October 20, 2014 | 1920 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2004 1:54:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love Dove! I do. The ultimate soap--smooth and creamy with a lovely scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2004 1:50:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love Dove! I love it and use it so much I buy it in bulk. Perfect creamy soap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2004 1:46:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've used Dove soap literally my whole life (I'll be 31 in 2005) and loved every bar of it! My parents used it on me when I was a baby and now I buy it for my home. Nutrium, regular, unscented, pink, exfoliating, you name it, I've tried it and really liked it! It's very soft, rinses easily, causes no irritation, has a nice scent and is fairly inexpensive. I love how creamy it is--it's a soapy soap, the way soap should be! Love Dove!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2004 12:01:00 PM More reviews by lindseyh

I have been using this soap for years. I love it for the light smell and I can use it all over my body. Good Stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2004 10:03:00 PM More reviews by ibaibybo0

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Dove products. A couple years ago I was testing different soaps that would be good for my skin. I found this to be the best one. Its not harsh and it cleans well. The only problem I have with this soap is that it runs out too easily. But I give it a thumbs up !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2004 11:16:00 AM More reviews by DELILAHIZ1ST

it's great. my derm doc. suggested that i use for my skin. i think it's great for what it is.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2004 1:26:00 PM More reviews by brightredlips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

my HG. Love this soap. will not use anything else, including the dove nutrium or the body wash. It's gotta be the original bar for me. Nice smell, doesn't leave my skin tough like other soaps and makes it so soft. I'm so in love with this soap that I even use it for (gasp!) shaving. will definatly rebuy...in bulk.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2004 3:45:00 PM More reviews by JessikaBeetle

I'd been using this bar on my face for quite some time, and I finally gave up the ghost and admitted it was too drying to use regularly. I've switched to Dove Cream Cleanser and have been much happier.
Still, for the body, nothing beats this classic. It smells great and is easy to hold, rinses off well and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft.
My favourite is the exfoliant version, with the tiny blue beads. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2004 10:45:00 AM More reviews by vdevarajan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this soap on and off for over ten years now. I love the smell of this soap and I find it provides just enough moisture and lather for my skin. My mother also loves this soap and I have a few friends who swear by it. Lately I have started using this on my face too in the shower.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2004 3:29:00 PM More reviews by yeyette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

one of the only soap I can use on my whole body (even sensitive parts). I wish it was more moisturising, I need to put lotion after.
I hate the smell but I can handle it since it's very hard for me to find something to wash my sensitive areas.