November 23, 2014 | 2046 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 5:24:00 AM More reviews by omanar

this product from korea is definitely different from traditional "makeup" because it covers but looks as if you are not wearing anything! it absorbs into the skin, covers, and makes your skin look flawless. it's not intended to cover heavily so if you're looking for something that has heavy coverage this may not be it. however, it can be used as sort of an ultra-primer under your final touchups. i love the soft scent and the feel on my skin - basically nothing. if you want to try this product, go to misshaus.com and order the deluxe sampler. you only have to pay the shipping. definitely worth a try. i'm very impressed with this product. will be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2010 3:18:00 AM More reviews by teriyaki25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this BB cream when Missha had their Deluxe Special. My shade is #23. This was the first BB cream that I tried and I'd say it's pretty decent.

Pros:
- Inexpensive: I paid $9.88 from Ebay for a 20 mL tube.
- Feels light on your face
- Brightens face
- Easy to blend
- I know people complained about the strong scent, but for me I didn't notice the scent when I applied it on my face.

Cons:
- Light/Medium Coverage: It won't cover all your blemishes, but it will still gives you nice coverage.
- On my face it looked fine and gave me a glow, however on my neck it looked really dark - sort of grayish pink
- I took a picture with this BB cream and you could see the difference of color between my face & neck.
- Poor oil control. I have really oily skin and within 1-2 hours I had to blot my face. As long as you don't mind having to blot your face and using blot powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2010 10:13:00 AM More reviews by pizzicato

I'm kind of torn about this product. On one hand - it's super cheap (my friends get it for me in Korea/I get it off eBay) and suits my pale skin very well, and has moderately good (though not long-lasting) coverage. On the other, I suspect that this broke me out.

This is VERY, VERY pale, and has vaguely ash pink undertones. It does not photograph well (in real life this blends well into my skin - on camera it does NOT; I looked horrific and it was very obvious where I had used it to conceal marks and where I had not), so beware. This does not stand up well to humidity/sweat - it melts and becomes quite oily. However, to its credit, provided you blot, it does not streak.

Still, this is quick and easy for when I'm running out the door and don't have time to put foundation on properly. This paired with a good concealer is enough for casual wear - it blends EXTREMELY well with creamy concealers. When I'm not suffering from exam stress related bad skin, I'll try this out again to see if it really was responsible for breakouts. I nearly gave this 4 lippies - I know I've been quite harsh, but it's really an above-average product. I recommend this to people just starting to try BB creams out and pale girls who find it difficult to find matching foundations especially.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2010 4:49:00 AM More reviews by Holamandy

Bought this product after seeing so many positive reviews. However not only did this product make my skin super senstive, it game me bumps everywhere and cystic acne.

I'm pretty sure it's not because of my cleansing routing as I use fancl mild cleansing oil + Anti bacterial facial cleanser + Toner everyday.

The coverage is good though, very natural and pinkish.
Unfortunately this product just doesn't work for me T.T

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2010 12:36:00 AM More reviews by amyboox

This was the first BB cream that I've ever tried and I have it in no. 23. I really like it! You don't need a brush to apply it--I stick with my fingers. The smell is light and baby powdery and gives me a very dewy finish. Since it's a pretty thick formula, it covers my acne scars especially during one point when I went on a popping craze bleh. (Most of them healed) Therefore, this product is definitely a win! With the high SPF, it also does have whitening affects that I have noticed. After using it a few times, my skin does get lighter.

I do have a problem midday when it starts to look cakey around my forehead. Since I've got some pretty big pores up there and my T-zone, the BB cream needs to be reapplied. I'm just a little sad that there isn't very much in the tube to begin with!

I usually get very small pimple after using this every time, but this acne disappears a day later so I don't think it's a problem.

I don't think I will be repurchasing this even though I rave about it simply because I want to try more BB creams out there!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2010 7:55:00 AM More reviews by missyjan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok just bought this and used it for the first time. It may be too soon but I really want to write about it because I really like it! I got this in #21 since I have rather fair skin (not sure which one in MAC it would be, maybe NC20?).

First off, It looks really natural on my skin. I didn't use a lot, just built it up bit by bit, as I didn't want to cake it on. It was a bit thick, and I saw people complaining about that. However I do find anything with SPF in it to be thicker (including moisturisers), so it doesn't bother me. Perhaps mixing a little bit of moisturiser might help spreading it?

Anyway it had a grey tone on application, which was admittedly a bit worrying (but I heard about this already before buying). But soon it disappeared into the colour of my own skin and everything just looked nice and even. Coverage is medium, which is great for me because I don't need heavy coverage. It was good enough for covering my blackheads, a bit of blemish, uneven skin tone and somewhat, the dark eye bags (this needs further evaluation lol). Not sure how well it will be at covering scars and serious acnes though...

I used this alone (i.e. no foundation, no powder), I think it works well enough by itself. I do still use moisturiser though, I think of the BB cream as more of a semi-moisturising-foundation rather than either lol...

Anyway I recommend this for anyone looking to get a natural look!

Will update again once I've used this a few times

*EDIT* Been a few days and still loving it! After skincare routine, just BB cream, eyeliner and mascara and off I go! Quick and perfect results :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by s2dreamer

Extremely underwhelmed by this overhyped product. I got this in no. 21 and the colour is way too light for me, I have to mix it with some bronzer to make it suit my NC25 skintone. I love a natural or even medium coverage and usually use mineral foundation or tinted moisturiser, but this BB Cream was way too thick and applied like a mask, no matter how little or how much I put on. It's not a dewy coverage, it leaves my combination skin an oil slick that is incredibly noticeable. My skin is also worse for wear before using this product because I feel like it covers my pores and it's now patchy and dry in some areas (although that could be due to the cold weather).

Oh yeah, and it also broke me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2010 5:52:00 PM More reviews by judithwong

amazing!!!!!!!!! cheap and works very well. glides on perfectly and I just use my fingers. it's way better than anything i've bought in north america even though they're 2x, 3x, the price. I use it almost every day. Because oriental asian cultures value brightness and light skin, this product will make your skin appear lighter. Just be aware of that. I also use Missha BB boomer underneath the BB cream and it's suppose to make the foundation more resilient to sweat. the BB boomer will definitely make your skin even more bright/light.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2010 5:22:00 AM More reviews by kit_e_kat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I recently bought this in asia after reading all the reviews on makeupalley. I must say I am very pleased with this purchase! I bought shade 21 and it's a lovely match for my nc20-25 skin. You only need a teeny weeny bit to cover the whole face, and the formula is perfect; easily blendable, but doesn't slip or slide too much as it's not greasy. Doesn't feel tacky on the skin and I lightly dust with Shu Uemura loose powder to set. I don't find it ashy or greying like other reviews, it blends in beautifully and looks radiant! It lasts the whole day, I'm talking at least 11-12 hours, I know this cos when I used a wipe to take my makeup off there was tonnes on the wipe! It makes my face look flawless but natural, any redness or slight imperfections are covered. I've only worn this a few times and everytime I've had compliments that my skin is lovely! Even though it says it's spf42 I don't think I use enough to get that protection so I still use sunscreen underneath it. Definitely HG, I don't know about the other claims about the whitening effects etc but just for the way it looks alone it's definitely a keeper.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2010 6:25:00 PM More reviews by dietcokecan

Perfect if you don't have acne-prone skin.

This is a wonder product -- it has a beautiful dewy finish and great buildability. I applied it with a sponge and stippled it on my face -- lightly to mimic a tinted moisturizer and more heavily around the eyes. It provided very nice coverage for my dark circles and replaced the need for a concealer.

The product comes in a pump that is very hygienic an only dispenses a small bit at a time. It is heavily scented. Shade 21 was a perfect match for my NW20/C2 skin.

I thought this product was my HG until I realized it was causing clogged pores and pimples. Unfortunately, I had to stop using it because of the break outs. It's a lovely product and I wish I didn't have acne-prone skin so I could keep using it.