July 30, 2014 | 1156 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2006 2:00:00 PM More reviews by beautynyc

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There is a reason this product was granted a patent some 20 years back. This was truly a groundbreaking product, ahead of it's time and it is still going strong and delivering results! This serum is quickly absorbed and has definite repairing qualities to it. Works great to calm and heal skin after a bit too much sun, not a selling point, but it worked for me. I would recommend this to anyone in a heartbeat! Now, if Lauder could only figure out who it's target customer is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2005 2:12:00 AM More reviews by expat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product fell firmly into my "like it, but probably not enough to buy again" category... until last week. I had surgery on my shoulder a few weeks ago and there was a small area (size of a dime)that just refused to heal properly. Faced with the prospect of getting a skin graft if it didn't heal soon, I decided to try anything and everything. I saw my little bottle of Advanced Night Repair in the cabinet and thought, "What the heck, it's worth a shot!" Good Lord, it works!!! Within two days the open area started healing much better than when I'd been using the prescription stuff from the hospital! Will definitely have to ask my doctor what's up with this... there's something in this product that really does work to "repair" skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2005 1:27:00 AM More reviews by kjetil_frost

Considering I am the type of person who is allergic to everything, especially rich high end products, I wasn't expecting this stuff to work. But, I went to the EL counter, and got into a conversation with the beautician and she said she had (in the past) adult acne when she started working as a sales girl in the cosmetics department (for Clinique) and how it didn't look very good from the companys' point of view if the sales person was all broken out. So when she finally started working for EL she started using this repair serum and the Clear Difference moisturizer and all was well after that. So, I did the same and slowly but surely it's working. This stuff is amazing and I think it's a good investment if you're converned with the current state of your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2005 7:27:00 PM More reviews by Mimig

It Is a wonderful treatment, every morning I wake up to refreshed, glowing skin. It minimizes pores and evens out skin tone. I am in my 20s and have no wrinkls yet, so don't know how it works on that. I deducted one star because I found it hard to blend with moisturizer, maybe it is rich enough by itself. I still loved it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2005 10:37:00 PM More reviews by jjll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product is the best treatment I have ever had. I am in my 20s. I have pores and start to notice some wrinkles on my face. I started using this product one month ago. I just can't help putting it on my face. I just bought the second bottle today.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2005 2:42:00 PM More reviews by wcpoa8

I bought this in my 30's and stopped using it out of laziness. I was always using the stuff in the dark blue bottle (?) and sometimes the dark green bottle(?), and always the moisturizer, but my skin looked lined in my late 40's and I started using this again. What a difference! I'm about to turn 60 (Sept 2005), have very pale, sensitive skin and while my 3 sisters are younger, they look older. I wouldn't live without this. Also, I get compliments about my eyes looking like I must have had a lid job, but I only use the EL Resilience eye lift product.

16 out of 17 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2005 12:05:00 AM More reviews by izzyr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like the ingredient list and claims. This product does not leave a tacky feel (which is key with serums). Like the way my skin looks and feels.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2005 12:52:00 AM More reviews by happyworldz

My mom loves this serum and always repurchasing when run out (and I always get great GWPs :D) She said this serum gives instant result and is the key to her smooth skin. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2005 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Nickyjoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The secret with this product , they say, if you keep using it , 10years from now you wont look 10years older. Best used once a day at night. Put on clean skin and moisturizer can go on top if you are dry. Helps prevent signs of age.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2005 10:05:00 AM More reviews by floatinglili

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I generally think that EL is overpriced, overhyped, so no-one was more surprised than me when this stuff actually worked. Like a treat! Maybe it was that I had just had a baby (literally) but I have never seen my skin so beautiful. I almost wept when my little bottle ran out. But I didn't replace it. Relaxed, luminous, radiant...just like I had just produced my first child! ;)