Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 2/3/2010 10:32:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This eyeliner is great depending on the look that you are going for. If you are looking for the smokey smudgey look this eyeliner is for you. The creamy texture allows you to smudge with ease.

However, if you are looking for a stay-all-day budgeproof eyeliner than this is not what you are looking for!

This eyeliner is not great for contact wearers as the extra moisture in our eyes cause this eyeliner to smudge all over giving you that appealing raccoon eye.

Its a pricey item that for the smokey-smudgey look you can find for cheaper.

on 1/30/2010 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've tried MUFE Aqua eyes, Bobbi Brown gel liner, Prestige Total Intensity, MAC fluidline blacktrack, and Urban Decay 24-7. I much prefer the Prestige Total Intensity compared to the 24-7. This has slightly better staying power and does not smudge as much as the Prestige. Also, this glides on really smooth and does not drag roughly along the skin. However, though the color is dark, it is not near as intense and ultra-dark as the Prestige liner. Compared to the other liners, this is darker and has better staying power than the MUFE Aqua eyes (I only use pencil liner on my lower lashes).

Overall, this is better than the average pencil liner but I would not re-purchase this again, and prefer the Prestige Total Intensity.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I HATE THIS EYELINER ok i have the waterest eyes ever so when i put this on it disappears straight away im not lying and its too creamy cause it sticks to my lower lashes and looks very clumpy and messy it alson runs the only thing i like about this product is it so black and it is easy to smudge so if u r a contact wearer or just have really watery eyes please do not buy this

on 1/28/2010 3:47:00 PM

Although all of the shades are AMAZING, they DO smudge under my eyes after a few hours of wearing them. I now only use the golden colours and the lighter colours since they are so beautiful and i cant resist! I think that different people have different opinions, but i also think that there are other eyeliners out there that will stay on for a longer period of time.

on 1/26/2010 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to try this 24/7 Glide on Eye pencils but could never bring myself to shell out $17 for one eyeliner. This was included in the BOS2 so I got really excited. This liner is really pigmented and it does glide on. It's very creamy and you can take a q-tip and wipe away if you made a mistake or the line is too thick. Then it sets. But approximately 3-4 hours after I applied this, it smudged all underneath my lower lash line. I tried it like 3 times and all 3 times it smudges. Sad because I really wanted to like it.

on 1/26/2010 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This eyeliner is horrible. "24/7" is a joke. It smudges and bleeds all over my lower lids less than 30 min after application. I've tried everything, even settting with powder and UDPP doesn't work. I do have oily skin, but that doesn't give it an excuse. My revlon colorstay and styli-style liner stay on much better than this one. DO NOT waste your money.

on 1/26/2010 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

When I saw the rating on this product, I was appalled! This is SUCH a great eye-liner. To be honest, I haven't tried all the eye liners in the world, but just one glide and I could tell this was the eye liner for me!! I LOVE IT. although it is much more expensive than most eye liners, it's beautiful!

This is pretty much the best thing since clitoral vibrators.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I was always using liquid black eyeliner on my top lashes, until I found this. It doesn't smudge, unless you intentionally make it smudge, and it goes on so smooth. I haven't tried many other black pencil liners other than drugstore brand ones, but this really is worth the price. Already have a back up full size when my travel sized one runs out! I have had the travel sized for a few months now and used it many times and it has barely worn down.

on 1/23/2010 2:00:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

When I first started out with make up I was an eyeliner junkie. I tried so many different drugstore eyeliners. When I thought I finally found my everyday go to eyeliner which was the Revlon Colorstay one, I found this one and boy am I happy with it. In reality they're both really similar but it's just that one is a pencil and the other one is a retractable crayon. This Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On pencil liner is a bit more creamier and does not break like the Revlon Colorstay does for me (it broke and fell out so many times). The cons about this product is that it does not last on your waterline AT ALL. About 15 minutes after I applied it on my waterline it was already faded. The price is also a huge con because in Canada it's about 22 dollars Canadian which is really pricey. My last on isn't as important, it's just that it's a bit hard to sharpen nciely because it's so creamy, but then again my sharpener is from Sephora and it was their cheapest one so maybe that's why. I'm thinking of getting another sharpener though. But overall this is a great product that does a great job of what it is suppose to do and I can use easily because my hand is super shaky and I would definitely repurchase.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products