July 23, 2014 | 1843 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2004 3:35:00 AM More reviews by lynniepoop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in Fraise (which is "cherry" in French) and it is a lovely natural clear-red shade with very, very, almost unnoticable shiny, gold flecks. When applied, my lips are a gorgeous, kissable cherry shade. It is not insanely, blindingly shiny which I like and somehow I feel it's not as tacky as the lower-end lipglosses. It could be my imagination though. ;) It might be cute if they made it cherry-flavoured as well. Love the smell. Love the packaging. And just love the lipgloss overall. :) Took one lippie off because of its price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2004 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Ansje

These glosses are easily the most expensive I've ever bought - for what they are. In Australia, these babies go for AUD$40 - which, ATM is the equivalent of USD30. Insane. Thank God for Strawberrynet.com and eBay is all I have to say. I have Peche and Fraise (that I bought retail) and I also have Cerise, Dreamsice, Miracle, Simmer, Beach Plum and Sun Bronze. I tend to perfer the more pigmented shades but they are all lovely and glossy, and smell and taste great. They're not very moisturising and are very sticky. But if you don't suffer from dry lips, then I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2004 8:38:00 PM More reviews by dementedpotato

These are decent glosses. I've had Coral Rush, Candy Cane, and Simmer. While they were pretty colors, Simmer disappointed me. It was a pretty bronzy-peach in the tube, then turned a metallic bubblegum pink on me. Awful. They have great textures, not at all sticky. I don't think it is similar to Colour Juices either, which are stickier and gummier.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2004 1:17:00 PM More reviews by pinkie9189

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This gloss works so well! I got 5 miny-ish ones in a set called the "Juicy Bar" or something like that for $30. A little expensive, but well worth it! The colors are also absolutely adorable...there was a pink, orange, yellow, green, and purple. Luckily, they all show up a pretty sheer pinkish color. If you don't like sticky lip gloss, this isn't for you. Best on days when your hair is up unless you want sticky hair. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2004 12:26:00 AM More reviews by furrychick3n

The complaining about prices is pretty justified. They are extremely expensive, the amount you get isn't a lot, but you do have to remember that it is Lancome. Lancome is considered "higher quality" and thus, it can be expected that it's more expensive. On to the positive aspects. The smell of these glosses are HEAVENLY. I can't get enough of it. It's impossible to stop sniffing. The taste isn't too great, but the smell makes up for that. The sticky, thick feel does get a bit overwhelming, but you learn to apply smaller amounts. Overall, an excellent gloss, even though it's expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2004 2:54:00 AM More reviews by AmyBianca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Uh, as much as I hate to like expensive glosses. This is my favorite high end gloss =P (this month anyway!) They are sticky but not sticky like L'Oreal CJ which are too sticky IMO. Also JT have better colors than CJ. My favorite is blueberry blast.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2004 1:13:00 PM More reviews by BooTylisCiouS

Me and my cousin were trying on all the testers at once because the smellm and taste is addictive! My favourites are marshmallow fresh and cherise

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2004 12:31:00 AM More reviews by Ambam032

I love, love, love Juicy Tubes. Every color I have tried is beautiful. My new favorite color is Berry Bold. But I also have Daquiri, Dreamsicle, Miricle, and No Reserve. I love both the creamy and the sparkly formulas. They are not as overly sticky as some lesser priced brand I have tried. The fruity scent is nice and subtle. My only gripe is the cost. AT $15.50, they are a little expensive for how much you get. But I guess Lancome knows what a great product the JT is and what they can get away with charging for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2004 2:29:00 PM More reviews by eenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure why someone would use fingers to apply this, as the slant-tip application makes for easy lip application.

Anyway, I love juicy tubes! This was the first "high" end lip gloss that I ever purchased, and I definitely fell in love. They aren't overly pigmented, but they give your lips a gorgeous shine and sparkle. I love the range of scents for these, as well as the different colors. I love the stickiness, and they do last for quite awhile. I can never have enough juicy tubes!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2004 1:14:00 PM More reviews by howard7196

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this product and it keeps my lips hydrated throughout the day. I wish it wasn't so expensive, though.