October 24, 2014 | 1574 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2008 11:37:00 AM More reviews by lamonica08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

really good brush for the price. the stem seems a little cheap, like it might break but for a dollar i'll just buy another.

i like the bristles. they are soft and work well for application.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Foundation101

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

PRODUCT: Eyeshadow Brush from E.L.F.

COST: $1

DISCRIPTION: Bush about 1/2 wide.

BISTELS: Dense. No shedding.

WOULD I BUY AGAIN: YES! A little large if your applying lots of different eyeshadow but it's a great brush. I really recommend this brush great for applying a large amount of shadow to your eye or in your crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Irishgurrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had read raving reviews about this eyeshadow brush, so purchased it as I'm really starting to get into makeup again, and lack decent brushes.

For 1.50 in the UK - this is an outstanding brush. It picks up colour great and feels nice and soft to apply with.

I will defo be back to get more of these...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 6:28:00 PM More reviews by kelseypaige

For $1, this brush blew me away. The bristles are packed in there really densely, and the brush is super soft. It picks up a lot of pigment without much fallout. I've ordered several of these brushes, because they're only $1 each. A wonderful investment. Everyone should have a few of these in their makeup cabinet. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2008 11:46:00 PM More reviews by meggisha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best eyeshadow brush I've ever used!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2008 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Amary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THIS is an amazing brush. Best eyeshadow brush I've ever used, and I've used a few. Love it. It's soft, full, and mine haven't shed a single hair. Love 'em.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by sarahkegypt

I bought all of the e.l.f. brushes, and this is one of my favorites! Top 2!
I can't believe I used those little eyeshadow applicatore before I bought this, it applies eyeshadow perfectly.
It is also extremely soft, which is majorly important. I think it's the softest one.
LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2008 11:28:00 AM More reviews by dulcecaramelo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought several of E.L.F. brushes and this one is my favorite. It's soft, easy to use and it applies e/s very nicely. For a buck this was an excellent purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by GreenEyes85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am shocked there are no reviews on this brush. I am not a big fan of E.L.F. Cosmetics, but the brushes, eye lash curler, and eye shadow palettes I have purchased are amazing - and only $1 each! This eye shadow brush is incredibly soft and dense. It takes a slight amount of shadow and effortlessly deposits all of it on my lid and/or crease. It does not shed and the handle is a pretty shimmery white color. I would recommend everyone get a couple of them - great deal!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by lemon_rosebud

What I love about these brushes: They're soft, large enough to cover entire lid, and cheap. I like to be able to use a clean brush for each shade and since these are $1 it's easy to do that. I think right now I have 5 total. They're also readily available so I can pick one up if I forget to pack it or lose one.

Mine do not shed or bleed and I haven't broken one yet but I have lost a few to friends who love them as well.