December 18, 2014 | 1664 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2005 12:41:00 PM More reviews by halleyg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Although I tend to like Burt's Bees products, the Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream did nothing for my nails. After using it for a few weeks, my cuticles and the skin around/under my nails was still noticeably dry and cracked. I saw little if any improvement at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2005 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ftnfrm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I much prefer L'Occitane's pure shea butter as there is no scent & can be used anywhere on your body as opposed to Burt's Bees. No repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2005 2:00:00 PM More reviews by caramelkiss19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample package of a variety of Burts Bees products from a "Cracker Barrel" restaurant for ten dollars. All of the hand products I fell in love with. Especially this...I'm always washing dishes at my cafe job and my hands are always coming in contact with bleach. My cuticles crack and my skin peels. I put this on at nighttime and let it soak in overnight. Sometimes I put gloves on too which is supposed to help your skin absorb the moisture. I love the way this smells as well as the scents of all of their products.
**update shea butter does the trick just as well much more inexpensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2005 9:39:00 AM More reviews by spgjmg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in a freebie package from drugstore.com. It works great on softening out my very dry and flaky cuticles, but it is very greasy. I usually put it on at night before I go to bed. Not practical I think for using during the day unless you have no place to go and nothing to touch!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2005 4:40:00 PM More reviews by cheriesiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim, and it turns out that it is great for my dry cuticles. I love the smell; it is not too strong. I put it on at night, and it works wonders overnight! It is a very good price too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2005 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Beccaboo28

This is a great product. It smells nice, not too strong of a lemon scent. It moisturizes my cuticles and my fingertips. I cook alot and my fingertips get burned and blistered smetimes. This cream really clears that up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2005 1:11:00 PM More reviews by avocate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best cuticle cream. The solid form is great for no-nonsense, no-mess application, and a tin of this stuff lasts forever. The smell is sort of herbal-lemony, but it's not too strong. My nails always look great now because I can use this stuff without thinking--at my desk, on the train, whenever my nails feel dry. My husband uses it too, although I made him get his own tin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2005 7:26:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This goes in my purse because it's so cute and portable, non-greasy too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2005 4:27:00 AM More reviews by bridgelene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was really curious to try out this product and i was reafirmed in my beliefs. It smells lemony all right, but not in a displeasant way and it does a great job of moisturising the nail area. Will probably buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2005 11:48:00 AM More reviews by nunupup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Living in the east, I was worried about another long winter and what it would do to my nails. Since the weather cooled down recently, I began applying this cream to my cuticles a couple times a day. My nails look fabulous. They haven't broken, or cracked or peeled. The container it comes in is cute and easy to open. I got mine in a trial pack, and the small tin will last me for months. It's not oily like other cuticle products out there. I definately recommend this. It smells great.