December 22, 2014 | 1836 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2004 10:03:00 PM More reviews by ibaibybo0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Dove products. A couple years ago I was testing different soaps that would be good for my skin. I found this to be the best one. Its not harsh and it cleans well. The only problem I have with this soap is that it runs out too easily. But I give it a thumbs up !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2004 11:16:00 AM More reviews by DELILAHIZ1ST

it's great. my derm doc. suggested that i use for my skin. i think it's great for what it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2004 1:26:00 PM More reviews by brightredlips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my HG. Love this soap. will not use anything else, including the dove nutrium or the body wash. It's gotta be the original bar for me. Nice smell, doesn't leave my skin tough like other soaps and makes it so soft. I'm so in love with this soap that I even use it for (gasp!) shaving. will definatly rebuy...in bulk.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2004 3:45:00 PM More reviews by JessikaBeetle

I'd been using this bar on my face for quite some time, and I finally gave up the ghost and admitted it was too drying to use regularly. I've switched to Dove Cream Cleanser and have been much happier.
Still, for the body, nothing beats this classic. It smells great and is easy to hold, rinses off well and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft.
My favourite is the exfoliant version, with the tiny blue beads. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2004 10:45:00 AM More reviews by vdevarajan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this soap on and off for over ten years now. I love the smell of this soap and I find it provides just enough moisture and lather for my skin. My mother also loves this soap and I have a few friends who swear by it. Lately I have started using this on my face too in the shower.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 3:29:00 PM More reviews by yeyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

one of the only soap I can use on my whole body (even sensitive parts). I wish it was more moisturising, I need to put lotion after.
I hate the smell but I can handle it since it's very hard for me to find something to wash my sensitive areas.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2004 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Glossaholic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only soap I use on my sensitive, eczema-prone skin, at the advice of my dermatologist. I have been using it my entire life, and wouldn't use anything else on my kids. Nice scent, rinses off completely without that "coated" feeling that some soaps leave (especially deodorant soaps like Dial, Coast, Irish Spring). Great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2004 12:39:00 AM More reviews by kimmy2506

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely LOVE this soap. Not for use on the face, but on the body it is awesome! Leaves skin silky smooth, smells divine. Love it and highly reccomend this soap!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2004 11:44:00 AM More reviews by kittymi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love it ,although i use it for washing hands only,it didn't let my hands dry after rinse off,a endurable scent too

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2004 9:09:00 PM More reviews by mkinthecity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If there was anything that could be said about mother knowing best, it would be the Dove Beauty Bar. Not only does it eliminate all the dirt and makeup left from a hard day's work of 9-5, it also leaves your skin feeling sooooo sooooo soft and smooth. It's not surprising how dermatologists always recommend this as an effective and gentle face cleanser. Who knew beauty could be this simple? This is one of the very best products on the market for your skin. Try it... it's unbelievable.