Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 1/29/2013 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i love this bb cream because it doesn't feel heavy on my face. its moisturizing and doesn't make my face oily. at first i thought that i might hate this product because it has spf in it and with almost ever spf product it tends to make my face oily. i love using this bb cream with my stay matte press powder. this product is only good if you have almost perfect skin because it doesn't blurr imperfection like it said it would.

on 1/29/2013 9:17:00 PM

Matches my fair skin perfectly. Not oily at all. It gives me that glow. I love how it has SPF30. I just wish it was more moisturizing.

on 1/29/2013 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Do not buy if you have oily skin! You'll look so shiny an hour after application. Rated 3 stars because it was affordable ($7) and the color matched my skin, but other than that I probably wont even finish using it because it makes me sooo shiny in just a few minutes.

on 1/26/2013 12:44:00 AM

After hunting all types of BB Creams at my local drugstore, I came across this one. The price wasn't pleasant for the amount you get ($9-$10 for 1 oz.), but it wasn't outrageous either. I got this one in the lightest shade, and it blends with my skin tone really well. It definitely covers my redness and it doesn't feel heavy at all. I don't use any foundation, so this is my go-to for coverage when I need it. It's fairly thin and liquid-y, so you don't have to use a ton. Another pro is that it has sunblock! It lasted me quite a long while, but I'm finally out. All in all, I'd recommend this product!

on 1/25/2013 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I really did not have high hopes for this product. I am pleasantly surprised. It will not be my everyday foundation because it is pretty sheer and can turn oily by the end of the day. However, on my lazy weekends when I don't want to look like death incarnate, I put this on. I can't imagine that it would hold up on a hot active day, but it is pretty good. If it does positive things for my skin like it claims, I'll continue to use it. I'd recommend this to anyone with non-oily mostly-clear skin.

i was really excited to try this, it was the first bb cream ive tried. at first i loved it, it seemed moisturizing and had a little bit of coverage. but after using it for a few days it broke me out so bad all over my face. i guess it works for some people but i regret wasting money on it

on 1/23/2013 6:29:00 AM

The first thing you have to realize as a consumer of this BB creme is BB IS NOT FOR EXTREME COVERAGE! Unlike heavy foundation which clogs your pores, these products are meant to give you a light coverage that adjusts to your natural skin tone and repairs all the damage done over the years by other harmful products. I personally LOVE this product!! As someone who has fairly clear skin, It definitely BRINGS OUT MY NATURAL BEAUTY! My skin looks so DEWY FRESH! If, however, you are someone with acne problems, I recommend looking toward prescription remedies (instead of over the counter solutions). The price was moderately high for such a small amount but the RESULTS ARE SOOOOO WORTH IT!! <3

on 1/22/2013 9:47:00 PM

I love this BB cream! I don't wear foundation so its perfect, I have it in the colour medium.

I do recommend.

on 1/22/2013 12:23:00 PM

This is definitely a summer must have, but I can barely imagine to rely only on this in the winter. It's smooth, easy-to-apply, feels good and light on the skin, but does not cover anything, just unifies the skin tone. In the summer I use it as a one-step solution //thanks to it's SPF// when no big coverage is needed; in the winter I sometimes mix it with a heavier foundation and it fits my skin perfectly.

Packaging: the packaging holds up well and appearance wise is fun and cute.
Color: the color is true to packaging.
Lasting power: lasts about 7 hours with powder
Price: I have this a five for price. I think it is extremely over priced for being a pretty low coverage bb cream. I got this for $8 at target and there is only 1 fl. oz. of product in here. I could understand that for a foundation but not for this product. I think it is very over priced
Pigmentation: not very much coverage.
How I use it: I use the covergirl smoother concealer and powder. You will defiantly need some of both with this product.