E.L.F. Essential Eye Shadow Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I use this as my highlighting brush & I love it! It's the perfect size (too big for my lid). Very soft, minimal hair shedding & for $1--you can't beat it.

on 7/26/2008 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is THE best eyeshadow brush ever. period. It is so soft, and is the perfect size for applying shadow. You can spread the eyeshadow in a thin line (like smudged eyeliner) or all over by turning the brush. This brush doesn't shed (I hate finding little brush hairs on my face) and it still stays perfect after I wash it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Definitely love this brush. I've been needed a new shadow brush after realizing that the one I have (from a nameless brand) was too big. This one it perfect. It fits right against my crease and isn't too big at all. I have to comment on how soft it is. It's crazy silky in texture and semi-densely packed and great for layering on color. It washes/dries well with a makeup remover and antibacterial soap and the handle is pretty sturdy.

Overall, great brush for the price, a little more than $1 (found it at local Fred's.)

on 7/18/2008 12:19:00 PM

I love this eyeshadow brush! I had an eyeshadow brush from Estee Lauder, but after buying this one for $1 just to try it out, I no longer use my more expensive one. It works wonderfully. The brush is soft and doesn't feel cheap at all. It applies shadow great, and I would recommend it to everyone!

on 7/17/2008 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I love this eyeshadow brush, it is soft, the bristles do not fall out, and it is the perfect fluffy texture for picking up the right amount of pigment and depositing it exactly where it needs to go. I will never buy another MAC brush.

on 7/11/2008 11:36:00 PM

Size, would average as a "medium" sized eyeshadow brush. Very soft and has a very nice firmness to it so that it would pick up color great. It has the perfect taper to it. I got this is a package that came with their tweezers (which are also great!), a neutral e/s set, brow/lash gel, and brown eyeliner. Very great brush, if you get anything from elf..get this.

I really really like this product. It puts on a good amount of color!! I was very surprised I loved this brush because it was soo cheap but now i find this is one of my favorite e/s brushes.!!_also very soft_& very good for applying crease colors!!>>

on 6/16/2008 9:12:00 PM

This is E.L.F.'s best brush yet! The brush packs on color very well and can be used for an all over or highlight application. I would definitely buy this again and I already have a backup just in case.

on 6/13/2008 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love these brushes! I agree with most of the other reviews here. it's a bit bigger than most people expect, but i still think it's a good size if you're only using it to apply one or two colors to your lid. it's tapered so I can easily use it to apply crease colors, and the good width of it is also good to use to apply highlight, and blend it into your other shadow. The taper of it also makes it easier to use this to apply shadow to your lower lid. Bristles are nice and thick, don't shed, and are good for packing down colors.
I own two of these, and I'm very happy with them, I use them every day, and they're the best bang for my buck EVER.

on 6/9/2008 4:56:00 PM

I LOVE THIS BRUSH!
I never knew how to put on eyeliner, and was too cheap to afford one from MAC. This works amazing. Get it only a buck!