October 25, 2014 | 1744 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by ricebunny2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this! Since I'm always worried about covering up my freckles like heavy foundations would, this stuff is really light. Plus it has SPF in it so that's also a huge bonus. But it sucks because I get what I call "soft pimples" where my makeup clogs my pores and leaves painful bumps under the skin and this is what happened when I use it. It doesn't happen all the time just be careful how much you use. A little goes a long way :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm going to start out by saying my skin isn't the worst or the best. I have redness and large pores to cover. On "bad days" I'll have a few pimples and my skin will be very blotchy. I have combination skin that tends to be mostly normal that gets oily in some areas. Yet most liquids (also creme & mousse) foundations will cake on my skin. Onto the review!

I actually liked this at first. The packaging is nice (5) and gives out a decent amount. I need maybe two "squirts" for my entire face plus one to go over any trouble spots. The price (1) was fine as it was about $9USD at my local drugstore. The thing is that I tend to stay far far away from Maybelline as possible when it comes to face products. For some odd reason the company tends to think that all women have pink undertones. I'm sorry to break their stereotype of skin undertones but I do not. I have yellow undertones. Pink on yellow undertones looks ridiculous to me and I look either drunk or like I'm constantly blushing. In any other light it looks fine and I'm okay with it. Yet natural lighting and I am glowing very pink. I had wanted a light liquid that was buildable for days I wanted to look like I wasn't wearing make-up. So that I could use a little under my eyes, some on my face, dob a few problem areas and be able to go out the door. This covered that nicely. I have no issue with the coverage. It covered my orange-rind pores on my cheeks and I looked good. I did set this with a powder at first and then switched to trying it without. Don't go without setting this. I don't even get that oily and without a powder I was so oily!

So over all: If you have yellow undertones or you get oily, do not buy this. To everyone else, this is a nice light coverage product and you'll enjoy it. Which is why my over all review is a 3 'cause I can see people liking this.
1-18-13 update: I have since discontinued using this. I really wanted it to work for me. It appeared dried/cakey in some areas and I couldn't work with or around that.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by malliereviews

When I bought this I already had the Garnier BB cream which I really likes, but it my skin broked out while I used it, so I wanted to try this BB cream. To be honest this doesn't really works for me. I can't really see the different with my skin before and then after. It has a really really light coverage and I always have to go over with a concealer. I actually prefer just using the concealer, because there is no different with this BB cream for me. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by cherrypiexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This BB cream is something I use everyday under make up to give a dewy glow. It has a nice formulation, no shimmer and gives a healthy look to the skin if a bit tired. Those with good skin could wear this alone for a little lift. It only negative is that the limited range of 3 colours mean not everyone can use this, I have the lightest shade and it is very orange if not buffed into skin properly.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by jmeurtri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this about a month ago and I want to like it so bad. I wear this alone because I only usually need a light coverage. For the first hour my skin looks great! Then slowly turns into this oily mess, and I have normal skin! The color is slightly more orange than my pale skin tone but the real problem is the breakout I've gotten since using it. At first I blamed my face wash, but it's quite obvious that it is in fact this product breaking me out. Everyday I see more and more no matter what I use to remove the make up at night. I've never had this many pimples at once! My skin is not sensitive. If this product works for you congratulations. This girl is not satisfied.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Ambrielle15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Provides light coverage that's perfect for work or a casual outing when I don't want to wear my normal full coverage foundation. It also moisturizes well. It won't cover up major imperfections, so you might want to use concealer if you want more coverage. This hasn't broken me out, and I have very sensitive, oily, acne probe skin. I have to set this with powder to make it stay longer on my face though. Overall, it's good for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by clairedy6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's good for light coverage but the consistency is a bit too oily, not really a 'cream'. I would repurchase because its not too expensive and lasts a good 3-4 months.

Update: Just tried the Garnier BB Cream and it is WAAAY better!! The Mabelline BB cream is dirt compared to Garnier!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by caceresgabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loved this product, until it broke me out. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by moilala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really cute product. I like it. Not too sure how it's so different from a foundation but still. Makes my skin look fresh and clear!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by struby09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

SO BELOW IS TWO REVIEWS I WROTE. ONE WAS RIGHT AFTER I BOUGHT THE PRODUCT, ONE WEEKS AFTERWARDS. OVERALL IMPRESSION: DO NOT BUY!!!! THE SECOND ONE IS A MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THE FIRST BUT MUCH MORE ACCURATE!

I just purchased this yesterday and tried it the second I got home! I had to set it with a pressed powder on top just to get it even. Once I got it all perfected I loved the look! Throughout the day yesterday my face started to itch a bit but nothing I couldn't handle. When I woke up this morning I woke up with a late pimple which I am almost sure is because of the product! Anyways I am going to try it throughout the week and see how I feel about it!

Pros & Cons:

+ gave me a great look afterward
+cheap
+easy to travel with
-Made my face itchy
-most likely caused acne
-took a while to get the look i wanted

So I have used it a bit now and here is the results:

+cheap
+easy to travel with
-made me break- out (a lot)
-made my face itchy
-made me look oily mid- day
-had to re- apply by 1/4 way through the school day
-could NOT use without another product

IF YOU WANT A CHEAP BB CREAM USE COVERGIRL'S IT WORKS SOOO MUCH BETTER! FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE COVERGIRL ONE READ MY REVIEW ON IT!