October 25, 2014 | 1907 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 9:39:00 PM More reviews by mah2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my! I have Never used such a wonderful product. I had never heard of the product and received it in a gift during bonus time. I have had a small red, dry, rough, rashy type spot on my face for over 2 months which I have used multiple products on without any results. I used this the first night I received it and to my astonishment the patch had disappeared the next morning! It was completely gone after one use. I am completely sold on the stuff. If it could do that in one night I can't wait to see what it does for my skin over a period of time. I am not usually one to spend a lot on skin care products, this is a little pricey(I'm a clinique kinda girl) but I will not think twice about purchasing this product! You have to try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2006 6:32:00 PM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this serum for about 7 years now. I purchased my first bottle the month I turned 30. I think EL has some fantastic products out there, and they are well known in the industry for being very cutting edge in their skincare research. I visited several EL counters, and asked what product they would suggest to a 30 year old woman, to start using on combination skin for anti-aging purposes. It was unanimous. In addition to separate SPF, every single makeup artist recommended Advanced Night Repair. They all said different things about what it would do. Everything from even out skintone, to healing cuts, helping acne scars fade, and so many other benefits. In addition, it seems to be the one product they all use themselves. So I purchased it. I have been using it religiously, almost every night for 7 1/2 years. Other than a temporary battle with adult hormonal acne, I am very pleased with my skin. When I was 30, I looked about 27. Now, my skin looks like that of a 30 year old, even though I am actually 38. My skin tone has remained pretty even. It is always soft and plump. I have no facial wrinkles, and only the tiniest little lines by the corner of my eye. I am not 100% sure of exactly what this serum is doing for me, but I know that without it, my skin would not have the natural, healthy look that it currently has. When I compare my skin to my girlfriends of the same age, I notice a big difference. My skin is clearer, more radiant, has fewer discolorations, no ruddiness and no under eye lines and crow's feet. It looks tighter, yet has that natural softness to it. I know I have good genes, and I wear SPF almost daily, but my Estee Lauder serum definitely helps.

18 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2006 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Hannah1073

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this product for 8 years now...I am 32 and I can really say it is exceptional! I have never been much of a sun worshipper which will have helped and I have nevr smoked, but I do not have a single line or wrinkle! wonderful wonderful healing repairing preventative serum. Worth every penny! (and used properly...day and night - 3 drops each application) One bottle lasts months and months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2006 12:45:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

I love the way this makes my skin feel after washing. I awake to a nice, smooth complexion in the AM and some of my fine lines have eased a bit since using this. This is one of EL's staple products and it is a real Godsend for waking up your skin very quickly. Another great classic from EL!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2006 2:00:00 PM More reviews by beautynyc

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There is a reason this product was granted a patent some 20 years back. This was truly a groundbreaking product, ahead of it's time and it is still going strong and delivering results! This serum is quickly absorbed and has definite repairing qualities to it. Works great to calm and heal skin after a bit too much sun, not a selling point, but it worked for me. I would recommend this to anyone in a heartbeat! Now, if Lauder could only figure out who it's target customer is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2005 2:12:00 AM More reviews by expat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product fell firmly into my "like it, but probably not enough to buy again" category... until last week. I had surgery on my shoulder a few weeks ago and there was a small area (size of a dime)that just refused to heal properly. Faced with the prospect of getting a skin graft if it didn't heal soon, I decided to try anything and everything. I saw my little bottle of Advanced Night Repair in the cabinet and thought, "What the heck, it's worth a shot!" Good Lord, it works!!! Within two days the open area started healing much better than when I'd been using the prescription stuff from the hospital! Will definitely have to ask my doctor what's up with this... there's something in this product that really does work to "repair" skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2005 1:27:00 AM More reviews by kjetil_frost

Considering I am the type of person who is allergic to everything, especially rich high end products, I wasn't expecting this stuff to work. But, I went to the EL counter, and got into a conversation with the beautician and she said she had (in the past) adult acne when she started working as a sales girl in the cosmetics department (for Clinique) and how it didn't look very good from the companys' point of view if the sales person was all broken out. So when she finally started working for EL she started using this repair serum and the Clear Difference moisturizer and all was well after that. So, I did the same and slowly but surely it's working. This stuff is amazing and I think it's a good investment if you're converned with the current state of your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2005 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Mimig

It Is a wonderful treatment, every morning I wake up to refreshed, glowing skin. It minimizes pores and evens out skin tone. I am in my 20s and have no wrinkls yet, so don't know how it works on that. I deducted one star because I found it hard to blend with moisturizer, maybe it is rich enough by itself. I still loved it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2005 10:37:00 PM More reviews by jjll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is the best treatment I have ever had. I am in my 20s. I have pores and start to notice some wrinkles on my face. I started using this product one month ago. I just can't help putting it on my face. I just bought the second bottle today.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2005 2:42:00 PM More reviews by wcpoa8

I bought this in my 30's and stopped using it out of laziness. I was always using the stuff in the dark blue bottle (?) and sometimes the dark green bottle(?), and always the moisturizer, but my skin looked lined in my late 40's and I started using this again. What a difference! I'm about to turn 60 (Sept 2005), have very pale, sensitive skin and while my 3 sisters are younger, they look older. I wouldn't live without this. Also, I get compliments about my eyes looking like I must have had a lid job, but I only use the EL Resilience eye lift product.

16 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No