November 28, 2014 | 880 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2009 7:20:00 PM More reviews by iloveMnMs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm really surprised by the reviews saying this flatten or weighed down hair or made it sticky. I have very fine, thin hair and I LOVE this. I spritz my whole head then blow-dry. My hair comes out smooth and soft. This is also great for "rewetting" my hair on days I am not doing a blow-dry style. I have natural wave/curl and if my hair dries too much in the towel before styling, I get frizz. This stops that. I can't say that I can really tell whether this helps with heat damage.

It's strongly scented when I first spray it but I don't notice it after hair is dry. I love the bottle with the trigger spray. So much nicer than a pump. (US $4.19 for 8 oz)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great heat protectant.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2009 4:06:00 PM More reviews by laughalot12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this product! I used to use the chi version of it and it made my hair very stiff and dry. I decided to give this one a try and it made such a difference! My hair is so soft now! If you are like me and can't live without your straightener and curling iron, this product is a must have! It is also very inexpensive and lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely CANNOT do my hair without this product. I have seriously color treated hair and this is a MUST. I spray it on damp hair, then dry my hair. I flat iron sections of my hair at a time and I spray this on each section right before I flat iron it. It leaves my hair soft and in great shape. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. I'm sad to see it hasn't worked for some reviewers. I guess everyone's hair is different. I have very thick and course hair and it's a godsend.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 11:46:00 AM More reviews by BrittyG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! Whenever I use this before styling it makes my hair so much softer and shinier and smoother. Sometimes I just put some in even when I air dry my hair and it will still be smooth and soft. Granted I have straight hair, but this stuff is amazing. It even gives me a bit of volume when I use it while blowdrying my hair. Overall I love it and it has a very fine mist!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2009 12:12:00 AM More reviews by angelsxmelody

I really like this spray. Whether or not it's protecting my hair I don't know (but God i hope so), it still makes your hair really shiny after straightening or curling it and it makes it softer too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by poeticdancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

When I first used this spray I sprayed it all over my hair and then curled sections of it with a flat iron. However, once I got half way through curling, the product had dried and made my hair sticky and stiff, causing the flat iron to get stuck in my hair and refuse to curl. So, basically, now what I do is spray each section of hair right before curling it instead of spraying all of my hair first. I don't know how well it actually protects my hair from heat but it smells nice.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by saamannthaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the spray on this thing. It's so convenient & is a very fine mist. It also doesn't make hair greasy or anything, so I use TONS of this to help protect my curls. I only give three lippies 'cause I use it with the gel, so can't really tell if this is doing anything.. but I have a feeling its only supposed to protect your hair, no defrizz or anything, & I'm pretty confident its doing just that, so that's nice. (: Perhaps a 3.5 would be a better rating.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2009 6:07:00 PM More reviews by icantflyx3

I love this product. After using this product, I don't have as much split ends as I did before using this product. I love that fact its a spray so I wont have to get my hands dirty and It sprays evenly throughout my hair. The smell is also great as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 11:24:00 AM More reviews by shan87

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THE BEST!!! Sometimes I straighen, sometimes I curl, both using a ceramic curling iron/straightener. This product makes my hair shine and calms the frizz. I have tried soooo many different brands, but this is the best and VERY reasonable priced.