Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

on 1/13/2005 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the fragrance of this soap and it doesn't dry my skin.

on 1/3/2005 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've been scared to try a "bar" cleanser to wash my face with since I have oily & acne prone skin. I've always been told that bar cleansers clog pores. But then I remembered back in my teenage years when I had really sensitive skin and Dove was the only cleanser I could use in the bath and even on my face. Well, about twenty years later and suffering with bad skin in my 30's, I decided to try it again. So far, it's been working great. I've tried loads of other cleansers and this has been the best so far. Unfortunately, I sometimes have to wash my face twice because I wear a "stay-put" type foundation. It still does not dry out my face like other cleansers. I think others that might experience dryness with Dove are possibly rubbing the bar directly against their face while washing. I'll admit that washing this way with Dove bar can be drying. I think it is better to form a foam in the hands first and then apply to the face and make sure to rinse thoroughly.

on 12/29/2004 10:18:00 PM

This is my favorite soap of all time. I get a wild hair every now and then and go for something that smells really good or a body wash from B&B Works or something, but I ALWYAS come back to Dove, especially in the winter. It has the perfect amount of moisturizer - I feel clean, but my skin is soft with no tightness. I like taking two showers a day too, so this is nice. I could never use anything else twice a day. I can even use this on my face in a pinch, so pure! The smell is just right.

It is simply the best soap bar I have been using it since more than 8 years now but its still the BEST!!!!!!

on 12/27/2004 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love Dove white beauty bar! It's my favorite cleanser and I have been using it for years. I adore it's soft, creamy scent and luxerious lather. It rinses clean, leaving my skin soft and moisturized and softly scented, with a healthy glow. I trust Dove and my fiancee' uses and loves it as well. I love the fact that you can shower with Dove, and then use your favorite perfumes and lotions without it interfering or being over powering in the least. For the ultimate gentle cleanser for soft glowing skin, try Dove beauty bar. You'll love it and your skin will thank you! :)

on 12/26/2004 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really, really wanted to like this product... it is affordable and soo highly raved about. But when i use this on my face, I break out. 2 lippies because though i don't like using this soap on my face, it is a good eye makeup remover.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

love my Dove beauty bar...love the pink and white...makes me feel so soft after my bath or shower...smells so pretty...love taking my bath or shower with my pretty Dove...

on 12/1/2004 7:56:00 PM

This *was* my HG body soap so I have already purchased numerous times (I grew up on this soap, so it has been purchased MANY times). For some reason it started making me feel dry... I started using my SO's Lever 2000 w/ vitamin E in it... It is so much better & the smell is not nearly as strong, just clean & light.

on 11/29/2004 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love Dove! I do. The ultimate soap--smooth and creamy with a lovely scent.

on 11/29/2004 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Love Dove! I love it and use it so much I buy it in bulk. Perfect creamy soap.

Popular Gels/Soaps