December 17, 2014 | 1898 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2010 11:10:00 PM More reviews by amyers2

I love this eyeliner. It is a really intense black. True to the name it glides on easily, which is a pro and a con. Pro because it makes it is easier to put on, con because it can smudge easily as well. The one thing I don't like about this eyeliner is that when I put it on my lower water line, it does smudge under my eye at the end of the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by lisa356

If I could have only one eye liner, this would be it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by elissababyyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my first review - my apologies if it's a little short and vague, but this eyeliner is awesome. It does exactly what it says, glides right on. It lasts for a decent amount of time, and comes off very easily with the Urban Decay makeup remover.I like to set it with a black eyeshadow, usually zero from UD especially on my lower lashline. If I don't, it comes off quickly. As far as lining the lashline, it works great, I set that with a shadow too most of the time to be safe. I've used this liner for about a year and have owned two within that time. I'm probably about halfway through on my second. I would recommend this product to anyone, from beginners to more advanced makeup artists/experimenters. Hope this helped :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by poppyglitters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS EYELINER! it makes tightlining a DREAM! SO EASY :) the black color is nice, for a pencil. great quality, creamier than MUFE aqua eyes (i like using MUFE for waterlline though) will definitly repurchase again and again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 8:08:00 PM More reviews by diram

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-VERY deep stark black -- LUVVVV it!!
-Glides on waterline VERY easily-- it's a dream to tightline with!!
-Very Good staying power
-Does NOT irritate my eyes at all

Cons:
-expensive, considering it product doesn't last long (see next point)
-pencil is so soft, that sharpening causes you to lose a lot of product; therefore pencil does NOT last long!

comments:
I'm a black eye pencil addict!
So far, this is the blackest-black eye pencil I have found which has good staying power. The best staying power I've found in a pencil is in Prestige Waterproof Black eye pencil (kind you sharpen yourself!), but the Prestige is not nearly as stark a black, and it doesn't glide on as easily as Zero. However, the Prestige waterproof does stay put even better than Zero. I recently tried Prestige's NEW "Total Intensity" deepest black and OMG what a mistake! It was stark black and stayed put, BUT...it made my eyes sting, they became swollen, and teared uncontrollably for over 24 hrs, despite taking Benedril! I tried it twice -- that's how crazy I am about black eye liner! lol So, for now, Urban Decay's ZERO is going to be my staple black waterproof eye liner pencil, with Prestige Waterproof as my 2nd choice. Other stark black pencils I love are MAC Feline and MAC Smolder -- but NEITHER one has good staying power. To save money, lol, I often will line first with Prestige Waterproof black pencil (for staying power), and then go over the line with MAC Feline or Smolder. For special occasions, I'll splurge and use my Urban Decay ZERO. Note to Urban Decay: LOWER your prices! $17 for an eye pencil, which gets used up after a few sharpenings, is way too pricey!! If you lowered your prices, I'd buy Zero by the CASE! haha :) ...seriously, though, I would!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOOOOVE! I could sing its praises all day. Zero is an awesome black liner. I always had the problem of my eyeliners not staying on my waterline or they crease in the find lines under my lower lashes, OR..they migrate to the inner/outer corners. Currently this is the black pencil liner I grab for. I have others, but I know I can count on this one to do exactly what it claims and what I need it to do. I put this on and allow it to set for several seconds and once set...not going anywhere. I also like that if I wear it on the lash line and want a more smudged out effect, I have several seconds to do so...and then...again, not going anywhere. Love love love this liner. Its also a nice deep rich black. I don't love the price tag so much, but until I can find another pencil for a cheaper price that does the same job....I'll be repurchasing this. NOTE: It is very VERY soft, which is a pro and a con....good because it goes on so easy without any tugging, but a con because when you go to sharpen it, you lose a lot of product.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by howleekorian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS:
-blackest black I have ever seen
-best pigmentation out there.

CONS:
-smears like crazy, you will look like a raccoon in 10 seconds just from blinking.
-did I forget to mention expensive?

IMO, stick with a DS eyeliner. Best ones to try: Prestige Total Intensity, Revlon Colorstay, and Almay Intense.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by disorderly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am on my third 24/7 pencil in Zero right now. It has truly amazing staying power; once you apply it, you don't have to worry about it again for the rest of the day. You can go swimming and been in pouring rain with this stuff on, and it stays just fine. It's also VERY soft, and while this means it applies smoothly easily, it does make the pencil run out pretty fast, since you need to sharpen it a lot. Regardless of the softness though, it doesn't smudge with wear. Awesome product, and well worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's soooo smooth there is absolutely no tugging on your eye at all. This is probably my favorite black liner of all time! Also I think it stays on for such a long time it's crazy. Basically the name 24/7 glide on eye pencil just says it all. I will Definitely buy this again I love urban decay anything :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2010 1:25:00 PM More reviews by keithy

I like this pencil a lot-there is no tugging while applying it, lasts, and it's the only pencil to ever stay on my waterline after I've applied it. On the other hand, it has some serious drawbacks-because it's so soft, it needs to be sharpened constantly, and as a result I finish it a lot faster than my other eye pencils. However, overall it is an excellent,rich,lasting black pencil.