BeneFit Cosmetics High Beam

4.1

on 1/4/2010 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This product is GREAT for giving a lovely glow, and for those who don't like the highlight as much- try using it as a base for eyeshadows (non-matte) I use it under Mac Shroom,Vex, Woodwinkes etc. and the sheen makes them glow even more!!!!

on 1/2/2010 8:56:00 AM

I got a sample size, and I absolutely love it. It highlights and gives the highlighted area an ethereal glow - not too much of it though.

on 1/1/2010 1:18:00 PM

this is good for the "dewy" look, especially when trying to look naturally pretty and like you arent wearing a lot of make up. I like to mix it with benetint and use as my blusher. You do have to be careful not to use too much though and i appreciate it is expensive. It does last a long time though.

I do love this product but I have a bone to pick about it. It's a beautiful pearl y barely pink highlighter that has a really thin formulation so that it blends in well. It's great to mix into foundations for a dewy glow. However, it's ridiculously overpriced. I think that when I run out of my mini High Beam, I'll use Boots High Lights Illuminating Lotion instead- it's very similar and a heck of a lot cheaper.

on 12/30/2009 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Was a little too subtle and glittery for me. Returned it to Sephora.

on 12/30/2009 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This highlighter is amazing! I really like it, it gives your skin a really pretty glow and it looks so pretty on!! I love it! the only thing I do not like very much is the packaging, because the container is glass, but other than that it is awesome!!!!

on 12/27/2009 8:40:00 AM

This product is very good as it gives you a good highlight especially on the brow boone and cheek bones as it gives you a natural looking glow. It looks very natural and doesn't look like your noticably wearing make up which is always good if it looks natural i also gives a shimmer effect...brilliant!!

on 12/26/2009 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Interesting product. I tried using this on my cheeks and under my eyes and it gives me a slight glow. Today I used it on my eyelids over my existing eyeshaodw (inner corner) and then did the smokey eye on the outer corner, and this created a beautiful sultry look.

I really wanted a product to give me a natural glow without looking oily or overdone, and this totally did the job! I use it everyday in my makeup routine and since I've been using it, many people have told me that I look like I'm glowing. The packaging is fun and the application is unique, but totally works. This is a must have in your collection!!!

THIS. was so worth the wait. SO worth the price. AMAZING.

Video Reviews & Tutorials