Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 1/16/2013 1:59:00 PM

I don't wear foundation or coverup I only have a few pink spots on my face that I would like blended in and toned down. I tried this because it's only a little concealing but also moisturizing. Supposedly. I put lotion on my face then I put the bb cream on and right away I felt like a slight burning/tingle all over my face and it smelled aweful. The smell only lasted a few minutes but yuck. Anyways I kept it on for a half hour and It totally made my skin start peeling and created more dry spots! Definitely mix with or use after applying lotion. Otherwise the color and everything was amazing it evened out my skin and it looked so pretty but my face still burns so idk if it's just me or just the tube that I bought.

on 1/16/2013 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

If you have a near-perfect skin that only needs an extra 'boost' (moisturising, for example), Maybeline's BB cream may work for you. If you have dark circles, blemishes, a bit of redness and pimples like me, this product could turn out a disaster. For me it was!

This cream did absolutely NOTHING for my skin. It didn't cover up anything (not even after applying multiple layers later on), so the cream didn't quite 'blur imperfections' like the packaging promised. It also gave my skin a weird, slightly orangey-pink hue (and I bought the lightest shade there is..). As for the 'glow'.. that's an understatement - this product made my face look very shiny.

I still tried to make it work by using concealer and translucent powder, but with this BB cream as a base my skin looked awful nevertheless. In the end, I just rubbed it all off and went to a nearby drugstore to buy a different product.

Maybe I'm spoilt because I've tried a lot of quality Asian BB creams (Missha, BRTC, Skin 79, Lioele) which all looked really natural on my skin AND had absolutely great coverage.

But this 'Dream Fresh BB cream' is really a waste of my good money (10 euros! ..Which isn't nice being a student on a budget (; ), and I'll never use it again. This product doesn't work for me and isn't what my skin needs. Back to real Asian BB creams it is!

I ditched my Nars and Smashbox Tinted Moisturizers for this. If you have good skin and need minimal coverage - just enough to even out the skin - this is a good one. This won't work if you need medium to full coverage, of course. I use my fingers to apply this and top it of with Ben Nye translucent powder or Maybelline Dream Matte powder and I'm good to go. It's great for day makeup, it's light on the face and I will definitely repurchase again and again.

on 1/15/2013 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros: didn't cause me to break out, did smooth imperfections
Cons: my face always looked oily, by the end of the day I felt as though I were wearing make up and lastly I'm not sure how much coverage remained after a few hours.

I don't need a lot of coverage but I do have oily/sensitive skin so am always on the look out for something to matte the oil that won't break me out. This BB cream is nice in that it does blur the imperfections but in every picture taken of me on Christmas eve and day, there is shine. And that is even after putting some mineral powder on top.

I did mark down that I'd buy it again, because I felt as a make up, this is fairly innocent on my skin. I wonder if I tried a primer if it would be better?

on 1/14/2013 8:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this i think it covers just enough it doesnt feel like its caked on it goes on smooth and for the price u cant beat it i would buy this again

on 1/13/2013 6:55:00 PM

Been using this for about a month or two now... no complaints really.

I find it odd that people say it makes them break out because I have sensitive skin that tends to break out easily if a product isn't good for my skin. I mix it (a dime size drop) with my face moisturizer and apply it that way.

It helps my skin tone a little and it just feels good to use it in combo with my skin regimen. It's a light coverage product so if you're expecting a foundation, of course you're going to be let down. It's more like a primer.

I've been wanting to try Olay's CC cream as it is a step up from this but probably won't because it's so expensive. Good product in my opinion.

on 1/12/2013 9:46:00 PM

It broke me out, I won't ever use this again and only used it once.

on 1/12/2013 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Evened out my skin tone and this drug store brand has a nice array of colors from the lightest to darkest skin tones. I did get oily after a few hours. Did not settle in lines. I chose the med/dark and it matched well since my face is lighter than my body it is dark for my face but makes it match the rest of my body

on 1/12/2013 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I liked this stuff at first and I liked putting it under my foundation because it made great coverage. But I started gradually breaking out from it!!! I thought maybe it was stress or another skin care product I was using but the acne cleared after I stopped the BB cream.

on 1/12/2013 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love the packaging the the formula is too greasy to me. It also smell weird too.