Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

4.1

Not tested on animals

Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Allantoin, Papain, Salicylic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, PCA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Cyclodextrin, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 2/18/2004 5:09:00 PM

SUPERB PRODUCT!!! makes me look so glowy and fresh! i use it every 3 days and it works marvellously well! :)

on 2/16/2004 11:23:00 PM

I love this stuff! I find it a bit expensive because I use it so much (twice a day), and I wish the shaker would pour out exactly the amount you need (Kanebo's powder exfoliant does that), but I'm still a major fan. This is one of the few products that I never stray from. Scrubs scare me, but I definitely need lots of exfoliation, and I find that this is the best exfoliant out there for me.

on 2/15/2004 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff really does leave my skin so much brighter and softer after one use. I only use it on special occasions or when I feel my skin needs a pick-me-up as it is quite expensive, but when I do it makes such a difference! I agree that the packaging is fiddly - its difficult to dispense and I'm sure I'm wasting it by using too much! The product itself is fab though!

on 2/13/2004 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is so great. As I am new to the Dermalogica line, I am impressed! I thought the Microfoliant was going to scrub my face and aggravate my sensitive acne-prone skin...but it doesn't actually contain any physical abrasives!! The smell is awesome too! It has a very unique smell and definitely deep cleans for a really nice feeling afterwards.

on 2/8/2004 1:37:00 AM

this is a great product. it is gentle enough to use everyday and brightens your skin and even though its gentle it does exfoliate well.

on 1/18/2004 6:38:00 PM

I really like this scrub for my sensitive skin. I use it about once a week, followed by Fresh Rose face mask. I spread a thin layer over my skin, and then wait a few minutes before I completely wash it off. Makes me skin sooo soft! Love it! Although I do agree that the packaging should be changed, nice concept though!

on 1/9/2004 10:12:00 PM

Pretty good stuff, but I have stopped using it because baking soda works better for me. It does do a good job of polishing the skin so it 'glows'.

on 1/9/2004 9:08:00 PM

I really like this! Have been using it everyday for a week & it leaves my skin smoother& brighter. I'm trying to conserve it b/c it's expensive, but keep reaching for it everyday.

on 1/9/2004 8:30:00 AM

Wow! This polishes my skin to perfection everytime. Seriously addictive and I could not live without this.

on 12/30/2003 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Got this almost full in a swap and I absolutely love this stuff. It has made such a dramatic difference in my skin in such a short period of time. My skin is much smoother and more even in tone. I am truly addicted. However ... the packaging needs work, so I took off one lippie. The salt shaker concept is okay, I guess, but a clear bottle would be better so you could see how much is being dispensed. Shake it a little too hard, and way too much comes out! Since your hands are wet, there's no way to put it back. So, to solve this little problem, I transferred it to a short, clear, plastic jar and scoop out what I need with a 1/2 tsp measuring spoon.