October 20, 2014 | 1939 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2004 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Stang27

This is subjective, but the reason i didn't like it was because it was sooo sticky and it felt uncomfortable on my lips. Also, I thought the smell was overwhelming. The colours seem ok, but the same can be achieved with other, cheaper lip glosses. (i really like pop juice!)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2004 2:02:00 PM More reviews by pittsburghdiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a bad lip gloss but too expensive. I will stick to the less expensive L'Oreal version (which is made by the same company as Lancome)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2004 12:31:00 PM More reviews by clr711

I'm not a big fan. It looks and smells good, but it's so sticky. I'm just not a big fan of talking and having to manually seperate my lips between every word.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2004 3:35:00 AM More reviews by lynniepoop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Fraise (which is "cherry" in French) and it is a lovely natural clear-red shade with very, very, almost unnoticable shiny, gold flecks. When applied, my lips are a gorgeous, kissable cherry shade. It is not insanely, blindingly shiny which I like and somehow I feel it's not as tacky as the lower-end lipglosses. It could be my imagination though. ;) It might be cute if they made it cherry-flavoured as well. Love the smell. Love the packaging. And just love the lipgloss overall. :) Took one lippie off because of its price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2004 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Ansje

These glosses are easily the most expensive I've ever bought - for what they are. In Australia, these babies go for AUD$40 - which, ATM is the equivalent of USD30. Insane. Thank God for Strawberrynet.com and eBay is all I have to say. I have Peche and Fraise (that I bought retail) and I also have Cerise, Dreamsice, Miracle, Simmer, Beach Plum and Sun Bronze. I tend to perfer the more pigmented shades but they are all lovely and glossy, and smell and taste great. They're not very moisturising and are very sticky. But if you don't suffer from dry lips, then I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2004 8:38:00 PM More reviews by dementedpotato

These are decent glosses. I've had Coral Rush, Candy Cane, and Simmer. While they were pretty colors, Simmer disappointed me. It was a pretty bronzy-peach in the tube, then turned a metallic bubblegum pink on me. Awful. They have great textures, not at all sticky. I don't think it is similar to Colour Juices either, which are stickier and gummier.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2004 1:17:00 PM More reviews by pinkie9189

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This gloss works so well! I got 5 miny-ish ones in a set called the "Juicy Bar" or something like that for $30. A little expensive, but well worth it! The colors are also absolutely adorable...there was a pink, orange, yellow, green, and purple. Luckily, they all show up a pretty sheer pinkish color. If you don't like sticky lip gloss, this isn't for you. Best on days when your hair is up unless you want sticky hair. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2004 12:26:00 AM More reviews by furrychick3n

The complaining about prices is pretty justified. They are extremely expensive, the amount you get isn't a lot, but you do have to remember that it is Lancome. Lancome is considered "higher quality" and thus, it can be expected that it's more expensive. On to the positive aspects. The smell of these glosses are HEAVENLY. I can't get enough of it. It's impossible to stop sniffing. The taste isn't too great, but the smell makes up for that. The sticky, thick feel does get a bit overwhelming, but you learn to apply smaller amounts. Overall, an excellent gloss, even though it's expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2004 2:54:00 AM More reviews by AmyBianca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Uh, as much as I hate to like expensive glosses. This is my favorite high end gloss =P (this month anyway!) They are sticky but not sticky like L'Oreal CJ which are too sticky IMO. Also JT have better colors than CJ. My favorite is blueberry blast.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2004 1:13:00 PM More reviews by BooTylisCiouS

Me and my cousin were trying on all the testers at once because the smellm and taste is addictive! My favourites are marshmallow fresh and cherise