Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion

3.6

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylate/Acrylamide Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Alcohol Denatured, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Triethanolamine, Synthetic Wax, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Nylon 6, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Glycerin, Panthenol, Glycine Soja Oil (Soybean), Simethicone, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Trisodium EDTA, May Contain:, Ultramarines, Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxides

on 5/28/2010 12:04:00 AM

The original Cover Girl Lash Blast (now known as Lash Blast Volume) is one of my favorite mascaras of all time. It gives AND holds a curl all day long, it defines my lashes, and it barely smudges at all (and not at all with the waterproof formula). It's pretty much one of the most perfect mascaras I've ever used.

Lash Blast Length isn't a terrible mascara, but it isn't particularly good. It didn't lengthen my lashes that well, and the pigmentation of the mascara was awful. It was just a decent mascara to wear for when I didn't want to wear any other makeup. I used up the tube I had, but I never plan to buy it again.

Lash Blast Fusion should just replace Lash Blast Length. For me, Fusion provides much more length and the mascara is much more pigmented. Another thing that I like about this mascara is how nice it makes my lashes feel. It's so lightweight that I don't feel like I'm wearing any mascara at all. No crunchy lashes here, folks! I think that the lightweight nature of this mascara keeps smudging at a minimum, too.

Now, with all that said, I'm not gaga over Lash Blast Fusion, and that's because I don't need length with my lashes; I think my lashes are long enough naturally. What I need is volume. Unfortunately, I don't think that Fusion provides the volume it promises, which is why I think that this formula should just replace Lash Blast Length.

Overall, this is a good mascara, but it's no Lash Blast Volume in my book. If you want curl, then just stick to the original. If you want length, then check out Fusion.

on 5/27/2010 11:42:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love this. I wore this on a sweaty, humid, hot day and very little smudged on my under eyes (where I always get smudges). I didn't even wear the waterproof kind. I have stick straight, Asian lashes that are also individually thick, but sparse and short. I felt like I had a whole new pair of lashes wearing this mascara. My husband AND my mom noticed. Hooray! You Tube made me do it, and I'm glad =)

on 5/27/2010 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been really happy with this mascara. I always use a primer these days, and that always helps with me getting good results. This mascara lengthens and thickens my lashes nicely. It's not bad for the price, either. I LOVE the big brush that comes with it. It makes it so easy for me to coat all of my lashes with the mascara.

on 5/27/2010 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Lately I've been in the habit of layering a lengthening mascara (loreal telescopic) with a volumizing mascara (loreal voluminous) in order to get the best of both words so I was VERY excited when this came out and promised both of these things in one tube! I've been using this for a few weeks now and I'm very pleased with the volume. I have it in the shade blackest black shade and it gives me super thick, dark lashes. I'd say its a step up from the original Lash Blast volume-wise. The lengthening, on the other hand, is just so-so. Great mascara regardless! I don't know if I'll repurchase, simply because there are so many other mascaras out there to try. But definitely give it a go if you're a fan of the original and looking to try something new :)

on 5/27/2010 12:59:00 AM

I was pretty pleased with this mascara. I usually don't like CoverGirl mascara much, but this one is different. It definitely gave my lashes more volume. I wiped the wand on a tissue to avoid clumps. It wasn't as lengthening as I was hoping, but it didn't flake and considering I got to try it for free from a giveaway at mycontestsite.com, I'm pretty happy with it. A good buy, especially if you find a sale.

on 5/26/2010 11:35:00 PM

I don't really know what I think of this. It doesn't clump at all the way Last Blast did sometimes (though that is an excellent mascara) and the lengthening is really good on this mascara. The packaging is still bulky and my main complaint, I have to say as it is with most drugstore products is that it's a little boring. I don't look forward to putting it on, even though I know that it looks really nice on me and it's a very flattering product. My HG is unfortunately Faux Cils and putting it on is a real treat not only because the packaging is great, but because the product for me is dynamite. But I do agree that this is a really really good addition to the drugstore repertoire and CG is constantly putting out more prestigious products!

on 5/26/2010 12:24:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I've been an avid user of the volume formula since it first came out. I had to be careful not to overdo it, because it gave me too much of a dramatic look for everyday use if I use more than a light hand. I tried the length formula, but my blond eyelashes barely showed up, even though the mascara did deliver in length. This formula, however, is the best of both worlds. I use blackest black and one coat gives me great volume that's not too dramatic and it also gives length. Two coats would be perfect for evening and nighttime looks. This never ever smudges on me (almost everything else does), and wears all day until I take it off at night. Great product and would repurchase over and over.

I loved this product. For me, it's the perfect mascara. It gives great length AND volume to my lashes, and also adds a nice curl without needing to use a curler. I also like that one coat gives me a pretty dramatic look. It's also never spidery, like most mascaras are these days. It's never smudged, either.

4 for price, since it was fairly expensive, and 4 for packaging, since it came neatly and without a bunch of unnecessary stuff.

on 5/24/2010 10:50:00 AM

Overall, this mascara is good. It really lengthens and separates, no clumping, it is buildable. It takes more coats than my favorite Loreal voluminous to get them to look black and thick but the length is almost like you have on falsies which is great for those with short lashes.
My major complain is that it makes my lashes very long and pin straight even after curling them. I don't have straight lashes but somehow this makes them look that way. It is really inexpensive I bought it at the bed and bath with the 15% off coupon so it was pretty cheap. The wand looks exactly like the lash blast and I don't mind that rubber and big. I don't know if I'll l buy again cause like i said, i prefer the Loreal voluminous since it makes them super dark, curled and thick. I already have long lashes so lengthening is not in my interest when it comes to mascara. If I do repurchase this, It will be to use for my bottom lashes cause I really liked how this separated and made them longer without looking weird or clumpy.

on 5/23/2010 3:00:00 AM

I love everything in the Lash Blast line. The original orange tube, the Lash Blast Length, and the Lash Blast Luxe. Typically I like to layer Lash Blast Length and Original Lash Blast, which makes my lashes look super long and super thick. Lash Blast Fusion is supposed to have the volumizing powers or the orange tube (original) as well as the nylon fibers to lengthen your lashes (like in the Length mascara). Unfortunately this does not pan out as I had expected. My lashes don't look super long AND thick, but it does give nice volume and a tad bit of length. This is not at all a bad mascara, I still plan on finishing the tube and probably purchasing another, but this did not meet my expectations. Although may I add, I absolutely love the purple tube!