December 19, 2014 | 1572 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Bisou25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's really oily, even if it's supposed to be oil-free, and it doesn't really remove my mascara. I tried to remove several brands of mascara with this, thinking that maybe some are too resistant to it, but it didn't remove any of them. I don't even wear waterproof makeup...

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2009 11:19:00 AM More reviews by cheerz2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this because I was in a pinch for some remover and forgot mine usual while travelling. I found this to be extremely oily even though i only used it once with a Q-tip. It left a very oily residue on my skin that I was not pleased with. However, it did do the trick which is why I rated a "2" but overall not happy with it because of how oily it left me when only using a Q-Tip

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2009 11:01:00 AM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is the one that I usually buy over and over though it's not my favorite. It certainly does the job, but my only complaint is that I have to work a little bit harder to get off waterproof mascara which I wear everyday. Mary Kay is my HG but this one is great for "normal" makeup removal and is quite affordable. In terms of drugstore EMU removers, I think this one is the best.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/8/2009 11:18:00 PM More reviews by themerchanwifey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So if a product says oil free, I kinda expect it to be.... oil free. I have used the dual phase eye make up removers before so I am familiar, but this is disgusting. Even after washing I still have oily film on my eyelids, nasty! I was using another drugstore brand and this does the job better, BUT I can't get past the filmy yucky feeling I have after I clean my face. I guess I will save up for my Chanel Dual Phase, at least the rosewater is refreshing. This was a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2009 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Pipi_hb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is an oil based make up remover, so it is oily (for those who dislike the oily feeling, pls dont even try. It is oily since it is deigned so as to remove oilbased makeup easier).

It removes most makeup easily, but not the water resistance ones. It takes 20-30 seconds and a little pressure to remove water resistant mascara, which is the reason why I did not give it 5 stars. It barely has any smell, which I like. I even use it to remove facial makeup since it is really cheap--i got 2 * 100ml for $6or 7 at Walmart.

Overall, it is an amazingly cheap and delightful make up remover which does the trick.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by rosemerry56

For years I used the Almay makeup remover pads, both oil-free and regular. I liked the fact that they're ready to go, and I didn't have to use a cotton ball. Then I ran out and used a sample of Lancome's BiFacils that I received in a GWP. It was awesome! I sadly decided I was going to have to start paying almost $30 for a bottle of fancy remover until I saw the reviews on MUA for Neutrogena's. I plopped down a whopping $6 at Rite Aid (full price) and am really happy - it is just as good as Lancome's. Plus, the bottle isn't as hard to open! Thank you girls; you're the best!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by mznes

This is an inexpensive, yet an effective eye makeup remover that I have tried so far, I am on my 2nd bottle! It removes eye makeup with ease (no pulling or tugging of the eye). It does leave an oily residue but that is what helps remove the eye makeup without torturing your eyes! I just shake the bottle to activate the product, pour some on a cotton ball and lightly rub off my eye makeup. I then follow with my normal skin care routine (facial cleanser, toner, moisturizer).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2009 2:47:00 PM More reviews by xrtbell

One of the few best eye makeup removers...If you dont mind a little oily residue on your eyes after applying this product then this eye remover is the one for you...dont worry it will fade away quickly.
Will take off ALL different types of eye makeup...even waterproof mascara!!

PS: Won't burn you eyes and way better than the MAC and the Bi-Facil Lancome remover

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2009 2:05:00 AM More reviews by makeupkace

I had heard of this product before so when I wanted to switch up makeup removers I thought this would be a good alternative. Boy was I WRONG! This made my eyes unbelievably oily, it seemed like I was wiping the oil off of my eyes for ages. I was shocked after reading all of the rave reviews, I can't help wondering if maybe I got a bad bottle? I don't know, but I would definitely not recommend this product to anyone. I threw it out right away.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2009 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Jenny__Girl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't know what the raves are...this product seemed oily and was just meh for me.

Wouldn't use again.