September 30, 2014 | 1781 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2004 12:03:00 AM More reviews by pinkprincess75

Juicy Tubes seems to be one of those things that people either love or hate. As for me, I love them. I purchased some Lancome products and got Miracle as a GWP. After using it, I was in love. I usually don't wear lipstick cuz its a pain in the ass to apply, especially when I feel I always have to wear lipliner to wear lipstick. With the JT, I just put it on my lips. It looks natural but with a lot of oomph. I prefer JT over MAC's lipglass, which I have 5 of in assorted colours. MAC's lipglass is more pigmented but I find it to be more sticky, gums up my lips after awhile and just feels uncomfortable.

With the JT, my lips feel so moisturized and even if I lick my lips a million times, my lips don't end up feeling gummy.

I would recommend this to anyone who likes lipgloss with a lot of shine.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2004 9:46:00 PM More reviews by goweezergirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am so unimpressed with this product. Awful. Sticky, tacky, and just plain useless.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2004 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Sadiesus

i am not thrilled with this product.. and will not buy or swap for this....

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2004 3:40:00 PM More reviews by ChaiKarma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is horrible for purse-carrying. Little pieces of lint got stuck under my caps-- real gross. Also, the pigment wasn't especially pleasing. The texture, also, got on my nerves. Sticky gloss is a pet peeve of mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2004 6:53:00 AM More reviews by dorita

When I tried this at the store, I thought I was going to love it! It looks good, but not great, at it's very sticky! My Zara lip gloss gives the same look, and costs a lot less!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2004 4:34:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

Among all the lip glosses I've tried, this is probably one of the most stickiest gloss brand. I have 2 GWP that I keep because I like the shade but I give away the others. Some shades doesn't show up that much.

It's probably a little bit too consistant too. I think that they are a bit overpriced. Some cheaper glosses work better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2004 2:20:00 PM More reviews by moonfairy1580

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love them! Very sticky, but my holy grail lip gloss!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2004 2:51:00 AM More reviews by MoonSongstress

I like this lip gloss - I have it in bonfire which looks very vibrant and hot in the tube. The thing I find a bit disappointing is that the pigment just does not show up on my lips. It's great in the tube but I want that level of colour when I'm actually wearing it. The MAC lipglasses are much more highly pigmented and I'm going to stick to them from now on. The lancome one tastes subtly like exotic flowers so it's much more serious and grown up than MAC. The trouble is I'm a sucker for lips that taste of vanilla and milky bars like MAC gives me.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2004 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Stang27

This is subjective, but the reason i didn't like it was because it was sooo sticky and it felt uncomfortable on my lips. Also, I thought the smell was overwhelming. The colours seem ok, but the same can be achieved with other, cheaper lip glosses. (i really like pop juice!)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2004 2:02:00 PM More reviews by pittsburghdiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a bad lip gloss but too expensive. I will stick to the less expensive L'Oreal version (which is made by the same company as Lancome)