December 28, 2014 | 982 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 3:23:00 AM More reviews by shubaka

I first encountered Missha's BB cream, when I was in Seoul visiting family. Looking through my cousin's make up counter I found this BB cream. I absolutely love it! It's light weight and just enough coverage. I usually put it on if I'm running out the door. You can use it as a primer; the SPF's high enough that you don't need to wear an extra sun block. I sometimes mix it with liquid foundation, if I need extra coverage.
It's cheap too. It also lasts pretty long. My most recent tube lasted me about 8 months or so.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by kellybui

broke me out badly. but im also using other new moisturizer so not sure for 100% but pretty sure its the bb cream because moisturizer haven't really broken me out. i gave 2 stars because coverage was good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by grovechaos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have NC15-20 skin. No 21 was a little bit too dark, but No 13 was a perfect match.

This didn't make me break out and covered almost everything. I have redness and acne scars, and usually need to pat a little more product with a sponge in those areas. Occasionally I'll need to break out the concealer, but most days it's not necessary.

This has a matte finish, perfect for normal to oily skin. It can accentuate flakey spots, but if you use a sponge, you can really minimize the flakiness. It gives a beautiful porcelain finish to the skin and makes it look very nice. My mom noticed instantly that my skin looked really good!

I recommend using a sponge to pat it in, especially if you tend to get flakey or cakey.

There is a slight old-lady/powdery scent, but it quickly disappears.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 11:51:00 AM More reviews by kateiskate

My HG foundation. No kidding. I love love love it! It's so light on my skin, yet covers really well. A little goes a long way. After toner and moisturizer, I slap this on and finish of with powder. Totally inlove with it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 5:29:00 AM More reviews by BabyAdore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I re-purchased the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in #21 Light Beige because it has good coverage, great oil control and it matches my skin tone perfectly as if I do not use any product on my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by kpxgenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

*UPDATE*
Missha has a new bb in #27 Honey Beige and I'd like to say that it is WONDERFUL!! Color is very golden and perfect for those with yellow-olive undertones around NC 25-30. I've been hunting for the perfect shade korean bb for a long time, bc I do NOT like american versions so far, and this is by far the best. If you dont like american bb creams and you're sick & tired of korean bb creams making you look like a ghost, Missha's #27 will be the answer to your problem!

Also, Etude House discontinued their V-line products.

**************************************************************

I ordered both #31 Golden Beige and #23. I'm NC32 in MAC and #23 ended up being too light. It gave off a slight pinkish cast which made my neck and face different shades. I tried #31 and it's a LOT tanner than I thought it was gonna be, but definitely closer to my skintone than #23. #31 also has a pinkish cast. Overall, the quality is okay. Coverage is good (too much will make it look cakey imo). Smell is okay (like baby powder). I have dry skin that also is prone to break out (usually people with oily skin are prone to break outs), but this hasn't affected my skin since I used it the past couple weeks.

The #31 is the darkest bb cream on the market, so I will recommend it to those who are NC 35-40 (some darker skintones will hide the pinkish cast on lighter skintones), but not for anyone who is NC30 or lighter. For those that are like me (see my photos) and inbetween NC 30-35, try Etude House's Top 10 v Line BB Cream. It's a more tanned look with very golden/yellow undertones and works wonderfully with dry or acne-prone skin...AND it's cheaper! See my review on it.

I'll use up the Missha #31 while I have it, or give it away to a friend w/ darker skin. But when I go out, the Etude House tanning is definitely my bb cream choice.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by eveninja

I have super sensitive, acne-prone skin and most foundations/tinted moisturizers usually break me out after a couple of weeks of usage.

And this sneaky BB cream is one of them.
At first, I thought the break out I was having was normal, as I have a mix between hormonal acne, and the acne caused by dirt/evil makeup/bacteria.

However, I noticed that my skin was getting worse. More blackheads, clogged pores, milia-like bumps, and worst of all, cystic acne.

And then I realized, this freaking product has mineral oil.

It's the 4th highest ingredient on the list (duh, why didn't I check before) and jeez, that stuff causes pimples like no other.

I've gone a whole week without wearing anything on my face, and my skin's definitely improved, apart from the crappy acne scabs and scars left behind by acne caused by this BB cream.

Oh, but, if you don't break out, this BB cream has a great consistency, alright coverage and pleasing fragrance.

Also, my skin is fairer.

Damn that mineral oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 5:24:00 AM More reviews by omanar

this product from korea is definitely different from traditional "makeup" because it covers but looks as if you are not wearing anything! it absorbs into the skin, covers, and makes your skin look flawless. it's not intended to cover heavily so if you're looking for something that has heavy coverage this may not be it. however, it can be used as sort of an ultra-primer under your final touchups. i love the soft scent and the feel on my skin - basically nothing. if you want to try this product, go to misshaus.com and order the deluxe sampler. you only have to pay the shipping. definitely worth a try. i'm very impressed with this product. will be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2010 3:18:00 AM More reviews by teriyaki25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this BB cream when Missha had their Deluxe Special. My shade is #23. This was the first BB cream that I tried and I'd say it's pretty decent.

Pros:
- Inexpensive: I paid $9.88 from Ebay for a 20 mL tube.
- Feels light on your face
- Brightens face
- Easy to blend
- I know people complained about the strong scent, but for me I didn't notice the scent when I applied it on my face.

Cons:
- Light/Medium Coverage: It won't cover all your blemishes, but it will still gives you nice coverage.
- On my face it looked fine and gave me a glow, however on my neck it looked really dark - sort of grayish pink
- I took a picture with this BB cream and you could see the difference of color between my face & neck.
- Poor oil control. I have really oily skin and within 1-2 hours I had to blot my face. As long as you don't mind having to blot your face and using blot powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by pizzicato

I'm kind of torn about this product. On one hand - it's super cheap (my friends get it for me in Korea/I get it off eBay) and suits my pale skin very well, and has moderately good (though not long-lasting) coverage. On the other, I suspect that this broke me out.

This is VERY, VERY pale, and has vaguely ash pink undertones. It does not photograph well (in real life this blends well into my skin - on camera it does NOT; I looked horrific and it was very obvious where I had used it to conceal marks and where I had not), so beware. This does not stand up well to humidity/sweat - it melts and becomes quite oily. However, to its credit, provided you blot, it does not streak.

Still, this is quick and easy for when I'm running out the door and don't have time to put foundation on properly. This paired with a good concealer is enough for casual wear - it blends EXTREMELY well with creamy concealers. When I'm not suffering from exam stress related bad skin, I'll try this out again to see if it really was responsible for breakouts. I nearly gave this 4 lippies - I know I've been quite harsh, but it's really an above-average product. I recommend this to people just starting to try BB creams out and pale girls who find it difficult to find matching foundations especially.