April 19, 2014 | 1152 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing this foundation for a week, and I hate to give it such a negative review, but I have to. While the color match and the coverage are excellent, this product settles into my pores. I've tried it with primer, without primer and with a light moisturizer and a heavy moisturizer. I've applied it with my fingers and with a damp sponge. I can't get it to work. My pores look like little white dots when I wear this. I am returning it to CVS, and I will not repurchase.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by pxcrunnercat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This truly a great product. My favorite part is the pump applicator- so convenient and sanitary. The makeup itself has a beautiful, natural-looking finish and wears for a long time. Basically, this foundation does everything it advertises. My only complaint is that the lightest shade was too dark for me. I think it would work for most people, but perhaps not the palest of the pale.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by ToniTiger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yes I would totally buy this again because it covers very well and lasts all day just like colorstay and double wear, expect that it's way cheaper and has a pump. Go cover girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by yechanhohyun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this foundation! Until I found this, I had a hard time finding a product that would keep my extremely oily skin nice and matte. The Revlon Color Stay Whipped Foundation did the job; however, it broke me out horribly. This keeps me matte all day! I find it fairly easy to blend. The color selection is a tad small. I use Ivory, but it's a little too yellow-toned for my skin. The only thing I would ask for is a wider color range. In the end, I'd definitely recommend this foundation, especially to girls with oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Holy moly, this is the best foundation I ever put on my normal/combo skin! It LASTS! I didn't get oily! It didn't oxided either! I don't have to set with powder either! Yay! I got #850 Creamy Beige, it is a tad too light but my skin is pink-toned ( I'm NW25) it blended in beautifully. I could have gotten a darker one but I will wait till the summer if it will last thru the humid days. Love the pump, you don't need much, so this bottle will last awhile for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 4:47:00 PM More reviews by klgbeatnik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

yep i love it. im kind of a foundation snob, all my makeup can be drugstore except my foundations (i would just rather put something more expensive/high end thats going directly on my skin, it makes me feel better haha). i switched to this after going through 3 bottles of kat von ds lock it foundation because it just wasnt working the same for me anymore, and i saw lots of reviews on this on youtube. this is (in my opinion) a full coverage foundation that conceales imperfections verrrrry well any problem areas that may shine through i just dab a little extra product on and they are concealed. applies matte and dries very fast which is nice because kat von d's took forever to set. it honestly could be a little more of a dewy finish for my taste but i dont mind it. it lasts seriously ALL FREAKIN DAY (630am to 10pm is how long i wear it) without getting shiny. yay! another plus is that the color is probably as close to perfect as i could have hoped for (i grabbed buff beige and was so impressed), once again a way better match than the kat von d's which is straight up orange in comparison. this is definitely my new favorite foundation and i will continue to buy until my skin gets used to it and it stops working as well for me. hopefully that wont happen but it probably will at some point lol.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by Orientexpress

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I am in the minority of folks who give this a huge thumbs down. Yhis is truly the worst DS foundation I have used. I have combination NC20 skin that tends toward dry in the winter months. I am also developing fine lines on my forehead. I bought this product in buff beige, nude beige, and ivory. All of the colors were too pink for my cool toned skin. The product had a thick and sticky texture that was difficult to blend. I tried a skunk brush, a damp sponge, and my fingers to blend the product. Each application technique rendered the same result--streaky, pink toned, matte product that emphasized pores, fine lines, and flakes. I can't figure out why my experience has been so bad since this product seems to work very well for the majority of reviewers. I imagine this product would be ideal for someone with pink toned, oily skin and no fine lines/wrinkles. I would advise those who have yet to purchase the product to make sure that their retailer allows for returns.

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Daatch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I generally haven't had good luck with cover girl products especially foundations. I tried this and was extremely happy with its coverage and the look of it on my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

IF you can find a match and IF you don't have dry skin, this foundation may be great for you. I had to go through 3 shades to find my match and it's still not totally right and I am wondering if it was worth all the hassle to be honest with you. As a foundation junkie (I try them all new and all the ones everyone talks about) I had to try this after hearing the hype.

I am about NC25ish with my fake tan and I went through the following shades Warm Beige (far too dark once it set), Nude Beige (far too pink/red once it set), Buff Beige (a touch too light but the yellow undertone that I want). This foundation gets darker as it sets, most definitely which makes choosing a shade very difficult, is it just me or do matte foundations always come out darker once they set? I usually go for the dewey look so I am not too experienced with the matte side. The shade selection is a decent amount but, they are almost all called Beige this and that so it's hard to tell them apart and they look very similar in the bottles.

Coverage is good, pretty full on, the foundation has an icky smell that lingers but you get used to it I suppose, I prefer a rose smell like something of the Chanel/Bourjois/YSL variety, but you get what you pay for.

Would I try this again? No, it was too much trouble to get a shade match. The foundation is either a love or hate too I think in terms of how it looks on the skin, good coverage but it being matte will take a toll if you don't have the right skin type (moisturize and prime before!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 10:11:00 AM More reviews by jamie11210

Yes, I am joining the bandwagon on this too. Ladies, I have been a complete anti-Covergirl snob. Nothing they have ever carried has impressed me. Until this. I bought this solely on the reviews. I am NW15-NW20 and the Classic Ivory is a perfect match. I have large pores and at this time, I am combo/dry. Unbelievable the look this creates. I would say it is medium coverage. It does not cover red areas (pimples,ect) very well, but the way this makes my skin looks makes up for that. It lasts a full 12 hours on this nurse's face! It looks matte when applied, but after about 5 hours of wear, it somewhat turns into a very slight dewy look. Ladies, it is awesome!