August 29, 2014 | 1341 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 6:28:00 PM More reviews by kelseypaige

For $1, this brush blew me away. The bristles are packed in there really densely, and the brush is super soft. It picks up a lot of pigment without much fallout. I've ordered several of these brushes, because they're only $1 each. A wonderful investment. Everyone should have a few of these in their makeup cabinet. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2008 11:46:00 PM More reviews by meggisha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best eyeshadow brush I've ever used!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2008 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Amary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THIS is an amazing brush. Best eyeshadow brush I've ever used, and I've used a few. Love it. It's soft, full, and mine haven't shed a single hair. Love 'em.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by sarahkegypt

I bought all of the e.l.f. brushes, and this is one of my favorites! Top 2!
I can't believe I used those little eyeshadow applicatore before I bought this, it applies eyeshadow perfectly.
It is also extremely soft, which is majorly important. I think it's the softest one.
LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2008 11:28:00 AM More reviews by dulcecaramelo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought several of E.L.F. brushes and this one is my favorite. It's soft, easy to use and it applies e/s very nicely. For a buck this was an excellent purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by GreenEyes85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am shocked there are no reviews on this brush. I am not a big fan of E.L.F. Cosmetics, but the brushes, eye lash curler, and eye shadow palettes I have purchased are amazing - and only $1 each! This eye shadow brush is incredibly soft and dense. It takes a slight amount of shadow and effortlessly deposits all of it on my lid and/or crease. It does not shed and the handle is a pretty shimmery white color. I would recommend everyone get a couple of them - great deal!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by lemon_rosebud

What I love about these brushes: They're soft, large enough to cover entire lid, and cheap. I like to be able to use a clean brush for each shade and since these are $1 it's easy to do that. I think right now I have 5 total. They're also readily available so I can pick one up if I forget to pack it or lose one.

Mine do not shed or bleed and I haven't broken one yet but I have lost a few to friends who love them as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 11:29:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's really nice and soft, but firm enough to apply eyeshadow. I like it. For $1, I love it. And it's pretty and LOOKS expensive and it feels soft. I love these brushes. I will never spend money on brushes again. I can buy a whole set of these for less than the price of ONE "fancy" one and guess what. Just as soft as "fancy" ones, just as pretty, and minus the shedding on the larger brushes, um, what's the difference...? So I did buy a whole set!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2008 12:01:00 AM More reviews by JustMeas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought 1, used it, then went out and bought several more. Nuff said! Thanks ELF for a good product at a great price:
Picks color up well, densely packed brush, soft application, no flyaway bristles. Must have item - for ONE dollar!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2008 2:23:00 PM More reviews by jacnqt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

You cannot beat this brush for a buck! I have no problem with shedding but I would buy them even if they did shed a little!