April 19, 2014 | 1599 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Blot Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2007 8:38:00 AM More reviews by kpvl0607

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

just bought this BABY! love it love it! whenever i get oily. i cant decided what ta do.. its either ill pat my face with tissue.. but it destroys the foundation.. or my greatest sin.. to retouch using the same foundation.i just feel the heaviness after doing that.. so i wana end al this makeupy burden..i bought the blot powdwr in medium. im nc42.. oily very very oily. or i must say greasy.. must have lotsa ANDROGENS.. well.. i was shocked bcoz here in the philippines.. its 1,050 php.. cheap if u consider it as a MAC prodct.. my next buy wud be the studiofix and d concealers. goin back.. the powdr gave me a whitish color at first.. and i wasnt hapy but after 10 minutes it blended so well,. my skin looks clean, fresh and matte.. i love how it doesnt give off any pigments.. just a matte face. it lasts long. coz its 12 g.. i jus hate the puff. reminds me of PRESTIGE POWDER..the packaging.. well. its ayt.. but i rili dont understand d puff.well its cute anyway coz there's a MAC tag on it. ehehee. love it.. buy this b4 its price increase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2007 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Eggiepooh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm an NC25, asian, light skin, and dark hair.

I love this stuff. It's one of the best pressed powder I've ever used. It's sheer and takes away shine without adding tons of cakey product build-up. Be warned though, it does run rather light. I usually get medium-dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2007 9:31:00 PM More reviews by mrsdalloway

This is the perfect powder for mattifying down shiny sunscreen. Thanks to those who recommended it for this! It has a very natural, matte but not cakey at all finish. It's perfect!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2007 7:37:00 PM More reviews by MsButterfli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just purchased my pressed blot powder a few days ago. I absolutely love how it mattifies my tzone. Will definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2007 3:57:00 PM More reviews by treecatd

this has been my staple for years and i love the light shade it's so natural and matches my skintone perfectly.There is almost no visible colour deposit just beautiful peachy natural skin. Everybody should have this !!! EDIT: Peachy = not orange but texturewise(like peachfuzz, baby smooth )
Love it forever!!!!
Oh this container fits also the mineralize skinfinish, so if your unhappy without the mirror just pop your MSF natural in this compact :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2007 12:48:00 PM More reviews by foundationaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great powder to use for touch-ups when my skin is in an okay condition and I don't want to put another layer of foundation on my face during middle of a day. My entire face gets oily all year long, even though this blot powder is not super long lasting, it gives my skin a clean looking finish. A powder brush works a lot better than the puff included.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2007 8:22:00 PM More reviews by CancerianPrincess

Best powder ever! As my skin got better, I wanted less makeup on my face. I got this in LIGHT and it's wonderful. Keeps me shine free all day with one application in the morning. It's very light and and definitely keeps the oilies at bay. I don't even have to retouch. Makes a look a little powdery but I like the Victorian look, so I don't mind that. Great for getting rid of shine from sunblock!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2007 6:52:00 PM More reviews by rabid_lobster

I wasn't that impressed with this powder. It doesn't do anything that a tissue or blotting paper won't accomplish.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2007 4:32:00 PM More reviews by forsythia19

Yet another rave for MAC Blot powder! I have been using this for over a year and have no plans to stop. It truly mattifies my skin without adding any extra weight, cakiness, or colour. Overall, this powder finds the perfect balance between keeping skin matte and letting it breathe and stay natural looking. Works equally well at setting foundation as it does for touch-ups. I use this in Medium, which compliments my PPP/LLL (NC 15-20)skin very well all year round. Stays effective at keeping my skin shine-free in summer and does not dry me out in the winter time. It's a keeper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2007 6:17:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

I first used this a decade ago as a highschooler ... it was the best of its kind then to tame my super greasy adolescent skin, and surprisingly, it is still one of the best mattifying powder compacts out there a decade later. My skin isn't the same greasiness as it used to be so I don't need to blot very much anymore, but I still like to keep one around for touch-ups here and there. It is so sheer and translucent that I can use light or medium for my NC/C25-30 skintone ... a little goes a long way. A really unique product that really works and I hope it stays around for decades more.