July 25, 2014 | 995 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 1:36:00 AM More reviews by chdom

I finally got my hands on this mascara @ Walmart for $9. I must say that I love it already! To get the desired look that I want, I usually need to use a primer & then also curl my lashes after applying mascara. With this it's just one step, I don't need to use a primer & only curl my lashes once. Yay! For me it does lengthen & thicken my lashes. Also, it does hold the curl. I only gave it a 4 rating because it isn't very dark. I did get it in very black too. Forgot to mention no clumping for me after 2 coats. Hope this stays around because I will be buying it again. The purple tube is better than that ugly orange too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Jacqui46

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I totally agree with all the ladies who love this mascara!

It's a HG now for me....makes my lashes beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Rachelchick

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Honestly, I have to wonder about people who gave this a bad review. You must not a clue about putting on mascera. Someone said it left their lashes clumpy. Another person said it was expensive- are you kidding? This is a fab mascera for cheap! It usually takes more than a few coats to make my lashes look like I've put on fakes. this takes only 2. Do yourself a favor and try it out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by morganito

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have waited to review this until I used it for a good 2 weeks. I was really exited to get this, I bought it in Very Black, from rite aid for about 8 dollars. I love the purple tube and the big brush. I used the original lash blasts and like it, but figure I would try something new. so I got Maybelline's full and soft, again I liked it, but time to try something new. In comes lash Blast fusion. I want big lashes, full, length is not something I worried about as long as they looked full. This gives me both. I can use 3 coats and it doesn't clump, it holds my curl, gives me good length and major volume. It's very black, the brush is my favorite brush out of any mascara that I have used, and purple being my favorite color, I am partial to the packaging. It doesn't flake, clump or smudge, it comes off easily with make up remover. Overall, perfect for me. I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 3:54:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really did not like the original Lash Blast formula, and I never tried the length one. I read so many good reviews on Fusion, so I just Had to try it. IT IS AMAZING. With two coats my lashes are thicker and longer and look gorgeous. It doesn't clump, smudge or flake despite being a slightly drier formula. It has the same "soft" feel to it as L'Oreal Voluminous, but for me it looks so much better! It also holds a curl well for me, so I am now in love with this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2010 3:02:00 AM More reviews by i_d_123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

ATTENTION TO ALL PREVIOUS UNITED STATES MAX FACTOR USERS! If any girl in the U.S. is sad that Max Factor is no longer sold here (like me!), this is similar to Max Factor's 2000 Calorie Extreme. I reluctantly switched from 2000 Calorie Extreme to the Lash Blast because it was the most similar mascara I could find after Max Factor was phased out. The regular formula of Lash Blast (in the orange tube) is somewhat similar to Max Factor, but a lot "wetter". I've been using Lash Blast ever since Max Factor was phased out and picked up the Fusion formula when it came out recently. It's much more similar to 2000 Calorie Extreme. It's "dryer" than the original Lash Blast, which I like much better because the result is less clumpy/gooey. I don't think I'll ever come to loving a mascara as much as I did 2000 Calorie Extreme, but this comes close!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by jolenelovesmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay- certified mascara junkie here. I try them all- HE and DS. I wanted to review this bc I after trying it one or two times I was ready to write it off as a waste of my time. I always find that I start to like a mascara after a few uses (hardly ever on the initial use). So, I decided to stick it out. Turns out, it gives me pretty great lashes. They are full, fanned out, and long. I use about 3 coats to get the desired effect ( I love when they look like falsies even to just go to the supermarket-lol). This doesn't smudge or flake on me and it is very easy to remove at night.
SHHH- don't tell- but I may even like it better than my YSL mascaras (same results but waaaay cheaper). In my opinion, it is worth giving this one a shot.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by Cristy1970

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG-I love this mascara. I thought I loved the orange Lash Blast when it came out, but this is so much better! Not only does it thicken, but it lengthens and separates. And it washes off easily---a big bonus for me when I'm tired at night. When I use my Shu Uemura lash curler first, watch out! Good stuff--would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love it! It does what it says it does. Lengthens and gives my lashes awesome volume! Awesome product for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by elisalew

This is my new favorite mascara! It lengthed and volumized my lashes so much. The greatest part is it is only $8.00! The brush is so big. The only problem I have with this mascara is coating the lower lashes because the brush is so big. If I were you i would pick up a tube of it from the drugstore.