BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

you have to apply this with a light hand because its so liquidy on dry skin it hardly needs blending or itll slide everywhere and have sparkle overload, which is wierd for my dry skin. i love this and its lasted FOREVER dont think itll be a two month thing, its been two YEARS and i use it twice a week it seemd for natural days

on 10/16/2009 7:23:00 PM

this is absolutely amazing. my barely- there cheekbones are transformed instantly in supermodel ones. it is not obvious at all, and you can use it anywhere on your face and it won't break you out. it is very subtle, and suitable for all skin types. i really like the small nailpoilish - like bottle, and i find the brush is really handy to dab it on, and then blend with your fingertips. yes it is rather expensive but it is worth it.
this is the best highlighter i ever tried. i have had so many compliments since i started wearing this. " you have amazing skin... what's your secret?"

on 10/16/2009 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this highlighter and its been in my make up bag for years, and also its been the same bottle the whole time! Ive dropped the glass bottle countless times and it has never cracked(amazingly!). Its last for so long and only a few dabs does the trick! But don't go over board! Sometimes Ive used too much and have come out on pictures looking super shiny!:S Its the perfect product to make your skin look dewy and have a gorgues glow.Pricey, but defintely worth it!

on 10/12/2009 6:03:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I totally bought into the hype over this product and I wish I hadn't! I found it did nothing to highlight my skin and brow bones. I tried dabbing it on over makeup like the MUA suggested and blended with fingertips but found my makeup just rubbed off! Even using on bare skin my tesco highlighter did a better job! The consistency goes all gloopy after a while and it dries onto the brush. Overall I would not recommend this product at a steep price of 30!

on 10/12/2009 7:03:00 AM

High Beam is a great highlighter. It is a light pink and gives the skin a very dewy glow. It's great over your foundation and teamed with blusher provides a very natural healthy look. I think it's perfect for every day use as it's not a shimmery product.

on 10/8/2009 12:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This was my first highlighter and I'm hooked. I use to give myself a dewy glow on my natural makeup days. I dab it on the top of my cheeks and brow bones. I'm a NC15 so this looks nice and natural on my. It might be a little too much if you have a really dark skin tone. Every girls needs a good highlighter and I recommend this one.

on 10/4/2009 6:41:00 PM

LOVE IT! I have a little sample of this product but it does work magic. I leave a little by the corner of my eyes or under my eyes and it makes me look awake just like that!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I am in love with this product! If you want a highlighter that will give you an amazing dewy glow this is really the best thing I have found. It is a liquidycream, and comes in a container that resembles nail polish. If you get the full size it will look like the biggest bottle of nail polish you've ever seen. It lasts forever. I love dabbing a little on my cheeks in the morning... it's great for wearing alone or under a full face of makeup. I am currently searching for a stick highlighter that can compete with this product, I may never find one.

on 10/3/2009 2:44:00 PM

I use this to highlight my cheekbones and it looks amazing. It makes my cheekbones look super high. Its a pinkish silvery metallic sheen that looks awesome on my NW20 skin

on 9/27/2009 3:23:00 PM

I don't regret buying this whatsoever. It definently gives you a nice subtle natural glow unlike other highlighters that have just chunks of glitter in it. The packaging isn't really killing me, I can work around it. But the product itself will definently last for months, so for the price, its worth it. The color of the product is like a pink-pearl sheen. At first I was a little hesistant on getting this, and was about to go for the Moon Beam, because I have a yellow undertone. I was wrong, it looks good :) The staying power is awesome! Im def. glad that I got this instead of any other powder form highlighter, atleast I won't have to worry about reapplying.

Video Reviews & Tutorials