MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream

3.8

on 12/6/2010 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

So, I was a little skeptical to try this out.

I had first heard about it on youtube via bubzbeauty's review video. She has a link below her video to the ebay seller where she bought her bb cream, and I bought it through that user. I totally recommend buying through ebay, because otherwise this cream retails at about $40 USD, and on ebay you can snatch it up for a mere $10-20. I picked the color #23 because I am olive-toned and I had heard that the cream goes on light.

Let me tell you, I am very picky when it comes to foundations or moisturizers (or tinted moisturizers for that matter). That being said, I am in LOVE with this cream! I have been using it for about a week and a half now and I am noticing a definite difference in the texture of my skin. I have little to no pimples now (though, admittedly, I had little to begin with), and my forehead which is the area I usually break out on is zit-free. I have noticed a very very subtle lightening of my skin. This product IS meant to whiten your skin, but don't let that scare you. It doesn't dramatically lighten your skin, so you won't end up looking like a geisha. It leaves a very soft, touchable finish. The coverage is medium but I don't feel that it is heavy at all. This cream does not cake, and I have applied it quite liberally. It has a light baby product scent to it, but nothing overpowering.

I realize many people are conflicted on the results of this cream. My suggestion to anyone who wants to try it is, go for it. You can read as
many reviews as you like, but in the end, you'll only know if you like the product by testing it for yourself on your skin. Everyone's skin is unique and differs from one another, so going off review for this product is not necessarily a deciding factor of whether you will love it or hate it. :)

on 12/6/2010 6:14:00 PM

I bought mine at a Missha store in Korea as there was a huge promotion for BB Cream. After hearing rave reviews about "BB Cream" itself I went to a few stores and tried various ones, but I really like the texture and finish of this one. After I put it on, it really evened out my skin. As I have oily skin,I would have to put a bit of powder on top, but overall it did quite well throughout the day. A little goes a long way for me when using this product, and the only complaint I may have is that it can smudge, especially during hot summer days, but its expected.

on 12/6/2010 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I heard so many great raves and reviews about it.
So bought it for AUD$32 at my local asian Beauty store.
I wore this product for only 1 week and here are the end results:
-Breaks me out!
-Very heavy feeling when on
-Dries me out (do not recommend for dry skin)
-Melts off your face (bad staying power)
-Strong fragrance
Only good thing is the coverage it gives you. A nice flawless finish only for a couple of minutes. Too bad :(
I had high hopes for this product. Truly let me down.
Will not buy again. Maybe I'll give it another chance later on.

on 11/30/2010 12:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

ok, so i JUST literally bought this product and i'm wearing it right now...

my complexion is VERY clear (to begin with)... maybe a few bumps here or there but i do have wicked dark circles and it's very uneven/sallow. i applied a full pump of bb cream w/my fingers and rubbed it in well -- i now look like a little china doll. i think i applied too much. oh well... the coverage is very, very good.

however I'm very scared that it'll break me out. i plan on wearing it for a full day and leaping about so i break a sweat and then seeing if it clogs my pores. i dont mind the smell... but i kinda wish it had no fragrance. if you hate smelling the same smell constantly for a long period of time, don't get this.

if you like looking like a little china doll, get this. unless i just havent figured out how to apply it....

on 11/22/2010 2:40:00 AM

I have bought two colors; both 21 and 23. I have to mix two colors to get color; it doesn't blend into your own color as the other BB cream does. It has very thick texture (not prefer), medium coverage, oily (doesn't set to matt finish and therefore make me feel blotchy). I think it breaks me out too, not recommending it.

on 11/15/2010 12:55:00 PM

Like most bb creams, it has a grayish cast to it. It's a lot cheaper than other bb creams and I think it smells AMAZING!. Again, like most bb creams, there is a limited color range. However, I do no think it breaks me out. It has a very dewy finish and makes me oily throughout the day, though. I would repurchase it.

on 11/15/2010 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product broke me out. Although the coverage is good, one day after using it, I feel my acne became much more serious.
Update:
I wanted to give it one more try... Very disappointed... My friend told me she got more blackhead after one month use. I wanted to give it to my friends, but the ones who tried it before all refused to have it again T_T
Don't use it... After one month use, you will find your skin is getting worse, getting darker and duller. Moreover, it's very difficult to be taken off, even I use cleansing oil.

on 11/13/2010 6:23:00 AM

This product makes me look like I have a natural flawless skin. I like that it doesn't feel heavy on my face. I love the smell, too, I can't stop smelling the bottle whenever I'm on my vanity! HAHA. The bad part? I noticed that I have some sort of allergic reaction to it -- red spots on my forehead and cheeks. And also the shade selection is very limited.

on 11/13/2010 4:55:00 AM

I bought this BB cream because i wanted to try one and bought it with 2 friends. Have tried samples prior buying it online, it give you the dewy glow and blends quite well. I felt that my skin look darn good with this on! However, some said that there were mineral oil in this BB cream, so i seldom use it anymore.( even though it was not stated in the ingredient list on the box ) As i had other BB cream samples, i intended to finish those and use this again. Truthfully, i was kinda scared what it will do to my skin, so i will try other BB cream before using this back again. After trying other BB creams, i felt that this is quite thick and heavy compared to the others. It has a good coverage though (: i always use it to cover dark circles. Oil control of this works okay, doesn't cake nor break me out. This actually last all day.

I will not buy this again as 50 ML is a lot, i'm not even sure that i can finish this tube. I think i would want to try other range and other brands' BB cream.

Packaging wise was not bad, comes in a tube with a pump, convenient and hygienic.

on 11/11/2010 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Wow. I have never had a foundation cover as well as this tinted moisturizer. A little goes a long way and covers and even my skin so well. It also lasts longer thru out the day more than any other foundation I have ever used. Adriana265 gives a great review and includes the color selections available and their undertones which is very helpful. as she noted, #23 has cool/pink/beige undertones, so if you have yellow undertones like me, go with #21 instead. The colors are very limited which is frustrating. Also, the smell is super strong, like baby lotion and perfume. I HATE putting scented products on my face and this stuff is heavily scented. The scent goes away after 30 minutes or so, thank god. As others have cautioned, it has mineral oil in it, so if that irritates you I would not purchase it. The finish for me is full and almost matte. Not dewy at all, so I like to add Moonbeam from Benefit where I want more of a glow.

I would recommend getting the samples first to try which are available all over the internet.

UPDATE: Just as I noted the mineral oil in this gave me breakouts. Really, deep ones, that are awful. It's a shame since the cvg. and life of this is great.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bash it or Buy it?!! Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream - demo and review by Denim Vixen

Top Rated MISSHA Products