December 22, 2014 | 1838 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2004 4:34:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

Among all the lip glosses I've tried, this is probably one of the most stickiest gloss brand. I have 2 GWP that I keep because I like the shade but I give away the others. Some shades doesn't show up that much.

It's probably a little bit too consistant too. I think that they are a bit overpriced. Some cheaper glosses work better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2004 2:20:00 PM More reviews by moonfairy1580

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love them! Very sticky, but my holy grail lip gloss!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2004 2:51:00 AM More reviews by MoonSongstress

I like this lip gloss - I have it in bonfire which looks very vibrant and hot in the tube. The thing I find a bit disappointing is that the pigment just does not show up on my lips. It's great in the tube but I want that level of colour when I'm actually wearing it. The MAC lipglasses are much more highly pigmented and I'm going to stick to them from now on. The lancome one tastes subtly like exotic flowers so it's much more serious and grown up than MAC. The trouble is I'm a sucker for lips that taste of vanilla and milky bars like MAC gives me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2004 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Stang27

This is subjective, but the reason i didn't like it was because it was sooo sticky and it felt uncomfortable on my lips. Also, I thought the smell was overwhelming. The colours seem ok, but the same can be achieved with other, cheaper lip glosses. (i really like pop juice!)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2004 2:02:00 PM More reviews by pittsburghdiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a bad lip gloss but too expensive. I will stick to the less expensive L'Oreal version (which is made by the same company as Lancome)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2004 12:31:00 PM More reviews by clr711

I'm not a big fan. It looks and smells good, but it's so sticky. I'm just not a big fan of talking and having to manually seperate my lips between every word.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2004 3:35:00 AM More reviews by lynniepoop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Fraise (which is "cherry" in French) and it is a lovely natural clear-red shade with very, very, almost unnoticable shiny, gold flecks. When applied, my lips are a gorgeous, kissable cherry shade. It is not insanely, blindingly shiny which I like and somehow I feel it's not as tacky as the lower-end lipglosses. It could be my imagination though. ;) It might be cute if they made it cherry-flavoured as well. Love the smell. Love the packaging. And just love the lipgloss overall. :) Took one lippie off because of its price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2004 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Ansje

These glosses are easily the most expensive I've ever bought - for what they are. In Australia, these babies go for AUD$40 - which, ATM is the equivalent of USD30. Insane. Thank God for Strawberrynet.com and eBay is all I have to say. I have Peche and Fraise (that I bought retail) and I also have Cerise, Dreamsice, Miracle, Simmer, Beach Plum and Sun Bronze. I tend to perfer the more pigmented shades but they are all lovely and glossy, and smell and taste great. They're not very moisturising and are very sticky. But if you don't suffer from dry lips, then I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2004 8:38:00 PM More reviews by dementedpotato

These are decent glosses. I've had Coral Rush, Candy Cane, and Simmer. While they were pretty colors, Simmer disappointed me. It was a pretty bronzy-peach in the tube, then turned a metallic bubblegum pink on me. Awful. They have great textures, not at all sticky. I don't think it is similar to Colour Juices either, which are stickier and gummier.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2004 1:17:00 PM More reviews by pinkie9189

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This gloss works so well! I got 5 miny-ish ones in a set called the "Juicy Bar" or something like that for $30. A little expensive, but well worth it! The colors are also absolutely adorable...there was a pink, orange, yellow, green, and purple. Luckily, they all show up a pretty sheer pinkish color. If you don't like sticky lip gloss, this isn't for you. Best on days when your hair is up unless you want sticky hair. ;)