September 19, 2014 | 1906 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Eyeshadow Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Foundation101

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

PRODUCT: Eyeshadow Brush from E.L.F.

COST: $1

DISCRIPTION: Bush about 1/2 wide.

BISTELS: Dense. No shedding.

WOULD I BUY AGAIN: YES! A little large if your applying lots of different eyeshadow but it's a great brush. I really recommend this brush great for applying a large amount of shadow to your eye or in your crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Irishgurrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had read raving reviews about this eyeshadow brush, so purchased it as I'm really starting to get into makeup again, and lack decent brushes.

For 1.50 in the UK - this is an outstanding brush. It picks up colour great and feels nice and soft to apply with.

I will defo be back to get more of these...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2008 6:28:00 PM More reviews by kelseypaige

For $1, this brush blew me away. The bristles are packed in there really densely, and the brush is super soft. It picks up a lot of pigment without much fallout. I've ordered several of these brushes, because they're only $1 each. A wonderful investment. Everyone should have a few of these in their makeup cabinet. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2008 11:46:00 PM More reviews by meggisha

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best eyeshadow brush I've ever used!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2008 5:56:00 PM More reviews by Amary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THIS is an amazing brush. Best eyeshadow brush I've ever used, and I've used a few. Love it. It's soft, full, and mine haven't shed a single hair. Love 'em.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by sarahkegypt

I bought all of the e.l.f. brushes, and this is one of my favorites! Top 2!
I can't believe I used those little eyeshadow applicatore before I bought this, it applies eyeshadow perfectly.
It is also extremely soft, which is majorly important. I think it's the softest one.
LOVE IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2008 11:28:00 AM More reviews by dulcecaramelo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought several of E.L.F. brushes and this one is my favorite. It's soft, easy to use and it applies e/s very nicely. For a buck this was an excellent purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 4:51:00 PM More reviews by GreenEyes85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am shocked there are no reviews on this brush. I am not a big fan of E.L.F. Cosmetics, but the brushes, eye lash curler, and eye shadow palettes I have purchased are amazing - and only $1 each! This eye shadow brush is incredibly soft and dense. It takes a slight amount of shadow and effortlessly deposits all of it on my lid and/or crease. It does not shed and the handle is a pretty shimmery white color. I would recommend everyone get a couple of them - great deal!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by lemon_rosebud

What I love about these brushes: They're soft, large enough to cover entire lid, and cheap. I like to be able to use a clean brush for each shade and since these are $1 it's easy to do that. I think right now I have 5 total. They're also readily available so I can pick one up if I forget to pack it or lose one.

Mine do not shed or bleed and I haven't broken one yet but I have lost a few to friends who love them as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2008 11:29:00 PM More reviews by mooshrimp

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's really nice and soft, but firm enough to apply eyeshadow. I like it. For $1, I love it. And it's pretty and LOOKS expensive and it feels soft. I love these brushes. I will never spend money on brushes again. I can buy a whole set of these for less than the price of ONE "fancy" one and guess what. Just as soft as "fancy" ones, just as pretty, and minus the shedding on the larger brushes, um, what's the difference...? So I did buy a whole set!