April 19, 2014 | 1887 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2008 10:32:00 PM More reviews by laurenmt

I love this brush, so easy to use and it holds in all the eye shadow powder. Even when my daughter bit the brush hairs, I went out and bought 5 more! YAY for ELF!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2008 3:39:00 AM More reviews by theleaningelm

I LOVE MAH BRUSH! It's soft, dense, works beautifully, doesn't shed, and on top of it all, it's cheap! What more could you ask of a little brush? (Well, I could ask for it to clean my room, but that's asking for a lot)
*EDIT*: So apparently these brushes don't like to be washed. Mine was doing perfectly until 6 months in, when the hairs started loosening, and the ferrule wobbled against the handle, and by the time I had owned it for nine month, glue started coming out of the ferrule in grey gobs. Ew. That's when I chucked it.
My roommate, however, got her eyeshadow brush around the same time I did. Hers did fine. I asked if she was storing them a certain way? Washing them with a certain product? ...Wait, washing? Apparently, my roommate hadn't washed hers once since she got it. So, if you have one of these babies, start treating them like Lot's wife (i.e. don't even think of water), or be prepared to replace them every half year. Minus a lippie for that. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2008 11:17:00 PM More reviews by illure

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this brush. Use it more than any other's I have when applying eye shadows. Great with NYX eye shadows but not so well with my Sephora one's, not sure what the cause of that would be. I'm in search of perhaps of another brand of brush shaped like this but for only a $1, this brush is amazing. Buy it! Best of the three ELF brushes I own.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2007 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Chinell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love love love this brush!! It's the best brush ever!!

the bristle is really soft, I just love this brush, and the packaging is great too!! It's great, five stars.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2007 9:25:00 PM More reviews by my_vanity_is_a_mess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

great brush for a dollar! nice and densely packed, not as soft as i'd like, but works well. I'd buy many more of these, especially since they were buy one get one 1/2 off. You can't beat a 1.50 for two brushes of decent quality.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2007 10:41:00 PM More reviews by zoey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Dirt cheap & works wonderfully!!! I purchased 20 of them at once (can you tell I don't particularly enjoy washing my brushes?) & have been using them for 3 months. They've held up well & the application is fantastic. Great item for a great deal! (Usually $1 but I got in on a sale where you BOGO 1/2 off, so they ended up being only 75 cents each!)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2007 3:07:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaBear

It does what it's supposed to do. It's pretty good for a $1 brush. The brush hasn't shed and it picks up color pretty well.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/19/2007 12:11:00 AM More reviews by jesshamus

at first this seemed like it would be a great product, because the hairs were so dense and soft. However, the application of powder eye shadows just isn't as vibrant or as accurate as possible. also, it does not blend well. Finally, after one washing it got all prickly on my eyelid, a definite no no. for the price i guess it's okay, but i prefer quality and would not like to sacrifice it for cheapness.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2007 3:28:00 PM More reviews by trinhn04

This is very good quality considering the price of this brush was only a dollar. This bristles are very soft and picks up right amount of color. This brush can also be used to blend or be used to apply a highlighter to the browbone. I would recommend this brush and probably buy a few more..

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2007 4:33:00 AM More reviews by Hypnogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would definitely buy this brush again, it has the application quality of a much more expensive brush.