September 14, 2014 | 2098 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by seana

This product is AMAZING :) It is by far the best Gel i've used. The brush is brilliant, it is so easy to apply. I used it for a college photo shoot and it stayed perfect didn't smudge and suited the diffrent models I used.
I will be buying this little beaut again for sure :) I want to try the other colours as I could only get my hands on black for now....

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by erasgem

I got tired of using liquid eyeliner because it dries too fast, and then pencil doesn't quite work for me either. So I decided to give this a try when it came out. I have to say, It's very very nice! It has never smudged for the past...years that I have used it. I like how they give you a brush ( I kind of ruined it =(...) It's easy to put on, smooth and pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by ChristyLuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it. I'm glad I switched to this. The HIP cream liner always dried up and clumped. This goes on smooth and gives a fine line. I didn't use the brush that it came with though. I used a different kind of brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by ik18101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW.... Now im the WORST Person when it comes to any kind of liner. Now everyones been on about how easy GEL LINER is so i thought if give it a shot. So instead of buying an overally expensive one, i decided to go cheap and buy a cheaper one instead just to give it a try. I bought the maybelline one and was surprised by the posh packaging which was a grey long thin carton shaped package with the gel-liner and applicator inside. I was pleased with that. So, my first attempt at the eyeliner and i failed.. miserably. I then removed it with a makeup wipe and tried again.. this time i did quite well and managed to create a perfectly straight line... i even added a decent flick!! This is really easy to use and creates PERFECT flicks!! I Would highly reccomend it as it easy to use, cheap, last agesss, and the packagings great!! ...Just remember... Practice makes perfect! x

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by IamAleks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first gel eyeliner and absolutely like it! It's very easy to apply although i don't have much experiense of using gel eyeliner.

Colour: I have this eyeliner in 01 black. It looks on the eyes just like it looks in the package -true black.

How I use it: goes well both ways: as thin line for neutral day-time make up and as thick bridget bardo-style cat eye make up))). Usually I apple it with MAC angled brush (263 - bigger one or 208 - smaller one, haven't use brush that goes with this liner just because for me it's comfortabler to use MAC brushes - I'm used to them) And any black eyeshadow above - just to fix it a bit better.I think it's important to mention that I use primer. After all of this it stays forever!!... well, at least - one night out)))

Package: pretty nice, doesn' get broken in my big and heavy bag.

So, for now, after using it about a month - absolutely love it. Very possible will buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by dthai90

This is the first gel liner I've tried. It does the job (easy to apply, looks OK) but I'm still on the market for a smoother and more pigmented liner! I find mine to be on the dry side, sometimes it clumps and flakes when applying. It also has a slight sheen which is almost silvery. The brush works well with the product, so no need to switch to my angled brush. I probably wouldn't purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by jcq

I bought this in Sasa Singapore, its S$19, pricey compared to others reviewers stated. the counter girl said it's more expensive cause eggplant is the limited edition.
From the tube, the eggplant color seems very nice deep purple. When applying on lid.. i dont know how it turned to be reddish-brown close to maroon, with slight tint of purple. the wow about this products are glide easily on lid yet last all day on my very oily lid even without primer, and waterproof.
I prefer to use my own angle brush, the color is not intense though, sometimes could be a bit flaky when applying

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 9:40:00 AM More reviews by martine067

Works well and does a good job on my eyes. Love it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

These are on key for being a drugstore gel liner. I have Blackest Black and Brown. They slide onto my lid very easily after I load up my brush. When I don't have my brush loaded up, however, they tend to be dry and not get the most perfect smooth line. I feel like I always have to be going back into the pot to get more liner on my brush because it's not gliding on very nicely.

After I get a nice line though, they last all day, even on my waterline. They don't crack, flake or dry up after hours and hours of wear which I love.

I would recommend these to people who are just starting out with makeup or gel liner since they are cheaper than higher end gel liners and come with a decent brush for application.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by DizzyNicky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My HG gel eyeliner, I LOVE this stuff. This is just as good as MAC or any other high end brand. It is very black and does not dry out what so ever. I've had mine for a year now and wear it every day. Perfect if you wear a cat eye look. I use a bent eyeliner brush (Elf-$3 or Sonia Kushak-$6) to apply it. If you are looking for a cheaper alternative, wet n wild has a good black gel liner but the formula is a little thicker and doesn't glide on as smoothly as this does. I have sensitive eyes that tear so I'm limited to what I can wear on my eyes. This does not bother them what so ever. - Update: Maybelline is not a cruelty free brand so I've discontinued using this product.