Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

4.1

Not tested on animals

Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Allantoin, Papain, Salicylic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, PCA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Cyclodextrin, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 3/9/2004 8:49:00 PM

This is my favorite Dermalogica product. I purchased this about 9 months ago and am still working on my first container, I probably have about half left. It's very expensive, but it lasts a very long time. I also like using it with a gentle cleanser like Philosophy's Purity to do a double whammy to my skin. This leaves a nice glow to my skin and leaves it unbelievably smooth.

on 3/8/2004 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is such an awesome exfoliant! It is not a physical exfoliant, but has lots of skin smoothing ingredients. It is a white powder that you mix with a little water to make a paste. I just love how you can actually see an immediate difference in your skin! It makes your skin instantly brighter and smoother. It's expensive, but I will definitely repurchase.

on 2/24/2004 10:54:00 PM

Luckily, I only had a few samples of this. I used it two days in a row, and it irritated my skin. I don't know what ingredient was the culprit, as I consider my skin fairly tough, but something in this definitely doesn't agree with my skin.

I think it's such a great idea- mixing up a fresh exfoliant to use whenever you want. This mixes up in a sort of paste-like fashion; not gritty at all. Neat. It just doesn't work for my skin.

I have pale, combination skin that leans toward dry in the winter and normal in the summer. I'll be 34 in March.

Ingredients

Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium silicate, sodium cocoyl idethionate, disodiom lauryl, sulfosuccinate, sodium lauroyl glutamate, collodidal oatmeal, oryza sativa bran, oryza sativa starch, oryza sativa extract, papain, salicylic acid, aspergillus, ferment, extracts of: arctostphylos uva ursi leaf, glycyrrhiza glabra, citrus grandis fruit, camellia sinensis leaf, ginkgo biloba, allantoin, hydrolyzed wheat protein, essential oils of: melameuca alternifolia leaf, citrus grandis peel, PCA, cyclodextrin, allyl methacrylates, crosspolymer, titanium dioxide, methylparaben

continued >>

on 2/23/2004 8:43:00 AM

74g, AU$73

It's made of some whitish powder that you need to mix with water when using. A super gentle exfoliant with no granule at all. I don't think it is able to exfoliate anything, but definitely gentle enough for everyday use. I don't really like this product coz I'd prefer something that can give me smooth skin after scrubbing. This product is unable to do so unfortunately. By the way, I think it'd be great to be used 3-4 times a week. continued >>

on 2/20/2004 9:39:00 PM

Thing #1 to zap winter flakies... you'll end up with baby-smooth skin with no scrubbing. Excellent. One of my top five all time products.

on 2/20/2004 6:08:00 AM

Really expensive exfoliant....but leaves skin feeling really nice, clean and smooth. Used it on alternate days. For a product this expensive i was expecting more results...didn't leave my skin glowing and radiant...just smooth....the packagng isn't all that great cos it just pours out the powder, and sometimes you tend to pur out too much...

on 2/18/2004 5:09:00 PM

SUPERB PRODUCT!!! makes me look so glowy and fresh! i use it every 3 days and it works marvellously well! :)

on 2/16/2004 11:23:00 PM

I love this stuff! I find it a bit expensive because I use it so much (twice a day), and I wish the shaker would pour out exactly the amount you need (Kanebo's powder exfoliant does that), but I'm still a major fan. This is one of the few products that I never stray from. Scrubs scare me, but I definitely need lots of exfoliation, and I find that this is the best exfoliant out there for me.

on 2/15/2004 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This stuff really does leave my skin so much brighter and softer after one use. I only use it on special occasions or when I feel my skin needs a pick-me-up as it is quite expensive, but when I do it makes such a difference! I agree that the packaging is fiddly - its difficult to dispense and I'm sure I'm wasting it by using too much! The product itself is fab though!

on 2/13/2004 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product is so great. As I am new to the Dermalogica line, I am impressed! I thought the Microfoliant was going to scrub my face and aggravate my sensitive acne-prone skin...but it doesn't actually contain any physical abrasives!! The smell is awesome too! It has a very unique smell and definitely deep cleans for a really nice feeling afterwards.