November 28, 2014 | 1694 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Angels on Bare Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2006 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Katie80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's great. A bit hard to use, but who cares? Doesn't dry out the skin and smells terrific. Great especially if you have dry skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2006 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Symph

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

HG HG HG HG!
I'm so surprised to find this in the "scrubs" category, when it really is a daily cleanser. I use it twice a day on my dry combination skin and it doesn't make my skin dry - in fact, my skin loves this stuff! This cleanser has made my skin even toned, made the large pores on my cheeks smaller, and has GREATLY reduced the blackheads/whiteheads on my nose and cheeks... in fact, everytime I use this product on my face, they are getting gradually less and less! Also, immediately after I use the product, my skin is so much visibly clearer in color and is amazingly soft. I think it's because of the Kaolin clay which I believe acts like a mini mask on your skin... a lot of reviews I've read below have complained about the texture of Angels and it's probably because they aren't mixing it up properly with water. Firstly, I use a plastic spoon and gentle use the end to scrape some of the product out. That way, you're not contaminating the fresh product with your hands, and you've also mashed it up a bit, so it's easier to mix later. Next, I put the product in my left palm, add one drop of water, and mix the product up so it makes a cookies and cream texture. After that, you can put the product on your face, and add my water to it, using it like a normal cleanser. You only have to use a pea sized amount of the cleanser each time so for $14.95/100g $AUS - this cleanser is so inexpensive, yet works so well. With all lush products, the packaging is less than stellar because the company focuses upon it's product and not what it's in. I've heard that some girls decant some of their cleanser into a glass jar because it has "gone off" on them, but I just use my plastic spoon method, and keep the cleanser out of the sun (and in the cupboard) and I have no fears of it going off at all. I really really really recommend this product to you, especially if you have dry combination skin, as it has worked wonders on mine. Definately ask for a sample, or arrange to buy 25g... this is a must try and is my *HG!*

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2006 11:37:00 PM More reviews by lllllllSakilllllll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this cleanser! I use this for 2 times in a day.
I love this jasmine smell! So nice:)

It cleans up my dirty pore and leave my dry skin wet.
My skin was really like a deseart, but not anymore!

I repeat this a lot. It's my favourite!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2006 6:11:00 AM More reviews by kellysp

Love Love Love it! I think this is a great cleanser, especially if you have delicate/sensitive/spot prone skin. I was a bit wary that it would be too exfoliating as I can't use exfoliators without breaking out, but I now use this twice a day without any problems. I leaves me very soft and not at all dry. I tried Fresh Farmacy and found it way too drying for my skin so it's AOBS all the way!
The packaging is cheap and cheerful, but I'm sure the price would shoot up if it was in some kind of fancy pot and it would kind of defeat the object of what lush is all about.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2006 12:41:00 AM More reviews by suchitra45

I wasn't expecting too much from this product due to some of the negative reviews here, but the SA talked me into trying it, and boy I'm glad she did! I have been having bad breakouts ever since moving to a dry climate area although I've always had dry sensitive skin. Angels scrubs off all the dead skin leaving it really smooth, and it's moisturizing at the same time so my face is soft. It's a little messy, but I don't mind at all. Smells great.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2006 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ugh. Yuck. When I first began buying Lush I tried all their refrigerated products. Absolutely over-hyped and over-priced rubbish. You would do better whipping something up in your own kitchen.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2006 2:56:00 PM More reviews by junior70

I am in the minority here. I am a die-hard Lush fan, but this product just doesn't do it for me. It smelled horrible and was horribly messy as well. I ended up with more product all over my bathroom than on my face. Not sure if I got a bad batch or what, but won't be spending more on AOBS to find out!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2006 8:11:00 PM More reviews by cun51

I bought this after I tried the sample. The Sa said this is a cleanser and I'm suppose to use it 2 times a day.

I don't really like it at 1st with the oily residue that left on my face and I still have to use my Aqua Marina to clean it.

But in terms of scrub, this is a really good product, it does not has harsh particles and it leaves my skin soft and glow!

It's good as it does not have any harsh chemical and preservative.

Definitely re-purchase it after I finish this .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2006 3:54:00 PM More reviews by gurl11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of it and it makes my skin feel really nice afterwards.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/20/2006 10:33:00 AM More reviews by JBLuketich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know it is a Lush cult product, but it irritated my face like crazy! I used it once this winter as a cleanser and what I thought to be a gentle exfoliator. My face ended up splotchy, red and irritated. The allergic reaction was all over my face and on my chest. I had to take an allergy pill! BUT, I think I had to be allergic to one of the natual ingredients because this didn't seem to happen to anyone else. So go to lush and ask for a sample first, they are friendly and normally let you try it before you buy it.