November 23, 2014 | 2031 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2004 2:16:00 PM More reviews by fjellstran

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

THere's nothing great about this concealer. When I apply it I can still see my dark circles. Plus it's a too expensive for a college student like me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2004 9:09:00 PM More reviews by verte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Touche Eclat is very expensive considering how little product you get. And it smells like dirty socks if you don't wipe the brush (ok that's my fault). However it managed to last me about a year, using once or twice a day. I have it in shade 2. I think it is too light when I am tanned (I tan very easily in summer). I do, however, like the fact that it's very sheer and creamy, and yes, it does go a long way towards covering up bags and puffiness under the eyes. I am not a fan of thick concealers, however well they conceal dark circles, so Touche Eclat is ideal for my purposes. Edit: after trying and failing to find a better alternative, I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and repurchase this despite its price. Le sigh.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2004 3:15:00 PM More reviews by girlonfilm77

Ok I know its a heavty price tag (£21) but once you try it you will be hooked. I have tried other variations like the body shop and even No 7( which is actually pretty good for £7 - i use it at work as its not as thick as a regular concealor which i hate) but this is the creme de la creme. I do use this not just around the eyes but under the nose where I get red from blowing my nose due to the air con at work (nice look - not!) and on some of my blemish scars, but its mainly for the eye area. It goes on like a dream and it looks great in your make up bag. This is one product I wouldn't mind getting out of my bag to use in public!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2004 12:55:00 PM More reviews by gimme_chocolate

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! I use it on my nose-to-mouth creases, at the corners of my eyes and above my eyebrows. Can really see a difference in office (yuk!) lighting. Just wish it wasn't so expensive but will try to get on Ebay next time.

Update: I now prefer Dior Skinflash over this product. Dior is more pigmented, has a thicker consistency and I can use less.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2004 2:52:00 PM More reviews by shopstomuch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do not get the big deal with this stuff. Seems very much like the Revlon Illumination Wand in white to me which is far less money then this product. My product turned moldy and the packaging is annoying to say the least.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2004 5:36:00 AM More reviews by alicemf

ok, Really annoying packaging, you click it...nothing...then too much! Grr.
the product itself is great for me, it lifts the eye area out of the dark and doesn't dry out the skin round my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2004 11:25:00 PM More reviews by funkyfairy

I finally decided to buy this product after reading so many reviews abt how you guys rave about this (and its constantly featured on mags), i thought i wuld give it a try.

i was quite disappointed when i first used it. it seemed to dry out my under eye area (i have hereditary dark eye circles). So i left it at the corner of my make up drawer and switched back to using my Shiseido concealer which was creamy and did not dry my eye area. being bored, i took some touch eclat and dotted it over my shiseido concealer, then blended. and the result? IT WAS GREAT. it looked fresh and lasted all day!

i would contemplate buying this again, just for use over my shiseido concealer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2004 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Ilse333

I thought for SURE this would be one of those all-hype unsatisfying products, but I decided to break down and try it anyhow once I saw #3, a nice peach shade.

It's definitely not a concealer and truthfully, when I put it on at my vanity, I can't see that it's done anything. But in other lighting (day, office, etc.) my eyes somehow look wider and more awake and the skin around them looks absolutely radiant and smooth. As a thirty-six-year-old insomniac writer, my eyes need it! I dot and brush it on the darkest part of the undereye circle, and on the inner corners of the lid as well... voila... beautiful eyes!

This is especially nice for people who hate eyeshadow (like me) but like something there to smooth out the eyelid color. The #3 shade is also perfect for people who (like me) can't wear pastel pink or glittery colors, which is what most highlighters come in.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2004 1:38:00 PM More reviews by SadieJ

This just wasn't that good - at least for me. I bought it and like someone already said got the lightest shade (i have really pale skin) and it was just blah. I noticed hardly any difference and after a while, it started to smell really soily even though I kept it totally shut. Revlon make a similar but much better product and Mac does the best range of concealers for me anyhoo!
Actually, I now swear by Dior skinlight which is THE best ever!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2004 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Venuschampagne

I have dark eye rngs and have always been searching for the perfect concealer to cover up.

Guess what? I purchased my 1st tube a couple of days, have used it twice and am pretty pleased with the results. it doesn't cake if you prim yr undereyes with eye creme prior usage, and does radiance it a fair bit. :)