Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream

4.2

Water, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol.

on 10/12/2008 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I've been looking for a moisturizer that's just a moisturizer. My skin is really badly broken out, and has a lot of spots and acne-fighting moisturizers just weren't working.

This moisturizes my face really well and hasnt broken me out further. I got a 16 oz tub from Ulta for pretty cheap...and I'm sure I can get it cheaper in the future. So far I'm using it night and day.

I don't love that it's a tub of cream but I supposed since it's thick, a pump would be a waste after a while. It's not stopping me from buying this again someday, which won't be for a long while! I hope to try their face wash next.

LOVE it! bought i gigantic tub at costco for 10 bucks and i use it at night all over my face. Its not greasy, just moisturizing. I also use it on elbows. Its fabulous!

on 10/9/2008 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This moisturizing cream was exactly what my skin needed! My skin has always been on the dry side. But lately, probably due to a lot of stress, it's turned definatively dry. My go-to day and night moisturizer has always been Olay Complete, but it just wasn't cutting it anymore. After applying it at night, by morning my face would be tight. So I bought a tub of Cetaphil at Walgreens, and what a wonderful thing it is. No frills, no outrageous claims--just great, intense moisturization that lasts and doesn't break me out. I'll stick with this for as long as my skin needs it, or as long as they produce it!

This is my old reliable stand-by moisturizer for those times when a new moisturizer disappoints me. It could absorb a little better, it could be more emollient, but it doesn't clog pores or cause irritation and that's a big plus where my crazy reactive skin is concerned.

on 10/5/2008 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

this moisturizer is the best! i used it for my body and sometimes on my face too..it leaves my skin very smooth..i've been using this product since i was little...and it's the best..

on 9/28/2008 9:13:00 PM

I had a bad reaction to a moisturizer that I have used for years in the past (my fall/winter moisturizer). My skin was inflamed, dry, tight, and cracked in some areas. Cetaphil immediately calmed my skin- I thought after my face "got better", I would have to switch to something lighter than this cream. However, 3 weeks later, my skin has never looked better!

on 9/27/2008 3:49:00 PM

My face was starting to get dry with the change of seasons. I tried this and really like it. I use it at night and during the day under my makeup. It really moisturizers my face and no more dry, tight feeling. Probably too heavy for summer, but for now and winter months will be my staple.

on 9/26/2008 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is a great moisturizer for sensitve skin. I am prone to eczema on my body and this cream really helps speed up the healing process. I'm using precribed topical steroid cream as well so I apply that first and give it a few minutes to be absorbed and then slather on the Cetaphil. I've been using it for about 3 weeks now and my skin is noticeably softer and doesn't feel dry halfway through the day. I like the tub because its easy to get the cream out, plus I always wash my hands before applying or have just take a shower so I don't find it unsanitary. I also like that its scent free.

on 9/24/2008 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a night time moisturizer without SPF but something that was very moisturizing, for dry, sensitive skin because winter is coming up and the weather is getting cooler which means my face is getting dry patches. My daytime moisturizer is Olay Complete for Sensitive Skin and that just wasn't enough and it also has SPF which I don't like wearing at night. Then I read all the wonderful reviews about how the Cetaphil Cream is amazing at helping dry skin, and that it is much better than the lotion. They were all true because this stuff is absolutely amazing. I apply this after my shower at night and it makes my skin incredibly soft, absorbs well, and is so darn moisturizing. I'm not worried anymore about finding a good moisturizer for the winter because I use this in the day time too but I put it on before I put on my Olay with SPF since that alone is not enough. Cetaphil Cream is a staple now. I looked around for the tube version instead of the tub and I found it but I read that the tube version is being discontinued which is so sad. I bought 2 tubes on sale for $5.96 CDN EACH which is awesome! When I run out, I guess I'll just buy the tub. I don't really mind it. I highly recommend this product to those with dry skin. For those with oily skin may want to stay away as this is kind of heavy for oily skin and very moisturizing.

on 9/20/2008 2:11:00 PM

This cream works wonders for me! I used to use the lotion, but that didn't do much for me. I use this cream a part of the three step system from ACNE.org. It really moisturizes well, and my skin doesn't have powdery peelies anymore. I always apply it before applying foundation, sort of like a primer. It is fabulous! The packaging is nice, a tube instead of a tub. Definitely my HG for moisturizers!