April 19, 2014 | 1618 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2013 9:07:00 PM More reviews by mhanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation did not work for me. I have mature skin that needs hydration and looks best with sheer to medium coverage that is dewy. This is NOT that. This is a full coverage foundation that dries matt. If you want full coverage foundation, this one does seem to fit the bill. It has a nice consistency, easy to apply with a foundation brush, and stayed on all day. Great easy to use pump in a light weight plastic bottle. I actually wish I could get away with wearing this foundation. But for me, this makes me look too made up and really ages me. So, this one did not work for me. I will not be repurchasing.

8 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Babymutt01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this foundation! At first I bought 805 Ivory, which made me look like a ghost. Then I moved up to 810 Classic Ivory, the color was perfect! I just love the controllable pump, which is such a cute blue color! This DOES have good coverage and lasting power. There is no smell to it either. Blends nicely without looking cakey. Has an SPF 20, so good for summer, AND no white cast in photos! This is probably comparable to the Colorstay and SuperStay foundations. It sets really nice, without a dewy or matte finish, probably because it's also shine free. This is an amazing foundation, nice size and fantastic packaging! You can skip both primer and concealer with this foundation, so if you're new to makeup, this is a must have! Cover Girl did such a great job!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by sarahbluejay1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I saw so many amazing reviews about this foundation so I went out and got it. I got it in Ivory 805, Im pretty yellow toned and although it looks perfect on me it made me really white casted in pictures. I loved the coverage and it did last for me all day. The only downfall for this (for me) is it broke my chin out horribly. Ive had this for about 2 weeks i havent worn it everyday but everytime i did wear it a new bump (or two) popped up. Currently there are 6 and i almost never break out. With that said I will most likely never buy this again. :-(

rated 3 of 5 on 2/12/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by gladysxoxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hi! first off, I love this foundation and the consistency BUT I cannot find my right shade because there's very limited options, I'm normally an NC25 in MACS Foundation, and I would love for someone that has found a solution for a problem like mine! to tell me,

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2013 11:26:00 PM More reviews by pelini

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is decent alternative to Colorstay (combo to oily skin.) It is pretty lightweight. It doesn't blend as easily as some foundations do (I like to apply with my hands and I guess not all foundations are made for that.) I don't think it has the staying power that it claims to have (it is pretty average) and nor does it exactly function as a primer. My pores look huge if I apply it without a primer. The finish is dry -- almost too dry. It doesn't become one with your skin as some foundations can -- you can really see it just sitting there if you look closely. Overall, it is an OK product that may work for you if you have skin that leans toward the oily side. The color selection is not bad, but as always with Cover Girl, the color names are misguiding.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by Elizabeth82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I usually buy Clarins Everlasting liquid foundation, but found myself short on funds and picked this up after reading good reviews. I usually can't stand CG products, but this foundation is actually really nice! It goes on as a medium coverage with one layer, full coverage with two. The colours are probably the most natural (read: less pink) of any CG foundations and while there seems to be a little scent in the product when you first put it on, it quickly evaporates (usually CG makeup is wayyy to scented for my liking!!). The pump on the bottle is a nice touch as well. Overall, while I still prefer my Clarins foundation, this is definitely a great runner up!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2013 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Megbatch

This is a part of my new HG foundation routine. I went through a few months where my skin was going bonkers, and towards the end of that experience I found this foundation - I would apply it with a damp sponge or my RT face brush. The coverage, lasting power and finish are all incredible! Lately I mix it with a BB cream or moisturizer to make the coverage a bit more sheer, and it looks INCREDIBLE. My skin looks flawless! This foundation is the perfect balance of coverage and finish and has replaced ColourStay as my go to, full coverage foundation :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by sofaloaf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

First off, I'd just like to boo CoverGirl very briefly just to get that off my chest. Surprisingly, there are people like me that are actually lighter than Ivory!! The shades must be expanded! I don't enjoy walking around with a color gradation from my face to chest (no amount of blending totally fix too dark color!). For reference, I'm the lightest shade Lancome carries, heck, I'm the lightest shade in any brand, but I've found that Lancome has the palest foundation shades to offer. But don't get me wrong, this foundation is definitely worth hanging onto, and it will be my HG summer foundation: my face will be dark enough for it, and I'll really appreciate the kick of SPF 20 when I'm under the blazing sun

Anyways, the shade issue is not a big enough problem to deter me from loving this foundation to pieces! This foundation is the business.
I have to admit, the last couple weeks I've noticed reviews for this foundation popping up like crazy on the site, and it got me very curious. I'm usually not interested in trying drug store foundation because it's far more difficult to get just right. It's way more obvious to notice someone's got on awful drugstore foundation rather than an awful drugstore eyeliner. But this foundation blows so many high end ones out of the water! CG really nailed this one!
I applied it the other day, very skeptically, with a light duty primer, and no setting spray, just a faint dusting of powder and bronzer. And 13 hours later, it looks almost exactly how it did at the start of the day! How is that even possible? I didn't touch have to touch up once! My usual foundation that costs 6x more than this one forces me to blot every 3 hours!
The finish is a gorgeous, soft matte, not cakey at all. The consistency is slightly thicker and creamier, but feels so smooth and luxurious. It dries with enough time for me to buff it and blend it out, yet won't streak. The color stayed the same all day. Miraculously, my combination skin looked flake free and shine free.

MUA asks me if I'd buy this product again.
Would I buy this product again?
Hells. Yeah.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by HRenfrewgrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This foundation oxidized really bad and turned super orange on me. I got the shade in Nude Beige which tend lean on the yellow side rather than the pink. I should have stuck with my gut feeling and stayed away from this foundation. As soon as I stepped out and got into my car and look at the mirror my face was orange! This foundation is not oil-free, and unfortunately for my skin, foundations that are not oil free tend to oxidize and turn orange on me. Having said that, this foundation does provide a "long lasting finish, all day wear" while providing a matte look hence the two lippies.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by leslie0426

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying, this is a good foundation. I love the finish, for my oily skin. it is shine free for hours! however it shows my pores on my nose/around my nose waaay to much. more then any other foundation ive ever used! throught the day it would just disappear around my nose an nostrils! it would get all splotchy! an disgusting show holes on my skin! so i tried it with a primer and a powder but it still does this! i HATE that and none of my other drugstore foundations have ever done that. As for the shade i am a NC20/25 an i went with 825 an at first the color looks amazing but then with time it gets so dark an orangey i think if anything i should go a shade lighter! im disappointed with this foundation around my nose! :(