LUSH Angels on Bare Skin

3.9

Ground Almonds Glycerine Kaolin Water (Aqua) Lavender Oil Rose Absolute Chamomile Blue Oil Tagetes Oil Benzoin Resinoid Lavender Flowers *Limonene *Linalool

on 8/27/2006 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this cleanser. Its gentle but cleans my face pretty well. I don't know if it exfoliates, but that's okay, I use Ocean Salt for that 1-2x/week. Angels on Bare Skin smells wonderful, and leaves my skin feeling soft, not tight. I love the ingredients. I wash with it most days. Interesting cleanser that's effective and doesn't break me out.

on 8/26/2006 4:35:00 PM

a nice and quite gentle peeling for me. but i think nothing for my dry skin. i MUST use a moisturizer after using it. skin feels quite even and i like this. good peeling because i cant use very many peeling, because of my sensitive skin. AOBS is quite nice but not that great. i thought it's so great and good for dry skin. using is difficult, but a little goes a long way. it doesnt foam...actuelly no peelings foam:)
AONBS is ok, but not super and so i dont recommend it. too gentle for oily, acne prone skintypes and dry out dry skin a bit. so you dont need it. save the money and buy aqua marina. i love this stuff. AOBS is just ok

on 8/21/2006 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A little rough and harsh on my sensitive skin, alas as I love the name. My skin was left slighly red and uncomfortable. Perhaps it would be an option for some if used no more than twice a week.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

(From the perspective of a very acne-prone person)!!! At first, great for countering the overly-drying effects of Fresh Farmacy. It does leave an oily film on your skin, but it's "good" oil (Lavender). Here's the problem: I switched over to LUSH products all in one go (buying like 5 products my first time there), so at first I think I was attributing too much of my acne-prone skin's transformation to this. I completely agree with the reviewer below: "I used this for a few months and it left my skin smooth and clean and then all hell broke loose."
Sadly, after 2 months, my skin started to get congested again, and I think it was this...I was using it 2x per day, and I think it was just to much oil for my oily skin. continued >>

I think this product is great and i think a lot of the bad reviews may be due to the way people are using it when i first tried it i didnt really know how to use it ,i tried it twice and gave up ,but i have now found the best way to use it and i am loving the results .it clears up congestion if i dont use it for a few days i see a big differance in my skin its much more dull and the pores are clogged.I use it everyday after cleansing the ground almonds are so gentle on your skin .now that i know how to use it ,its become a HG.I cleanse my face and the afterwards i use this,I do this everyday but for someone with a more senstive or dry skin maybe twice a week would be better

Not my favourite for sure. This cleanser is interesting to use, smells pleasantly rosy, and fascinatingly is made from a genuine medieval recipe. However it leaves an oily residue on my skin, which might be a good thing for folks with drier complexions than my own, but really didn't agree with me. A cleanser I felt obliged to cleanse right off!

I used this for a few months and it left my skin smooth and clean and then all hell broke loose. It does leave a little bit of an oily residue on the skin afterwards. Im undecided as to whether to try this again but for now, i dont want to go near it for a while.

on 7/22/2006 9:30:00 PM

I have never used such a wonderul cleanser before! Normally I use a cleanser( I have tried a million, they all do this) which strips my face of all oils and makes my skin dry and tight within a few seconds. Followed by a moisturizer(again tried a million!) which makes my skin shiny and oily after a couple of hours. After using this my skin felt soft, smooth and perfectly moisturized. I didn't have to use anything else!! My skin has never felt so... natural before. I usually felt the products on my face but with this.. nothing! It is like my skin has breathed for the very first time. It hasn't really cleared up my current acne but it hasn't given me any new pimples either. That is why I took one lippie off. Otherwise I am in love with this product!!!

on 7/15/2006 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff - it's a very gentle exfoliator which leaves my skin lovely and soft. I use this on my neck and chest as well and it's just fab.

on 7/11/2006 1:45:00 PM

Bought a small tub of this from the LUSH store in Orlando. It's a very mild exfoliant...doesn't irritate my sensitive, eczema-prone skin. It leaves my face feeling so smooth! I am not in love with the scent, but it's tolerable, and the packaging leaves alot to be desired, but I would definitely re-purchase!