Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 2/7/2010 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is supposed to be a product that stays on without smudging.

It definitely doesn't work! I wore the zero eyeliner to school and I will say that about 4 hours later (during my break), I went to the bathroom and I see rings of black at the edge of both eyes and some black specks on the bottom of my eye as well. I found this really strange considering I had only lined half of my top lid with this eyeliner. It's definitely going back to Sephora.

on 2/7/2010 6:27:00 PM

I wanted to love this eyeliner for lining the waterline. It looks great when you put it on, but for me, it smudged about midday. It would get into the inner and outer corners of eyes. I may buy this again if I don't find anything else that works but I'm looking for something better.

on 2/6/2010 2:55:00 AM

My very first Urban Decay product! The reviews are pretty mixed, but I decided to give it a try anyway. The price is hefty - for a pencil eyeliner. It goes on very smooth and has good pigmentation. So far so good. The real test... does it smudge? I'm not talking about a smokey eye look that's on purpose. I mean, does it leave that dark line on my lid after several hours. Short answer, it did smudge - a little. A little less than my Almay Crayon Liner. I guess pencil will never have the staying power of liquid liner, but this one did a decent job of staying in place. Slight smudging, but I was watching for it - and it didn't appear until about 5 hours later. Not bad, I guess.

But honestly, is it worth the $17? I don't think any pencil is worth that much. It works slightly better than my Almay (that sells for $7.50). It's good, but I could live with or without this.

on 2/6/2010 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

my best friend gave the stereophonic gift set for Christmas and while everyone raves about this product and how great it is i was excited to have received it as a present. however when i applied zero on my upper lash line, it came out greyish black and it slid off in about an hour! this happened with all the colors in the set. i was so disappointed. i have slightly oily lids so i thought that was why it slid off so i used udpp underneath and it still did not stay on. i thought maybe it was because it was a sample size that it was bad or maybe i received a bad batch, so i bought a full sized one and the same thing happened! i returned it immediately. i love urban decay and i really wanted to like it but, for $17 i expected it to last longer than an hour.

on 2/4/2010 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Wow, a pencil w/ the same intensity of liquid! The only thing I would change would be to make it shiny. Lasted all day. I did apply UDPP first. I also tried on my waterline but it almost completely faded. Very easy to apply its creamy and easy to get a nice line without tugging.

on 2/3/2010 11:16:00 PM

Pretty good everyday eyeliner for me. It glides on my eyelid with ease, doesn't pull it at all so I really like that. I use this often but It smudges slightly which I don't really like that much. Other than that its a pretty good product overall ^^

on 2/3/2010 10:32:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This eyeliner is great depending on the look that you are going for. If you are looking for the smokey smudgey look this eyeliner is for you. The creamy texture allows you to smudge with ease.

However, if you are looking for a stay-all-day budgeproof eyeliner than this is not what you are looking for!

This eyeliner is not great for contact wearers as the extra moisture in our eyes cause this eyeliner to smudge all over giving you that appealing raccoon eye.

Its a pricey item that for the smokey-smudgey look you can find for cheaper.

on 1/30/2010 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've tried MUFE Aqua eyes, Bobbi Brown gel liner, Prestige Total Intensity, MAC fluidline blacktrack, and Urban Decay 24-7. I much prefer the Prestige Total Intensity compared to the 24-7. This has slightly better staying power and does not smudge as much as the Prestige. Also, this glides on really smooth and does not drag roughly along the skin. However, though the color is dark, it is not near as intense and ultra-dark as the Prestige liner. Compared to the other liners, this is darker and has better staying power than the MUFE Aqua eyes (I only use pencil liner on my lower lashes).

Overall, this is better than the average pencil liner but I would not re-purchase this again, and prefer the Prestige Total Intensity.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I HATE THIS EYELINER ok i have the waterest eyes ever so when i put this on it disappears straight away im not lying and its too creamy cause it sticks to my lower lashes and looks very clumpy and messy it alson runs the only thing i like about this product is it so black and it is easy to smudge so if u r a contact wearer or just have really watery eyes please do not buy this

on 1/28/2010 3:47:00 PM

Although all of the shades are AMAZING, they DO smudge under my eyes after a few hours of wearing them. I now only use the golden colours and the lighter colours since they are so beautiful and i cant resist! I think that different people have different opinions, but i also think that there are other eyeliners out there that will stay on for a longer period of time.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products