Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 4/29/2004 9:46:00 PM

I am so unimpressed with this product. Awful. Sticky, tacky, and just plain useless.

on 4/28/2004 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i am not thrilled with this product.. and will not buy or swap for this....

on 4/27/2004 3:40:00 PM

The packaging is horrible for purse-carrying. Little pieces of lint got stuck under my caps-- real gross. Also, the pigment wasn't especially pleasing. The texture, also, got on my nerves. Sticky gloss is a pet peeve of mine.

on 4/26/2004 6:53:00 AM

When I tried this at the store, I thought I was going to love it! It looks good, but not great, at it's very sticky! My Zara lip gloss gives the same look, and costs a lot less!

on 4/17/2004 4:34:00 PM

Among all the lip glosses I've tried, this is probably one of the most stickiest gloss brand. I have 2 GWP that I keep because I like the shade but I give away the others. Some shades doesn't show up that much.

It's probably a little bit too consistant too. I think that they are a bit overpriced. Some cheaper glosses work better.

Love them! Very sticky, but my holy grail lip gloss!

I like this lip gloss - I have it in bonfire which looks very vibrant and hot in the tube. The thing I find a bit disappointing is that the pigment just does not show up on my lips. It's great in the tube but I want that level of colour when I'm actually wearing it. The MAC lipglasses are much more highly pigmented and I'm going to stick to them from now on. The lancome one tastes subtly like exotic flowers so it's much more serious and grown up than MAC. The trouble is I'm a sucker for lips that taste of vanilla and milky bars like MAC gives me.

on 4/16/2004 4:27:00 PM

This is subjective, but the reason i didn't like it was because it was sooo sticky and it felt uncomfortable on my lips. Also, I thought the smell was overwhelming. The colours seem ok, but the same can be achieved with other, cheaper lip glosses. (i really like pop juice!)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Not a bad lip gloss but too expensive. I will stick to the less expensive L'Oreal version (which is made by the same company as Lancome)

on 4/15/2004 12:31:00 PM

I'm not a big fan. It looks and smells good, but it's so sticky. I'm just not a big fan of talking and having to manually seperate my lips between every word.

Recommended for Medium Skin