LUSH Angels on Bare Skin

3.9

Ground Almonds Glycerine Kaolin Water (Aqua) Lavender Oil Rose Absolute Chamomile Blue Oil Tagetes Oil Benzoin Resinoid Lavender Flowers *Limonene *Linalool

Not my favourite for sure. This cleanser is interesting to use, smells pleasantly rosy, and fascinatingly is made from a genuine medieval recipe. However it leaves an oily residue on my skin, which might be a good thing for folks with drier complexions than my own, but really didn't agree with me. A cleanser I felt obliged to cleanse right off!

I used this for a few months and it left my skin smooth and clean and then all hell broke loose. It does leave a little bit of an oily residue on the skin afterwards. Im undecided as to whether to try this again but for now, i dont want to go near it for a while.

on 7/22/2006 9:30:00 PM

I have never used such a wonderul cleanser before! Normally I use a cleanser( I have tried a million, they all do this) which strips my face of all oils and makes my skin dry and tight within a few seconds. Followed by a moisturizer(again tried a million!) which makes my skin shiny and oily after a couple of hours. After using this my skin felt soft, smooth and perfectly moisturized. I didn't have to use anything else!! My skin has never felt so... natural before. I usually felt the products on my face but with this.. nothing! It is like my skin has breathed for the very first time. It hasn't really cleared up my current acne but it hasn't given me any new pimples either. That is why I took one lippie off. Otherwise I am in love with this product!!!

on 7/15/2006 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff - it's a very gentle exfoliator which leaves my skin lovely and soft. I use this on my neck and chest as well and it's just fab.

on 7/11/2006 1:45:00 PM

Bought a small tub of this from the LUSH store in Orlando. It's a very mild exfoliant...doesn't irritate my sensitive, eczema-prone skin. It leaves my face feeling so smooth! I am not in love with the scent, but it's tolerable, and the packaging leaves alot to be desired, but I would definitely re-purchase!

on 7/11/2006 1:46:00 AM

I'm on my 4th tub of Angels already! This product makes wonders on my skin. There was a few months gap between my 3rd and 4th (due to travelling and trying new product), and my skin was bad! Not pimple-bad, but it was red, blotchy and I know I just got to get another tub of this stuff! After a few days with AOBS, my skin returned to normal again and it's now clean and clear ;)

on 7/7/2006 11:59:00 AM

I haven't used this long enough to know if this causes acne, but so far, I'm loving it. I've got sensitive, acne-prone skin, that is also prone to eczema. So it has always been a tough balance between maintaining the hydration level of my skin and preventing acne. I like cleansers that leave an oil film after rinsing as this type of cleansers prevent my eczema from flaring up.

AoBS is really gentle, leaves my skin soft and smooth. I like it!

on 6/23/2006 7:10:00 AM

My first ever Lush product. Tried a sample, and just had to buy it the very next day! Smells gorgeous, and feels delicious! Love the mild exfoliation, and my skin feels great afterwards. Naturally, the packaging has room for improvement. So I split mine into a small batch, kept in my bathroom for me to get at daily, and the motherload in the fridge, to keep it as fresh as possible. Definitely one of my favourite cleansers, that doubles as a gentle daily exfoliant!

on 6/19/2006 5:52:00 PM

I love everything about this (except, of course, the horrible Lush packaging). The smell is a beautiful, earthy lavender, and I think the almond grains are very gentle (definitely compared to some of those other exfoliating scrubs out there, yuck!). It does a lovely job of cleaning, and my sensitive skin has not broken out or become irritated (finding cleansers can be a real crapshoot for me). In fact, my skin actually seems quite happy and glowing. I love to use this in the morning in the shower (this scrub's a little messy and the almond bits end up in your hair otherwise) and then Ultra Bland or Aqua Marina at night depending on what kind of day I've had. It takes a bit of trial and error to get the proper consistency, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be addicted.

on 6/19/2006 11:06:00 AM

The package is really bad, but the product is good.