April 20, 2014 | 1711 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 2:36:00 AM More reviews by yuphehe

Despite it advertised as SUCH a WONDERFUL product. My skin started having a rash after using this. I have EZCEMA, and am allergic to many products with SPF, so that might be the reason. I cannot vouch that it was this product that my skin was reacting to, it could have been many other factors, but I gave up on giving this product another chance for other reasons:
It is VERY DRYING on my skin, it looks CAKEY.
The texture is way TOO THICK for my liking.
My skin is just a bit off from the No. 21 that I look like I have heavy makeup on even though its BBCream.
The price is not cheap either >.>
I really do not understand the difference between BBCream and Tinted Moisturizer aside from that BBCream has a disgusting texture.

Overall..... I have nothing good to say about this product, had my skin not reacted I would have used it happily thinking I am doing something good for my skin but not because I particularly like the product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by blatantdream

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect solution for those days when you're just running a little late. It's a moisturizer, primer, sunscreen, concealer, and foundation in one. I find the color selection lacking but it seems to adapt to my skin. I have used both shades #21 and #23 and they are fairly different shades but both work for my skin. It's quite odd if you ask me. I usually just put it on with my fingers, the pump makes it easy to dispense. Then I put a dusting of powder over it. Usually my mac mineral skinfinish natural in medium. If I want more coverage I will use a quick dusting of mineral foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 5:34:00 AM More reviews by widoutu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

i like it. has the coverage (almost at level of revlon's colorstay foundation), comfortable, staying power is good on my oily skin and has high spf. if you are looking for a foundation (i prefer to call it foundation bc i don't believe in skincare benefits the product claims), this will be a good try. shade 23 matches my asian skin pretty well. im thinking about purchasing 21 and mix up to make it more natural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by untinnu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm about NC30-NC35, and no.23 matches me okay. (I do want to try no.31 "golden beige" for summer though).
Good coverage.
Very cheap, I got a 30ml tube for about $10.
The only thing I don't like is that this feels very greasy, and rubs off easily when I touch it (I was testing to see how it holds up by the end of the day, and I do set it with powder).
This does make my skin look good when wearing it, but I've been testing it for 2 months already and I see no change in my skin, of course, this stuff you have to give it time. But I have tried other BB creams that have lighten my scars within a month of use, so compared to that, Missha does nothing for me.
Overall, I would not repurchase for the fact that it feels greasy and rubs off easily, everything else is perfect though.
~~~EDIT: 07/29/10~~~
Great spot concealers.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 9:03:00 AM More reviews by RedSilk

This is my first BB cream foundation ever and I have to say, I'm very impressed. Prior to using this, I used BE and switched because it became too cakey.( i think my skin changed) I have normal skin, not dry or oily, and this bb cream is great for my skin. I have noticed that my skin has had less breakouts and became smoother since I've started using this. I also love the light yet flawless coverage along with the high SPF. I sometimes use it as a "concealer" in addition to my mineral makeup and my skin looks flawless and airbrushed. If you have oily skin, you'd probably need finishing powder. The finish is "dewy" but not shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Meiosis

Doesn't noticeably provide any skin benefits as it claims but is a decent foundation with medium/full coverage and a soft scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2010 8:11:00 PM More reviews by babielv

After reading about this product I though I would try it. Overall i find it very good. The coverage is alright, it is a little grey but after 5 minute sink in well and you end up looking very natural for me.
I don't used it all over my face everyday, just around my eyes and on my T zone. It's give a nice natural look and blend in very well.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by jjbokke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've heard lots about BB creams just from looking at beauty forums and doing my research, I decided to give Missha Perfect Cover a go. Living in England I don't think any shops would stock it and so I took to ebay and got it from a korean seller for like 6-8. Very reasonable I though, it took about a week to get here and I got it in shade #21 the lightest of the 3 (I hear there is a #31 now?!) as I am English with pretty fair skin.

The smell I'm not a fan of, the pump is great. It's a bit grey when you pump it out onto the back of your hand, it goes on pretty easily on your face. I have sometimes quite bad red acne around my mouth and chin so I have to say I like base that stays put on my face during the day, this does make my tzone oily pretty quickly! I find this doesn't, I do like to use it though on its own just to put on quickly when I am popping to the shop.

If your lucky enough not to have oily skin or blemishes then this is such a wonderful base because close up it looks like you have no make up on.

To get a bit more coverage and brightness (its a bit dull) I mix on the back of my hand this with MAC strobe cream and a bit of YSL teint resist (in the lightest shade). Blush is a must afterwards to give your face some much needed warmth and color!

I've also now got #23 which I am finding to be a bit to grey and dark looking and subsequently is able to show up when it falls down my face (especially on the top of my lip! it accumulated there yesterday and look like a moustache! eek!), again I am mixing in other foundation which I guess isn't the point but I do enjoy how easy it is to apply this BB cream. Come summer time thought I will be needed more warmth in a base and I fear this just won't do the job.

Give it a go, its reasonably cheap, looks natural and might just be right for you!

As for photos, I am finding when I am out at night my face is ghost like, not good! Day time my face looks very smooth and even in photos.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a HG for me. My skin is normal enough, but it does get slightly oily as the day goes on. When I'm in a rush, I just spread some BB cream on my face, dust some Everyday Minerals Finishing Dust over it, and I'm all set. I do moisturize before I put on the BB cream because it's a bit drying. I find that it stays on all day without fading, and the coverage is very decent with the small amount that I use. It completely covers up any redness I might have. It does look grey for a minute or so when I first put it on, but it looks just like my own skin after it settles. I have not experienced any breakouts or irritation.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by nucleii

It's a very good overall product. A few problem lies in the colour, as there is only two options and both are pretty light still, it has mineral oil, but I am not bothered by it and it doesn't last too long and I need to blot by lunch time