November 24, 2014 | 1309 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2005 1:27:00 AM More reviews by kjetil_frost

Considering I am the type of person who is allergic to everything, especially rich high end products, I wasn't expecting this stuff to work. But, I went to the EL counter, and got into a conversation with the beautician and she said she had (in the past) adult acne when she started working as a sales girl in the cosmetics department (for Clinique) and how it didn't look very good from the companys' point of view if the sales person was all broken out. So when she finally started working for EL she started using this repair serum and the Clear Difference moisturizer and all was well after that. So, I did the same and slowly but surely it's working. This stuff is amazing and I think it's a good investment if you're converned with the current state of your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2005 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Mimig

It Is a wonderful treatment, every morning I wake up to refreshed, glowing skin. It minimizes pores and evens out skin tone. I am in my 20s and have no wrinkls yet, so don't know how it works on that. I deducted one star because I found it hard to blend with moisturizer, maybe it is rich enough by itself. I still loved it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2005 10:37:00 PM More reviews by jjll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is the best treatment I have ever had. I am in my 20s. I have pores and start to notice some wrinkles on my face. I started using this product one month ago. I just can't help putting it on my face. I just bought the second bottle today.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2005 2:42:00 PM More reviews by wcpoa8

I bought this in my 30's and stopped using it out of laziness. I was always using the stuff in the dark blue bottle (?) and sometimes the dark green bottle(?), and always the moisturizer, but my skin looked lined in my late 40's and I started using this again. What a difference! I'm about to turn 60 (Sept 2005), have very pale, sensitive skin and while my 3 sisters are younger, they look older. I wouldn't live without this. Also, I get compliments about my eyes looking like I must have had a lid job, but I only use the EL Resilience eye lift product.

16 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2005 12:05:00 AM More reviews by izzyr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the ingredient list and claims. This product does not leave a tacky feel (which is key with serums). Like the way my skin looks and feels.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2005 12:52:00 AM More reviews by happyworldz

My mom loves this serum and always repurchasing when run out (and I always get great GWPs :D) She said this serum gives instant result and is the key to her smooth skin. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2005 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Nickyjoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The secret with this product , they say, if you keep using it , 10years from now you wont look 10years older. Best used once a day at night. Put on clean skin and moisturizer can go on top if you are dry. Helps prevent signs of age.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2005 10:05:00 AM More reviews by floatinglili

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I generally think that EL is overpriced, overhyped, so no-one was more surprised than me when this stuff actually worked. Like a treat! Maybe it was that I had just had a baby (literally) but I have never seen my skin so beautiful. I almost wept when my little bottle ran out. But I didn't replace it. Relaxed, luminous, radiant...just like I had just produced my first child! ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2005 12:55:00 PM More reviews by shilo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this as a sample. Dried out my 55 y/o face something fierce! I had to put tons of moisturizer on afterwards. A big waste for 50+ skin!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2005 8:48:00 AM More reviews by azndolleyes

I dunno wether this really works on me or not,I already keep using it for years too!