September 16, 2014 | 1194 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 12:54:00 AM More reviews by TehBeez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Thought I'd throw my two cents in, as I haven't seen any mention of Missha in shade no. 13/Milky Beige.

Pros-

Inexpensive. Paid $20 (w/free shipping) for 50ml pump-tube on ebay.
Good shade match for Casper-like skin tones.
Doesn't go orange or grey on me.
Dewy finish.
Covers redness without masking my freckles.
Doesn't settle into fine lines or pores, especially when used after Missha's BB Boomer (Primer).

Cons-

Have to purchase online: no popping down to the store when you run out.
Doesn't cover freckles. Some folks actually want to cover them!
You will require a concealer, if dark bags or monster-sized spots are present.
I agree with others that this bb cream has a scent. Very light, baby powdery smell. Didn't bother me, but fair warning to those who can't stand scented products.

All things considered, a good product. Nice, light/medium coverage. Very natural looking. Will definitely be repurchasing this.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by chitammy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I want to love this bb cream but it made my face ichy and sensative. If you have sensative skin, you will likely break out. If you are unsure of what bb cream to buy or new to bb cream, i suggest you pick skin79 or other bb creams than missha. Missha is arlight, i am not against it from having mineral oil. If you really want to get this make sure you use cleaning oil plus cleanser to remove the bb cream, so you will have less breakout. I used olive oil and i helps, or double cleansing. On the other hand, the coverage is good and so is the color. I got num 21. n i got it on ebay. I heard that some formulation doesn't have mineral oil which is weird. did they change the formula?

rated 3 of 5 on 7/29/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by sadiered

I purchased this on Yes Style, after all the hype about BB creams, and after researching on almost every brand I could find on the internet, I decided to go with the Missha M Perfect Cover.

Packaging-wise, it's one of my favourites out of all the BB creams out there. I think the gold pump is especially luxurious and I love how the red tube feels solid and of good quality when I hold it in my palm. That said, sometimes the pressing mechanism malfunctions in that when I try to pump more product out, nothing comes out. I'd then, have to shake the bottle in a vigorous way in order for the cream to flow through, and this results in me getting more product than what I require :(

I picked shade 21 as my skin's pretty fair, and surprisingly, it's a good match. Not too keen on the fragrance, I prefer fragrance-free products as it really dries me out. And this product I'd have to admit, can accentuate your dry flakey spots, particularly if you live in a dry area like I do. I would DEFINITELY recommend (for dry or combination skin) heaping on the moisturizer before applying this BB cream.

Personally, I don't find it cakey like some others have mentioned. It does relatively well for coverage, small scars, pimples, under-eye, etc, but definitely not anymore than that. You could try using more product but then it might become cakey like all products do if you over-apply.

It isn't oily which is why I recommend this to people with oily/combi skin. And it stays on pretty well for the whole day actually!

Overall, I'd buy this product again. The only major downside is how it isn't moisturizing for my dry skin in winter but other than that, it covers well and most importantly, looks natural.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bought this on ebay as got really interessted in BB creams after reading about them and I gave it a try with the nr. 21 without really expecting to find the perfect colourmatch... but this works so great for me ^_^ The colour is like only a tiny tiny tiny bit to dark, so it doesnt bother me at all, as I can blend it very good so its not visible.

If offers a good coverage, didnt cause irritations on me, looks natural and lasts very long. I also like the floral fragrance, though I prefer the non-fragranced creams, but as its not yucky, I can live with it very well :) I also like the hygienic package aka the pump. And most of all: Im so happy with the high SPF (SPF 42 PA +++) because I have very fair skin and get a sunburn very fast.

Its a pity that they dont offer a wider colour range for the tanned girls but Im so happy they do offer stuff for pale girls =) And yes, as soon as I run out of this, Im definitely going to repurchase this and try out some other products from Missha and Korean brands in generally.

EDIT: I purchased the #13 shade as Ive seen they have this too and its lighter than the #21. This nuance is perfection for me. So to all of you "pale like a ghost"-ladies: if the #21 turns out to be too dark - try #13. <3

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by chezz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After recommended by a korean friend, I decided to give it a try. It is a bit thicker than most tinted moisturizer, and also they have limited shades. Thinking that No.21 will suit me since I am a NC20, but when applied on whole face, I looked pale. So, I decided to purchase No.23 but it looked darker and greyish on my face.Can see the difference compared to my neckline. Also, I noticed that it makes my cheeks itchy, and caused my chin and forehead breakouts...maybe the texture is too rich for my skin. But I decided to give it another try. This time, I apply No.23 on my nose only. Yup! Yes, on my nose, as I have bigger pores, blackheads and leftover pimples scars from puberty time, and I noticed that this darker shade is able to cover all these problems. Also only this area doesn't have any allergy reaction. HAA! Not that it is magic, but at least it makes my nose more presentable -looking. With loose powder MAC NC15 on top, it looks nearly flawless and it doesn't look dark surprisingly. Maybe the fact that I use a lighter shade of loose powder over it, it doesn't look dark and appear out of place. Before when I first used the product, I didn't go with any loose powder. For the rest of the face, I still use my Clinique Superfit foundation. I had tried the No.21 on my nose too, as it is a lighter shade, some of the deep scars still show through. Now I use this NO.21 in winter only when my skin is even fairer. Otherwise, I should say, I will finish the product and look for a better one. For those who has sensitive or combination/oily skin, try it first before buying as it might cause rash or breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 7:45:00 AM More reviews by kittypuri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this bb cream in winter. I really wanted to like it for its coverage and sunscreen abilities but somehow I ended feeling heavy and cakey. (For reference, I have acne-prone skin with visible pores and some breakouts from my period.) I tried so many different uses but last week I found the best way.
My skin is oily but it feels dehydrated no matter how well I put moisturizer on. Last week, I read the glowing reviews about the Lavender Oil, and since I suffer from breakouts I decided to give it a go and it worked overnight! I blend it with 2 drops of hazelnut oil and massage it into my skin. In the morning my pimples were greatly reduced both in size and quantity, my scars were faded, my skin were more even toned and hydrated! A couple of days later, having a way better skin, I decided to use lavender oil with my Missha Perfect Cover, thinkin why not. I took 2 drops of lavender oil in my palm and blend it with my bb cream. It went on smoothly and evenly. After it dried a lil bit, my face was glowing, my pores looked way smaller and tighter, my makeup lasted longer! (I dust some powder on it, it looks flawless.) Plus, lavender oil prevents any breakout that Missha might lead - lavender oil has powerful healing and anti-inflammatory properties for healing the skin. Sorry for the long review but this really worked both for missha and healing my breakouts and scars. If you suffer from the same things, you should give a try, totally worth it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by sherlyyxb

I bought this product last October on Yesstyle.com. Missha is a South Korean based brand. You can say that it's the cheaper version of Bobbi Brown for Asia. Their products are AH-mazing. This BB cream was voted the best BB cream of 2009. My opinion is that it's fantastic! It's like a primer + foundation + concealer. You don't see any open pores and it doesn't make my skin oily. Your skin can breathe through it and it feels really natural. I bought it for 22.00 USD. They sell it for cheaper in some Korean beauty stores. the cheapest I've seen is probably 19 USD. The Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream also leaves your skin really nice and silky. it doesn't dry your skin up and it's not sticky. For the summers, I'd recommend the compact version. It's a bit pricier though..10 bucks more.

Pros: Inexpensive, Very light on skin, Not too thick, Covers some dark spots, Covers redness, Not drying, Silky finish, The bottle lasts long, Hides enlarged pores, SPF 42!!!

Cons: Sheer, Can get messy because of the pump, Melts off after sweating much, Doesn't come in a variety of shades/ colors.

Tip: If you're going out and it's summer, I recommend using a translucent powder on top of it so that it doesn't melt.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by zepgirl6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the way this looks on my skin. It looks very natural and never cakey. It gives me that dewy look very nicely. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin either. BUT...i find after a couple of wearing this i get very intense itching. Idk its probably the fragrance in it. but its basically unusable for me. Its sad because i did like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2010 5:52:00 AM More reviews by jennni3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I want to like this product, however the color is just horrible! I bought the darker shade #23 and it just didn't not match with my NC 25 skin tone.There is a gray cast, a very noticeable difference between my neck and face. Even after waiting 30 mins to let the color "sink " into my skin the color difference is still prevalent.Texture though is amazing, I like how smooth and light the product is.Great oil control and staying power. My skin doesn't feel heavy and the look is flawless.Over all, I would buy again if the color match better.I have even tried setting the product with a flesh tone powered. No matter how much I like this product I refuse to walk around with face skin different from my whole body.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by satoshii

What a wonderful product! This BB cream is extremely light and though it seems like it doesn't fit my skin when first applied, it adapts well to my skin tone. This BB cream makes my skin look SO much better and healthier. I've had no breakouts since I've started using this product. I bought this BB cream in natural beige. Unfortunately, as for price, it was very expensive because since Missha is a Korean brand, it was probably imported from Korea. I bought this product on Missha's US website (20 ml for $10), but it can be found cheaper on websites like Amazon (50 ml for $16).