October 22, 2014 | 921 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by cherrysoda94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went from Cover Girl Lash Blast to this! I think the Lash Blast compares pretty well to this one. I may even like this one a little bit more. I love the wand and it really makes all my lashes stand out. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by JudithF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara. It adds length and does not clump at all! Love that.
    Full N Soft was my staple day/casual mascara, but I think One by One will kick it to the curb and take its place. :)
    Will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Amlymei

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first I didn't care for this mascara all that much, but I find myself grabbing it in the morning. It gives me pretty good length without clumping. The only problem I have with it is at the end of the day I have a small amount under my lower lashes and it's not as dark as it was. I'd still recommend though.

*Edit*

I keep going back and forth; I really like the length it gives , but the raccoon eyes drives me nuts. I'm not a waterproof type person, but that might stay better?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this mascara, its really great at adding length and a little bit of volume too. It doesnt clump or smuge either which is great as well. The only thing about it I dont like is the scent, but it doesnt linger so thats okay. I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by jdoe1987

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this. It's not amazing but it's pretty good. It give decent length and volume and it doesn't smudge at ALL onto my browbone which is the problem I have with a lot of other mascaras. My biggest gripe is the scent. It doesn't linger that long but I still hate it. It's the same scent in the Colossal one...a rose scent. I'll probably repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2011 5:08:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this for $5 from walmart. I don't know why it's in the volumexpress line so 1 lippie off for that.

However, it works greatttt at separating lashes and making sure each one get's coated without clumps. It also lengthens wonderfully. It does nothing for volume and density of lashes so don't get it for that.

I love the packaging too! I would buy again when mine runs out.

EDIT: I would actually NOT buy this product again, it flakes waaaaay too much! I look like my eyes are covered in black little shaved hairs!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by montana12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this mascara. It goes on without a zillion clumps, and works great for those of us who don't want the false eyelashes look. Definitely a keeper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

finally! a mascara that maybelline has gotten right! considering the fact that i stay far, far away from their mascaras, i was surprised i even decided to pick this one up. glad i did, because it really amazed me. the consistency of this mascara isn't goopy or runny, which i've found their other ones to be. while this mascara isn't volumizing, it does help with lengthening & making the lashes appear very defined. a pleasant surprise :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by sistersings09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! I have lashes that are straight, fairly light-colored, and lack length and volume, so I expect a lot from my mascara and haven't yet found my HG. I do experience some flakiness, but this is a small price to pay. I like the rubber brush and find that this one is easier to control than Lash Blast by Cover Girl. Give it a try, you can usually find this on a buy one, get one half off at Walgreens or maybe at WalMart with an eyeliner in the future!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an ok mascara. I know this might shock a lot of people (it shocked me), but my HG mascara is much cheaper and much better than a lot of the more expensive drug store and indeed high end brands. So while this is an acceptable mascara, I've had better for much cheaper. The brush shape is useless for me, I prefer a curved brush. The packaging... the colours are nice but the shape of the bottle is silly.