Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 2/24/2004 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Er..I don't get the hype over this. It's soooo sheer and it's not even a concealer in the first place, it's a highlighter! I hate mine and it stinks after a while because its liquidy and always capped up. I tried washing it but the awful smell remained~ and I look like a panda with two whitish circles if I try to use this to diffuse the dark eye rings that I have. It's not good at all for a concealer. Pass!

on 2/24/2004 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I have recently rediscovered this in my m/u bag. I use it as a concealer for around the eye area - I am early 20's and don't have shadows but it does brighten the eyes and make m/u look flawless. Also it totally nutralises the colour of my eyelids making it a great eye-shadow base... shadow stays put all day and all night. The fact it doesn't irritate my skin is a plus (unlike the YSL foundation I bought). However, being a YSL product it's not animal friendly which is the main reason I will try and find an equivalent in another line (I know clarins does a similar product and Aveda and Chanel concealers are very good)... So yes, but no.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this product! I use it under my eyes and on the shadows around my nose and it really brightens up my complexion.

on 2/20/2004 7:08:00 AM

One of my staples.I don´t have dark circles so the coverage is enough for me and I find it gives radiance and luminosity to the eye area which makes this a great quick pick me up product. Also it lasts for ages, so it´s a good investment.

on 2/20/2004 12:29:00 AM

This is a VERY expensive product! I feel that the quality does not justify the price. I was looking for something which can cover up my dark eye circles/eyebags, but it just highlights the eye area, doesn't really cover up well. For the AUD$72, you get only a little bit of it. A good highlighting product IMO, but not a very good concealer. It's quite over-priced and over-hyped. Don't think I would repurchase.

on 2/19/2004 4:11:00 PM

I have only used this two days not sure if I noticed a difference, but today a lady I work with saw me for this first time since I started using it and she said my eyes looked so bright and pretty. I guess that speaks for it self!

on 2/16/2004 3:04:00 PM

What is everyone so excited about? I'll admit the click/pen dispenser is convenient(and has been copied a billion times) but otherwise this a rather cheap quality light coverage foundation. It creases, and the pinky colour makes my golden complexion look greyish-not great under the eyes. It's OK to highlight the browbone. Why YSL is stuck in the eighties with its colour line (not one single yellow toned concealer in the entire line)is anyone's guess. And the gold container is a touch too DYNASTY.

on 2/12/2004 9:39:00 AM

i have dark skin, so sometimes the highlighter looks a bit weird especially over my dark dark dark under eye circles. but it does work and helps to bring out cheek bones, makes your jawline more prominant and can help make your nose look thinner. i will repurchase but probably the new darker one.

on 2/9/2004 4:40:00 PM

I love this product! This product makes me look awake and gives me such a glow. There isn't a lot of coverage to it, however it reflects the light giving you a flawless complexion. I have a lot of dark spots on my face and every concealer I've ever used you could see sitting on my skin and would cake almost immediately. This product blends right into my skin, you can't see it at all--even in the sunlight. If you are looking for a heavy duty concealer, especially one for blemishes,this is not the product for you. You can use it over regular concealer and it makes the appearance of the skin much more natural. I'm hooked!

on 2/4/2004 11:34:00 AM

This is my HG concealer. I use it every day to make the dark circles under my eyes less visible. It makes me look as if I had a good night of sleep. I use it occasionally on small imperfections. Great product!!!

Popular Primer/ Correctors