January 27, 2015 | 1913 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2004 12:37:00 PM More reviews by rschon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really, really wanted to like this product... it is affordable and soo highly raved about. But when i use this on my face, I break out. 2 lippies because though i don't like using this soap on my face, it is a good eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2004 11:16:00 AM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

love my Dove beauty bar...love the pink and white...makes me feel so soft after my bath or shower...smells so pretty...love taking my bath or shower with my pretty Dove...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2004 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Jocelyn88

This *was* my HG body soap so I have already purchased numerous times (I grew up on this soap, so it has been purchased MANY times). For some reason it started making me feel dry... I started using my SO's Lever 2000 w/ vitamin E in it... It is so much better & the smell is not nearly as strong, just clean & light.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2004 1:54:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love Dove! I do. The ultimate soap--smooth and creamy with a lovely scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2004 1:50:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love Dove! I love it and use it so much I buy it in bulk. Perfect creamy soap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2004 1:46:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've used Dove soap literally my whole life (I'll be 31 in 2005) and loved every bar of it! My parents used it on me when I was a baby and now I buy it for my home. Nutrium, regular, unscented, pink, exfoliating, you name it, I've tried it and really liked it! It's very soft, rinses easily, causes no irritation, has a nice scent and is fairly inexpensive. I love how creamy it is--it's a soapy soap, the way soap should be! Love Dove!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2004 12:01:00 PM More reviews by lindseyh

I have been using this soap for years. I love it for the light smell and I can use it all over my body. Good Stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2004 10:03:00 PM More reviews by ibaibybo0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Dove products. A couple years ago I was testing different soaps that would be good for my skin. I found this to be the best one. Its not harsh and it cleans well. The only problem I have with this soap is that it runs out too easily. But I give it a thumbs up !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2004 11:16:00 AM More reviews by DELILAHIZ1ST

it's great. my derm doc. suggested that i use for my skin. i think it's great for what it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2004 1:26:00 PM More reviews by brightredlips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my HG. Love this soap. will not use anything else, including the dove nutrium or the body wash. It's gotta be the original bar for me. Nice smell, doesn't leave my skin tough like other soaps and makes it so soft. I'm so in love with this soap that I even use it for (gasp!) shaving. will definatly rebuy...in bulk.