Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I'm a mascara junkie and I really like this product. I get SO many compliments on how beautiful my lashes are whenever I wear this. Its very volumizing and it doesn't clump easily. I really enjoy wearing this.
The only downfall is it does take some time and effort to really build the volume, so if you're not looking for something that takes a bit of work, skip it. I didn't notice a tremendous lengthing quality, but the great volume was worth the money. I'd say give it a go, its not terribly expensive and Ive had very great results with it.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This mascara separates my lashes and adds length without making them look clumpy. I probably won't be buying this again. I feel that there many other mascaras out there that are somewhat better. Overall I think this mascara is ok, not the worst nor the best.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Im a huge fan of mascara that really plumps my lashes and gives me the false effect. I tried this by itself, and it was average. But then I decided to use my L'Oreal Doube Extend mascara in black first, then do two coats of this mascara and it was nothing short of amazing. My eyelashes extremely popped! No clumps when I applied and was able to do a buildable volume easily. Will definitely purchase this again!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I gave this mascara two separate chances. Really wanted to like it! I bought it when it first came out in Black, and I was underwhelmed. Not much oompf. . .
I have fine lashes, decently long, but very light. They practically disappear without mascara, but they look quite nice when curled with a good mascara. Fusion just didn't give me the fullness and volume I need. I returned it after a day.

Fast forward a month. I was running low on my original Last Blast (which I really like but was ready for a change), and I thought I'd try Fusion one more time and give it at least a week. Bought Blackest Black this time, and the pigmentation was much better! But the deal-breaker for me was just how LONG it took me to apply, and apply, and apply. Took about 10 minutes to get it to build to the volume I wanted (and that was just decent, not crazy fake-lash volume).

Pros are that it does not clump, and it does a decent job separating. There is a slight lengthening effect. But I just don't have the time or patience to spend 10 minutes on my lashes. I don't get up that early. Back to CVS it went....and I'm trying out Maybelline Full n' Soft based on the reviews here. So far so good. Sorry Fusion. . . just not for me.

I really wanted to love this mascara. For the price I did not have high hopes, but I wanted to be blown away so I tried. Simply put very boring mascara. I saw no lengthening, no volume, nothing. I imagine I could have purchased similar mascara at the dollar store & had the same results. That being said it wasn't rated a one just because it did not clump horribly (a little but nothing bad). I guess it could have been worse.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Garbage! I threw it away! Very disappointing! I love the original Lash Blast so much! The original is waaaaaaay better!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

The product was OK, but it wasn't all that I expected it to me. It lengthened pretty well but the volume was only OK. I wanted really voluminous lashes so I was kinda disappointed with that. It doesn't clump or anything like that at all though, which is good. I'm gonna use it up, but not repurchase. Also, I LOVE the packaging!

This product was mediocre for me. I was going to get another CG Lash Blast because I ran out but decided to try this new one. To be honest, it's what I think a normal mascara should be: non-clumping, somewhat lengthening and somewhat volumizing, holds curl for half a day etc. I still like the original lash blast better, I feel like it holds curl all day and lengthens better. But I will finish this tube before purchasing the orange one again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Meh. I expected this to be everything that LashExact is, plus the volume of LashBlast. Maybe I set my hopes too high. It's not a "bad" mascara by any means, but no real innovation either, and certainly does not warrant the extra buck or two in price. Could be my imagination, but I think it gave me less lengthening than the original LashBlast. I will stick with my LashExact for now, as nothing seems to be able to top it for overall definition, length and moderate volume, plus wearability. If you really wanna try LashBlast Fusion, get it with a coupon or on sale.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

You know what? I like this mascara. Its wand is similar to the original lash blast mascara (if not, identical) and its effect on lashes is quite impressive. I do have to apply it generously though to get the full effect I want. It usually takes two or three coats. It's a great one and for the price you can't really beat it.

Popular Mascaras