August 20, 2014 | 1859 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2005 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Beccaboo28

This is a great product. It smells nice, not too strong of a lemon scent. It moisturizes my cuticles and my fingertips. I cook alot and my fingertips get burned and blistered smetimes. This cream really clears that up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2005 1:11:00 PM More reviews by avocate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best cuticle cream. The solid form is great for no-nonsense, no-mess application, and a tin of this stuff lasts forever. The smell is sort of herbal-lemony, but it's not too strong. My nails always look great now because I can use this stuff without thinking--at my desk, on the train, whenever my nails feel dry. My husband uses it too, although I made him get his own tin!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2005 7:26:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This goes in my purse because it's so cute and portable, non-greasy too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2005 4:27:00 AM More reviews by bridgelene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was really curious to try out this product and i was reafirmed in my beliefs. It smells lemony all right, but not in a displeasant way and it does a great job of moisturising the nail area. Will probably buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2005 11:48:00 AM More reviews by nunupup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Living in the east, I was worried about another long winter and what it would do to my nails. Since the weather cooled down recently, I began applying this cream to my cuticles a couple times a day. My nails look fabulous. They haven't broken, or cracked or peeled. The container it comes in is cute and easy to open. I got mine in a trial pack, and the small tin will last me for months. It's not oily like other cuticle products out there. I definately recommend this. It smells great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2005 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Nikki_L

good stuff. more like a butter/pomade than a cream w/ a yummy lemon scent. love the natural ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2005 2:13:00 PM More reviews by cellogal

I love this! I got a little sample size of it in a mixed-bag of Burt's offerings, and it's great! It keeps my cuticles moist, which is important up here in the upper Midwest! It's a great tiny little tin, too, and I like the fact that it's made with natural ingredients. Burt's Bees is overall kind of a mixed bag, but this is a keeper!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2005 8:09:00 PM More reviews by ch33tah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow! what a great cuticle cream! Living up in Canada sure does do a toll on my poor cuticles. It's soo dry here, and my cuticles used to rip up and look soo ugly. This is the only cream that I've found that heals my cracked cuticles, smells nice (not too perfumed, yet not 'mediciney' like most creams) and it's not half as oily as others. I get a mild form of eczema on my hands (especially my knuckles and webs of my fingers in the winter time) and this cream works wonders on relieving the itching and redness as well. One small tin lasts me over 4 months. I would never use anything else!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2005 12:27:00 AM More reviews by anikill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

5 Lippies! Before this, my HG cuticle cream was Sally Hansen, and had been since HS. Don't get me wrong, I still love the SH cuticle cream, but the Burt's bee's Lemon Butter does pretty much the same thing for me AND it smells incredible! I just love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2005 3:23:00 PM More reviews by buny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the smell, keeps my skin moist even after I wash my hands. They changed the packaging to a much easier to open tin! Small enough to fit in my purse, I never go without it! Great product.