July 28, 2014 | 1688 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2010 3:19:00 AM More reviews by umiryuzaki90

Love this product!!! Mac NC 30 and I use no. 23 and it is like a magic touch that brightens my complexion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 4:43:00 AM More reviews by juni1114

I was firstly introduced to this phenomena of 'BB creams' in 2008 by my Korean friends. The youtube videos of the before and after was drastic, and my blotchy uneven skin tone needed some help. So I went and got some for myself, and I've been using it for almost 2 years now!
I literally cannot leave the house without some BB cream on! (My skin tone is much even now, but EVERYBODY will benefit from a hint of BB cream.)
It has SPF 42 +++, so I apply it like a sunscreen, as well as a tint. The coverage is really natural so long as you don't over do it.
This is definitely a product that I will use forever literally.

Honestly everyone's skin will benefit with some BB cream. If you don't believe, try taking a before and after shot of the application. The results will be dramatic!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by trnglinh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The worst thing ever!! I had clear, translucent skin with no pimples at all. I used this BB Cream twice and suddenly my face became a mine field!! HORRIBLE!! Still a month later, I can not get my skin back. I would never ever recommend this thing to anyone!! I am so upset that I followed the hype and purchased it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2010 8:10:00 PM More reviews by anniejade

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! HG! My boyfriend bought it for me while he was in Korea and I looovee this! I've been using it for two weeks and no weird skin reactions. I've always been one to be sensitive to high SPF products (and get small white bumps) and suprisingly, this product didn't do that. I don't normally wear much skin stuff except occasionally mineral makeup. I hated liquid foundations because it's hard to apply, feels heavy, and it's just a hassel. This product is soo good! I use less than a full pump (pea size) in #23 and covers my whole face. It's not extreme coverage but it's enough to make my skin look more even and not red. It also does not feel like I have makeup on at all!! While people complained about the grey cast (which I noticed the first time I used it), it somehow stopped showing that way on my face. Since it's summer now also, I've gotten a bit darker and #23 is too light for me. All I do now is add a bit of a mineral foundation that was too dark for me and mix it in with it before applying. Works like a charm! I can't believe how easy it is to apply and I will definitely get again and again!

Also, for those that are darker, they now also have color #31, which you can buy for $20 on Ebay :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by cpbcah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I bought this after reading rave reviews online and based on the recommendations by my East-Asian friends. I was initially impressed by the good coverage, high SPF, and built-in primer, which significantly cut down the time of my morning make up routine. After a week of using this daily, my skin is now quite possibly the worst it has ever been (for reference, I have acne prone/combination skin, I am of mixed Asian & Caucasian ethnicity and in my early 20s). I have several large, painful, and unsightly cystic zits all over my face, in areas I don't usually break out in. I'm now back to my Estee Lauder Double Wear to try and hide the damage.

For prospective buyers I suggest asking for some samples (at the department store the lady gave me only one little disposable packet worth to test and it worked fine so I unfortunately purchased 2 of the larger size) to see if it is compatible with your skin type.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2010 12:14:00 PM More reviews by bubblesblink

I bought this from ebay a year ago since it's not available here in Ireland and I've just bought my second tube so it lasts a long time despite daily use. I paid roughly around £10 for it each time which I think is reasonable.
I like how it has a high spf since I never think to use sunscreen unless I'm on holiday - there's never much sun where I live, but protection is still important.
The packaging annoyed me at first - why put a pump on a squeezy tube?! But I actually like it now, one pump is perfect for a whole face and the tube can be cut open to get the last remaining dregs out so none is wasted.
I heard a lot about how it smells before I bought this, apparently it smells like baby products. I personally can't smell this, but the scent isn't offensive and not too noticable anyway.
I have shade 21 which is greyish but on my pale skin blends out nicely and doesn't leave me a funny colour. I often use this under foundation on days when I need a lot of coverage, or just with concealer and my Mac msf natural in light. It gives very good coverage, by far superior to any tinted moisturiser. It also suposedly has 'skin lightening and blemish fighting properties' but I haven't seen any real effects of this after a year of constant usage. However, it doesn't break me out or irritate my skin in any way and it's a failsafe product for me, much nicer than foundation especially in summer and it moisturises well. I will continue to use this product for a foreseeable time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by blingblingb8by

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been looking for the perfect foundation for awhile now, but I find that the selection in most drugstores favor those with pink undertones, rather than yellow undertones like us Asians. I've been hearing lots of good things about this BB cream, like the fact that it was made for patients who had undergone surgery, so from this point, I inferred that it had to be gentle even for the most sensitive skin and on the plus side, it had skin-whitening properties as well. The first time I layed hands on it, I just knew that it was right for me and it still is. It is probably one of the BEST foundations I have ever used. The consistency of it is just like a tinted moisturizer, but the coverage of it speaks otherwise! It is so easy to blend and it covers flaws like a dream. I barely need to touch up during the day and everyone keeps complimenting me on my skin! It makes your skin look absolutely flawless and I think that that is the most well kept secret in Asian society, but Missha BB cream just made it universally achievable for everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by jadoreallison

I use Missha BB Cream in #31 in the summer when I am a bit tanner. (Around NC40) I love this stuff! The coverage is great, its super moisturizing and really helps improve your overall skin tone and quality. I will never go back to regular foundation. I'll probably try #23 once the fall/winter comes around and I'm NC35. I just hope that it isn't too light for me. The very limited shade variety is the only negative about this product, but its definitely a major problem when it comes to finding the perfect match.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2010 5:13:00 PM More reviews by soiia

It's a good bb cream =) It really gives off a NATURAL look and has great OIL CONTROL. I wasn't oily at all after an entire day out with this thing!

I bought #23 and the colour was perfect on me. It has a yellow undertone to it, which is quite flattering in my opinion (I'm asian). However, this bb cream is THICK and you do feel like you're caked with it.

The COVERAGE is of course, really good because of its thickness. Don't expect it to hide freckles though. I find that it hides redness and "blueness" (around the eyes) quite well, but when it comes to dark spots like sunburns, freckles and old (acne) scars, neh.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2010 4:46:00 AM More reviews by bunnymin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a great BB cream, i have No.21, which is great for my asian skin with yellow undertone.
i love it especially during summer when i don't like to wear foundation, plus this BB cream has spf 42. it softly covers the imperfections on my face without looking like a mask.
it's not oil-control, so i will use loose powder to set it, and i always have a compact powder and a kabuki brush with me, during the humid summer, when my face gets oily, after using the oil-absorbent paper (tissue paper will work too), i will brush some powder on my face. in this way, not only my face looks cleaner, but this also effectively prevents me from getting pimples which always pop up during himid season.
and it lasts a long time. i got it in a package, buy one (50ml) get one (15ml) free, and i have been using the 15ml tube for one month, still there, only a tiny little bit will work for the whole face. i think 15ml can lasts for a least 3 months.
love it!