September 22, 2014 | 1253 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Tege

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this foundation! I have battled really bad skin for years now, and I have always been too scared to wear foundation, as I don't want my skin to breakout. But this foundation has never broke me out, and I have been using it for 6 weeks now! Which I am amazed by! :)
Also it is a perfect colour match for my fair skin tone (Beige-Tendre)
I really am in love with this foundation! Really is light and smells very fresh! It doesn't clog your pores, but it is quite medium coverage. Which is great as I don't like the 'obviously-wearing-foundation' look.
I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone, especially coming into the summer, where a lighter foundation is more practical!
5* stars from me! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by tmaries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this foundation a lot, a little goes a long way. I have medium/fair nordic skin, and the B30 was a really good match for my skin.

I use a little amount of it, and the smell is suuuperyum! Love the fresh fruity flower smell. I´m not looking for anything full coverage at all, I want my skin to show through, and I just want to eaven it out. And this does that! It sits really nicely on my skin, I find the consistency really nice and fluid, the Vitalumiere can sometimes be too heavy for me.

It´s buildable to a medium coverage, but you can also get very light coverage with it, couse it blends out really nicely.

Only negative thing about it is that it does squeeze a lot of product out and can spill a little, if you aren´t careful.

Overall, really good foundation, it makes my skin look dewy, healthy, radiant and just beautiful. And no one can tell you are wearing it. Absolutely LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by lorenanunez

Love this foundation, is really light but you can build up almost full coverage. I use a tiny amount to cover all my face, just to even out my color, I'm not looking for full coverage. I bought B40, it's a perfect match for my skin, I'm a C35 (mac) and Buff (fluid treatment La Mer). I use La Mer all year long, but on summer it tends to fel kind of heavy, so I'm going to use this chanel foundation for everyday use and La Mer for special occasions. So far so good, it has a smell though,it's strong, but I like it, and it feels awesome in your skin, like you're wearing nothing.I totally recommend it, it's worth the price tag :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2011 12:58:00 PM More reviews by kristiannarj

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product did not do it for me.
I have a yellow undertone, so, that said, my skin looked whiter than usual..
also, i have dry skin, and it wasn't moisturizing enough..
overall was not very pleased.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 10:16:00 AM More reviews by saskina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amaazing! Very natural looking and light with a light to medium coverage. I can't stop using it every day now, it gives you a really healthy looking glow.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 1:08:00 AM More reviews by he11ogorgeous

This gave a nice powder good coverage finish. I would have liked if there was more yellow in this foundation. but chanel isn't exactly geared to Asian or yellow skin tones. I am neutral but I think this had more pink in it. You could tell I was wearing make up but I looked nice, just a little pale. I would wear this going out but not for everyday because it isn't my personality too look so done up. I like looking natural and radiant. I didn't get too oily in this too, but I felt a little dull in this foundation. My friend who is a shade lighter is in love with it though, so its really your make up philosophy that makes or breaks the product.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/3/2011 11:19:00 AM More reviews by makeupchic70

I've tried almost everything from drugstore brands to brand names & I'm not saying (yet) that this is the best one. The main reason I purchased this is I want to wear a sort of lighter & go for a more natural look. With the shade that I got (B40), it still looks that I have makeup on (of course) but with the smooth & dewy finish & medium coverage. The reason why I gave it a 3 is because like any other foundation, with my Asian/combo (normal/oily skin), I get the shiny/oily look in a just a few hours. I'm not ready to give up (yet) on this one, I may try to MUFE HD powder with it & see if it will look better after a few hours. One more thing, don't squeeze the container so much, you don't need to do that unless you want a mess & waste a lot of product. I will update this review in a week or two, by then I should know how I really feel about it.
UPDATE: IMHO, it's not any better that TM's I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2011 1:35:00 AM More reviews by AddictionisMakeup

First of all I bought vitalumiere aqua because on the beautiful lads of pixiwoo it looked dewy on nic so I was like "oh gosh I have to buy it" because of the fact that I like a dewy finish so I went to my nearby Chanel counter the lady color matched me perfectly but for some reason the vitalumiere aqua looked semi matte which I didn't like but I thought to myself maybe it's the powder she last used. So... I used it the following day as well as the next and I noticed it still gave me a semi matte finish. I have combination skin my everything is normal to dry except my nose, my nose can get somewhat oily it's nothing major at all. I just expected the same results pixiwoo got but oh well I'm going to continue using it because it feels like nothings there I just wish it'd be a dewy finish on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Juyaya

For me, the natural look is my ultimate goal. I want something that will make my skin look beautiful without the whitish cast or caky feel. I have tried at least 5 or 6 different brands of BBcream, plus RMK and Paul & Joe foundations. While none of them were bad, this, I have to say, is the best. The color looks completely natural even under bright sun light. My acne scars are faded out and my skin is even toned. There is even a very natural glow to it. Not the kind that's pearly or shimmering, but an innate glow. The texture is like a milky cream that glides on. The feel is also very light, almost non-existent. The only complain I have is it leaves powery dust on my cell phone. Be sure to get color matched at a Channel counter and exam the color under different lights. Also make sure to wear moisturizer and sunscreen underneath.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by floz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was ready to love this foundation based on the enthusiastic reviews, the handy travel-friendly packaging, and the fact that application with fingers is encouraged (my preferred application method)... Sadly it is not right for me at all.

Upon initial application the lovely creamy texture blends like a dream, and the natural-looking coverage is just enough to cover flaws and redness. However, after only 3-4 hours it looks catastrophic. I have tried and tried with different primers, with a TM over the top, with powder... Nothing helps.

My super dry T-zone becomes oily (absolutely unheard of!) and everywhere else looks like a dry and cakey red mess. It seems to collect in certain areas creating odd powdery-looking patches.The end result looks worse than wearing no foundation, which is not a problem I've ever had with other Chanel foundations (or any other to be honest).

My skin is very dry, quite sensitive, has red areas and can sometimes break out - if this sounds like your skin then make sure you sample before buying!