E.L.F. Essential Eye Shadow Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/13/2008 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love these brushes! I agree with most of the other reviews here. it's a bit bigger than most people expect, but i still think it's a good size if you're only using it to apply one or two colors to your lid. it's tapered so I can easily use it to apply crease colors, and the good width of it is also good to use to apply highlight, and blend it into your other shadow. The taper of it also makes it easier to use this to apply shadow to your lower lid. Bristles are nice and thick, don't shed, and are good for packing down colors.
I own two of these, and I'm very happy with them, I use them every day, and they're the best bang for my buck EVER.

on 6/9/2008 4:56:00 PM

I LOVE THIS BRUSH!
I never knew how to put on eyeliner, and was too cheap to afford one from MAC. This works amazing. Get it only a buck!

on 6/2/2008 9:16:00 PM

I love this brush! It's so cheap [$1] and won't burn a whole in your wallet. If you don't have money for mac brushes, definitly get this eyeshadow brush! It packs on colors, and is very soft. I bought 3 eyeshadow brushes, and gave 2 to my sisters because they love it as well. If you only want to buy one item from the E.L.F line BUY THIS BRUSH.

on 6/1/2008 5:51:00 PM

I ordered both the foundation brush and the eyeshadow brush from e.l.f. and I wasn't all that impressed with the foundation brush but this one is awesome! If you didn't know it was $1 I don't think you would ever guess it isn't a high end brush! Unlike most cheap brushes that tend to be stiff and cheap feeling this one is so soft and easy to work with! The size is perfect and deposits the ideal wash of color. I also have experienced NO shedding so far! I really love it and wouldn't hesitate to repurchase!

on 6/1/2008 1:05:00 PM

I got my first ELF order a few weeks ago, and the best thing in it were these eyeshadow brushes. I immediately ordered three more. I own several brands, from cheap d/s to MAC and this is my favorite.

The bristles are dense and silky-soft, and short enough to give good control while picking up just the right amount of shadow, and in tandem with their awesome taklon concealer brush for detailing the inner corners, my eyes are quick work in the mornings. It sweeps on and then blends like a dream. Works great with both powders and creams, and NO shedding, either.

One of those rare serendipitous times when something cheap turns out to be amazing!

on 5/27/2008 5:27:00 PM

love this brush for using with yaby pearl paints. does not flick and the layering and length of the bristle is perfect for the pearl paint application!

quality is a bit iffy, about 2 out of 5 i buy are not glued properly, the hair falls out in chunks and the whole thing eventually can be pushed in completely or pulled out. but at $1each i really don't mind!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Wow, amazing eyeshadow brush! Especially for the tiny price; it's almost unbelievable. The hairs are dense and never shed, the brush picks up a lot of color, and overall it's a FANTASTIC brush! I think everyone should at least try it, just because its a buck.

on 5/19/2008 11:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

really good brush for the price. the stem seems a little cheap, like it might break but for a dollar i'll just buy another.

i like the bristles. they are soft and work well for application.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

PRODUCT: Eyeshadow Brush from E.L.F.

COST: $1

DISCRIPTION: Bush about 1/2 wide.

BISTELS: Dense. No shedding.

WOULD I BUY AGAIN: YES! A little large if your applying lots of different eyeshadow but it's a great brush. I really recommend this brush great for applying a large amount of shadow to your eye or in your crease.

on 5/11/2008 1:53:00 PM

I had read raving reviews about this eyeshadow brush, so purchased it as I'm really starting to get into makeup again, and lack decent brushes.

For 1.50 in the UK - this is an outstanding brush. It picks up colour great and feels nice and soft to apply with.

I will defo be back to get more of these...