Maybelline One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Aqua/Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Acacia Senegal Gum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone, Steareth-20, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil. Simethicone, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Saccharum, Officinarum Extract/Sugar Cane Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract/ Lemon Peel Extract, Pyrus Malus Extract, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract [+/- May Contains: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, CI 77891/Titanium Oxides, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742/Manganese Violet, CI 77510/ Ferric Ferrocyanide] F.I.L. D43811/1

on 2/7/2011 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara is ok. and that's it.
Pros: Does not clump and separates lashes.
Cons: NO volume or lenghtening.

Since it gives a very subtle look and separates lashes well, I made this my mascara for the lower lashes, and for that purpose I really like it and will repurchase, but I definitely use something else for my top lashes, cause this is barely noticeable.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I went from Cover Girl Lash Blast to this! I think the Lash Blast compares pretty well to this one. I may even like this one a little bit more. I love the wand and it really makes all my lashes stand out. :)

on 2/6/2011 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this mascara. It adds length and does not clump at all! Love that.
Full N Soft was my staple day/casual mascara, but I think One by One will kick it to the curb and take its place. :)
Will repurchase!

on 2/6/2011 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

At first I didn't care for this mascara all that much, but I find myself grabbing it in the morning. It gives me pretty good length without clumping. The only problem I have with it is at the end of the day I have a small amount under my lower lashes and it's not as dark as it was. I'd still recommend though.

*Edit*

I keep going back and forth; I really like the length it gives , but the raccoon eyes drives me nuts. I'm not a waterproof type person, but that might stay better?

on 2/5/2011 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I really like this mascara, its really great at adding length and a little bit of volume too. It doesnt clump or smuge either which is great as well. The only thing about it I dont like is the scent, but it doesnt linger so thats okay. I would repurchase.

on 2/5/2011 5:18:00 PM

I really like this. It's not amazing but it's pretty good. It give decent length and volume and it doesn't smudge at ALL onto my browbone which is the problem I have with a lot of other mascaras. My biggest gripe is the scent. It doesn't linger that long but I still hate it. It's the same scent in the Colossal one...a rose scent. I'll probably repurchase.

on 2/5/2011 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Got this for $5 from walmart. I don't know why it's in the volumexpress line so 1 lippie off for that.

However, it works greatttt at separating lashes and making sure each one get's coated without clumps. It also lengthens wonderfully. It does nothing for volume and density of lashes so don't get it for that.

I love the packaging too! I would buy again when mine runs out.

EDIT: I would actually NOT buy this product again, it flakes waaaaay too much! I look like my eyes are covered in black little shaved hairs!

on 2/2/2011 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this mascara. It goes on without a zillion clumps, and works great for those of us who don't want the false eyelashes look. Definitely a keeper.

on 2/2/2011 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

finally! a mascara that maybelline has gotten right! considering the fact that i stay far, far away from their mascaras, i was surprised i even decided to pick this one up. glad i did, because it really amazed me. the consistency of this mascara isn't goopy or runny, which i've found their other ones to be. while this mascara isn't volumizing, it does help with lengthening & making the lashes appear very defined. a pleasant surprise :D

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara! I have lashes that are straight, fairly light-colored, and lack length and volume, so I expect a lot from my mascara and haven't yet found my HG. I do experience some flakiness, but this is a small price to pay. I like the rubber brush and find that this one is easier to control than Lash Blast by Cover Girl. Give it a try, you can usually find this on a buy one, get one half off at Walgreens or maybe at WalMart with an eyeliner in the future!