July 30, 2014 | 1425 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2005 1:21:00 AM More reviews by PeeWeeScaresMe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I received this in a sampler set, and I really like it. It works great on cuticles and once I accidently put it on my lips (thinking it was my BB lip balm) and it actually made my lips softer. I have no idea where it disappeared to but I would probably repurchase a sampler set with this in it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2005 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Ajziz

I just love this product! Keeps my terribly dry cuticles nice and smothe. I rub on a small amount befor I go to bed and it works wonders over night. I like that the tin is easy to open and the smell is just great, it reminds me of lemon toffee.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 7:47:00 AM More reviews by Tarot_1978

I apply this product throughout the day as i wash my hands and its fabulous! Cant lve without it. My cuticles are soft and the cracking skin is no longer, and as an extra bonus it makes my nails grow stronger! This is my second winter using it and I think Im in love.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2005 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Trin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This works pretty well for me. I'm not too crazy about the scent, but it's tolerable. I like that it comes in the tin. It's definitely something to use before bed or if you're not going to be handling anything because it does make your fingers slippery.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2005 12:41:00 PM More reviews by halleyg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Although I tend to like Burt's Bees products, the Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream did nothing for my nails. After using it for a few weeks, my cuticles and the skin around/under my nails was still noticeably dry and cracked. I saw little if any improvement at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2005 8:25:00 PM More reviews by ftnfrm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I much prefer L'Occitane's pure shea butter as there is no scent & can be used anywhere on your body as opposed to Burt's Bees. No repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2005 2:00:00 PM More reviews by caramelkiss19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a sample package of a variety of Burts Bees products from a "Cracker Barrel" restaurant for ten dollars. All of the hand products I fell in love with. Especially this...I'm always washing dishes at my cafe job and my hands are always coming in contact with bleach. My cuticles crack and my skin peels. I put this on at nighttime and let it soak in overnight. Sometimes I put gloves on too which is supposed to help your skin absorb the moisture. I love the way this smells as well as the scents of all of their products.
**update shea butter does the trick just as well much more inexpensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2005 9:39:00 AM More reviews by spgjmg

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this in a freebie package from drugstore.com. It works great on softening out my very dry and flaky cuticles, but it is very greasy. I usually put it on at night before I go to bed. Not practical I think for using during the day unless you have no place to go and nothing to touch!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2005 4:40:00 PM More reviews by cheriesiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim, and it turns out that it is great for my dry cuticles. I love the smell; it is not too strong. I put it on at night, and it works wonders overnight! It is a very good price too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2005 7:29:00 AM More reviews by Beccaboo28

This is a great product. It smells nice, not too strong of a lemon scent. It moisturizes my cuticles and my fingertips. I cook alot and my fingertips get burned and blistered smetimes. This cream really clears that up.