October 24, 2014 | 973 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2004 2:52:00 PM More reviews by shopstomuch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do not get the big deal with this stuff. Seems very much like the Revlon Illumination Wand in white to me which is far less money then this product. My product turned moldy and the packaging is annoying to say the least.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2004 5:36:00 AM More reviews by alicemf

ok, Really annoying packaging, you click it...nothing...then too much! Grr.
the product itself is great for me, it lifts the eye area out of the dark and doesn't dry out the skin round my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2004 11:25:00 PM More reviews by funkyfairy

I finally decided to buy this product after reading so many reviews abt how you guys rave about this (and its constantly featured on mags), i thought i wuld give it a try.

i was quite disappointed when i first used it. it seemed to dry out my under eye area (i have hereditary dark eye circles). So i left it at the corner of my make up drawer and switched back to using my Shiseido concealer which was creamy and did not dry my eye area. being bored, i took some touch eclat and dotted it over my shiseido concealer, then blended. and the result? IT WAS GREAT. it looked fresh and lasted all day!

i would contemplate buying this again, just for use over my shiseido concealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2004 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Ilse333

I thought for SURE this would be one of those all-hype unsatisfying products, but I decided to break down and try it anyhow once I saw #3, a nice peach shade.

It's definitely not a concealer and truthfully, when I put it on at my vanity, I can't see that it's done anything. But in other lighting (day, office, etc.) my eyes somehow look wider and more awake and the skin around them looks absolutely radiant and smooth. As a thirty-six-year-old insomniac writer, my eyes need it! I dot and brush it on the darkest part of the undereye circle, and on the inner corners of the lid as well... voila... beautiful eyes!

This is especially nice for people who hate eyeshadow (like me) but like something there to smooth out the eyelid color. The #3 shade is also perfect for people who (like me) can't wear pastel pink or glittery colors, which is what most highlighters come in.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2004 1:38:00 PM More reviews by SadieJ

This just wasn't that good - at least for me. I bought it and like someone already said got the lightest shade (i have really pale skin) and it was just blah. I noticed hardly any difference and after a while, it started to smell really soily even though I kept it totally shut. Revlon make a similar but much better product and Mac does the best range of concealers for me anyhoo!
Actually, I now swear by Dior skinlight which is THE best ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2004 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Venuschampagne

I have dark eye rngs and have always been searching for the perfect concealer to cover up.

Guess what? I purchased my 1st tube a couple of days, have used it twice and am pretty pleased with the results. it doesn't cake if you prim yr undereyes with eye creme prior usage, and does radiance it a fair bit. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2004 9:27:00 AM More reviews by blush223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's ok, but certainly doesn't live up to the hype. Basically a light concealer/highlighter that in an automatic pen/brush. You click the pen to bring the lotion to the brush. Not an effective under-eye concealer for me, and a bit streaky as a highlighter. Doesn't last well, fades fairly quickly. Don't know what are the raves are for. Still looking for an HG concealer/highlighter. This is not it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2004 12:12:00 AM More reviews by BeKind20thers

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't wear much makeup except a little eyeshadow here and there. So I'm not an expert on whats the best makeup brands out there but I've heard a lot of YSL Touche Eclate and I had to try it out. I think it's great! It doesn't feel heavy, very smooth finish. Covers my blemishes well, not perfect but still well. I have VERY dark circles under my eye, doesn't cover those as much as I want, but good enough. But overall, thumbs up on this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2004 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Camillaaa

Ok, I don't really understand what everyone's raving about. It works no better than all the other ones I've tried, sure it looks great but my fave is still Lancomes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Snow_Angel350

A-maz-ing! I'v been using Touche Eclat for about 7 years now, i can't live without it! for everyone out there it is NOT a concealor! It's too sheer to "cover" imperfections, It simply deflects the light away from areas of your face. I use this under my eyes OVER concealor and it makes a hugee difference! it brightens up my whole face and looks great. It's reallly expensive but i use this every single day and one pen will last me for about 5 months! The only complain i do have about it, you have no idea when your running low on it, so that kinda sucks. It's definatly my HG!!