December 19, 2014 | 1580 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 12:59:00 AM More reviews by LambyMommy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was pretty pleased with this mascara. I usually don't like CoverGirl mascara much, but this one is different. It definitely gave my lashes more volume. I wiped the wand on a tissue to avoid clumps. It wasn't as lengthening as I was hoping, but it didn't flake and considering I got to try it for free from a giveaway at mycontestsite.com, I'm pretty happy with it. A good buy, especially if you find a sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by juliaesands

I don't really know what I think of this. It doesn't clump at all the way Last Blast did sometimes (though that is an excellent mascara) and the lengthening is really good on this mascara. The packaging is still bulky and my main complaint, I have to say as it is with most drugstore products is that it's a little boring. I don't look forward to putting it on, even though I know that it looks really nice on me and it's a very flattering product. My HG is unfortunately Faux Cils and putting it on is a real treat not only because the packaging is great, but because the product for me is dynamite. But I do agree that this is a really really good addition to the drugstore repertoire and CG is constantly putting out more prestigious products!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 12:24:00 PM More reviews by missred2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been an avid user of the volume formula since it first came out. I had to be careful not to overdo it, because it gave me too much of a dramatic look for everyday use if I use more than a light hand. I tried the length formula, but my blond eyelashes barely showed up, even though the mascara did deliver in length. This formula, however, is the best of both worlds. I use blackest black and one coat gives me great volume that's not too dramatic and it also gives length. Two coats would be perfect for evening and nighttime looks. This never ever smudges on me (almost everything else does), and wears all day until I take it off at night. Great product and would repurchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by silenceinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I loved this product. For me, it's the perfect mascara. It gives great length AND volume to my lashes, and also adds a nice curl without needing to use a curler. I also like that one coat gives me a pretty dramatic look. It's also never spidery, like most mascaras are these days. It's never smudged, either.

4 for price, since it was fairly expensive, and 4 for packaging, since it came neatly and without a bunch of unnecessary stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by glendaly22

Overall, this mascara is good. It really lengthens and separates, no clumping, it is buildable. It takes more coats than my favorite Loreal voluminous to get them to look black and thick but the length is almost like you have on falsies which is great for those with short lashes.
My major complain is that it makes my lashes very long and pin straight even after curling them. I don't have straight lashes but somehow this makes them look that way. It is really inexpensive I bought it at the bed and bath with the 15% off coupon so it was pretty cheap. The wand looks exactly like the lash blast and I don't mind that rubber and big. I don't know if I'll l buy again cause like i said, i prefer the Loreal voluminous since it makes them super dark, curled and thick. I already have long lashes so lengthening is not in my interest when it comes to mascara. If I do repurchase this, It will be to use for my bottom lashes cause I really liked how this separated and made them longer without looking weird or clumpy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 3:00:00 AM More reviews by cjmar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love everything in the Lash Blast line. The original orange tube, the Lash Blast Length, and the Lash Blast Luxe. Typically I like to layer Lash Blast Length and Original Lash Blast, which makes my lashes look super long and super thick. Lash Blast Fusion is supposed to have the volumizing powers or the orange tube (original) as well as the nylon fibers to lengthen your lashes (like in the Length mascara). Unfortunately this does not pan out as I had expected. My lashes don't look super long AND thick, but it does give nice volume and a tad bit of length. This is not at all a bad mascara, I still plan on finishing the tube and probably purchasing another, but this did not meet my expectations. Although may I add, I absolutely love the purple tube!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2010 12:25:00 AM More reviews by leahs84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

Wow. I was running low on mascara and thought I would check the reviews here before buying a new one, because I am often disappointed if I don't. It's been getting high reviews, and I liked the orange lash blast so I figured I'd give it a try.The purple tube looks awesome, but this mascara was hugely disappointing. It fails to give me length or volume, and it took about 5 coats before I could even tell there was mascara on my lashes. By then, they already had that tarantula look on the ends.
I washed my makeup off and tried again, with the same result. The wand just doesn't seem to get much of the mascara on it, therefore my lashes hardly get any mascara on them.
Update:
I've now been using this for over a week, in hopes that I will miraculously start to love it, because it was pricey and I'd hate to throw it out. However, it just continues to disappoint, and I feel as if I'm using a completely different mascara than everyone who is posting rave reviews. The mascara begins to flake off my lashes after about 3 hours, regardless of how few coats I have on. The only good things I have found with it are : the tube looks cool, and my lashes don't get nearly as crunchy as they do with other mascaras.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh how I love this. But gosh I hate the smell. My friend even smelled it. I still love it and will buy forever (I hope)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by travelandstyle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cover Girl's Lash Blast Fushion is 'Totally Awesome" and has inspired
me to write my first review on this site. I have been using Rapid Lash
eyelash conditioner for quite some time. As my lashes are growing out (i had very short lashes prior) I have been sampling different mascaras in search of one that would give me length and volume effectively. Well, I love Rimmel's 14 x volume masxara but the brush get matted with use and lashes become gucky and flakey. I thought I had perfection with that one. Then, I decided to try the Cover Girl Lash Blast Fushion. I'm thinking, oh just another one that promises length AND volume.

OMG ! I am "BLOWN AWAY"by this product. IT REALLY DOES GIVE BOTH VOLUME AND LENGTH TO SHORT LASHES. ALSO, GIVES A WICKED CURL. IT LOOKS AS IF I'M WEARING FAKE EYELASHES. RAPID LASH AND THIS MASCARA- SIMPLY "BEAUTIFUL" LADIES.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by maserati

I was a huge fan of the original lash blast(orange one). But i get bored easily and have stopped using the original lash blast also i didnt get the length that i wanted from the original formula. Regardless how many coats i use, my lashes only gets thicker not longer. Ive been using the Loreal volumunious lash but it get really clumpy, which I HATE. With this fat plastic brush, i never get any clumps. I get more length with this new fusion formula. With two coats, my lashes look fake! I prefr the purple packaging over the bright orange. This mascara is quite pricey compared to most drugstore mascaras, priced around $12 a tube when an avg department store mascara tube is around $16! Overall a good product, would buy again!