February 28, 2015 | 1849 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Essential Eye Shadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by jazmina94

I love this brush! It's so cheap [$1] and won't burn a whole in your wallet. If you don't have money for mac brushes, definitly get this eyeshadow brush! It packs on colors, and is very soft. I bought 3 eyeshadow brushes, and gave 2 to my sisters because they love it as well. If you only want to buy one item from the E.L.F line BUY THIS BRUSH.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 5:51:00 PM More reviews by lincra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ordered both the foundation brush and the eyeshadow brush from e.l.f. and I wasn't all that impressed with the foundation brush but this one is awesome! If you didn't know it was $1 I don't think you would ever guess it isn't a high end brush! Unlike most cheap brushes that tend to be stiff and cheap feeling this one is so soft and easy to work with! The size is perfect and deposits the ideal wash of color. I also have experienced NO shedding so far! I really love it and wouldn't hesitate to repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 1:05:00 PM More reviews by RotaryGirl

I got my first ELF order a few weeks ago, and the best thing in it were these eyeshadow brushes. I immediately ordered three more. I own several brands, from cheap d/s to MAC and this is my favorite.

The bristles are dense and silky-soft, and short enough to give good control while picking up just the right amount of shadow, and in tandem with their awesome taklon concealer brush for detailing the inner corners, my eyes are quick work in the mornings. It sweeps on and then blends like a dream. Works great with both powders and creams, and NO shedding, either.

One of those rare serendipitous times when something cheap turns out to be amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2008 5:27:00 PM More reviews by lizyu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this brush for using with yaby pearl paints. does not flick and the layering and length of the bristle is perfect for the pearl paint application!

quality is a bit iffy, about 2 out of 5 i buy are not glued properly, the hair falls out in chunks and the whole thing eventually can be pushed in completely or pulled out. but at $1each i really don't mind!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2008 1:12:00 PM More reviews by chocolatechip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow, amazing eyeshadow brush! Especially for the tiny price; it's almost unbelievable. The hairs are dense and never shed, the brush picks up a lot of color, and overall it's a FANTASTIC brush! I think everyone should at least try it, just because its a buck.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2008 11:37:00 AM More reviews by lamonica08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

really good brush for the price. the stem seems a little cheap, like it might break but for a dollar i'll just buy another.

i like the bristles. they are soft and work well for application.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Foundation101

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

PRODUCT: Eyeshadow Brush from E.L.F.

COST: $1

DISCRIPTION: Bush about 1/2 wide.

BISTELS: Dense. No shedding.

WOULD I BUY AGAIN: YES! A little large if your applying lots of different eyeshadow but it's a great brush. I really recommend this brush great for applying a large amount of shadow to your eye or in your crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Irishgurrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had read raving reviews about this eyeshadow brush, so purchased it as I'm really starting to get into makeup again, and lack decent brushes.

For 1.50 in the UK - this is an outstanding brush. It picks up colour great and feels nice and soft to apply with.

I will defo be back to get more of these...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 6:28:00 PM More reviews by kelseypaige

For $1, this brush blew me away. The bristles are packed in there really densely, and the brush is super soft. It picks up a lot of pigment without much fallout. I've ordered several of these brushes, because they're only $1 each. A wonderful investment. Everyone should have a few of these in their makeup cabinet. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2008 11:46:00 PM More reviews by meggisha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best eyeshadow brush I've ever used!