July 28, 2014 | 2060 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2008 11:28:00 AM More reviews by dulcecaramelo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought several of E.L.F. brushes and this one is my favorite. It's soft, easy to use and it applies e/s very nicely. For a buck this was an excellent purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by GreenEyes85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am shocked there are no reviews on this brush. I am not a big fan of E.L.F. Cosmetics, but the brushes, eye lash curler, and eye shadow palettes I have purchased are amazing - and only $1 each! This eye shadow brush is incredibly soft and dense. It takes a slight amount of shadow and effortlessly deposits all of it on my lid and/or crease. It does not shed and the handle is a pretty shimmery white color. I would recommend everyone get a couple of them - great deal!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by lemon_rosebud

What I love about these brushes: They're soft, large enough to cover entire lid, and cheap. I like to be able to use a clean brush for each shade and since these are $1 it's easy to do that. I think right now I have 5 total. They're also readily available so I can pick one up if I forget to pack it or lose one.

Mine do not shed or bleed and I haven't broken one yet but I have lost a few to friends who love them as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 11:29:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's really nice and soft, but firm enough to apply eyeshadow. I like it. For $1, I love it. And it's pretty and LOOKS expensive and it feels soft. I love these brushes. I will never spend money on brushes again. I can buy a whole set of these for less than the price of ONE "fancy" one and guess what. Just as soft as "fancy" ones, just as pretty, and minus the shedding on the larger brushes, um, what's the difference...? So I did buy a whole set!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by JustMeas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought 1, used it, then went out and bought several more. Nuff said! Thanks ELF for a good product at a great price:
Picks color up well, densely packed brush, soft application, no flyaway bristles. Must have item - for ONE dollar!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2008 2:23:00 PM More reviews by jacnqt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

You cannot beat this brush for a buck! I have no problem with shedding but I would buy them even if they did shed a little!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2008 3:57:00 AM More reviews by pounding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great brush, soft and non-shedding, even after repeated washes. fluffy too, picks up a good amount of colour. and for 1usd i have several so i always have a clean brush to use (:

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by DIVA_HW

I purchased several of this brush and absolutely love it! The quality of this brush is excellent - and would be even with a higher price tag. The brush is soft yet very dense, works perfectly for applying shadow to the lid and crease.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2008 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Cassieandra13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Picks up color nicely and is dense enough to pick up color, but light enough to brush color on
my favorite out of all the elf brushes

cleans easily and I havent had an issue with shedding yet

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2008 3:46:00 PM More reviews by krazie7

love this brush. prob the most fav one out of all of em.
very soft, picks up TONS of color, and is firm enough to pat on eyeshadow or brush on for lighter look.