October 31, 2014 | 1666 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by rzirkle410

Overall, I'm reasonably pleased with this product. I hate traditional foundation because it's heavy and takes a fair amount of time to blend, but powder (even Bare Minerals) wears off quickly. This product, like most tinted moisturizers, provides a good base. My primary complaint is that this product requires a substantial amount to "perfect" your complexion but there isn't a large amount in the container, which is annoying for $10 a container. In summary, the product is fine, but I don't know that I'll buy it again or that it's the best product out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by glowww333

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I like this BB cream. I think there is too much hype about them anyhow, but if you need a quick |rub and go| on your face this will do it. I don't use a moisturizer with it because my skin is oily. I often use it as a makeup base if my makeup does not offer full coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by JL06451

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am not a huge fan of wearing thick make up on my face. I have a hard time with anything more than powder, because I don't like the "mask-like" feel that I experience. I have pretty shiny skin (although friends have told me that it is more dewy and luminous than shiny, but they could just be being generous)... anyway, because of these things, I use this stuff more as cover-up than anything else. I have relatively clear skin, but do have some large pores and occasional hormonal acne - this stuff is wonderful when I want to blur the "uckies" that I see on my face. I did try using it all over my face once, just for fun, and it looked pretty good! It may be a little too "dewy" for others with oily skin like me, but it adds a nice, even base, and is not drying at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2012 5:07:00 AM More reviews by amylynn11

I bought this product hoping that it would be a good break for my skin from my normal foundation routine. However, I wish I never spent the money on this product. I have yellow undertones in my skin and there is not a shade that matches my skin. So, I would definitely say if you don't have Pink undertones..Stay away from this. There is no coverage whatsoever, not even a little bit. Also, if you have skin that tends to be oily, or you get oily in the t-zone..I wouldn't recommend this product for you!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2012 3:26:00 AM More reviews by thechinesericeball

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beware of this product if you have dry or eczema prone skin! This BB cream makes my face break out in seriously itchy eczema patches. This stuff is literally like putting tinted water on your face. Absolutely no coverage! I've used it off and on, underneath my regular foundation and my face either breaks out immediately the day I use it or the day after. It's annoying, it takes about a week for my skin to return to normal.

Save your skin!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by kellyyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

zero coverage, its basically like putting moisturizer on my face. it does nothing for me. not even a sheer hint of color, literally nothing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

I got the Maybelline BB Cream in Light-Medium, a perfect match for me in winter (NC20). I prep my skin with some oils and moisturizer before applying the BB Cream, and the effect is dewy the way I like it. Very easy to apply, blends out easily, is somewhat buildable. Comfortable to wear. I'm impressed with the quality for a drugstore brand. I got the Maybelline brand of BB Cream as it has titanium dioxide as a sunscreen instead of octinoxate like EL and Clinique's have. I would prefer no sunscreen in the product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by hii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like this alot! I got this at Walmart for about 7 or $8. My shade is medium deep and it's a perfect match. This is like a cool soothing gel consistency. It's super easy to blend and it makes my face feel soft. I apply it with my sonia kashuk flat top brush to get the maximum coverage out of it. This is sheer coverage but its enough to even out my skin tone and just give a little "enhancement". This withstands sweat and humidity better than my neutrogena healthy skin enhancer. This is a satin finish but it does tend to get oily a bit fast so I set it with a powder. I still have to blot but only once a day. I use my revlon colorstay pressed powder and it changes the sheer coverage to light. The packaging is cute, a squeeze tube with cute colors. I would've loved a pump but the tube works fine. It comes out easily and I've never had any problems with it spilling out. I DO wish they gave more product for the price though. I feel like I'm gonna run out of this kind of quickly. I feel that this moisturizes and brightens. It also does enhance. Even though this is SPF 30 I don't think this will give off a white cast in pictures. Great product (:

rated 2 of 5 on 12/22/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by michelle92

The medium tone matched my skin perfectly and made my skin look so good, However, the day after I used it I got 2 pimples. I didn't think anything of it since they were small and used it again, and..broke out again. I tried it a third time a week later just to make sure and broke out again. Though the pimples were small at first the third time I got a cystic pimple. It was terrible, especially since I usually do not breakout significantly like that ever and had never had cystic acne before. I looked at the ingredients list and realized it had a lot of irritating ingredients known to break people out. I would not buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by ricebunny2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this! Since I'm always worried about covering up my freckles like heavy foundations would, this stuff is really light. Plus it has SPF in it so that's also a huge bonus. But it sucks because I get what I call "soft pimples" where my makeup clogs my pores and leaves painful bumps under the skin and this is what happened when I use it. It doesn't happen all the time just be careful how much you use. A little goes a long way :)