Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

I have the Juicy Tubes in several flavors/colors. I prefer Stila, Bobbie Brown, and smashbox over the JT. They have more color and are far less sticky. I do like the sparkle in JT . . . but I'm no collector, and one or two should suffice to put sparkle in my pucker when I so desire.

It's too sticky and the feeling annoys me. But it might be good for people how don't mind how it feels. it's a bit overpriced, as many other department store brand are.

I like these but there is no doubt they are overrated and overpriced...and a cult product. You have to give it to Lancome; they pioneered in the super glossy, yummy-flavoured and sheer lipglosses that can be worn alone, over other more pigmented glosses or over lipsticks. They really started something even though there are heaps of other glosses out there in the market. Perhaps it's the advertising coupled with the yummy flavours and enticing look of the product and celebrities who rave about them. Although for AUD40 you do get quite a bit of product in a cute little tube that has a slanted applicator, I have still found glosses that are cheaper that work just as well. Personally I can't imagine collecting all of the shades but I have a couple of these and do reach for them often. Most aren't highly pigmented, some have shimmer and some don't. Ultimately they all look quite similar on your lips and it's the taste and look in the tube that differentiates them. They feel quite nice to wear, although when they have worn off a bit I don't really like the feeling and need to reapply to add thickness again. A very good product that really makes your lips look full, glossy and wet (this is a look I love), and does prove that the key to a cult product is high quality plus great marketing plus celebrity users (which is free marketing).

I own 2 JTs in Cerise (watermelon - pink with gold flecks) and Fraise (strawberry - darker pink).

I'm quite fond of Cerise as I love the watermelon smell. Adds only a slight hint of colour to my pigmented Asian lips, but otherwise good for that every day 'just been kissed' look.

Fraise I'm not so fond of. Doesn't quite smell like strawberry. However, it is quite highly pigmented and shows up quite well on my lips.

Overall I've given this a 4 as I feel JTs have good staying power compared to a lot of other lip glosses (it even stays on after I've had a shower!). However, I took 1 lippie off because they are horrendously sticky and I find I can't apply them straight onto my lips without applying some lip balm first. Also a bit pricey, but wouldn't mind repurchasing in the future.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like the colors and the scents/flavors on these, but I do wish they had a little more color to them. But they look so pretty on, I will repurchase, especially Mahihi.

I just love juicy tubes. I have them in Lychee and Orange. I love the smells of these and the colors are great for everyday use. I like them better than most lipglosses because they are not sticky and the products last a long time. I recommend juicy tubes to all of my friends. I will definately purchase more.

I agree with GoWeezerGirl. I have a few of these. The texture is annoying. Virtually no color shows up with either one I own. Colored vaseline in a tube.

Juicy tubes are great -- I use them over lipstick or even gloss. As the day/night progresses, I use them alone. They are sheer alone, but tremendous in combination with other mediums. A staple. I bought several at duty free recently. One for the car, home, purse, etc. Very sexy effect.

Pros: Good Thick Texture, Great Colors, Lots of product per tube, good price, Long Lasting

Cons: Most colors are way to sheer for my taste.

Until Lancome comes out with more colors, I probably won't be buying any more.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I have this in Shebam!, and I love it, it's so pretty. Would definetely buy again, but I don't like the applicator. The part where you put your lips got funky after a month. I have to clean it with alcohol swabs to keep it in shape.

Recommended for Medium Skin