August 29, 2014 | 1709 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2010 1:53:00 AM More reviews by chezz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

After recommended by a korean friend, I decided to give it a try. It is a bit thicker than most tinted moisturizer, and also they have limited shades. Thinking that No.21 will suit me since I am a NC20, but when applied on whole face, I looked pale. So, I decided to purchase No.23 but it looked darker and greyish on my face.Can see the difference compared to my neckline. Also, I noticed that it makes my cheeks itchy, and caused my chin and forehead breakouts...maybe the texture is too rich for my skin. But I decided to give it another try. This time, I apply No.23 on my nose only. Yup! Yes, on my nose, as I have bigger pores, blackheads and leftover pimples scars from puberty time, and I noticed that this darker shade is able to cover all these problems. Also only this area doesn't have any allergy reaction. HAA! Not that it is magic, but at least it makes my nose more presentable -looking. With loose powder MAC NC15 on top, it looks nearly flawless and it doesn't look dark surprisingly. Maybe the fact that I use a lighter shade of loose powder over it, it doesn't look dark and appear out of place. Before when I first used the product, I didn't go with any loose powder. For the rest of the face, I still use my Clinique Superfit foundation. I had tried the No.21 on my nose too, as it is a lighter shade, some of the deep scars still show through. Now I use this NO.21 in winter only when my skin is even fairer. Otherwise, I should say, I will finish the product and look for a better one. For those who has sensitive or combination/oily skin, try it first before buying as it might cause rash or breakouts.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 7:45:00 AM More reviews by kittypuri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this bb cream in winter. I really wanted to like it for its coverage and sunscreen abilities but somehow I ended feeling heavy and cakey. (For reference, I have acne-prone skin with visible pores and some breakouts from my period.) I tried so many different uses but last week I found the best way.
My skin is oily but it feels dehydrated no matter how well I put moisturizer on. Last week, I read the glowing reviews about the Lavender Oil, and since I suffer from breakouts I decided to give it a go and it worked overnight! I blend it with 2 drops of hazelnut oil and massage it into my skin. In the morning my pimples were greatly reduced both in size and quantity, my scars were faded, my skin were more even toned and hydrated! A couple of days later, having a way better skin, I decided to use lavender oil with my Missha Perfect Cover, thinkin why not. I took 2 drops of lavender oil in my palm and blend it with my bb cream. It went on smoothly and evenly. After it dried a lil bit, my face was glowing, my pores looked way smaller and tighter, my makeup lasted longer! (I dust some powder on it, it looks flawless.) Plus, lavender oil prevents any breakout that Missha might lead - lavender oil has powerful healing and anti-inflammatory properties for healing the skin. Sorry for the long review but this really worked both for missha and healing my breakouts and scars. If you suffer from the same things, you should give a try, totally worth it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 8:00:00 PM More reviews by sherlyyxb

I bought this product last October on Yesstyle.com. Missha is a South Korean based brand. You can say that it's the cheaper version of Bobbi Brown for Asia. Their products are AH-mazing. This BB cream was voted the best BB cream of 2009. My opinion is that it's fantastic! It's like a primer + foundation + concealer. You don't see any open pores and it doesn't make my skin oily. Your skin can breathe through it and it feels really natural. I bought it for 22.00 USD. They sell it for cheaper in some Korean beauty stores. the cheapest I've seen is probably 19 USD. The Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream also leaves your skin really nice and silky. it doesn't dry your skin up and it's not sticky. For the summers, I'd recommend the compact version. It's a bit pricier though..10 bucks more.

Pros: Inexpensive, Very light on skin, Not too thick, Covers some dark spots, Covers redness, Not drying, Silky finish, The bottle lasts long, Hides enlarged pores, SPF 42!!!

Cons: Sheer, Can get messy because of the pump, Melts off after sweating much, Doesn't come in a variety of shades/ colors.

Tip: If you're going out and it's summer, I recommend using a translucent powder on top of it so that it doesn't melt.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by zepgirl6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like the way this looks on my skin. It looks very natural and never cakey. It gives me that dewy look very nicely. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin either. BUT...i find after a couple of wearing this i get very intense itching. Idk its probably the fragrance in it. but its basically unusable for me. Its sad because i did like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2010 5:52:00 AM More reviews by jennni3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I want to like this product, however the color is just horrible! I bought the darker shade #23 and it just didn't not match with my NC 25 skin tone.There is a gray cast, a very noticeable difference between my neck and face. Even after waiting 30 mins to let the color "sink " into my skin the color difference is still prevalent.Texture though is amazing, I like how smooth and light the product is.Great oil control and staying power. My skin doesn't feel heavy and the look is flawless.Over all, I would buy again if the color match better.I have even tried setting the product with a flesh tone powered. No matter how much I like this product I refuse to walk around with face skin different from my whole body.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2010 11:48:00 PM More reviews by satoshii

What a wonderful product! This BB cream is extremely light and though it seems like it doesn't fit my skin when first applied, it adapts well to my skin tone. This BB cream makes my skin look SO much better and healthier. I've had no breakouts since I've started using this product. I bought this BB cream in natural beige. Unfortunately, as for price, it was very expensive because since Missha is a Korean brand, it was probably imported from Korea. I bought this product on Missha's US website (20 ml for $10), but it can be found cheaper on websites like Amazon (50 ml for $16).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2010 4:32:00 PM More reviews by fantasyworld87

i have heard many good review of this BB cream. so i decided 2 try it. i bought it in Marina Mall Abu Dhabi they had discounts 4 all of their beauty items. it was a great oppertunity 2 try it in a reduced price :P . so far i didnt find any problems with it & i hope it break me out >,< i really have very oily skin. so i recommend ppl who has oily skin 2 try it out with a reduced price becus its kinda in the pricey side but its worth it becus u dun need much 2 apply. a little goes along way.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2010 3:19:00 AM More reviews by umiryuzaki90

Love this product!!! Mac NC 30 and I use no. 23 and it is like a magic touch that brightens my complexion

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2010 4:43:00 AM More reviews by juni1114

I was firstly introduced to this phenomena of 'BB creams' in 2008 by my Korean friends. The youtube videos of the before and after was drastic, and my blotchy uneven skin tone needed some help. So I went and got some for myself, and I've been using it for almost 2 years now!
I literally cannot leave the house without some BB cream on! (My skin tone is much even now, but EVERYBODY will benefit from a hint of BB cream.)
It has SPF 42 +++, so I apply it like a sunscreen, as well as a tint. The coverage is really natural so long as you don't over do it.
This is definitely a product that I will use forever literally.

Honestly everyone's skin will benefit with some BB cream. If you don't believe, try taking a before and after shot of the application. The results will be dramatic!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by trnglinh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The worst thing ever!! I had clear, translucent skin with no pimples at all. I used this BB Cream twice and suddenly my face became a mine field!! HORRIBLE!! Still a month later, I can not get my skin back. I would never ever recommend this thing to anyone!! I am so upset that I followed the hype and purchased it.