E.L.F. Essential Eye Shadow Brush

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

This is a fabulous gem from ELF!! I ordered a bunch of products from ELF a while back, and although i wasn't thrilled with a lot of the make up (serves me right for buying colors I never tried in person lol ) I absolutely love this brush!
The eyeshadow brush is firm, yet soft, great for doing a soft wash of colour over the entire lid or even if you want to do some really subtle shading in the crease. It's great at blending colours together too, though I definitely wouldn't recommend it if you're doing a very defined eye design!
Of course the fact that you get all this for a dollar doesn't hurt either! Shipping to Canada is a pain and virtually cancels out the incredible price, but if you can buy this in-store where you live - go for it!!

Amazing brush. Gives expensive eyeshadow brushes a run for their money. I stopped buying brushes from drug stores because I found that they were always too flimsy and didn't do what they were supposed to do. The brush by ELF is dense and really packs on the color. It's not scratchy and doesn't irritate my eyes. Mine actually has never shed a hair, at least not that I have noticed. Really wonderful brush!

Soft yet firm and does not collapse due to it's length when I bring it to my lid, only $1 and mine only shed about 3 hairs. I love it.

After reading and hearing so much good reviews about this product, I went on the E.L.F site and bought FIVE of the e/s brushes, and this is what I think of it:
Pro:
dense
soft
does not poke unless you stab yourself w/ the brush
very inexpensive
con:
it SHEDS! but not too much
most likely, you have to order it online.
might have brush size disparities
it is not the Best e/s brush because it sheds! so, 1 lippie off for shedding. however i do love this brush very much and use it everyday!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

this. is. the. BEST. eyeshadow brush ever!
for a dollar, you can't beat the price! the quality is also spectacular! i am never spending more money for an eyeshadow brush again.

this brush is fantastic for packing on eyeshadow, and it works so well when used wet too! i cannot say enough about this brush, but i know if i start, i'll keep going. just buy one!

I agree with the last reviewer. I can't believe how great this brush is and only $1. The hairs are tightly packed together and cut just perfect making it dense but not so stiff that it scratches the skin. It holds a huge amount of shadow so you get a good amount of pigment onto the skin. Love it!!! My favorite!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a really great brush. It puts on my eyeshadow flawlessly, and it's just soft yet sturdy enough to get the job done. This is probably the best eyeshadow brush I've EVER tried, especially for a buck! I really recommend this! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Great brush! easily compares to the mac 239, I have both and use this the most. Really dense, packs on the color really well, doesn't shed and it's lasted me 2 years! Some people complain about the shipping time, you can get it faster if you order from drugstore.com

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

i think this is the only worthy product that u could buy. as everyone said here, it's soft and takes a lot of eyeshadows. good for use. since the shipping fee is high, before i have free shipping code from elf, i wont buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

I use this as my highlighting brush & I love it! It's the perfect size (too big for my lid). Very soft, minimal hair shedding & for $1--you can't beat it.

Popular Makeup Brushes