April 16, 2014 | 1550 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2004 6:57:00 PM More reviews by AutumnGold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Dove bar soap has been a staple in my shower for years. Lathers and cleans well. Rinses without a film and does not dry me out like other bar soaps. A classic.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2004 6:36:00 PM More reviews by reallysaucy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My doctor recommended this soap when I was getting irritated "down there". I was afraid it would be more drying than my body washes. Instead, it is more moisturizing than a body wash! It has a nice clean scent and my skin is soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2004 12:31:00 PM More reviews by cjpretzer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dove is my staple facial cleanser. I've used it for years. Nothing else does such a good job getting all my makeup off, and leave my skin soft. When I was in my 20's I didn't even use moisterizer because this soap left my face so soft. But now that I'm 31 and noticing those fine lines, I do use a light moisturizer along with the soap. It's perfect.
I also use this soap for my baby boy. I was at a childcare class when i was pregnant and the teacher had mentioned Dove was good for babies. Since I already loved it for myself, I decided to use it for him, too. He's so sweet and soft after his bath!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2004 12:06:00 PM More reviews by kafkamom

I like Dove. However,you cannot leave the soap bar in the shower, even in a nice soap case, because it goes away!!! If it did not disintegrate so easily, I would be much happier.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2004 2:43:00 AM More reviews by jesusforbuddha

This is the best soap out there for sensitive skin. I don't generally use it on my face (I use olay cleansing cloths lately) but it moisturizes and cleans all over wonderfully. A classic that I have been using for years!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2004 9:03:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using gel soaps for a few years, but I got tired of buying all those puffs (which are reportedly germ-ridden anyway) and decided to go back to the simple washcloth. I've been missing out! This soap is simple, great-smelling, and cleans nicely. It feels great on my normal, non-sensitive skin. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2004 8:43:00 PM More reviews by hairprincess01

I love dove unscented white. I have using this for years, and I also use this on myface almost everyday. I beleive that simple is better. This is really cheap with coupons!!!!! I hope they come out with styling products for the hair!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2004 8:22:00 PM More reviews by cjenn

This beautiful classic is the best soap on the market. Smells wonderful, moisturizes well and I love the pink color in my bathroom. Awesome, amazing classic that has stood the test of time. Great stuff indeed!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2004 11:40:00 AM More reviews by luciannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOVE THIS!!! I use it for my face and body. I will never buy another cleanser for my face again. This is perfect and has replaced my Cetaphil cleanser. It is very gentle and doesn't dry my skin. NO breakouts and very soft skin. Yay!!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2004 5:09:00 PM More reviews by hoarder

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

FAVORITE SOAP.'nuff said