Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 5/19/2007 6:06:00 PM

This lip balm is divine! It glides on wonderfully, smells amazing and is very moisturizing. It is just what I need under the Lifeguard's Choice spf lip balm. I adore BB's line of lip balms and shimmers. I haven't tried one yet I don't like!
Another winner from Burt! :)

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Excellent product! It soothes my dry lips and feels so good. It stays put a long time -- has a pleasant smell & taste and doesn't tingle at all like the original balm. I love it!

on 5/13/2007 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I usually buy the original peppermint oil formula but saw this new one in my local store and bought it. I did not think they could beat the original but this does - it is unbelievable -I saw results instantly. It is a smoother texture and since I have been using it my lips have not been drying out - it really does hydrate them, and I do not need to reapply so often. I think it is also making my lipsticks/glosses last longer. The smell is slightly sweet, quite pleasant (I like pomegranates anyway). The balm itself has a red appearance but goes on clear on me. I am really impressed with this, I will definitely repurchase.

on 5/13/2007 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am a Burt's Bees addict. I buy lots of their products. I am in love with the honey lipbalm at the moment but I happened to be in Walgreens the other day buying my parents a card for their anniversary and I saw this new lip balm and since i am a huge pomegranate fan i thought i'd try it out. It smells like pomegranates and cinnamon that really doesn't bother me. I haven't had a problem with it drying my lips out they do feel moisturized. I have been rotating between this and the honey lip balm cus i love the honey one so much. I am sure if i start not liking it i will update. but right now i love this stuff.

on 5/10/2007 1:02:00 PM

Texture is nice and smooth like the original lip balm (and unlike the yucky, crumbly-feeling honey one), non-greasy and just waxy enough to feel substantial. The balm has a red tint in the tube but doesn't really add color to my pigmented lips. I like the faint pomegranate scent (fruity + a hint of spice) and lack of taste. Overall, while this one is not my favorite balm of all time, it is definitely my favorite Burt's Bees balm.

on 4/23/2007 8:37:00 PM

Hands down the BEST Burt's Bees lipbalm and one of the BEST lipbalms I've tried! This one is smooooth with long-lasting hydration. The moisture is not fleeting and the texture is not heavy/waxy like Burt's classic and honey lipbalms can be. It has a slight pomegranate scent which I love. And as a great bonus it leaves the barest touch of pink on my lips. My most perfect lipbalm!

continued >>

on 4/22/2007 2:59:00 PM

If you love the original formulation of Burt's Bees like I do, you'll probably be really disappointed by this one. Nothing beats the original. This has a weird aftertaste-- like cloves and fruit-- and it doesn't moisturize the way that the original product does. It's alright, but I won't be buying it again...and I reach for it even less than any other lippie I have in my bag!

on 4/22/2007 2:10:00 AM

I really wanted to like this, because I love most things containing pomegranate, and the lippie is so cute! Pink colored lip balm inside a yellow tube with pink cap. However, I won't buy it again because it's really drying on my lips! I have to reapply every half hour or so just to feel moisturized, whereas I can go hours without reapplying regular Burt's Bees lip balm.

This lip balm is hardly "relenishing" for me. It really dried my lips out. Plus, it left a red-stain (in a bad way) on my lips. There are essential oils in this and it irritated my lips as well. It smells like some kind of spice and pomegranates. This lip balm is not for me.

on 4/17/2007 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

i actually like this lip balm!! i don't know it smells good to me. i love all things pomergranate! this is supposed to be replenishing and it feels like it really hydrates my lips. it only contains all natural ingredients! does not have spf so that's why i am not giving it a 5. really cheap but i am a sucker for all lip balms!

Popular Lip Treatments