November 24, 2014 | 1829 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Curious

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2004 8:14:00 PM More reviews by Obsessedwithmac2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well, I see this product has bad reviews.. which is what I expected. I think it's really silly to post a negative review because you don't like the spokesperson. I REALLY like this scent, I like the bottle, I like it all. It doesn't last super long but there is NOTHING wrong with the product and it doesn't smell like toilets etc. This is a very nice perfume, don't be immature and overlook it just because you have a beef with britney.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2004 8:00:00 PM More reviews by rosed26

Only sampled this one. It smells cheap, like drugstore musk. Definately not something I would ever wear. *shudder* But I do think the packaging is cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2004 7:33:00 PM More reviews by Bella28

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All I can say is wow. I'm 17 and I think this is a perfect fragrance for a girl my age. It's everything I want in a scent. It's so sexy, but such a fresh, clean scent. It's not too musky or heavy. I definetly think its a younger scent. When I first put it on, its very florally. After it's on for a little while it takeson a clean, fresh scent. The bottle is so pretty too!! A definite buy again!!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2004 12:23:00 AM More reviews by MINX3030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried this on today at the store (very discreetly, albeit...) b/c I was...omigod! CURIOUS!-- what a mistake. This smells like gum, fruit, cotton candy...really sweet and nauseating. I agree with the previous reviews that say this smells CHEAP. This definitely doesn't say "regal, glamourous and classy" but then again, that was never really Brit's bag, was it?

*Update: Entertainment Weekly said that this perfume smelled like 15 junior high school girls after walking away from a department store fragrance counter. LMAO!!!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 10/1/2004 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Mufie

Maybe I didn't give a long enough chance, cause I definitely went into smelling it with a bias after seeing all these negative reviews, but BLECH! Upon smelling it, I was even prompted to say something outloud like, "OH, no, gross." First thought: CHEAP!!! Like a frickin' Designer Imposter from 4th grade. No thanks, sorry Brit. Seems like this perfume is gonna fit right into her brand new image: trash.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2004 1:16:00 AM More reviews by chaoz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was very curious to try this perfume cuz of the beautiful ad and packaging it came in... but was left very disappointed... smells sooo cheap... blech... sorry Britney... but I couldn't wait to wash it off my arm!!! :( Personally... I'd walk far far away from this one...

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2004 11:12:00 PM More reviews by ckristine_lynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I went and finally got to try her fragrance,I think it's a nice scent but IMO I think it smells exactly like Prince Matchebelli's New Musk which you can buy at the drugstore for $3. I would recommend trying the New Musk before spending a fortune on her perfume. Although I will probably ask for it for x-mas just for the bottle lol

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2004 8:47:00 PM More reviews by starxrie1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love my britney! and her perfume. it`s so pretty.. and mysterious =) the bottle is beautiful.. FiVE PiNK LiPPiES FOR MY BRiTNEY!! <333

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2004 4:39:00 PM More reviews by C8LIN

OMG! I don't understand why soooo many people dislike this! Maybe it just does not wear well on some them. I absolutely looooooooove the bottle, it's very old-fashioned, complete with atomizer spray pump, and a beautiful jewel-blue bottle. Those pink heart charms are so cute, too! I like vanilla and thought it was cool how one of the notes was magnolia. Some others, like anjou pear, was not very prominent. I definitely like how well the florals in this was balanced perfectly with blond woods and sandalwood. It is very light on me, and more of the woods tend to come out after the florals. Sexy, very feminine, but with a girliish edge. I highly recommend trying this before you make up your mind just because of bad reviews. Below is my sister's review of Britney Spears Curious:....HI! I absolutely love this perfume!!! It is soooooooo pretty and unique and exotic! I would recommend this perfume to anyone, anywhere!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2004 2:25:00 PM More reviews by angelstar381

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

At first test, I didn't like it and wrote a bad review here. Then I got a scent strip in a magazine, and it *totally* changed my mind. Just bought a bottle, and I'm wearing it now. Beautiful, soft, sweet, feminine scent. Just lovely. I wasn't objective when I first tested it -- later I was. This is kind of a cross between RL Blue & Sui Dreams, I think. Very fresh, soft, feminine, & just plain nice. I now love it -- don't let the fact that it's Britney's distort your impression of the scent itself. In fact, I don't know how anybody could *not* like this scent -- it's just so all-around pleasant.