September 3, 2014 | 1568 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 3:00:00 AM More reviews by cjmar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love everything in the Lash Blast line. The original orange tube, the Lash Blast Length, and the Lash Blast Luxe. Typically I like to layer Lash Blast Length and Original Lash Blast, which makes my lashes look super long and super thick. Lash Blast Fusion is supposed to have the volumizing powers or the orange tube (original) as well as the nylon fibers to lengthen your lashes (like in the Length mascara). Unfortunately this does not pan out as I had expected. My lashes don't look super long AND thick, but it does give nice volume and a tad bit of length. This is not at all a bad mascara, I still plan on finishing the tube and probably purchasing another, but this did not meet my expectations. Although may I add, I absolutely love the purple tube!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by leahs84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

Wow. I was running low on mascara and thought I would check the reviews here before buying a new one, because I am often disappointed if I don't. It's been getting high reviews, and I liked the orange lash blast so I figured I'd give it a try.The purple tube looks awesome, but this mascara was hugely disappointing. It fails to give me length or volume, and it took about 5 coats before I could even tell there was mascara on my lashes. By then, they already had that tarantula look on the ends.
I washed my makeup off and tried again, with the same result. The wand just doesn't seem to get much of the mascara on it, therefore my lashes hardly get any mascara on them.
Update:
I've now been using this for over a week, in hopes that I will miraculously start to love it, because it was pricey and I'd hate to throw it out. However, it just continues to disappoint, and I feel as if I'm using a completely different mascara than everyone who is posting rave reviews. The mascara begins to flake off my lashes after about 3 hours, regardless of how few coats I have on. The only good things I have found with it are : the tube looks cool, and my lashes don't get nearly as crunchy as they do with other mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh how I love this. But gosh I hate the smell. My friend even smelled it. I still love it and will buy forever (I hope)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by travelandstyle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cover Girl's Lash Blast Fushion is 'Totally Awesome" and has inspired
me to write my first review on this site. I have been using Rapid Lash
eyelash conditioner for quite some time. As my lashes are growing out (i had very short lashes prior) I have been sampling different mascaras in search of one that would give me length and volume effectively. Well, I love Rimmel's 14 x volume masxara but the brush get matted with use and lashes become gucky and flakey. I thought I had perfection with that one. Then, I decided to try the Cover Girl Lash Blast Fushion. I'm thinking, oh just another one that promises length AND volume.

OMG ! I am "BLOWN AWAY"by this product. IT REALLY DOES GIVE BOTH VOLUME AND LENGTH TO SHORT LASHES. ALSO, GIVES A WICKED CURL. IT LOOKS AS IF I'M WEARING FAKE EYELASHES. RAPID LASH AND THIS MASCARA- SIMPLY "BEAUTIFUL" LADIES.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by maserati

I was a huge fan of the original lash blast(orange one). But i get bored easily and have stopped using the original lash blast also i didnt get the length that i wanted from the original formula. Regardless how many coats i use, my lashes only gets thicker not longer. Ive been using the Loreal volumunious lash but it get really clumpy, which I HATE. With this fat plastic brush, i never get any clumps. I get more length with this new fusion formula. With two coats, my lashes look fake! I prefr the purple packaging over the bright orange. This mascara is quite pricey compared to most drugstore mascaras, priced around $12 a tube when an avg department store mascara tube is around $16! Overall a good product, would buy again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2010 1:44:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is just like the regular lash blast, I didn't see much of a difference, the brush is identical too. So now that my lash blast is done, I will be using this, but you could alternate between these two and would see no difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 1:36:00 AM More reviews by chdom

I finally got my hands on this mascara @ Walmart for $9. I must say that I love it already! To get the desired look that I want, I usually need to use a primer & then also curl my lashes after applying mascara. With this it's just one step, I don't need to use a primer & only curl my lashes once. Yay! For me it does lengthen & thicken my lashes. Also, it does hold the curl. I only gave it a 4 rating because it isn't very dark. I did get it in very black too. Forgot to mention no clumping for me after 2 coats. Hope this stays around because I will be buying it again. The purple tube is better than that ugly orange too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Jacqui46

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I totally agree with all the ladies who love this mascara!

It's a HG now for me....makes my lashes beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Rachelchick

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Honestly, I have to wonder about people who gave this a bad review. You must not a clue about putting on mascera. Someone said it left their lashes clumpy. Another person said it was expensive- are you kidding? This is a fab mascera for cheap! It usually takes more than a few coats to make my lashes look like I've put on fakes. this takes only 2. Do yourself a favor and try it out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by morganito

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have waited to review this until I used it for a good 2 weeks. I was really exited to get this, I bought it in Very Black, from rite aid for about 8 dollars. I love the purple tube and the big brush. I used the original lash blasts and like it, but figure I would try something new. so I got Maybelline's full and soft, again I liked it, but time to try something new. In comes lash Blast fusion. I want big lashes, full, length is not something I worried about as long as they looked full. This gives me both. I can use 3 coats and it doesn't clump, it holds my curl, gives me good length and major volume. It's very black, the brush is my favorite brush out of any mascara that I have used, and purple being my favorite color, I am partial to the packaging. It doesn't flake, clump or smudge, it comes off easily with make up remover. Overall, perfect for me. I will buy again.