Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

3.9

cyclopentasiloxane, propylsilsesquioxane, ceresin, isodecane, cyclohexasiloxane, caprylyl methicone, synthetic fluorphlogopite, silica silyate, disteardimonium hectorite, disodium stearoyl glutamate, propylene carbonate, candelilla wax, caprylyl glycol, aluminum hydroxide, calcium sodium borosilicate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, silica, tin oxide. [ ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499/iron oxides, mica, ci 77491/titanium dioxide, ci 77007/ultramarines, ci 77510/ferric ferrocyanide, ci 77288/chromium oxide greens, ci 77289/chromium hydroxide green, ci 77742/manganese violet, ci 42090/blue 1 lake, ci 19140/yellow 5 lake, ci 77510/ferric ammonium ferrocyanide]

on 11/18/2011 3:50:00 PM

I bought eggplant, and it is very pigmented, goes on smoothly, and comes with a great brush! But for the fact it dries out I would buy physicians formula instead, you get three colors for the same price. Maybelline is my all time favorite drug store brand though, I would recommend if your fine not finding better deals out there! :)

on 11/18/2011 3:26:00 PM

Excellent product! The gel is very pigmented and goes on easily/smoothly with the brush provided. It is the ONLY eyeliner which is smudge proof on my lower lashline!

This eyeliner actually survived a 2-hour crying session which I recently went through... and surprisingly stayed completely in place... I was in shock! It also stays in place during my hour long hot yoga sessions. Amazing!

The only con is that the brush provided may be a little hard to produce fine lines. If you are looking for a super fine line, maybe you need a seperate brush with a finer tip. However, for everyday use, the brush provided is great.

Definitely great drug store find, will repurchase but the pot seems to last forever!!!! I've had mine for over 6 months and it's barely 1/4 done.......

on 11/15/2011 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love the brush, packaging, concept and price. Unfortunately I have super oily lids so it only lasted an hour before smudging and smearing all over my lids and under my eyes despite using an eyelid primer.

on 11/14/2011 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Maybelline make-up products usually didn't do anything much to me, but surprisingly this liner does the trick!
I've been wanting to purchase one of these black gel liner but doesn't really wanna spend much (since all the good reviews are on Bobbi Brown or Mac). I found this on a duty-free shop, it's cheap and I just needed to try one - and it worked really good! I'm happy with the result. It didn't smudge, the black is in right amount, it comes with an applicator brush and so easy to put on.

on 11/13/2011 3:22:00 PM

good gel liner for the price especially. I don't like to spend much on gel liner cuz they dry out. I have had mine for almost a year, i notice the side which i have often used is drying out. i dig my brush into the fresher side now, n it works fine. it is not the blackest gel liner i have tried( WNW is blacker), buh I like maybelline for a cuter packaging, maybe safer ingredient n a legit black line?

on 11/13/2011 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

no no NO. I'm not exactly sure what happened to this product, i remember LOVING this product what i bought it the first time. Afterwards, I went through a liquid eyeliner period and returned to gel eyeliner and decided to buy this. BAD CHOICE! I'm not aware if they changed the formula but it smudges, the pigmentation is poor, and it dried out within 2 weeks. The only good part is a brush. I'm so disappointed, but I believe essence and wet n' wild's gel eyeliners are a good replacement.

on 11/13/2011 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is decent, I was really pleasantly surprised that a Maybelline product could be this good. I love the brush and the texture of the gel eyeliner - both these things make it very easy to apply. I chose black and it's a good shade. I think it looks best with a couple of layers applied. I've taken one lippy off because it does transfer on to my upper lid area after a while unless I apply primer first. (I have oily lids). Aside from that, no smudges! I hope Australia gets more shades. Only black or brown here, which is a bit sad.

on 11/13/2011 4:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I purchased this in the brown, and it was soooo hard to work with, and quite dry. I got it as soon as it came out in Australian stores. I ended up throwing the whole thing away. I'm not sure what happened? Really disappointed.

on 11/13/2011 4:07:00 AM

OMG IT WORKS GRAT ! I LOVEE IT ! <33333 It makes my eyes(Pop!) like (Bammm!) its seriously one of the bestt ! <33333333

on 11/13/2011 1:08:00 AM

I wonder if this isn't overpriced for how much you product you actually get. I was amazed at how small it is! With that aside, it is a very nice gel liner. It goes on smoothly and the brush actually works really well. Usually the brushes that come with a product are awful.

Video Reviews & Tutorials