November 29, 2014 | 1730 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2004 8:08:00 AM More reviews by sanarae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the slant-tip applicator for ease of use -- Chanel Glossimers are actually my favorite glosses, but they require a mirror and some dexterity, whereas I can slick on a JT whilst walking to my destination. They're portable, too. Not very pigmented, but good for adding a bit of tinted shimmer for fuller lips...and the flavors are lovely. I have the GWPs in Fizz, Simmer, Grape Juice and will be getting No Reserve.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2004 4:54:00 AM More reviews by maruja

Very sticky, colour too sheer and comes off right away. I prefer other proper glosses like Elizabeth Arden's, Rimmel or Loreal glam shine, which come with applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2004 2:36:00 AM More reviews by starprincess

I was quite sceptical because of the price, but absolutely loved them as soon as I tried them!
I now have three, Mirage, Sweet Valentine and Twinkle Pink. Upset that all the ones I have are Limited Edition or Discontinued (In Australia anyway)
They are the best glosses for staying power, and are worth the price ($40 Aust)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2004 12:03:00 AM More reviews by pinkprincess75

Juicy Tubes seems to be one of those things that people either love or hate. As for me, I love them. I purchased some Lancome products and got Miracle as a GWP. After using it, I was in love. I usually don't wear lipstick cuz its a pain in the ass to apply, especially when I feel I always have to wear lipliner to wear lipstick. With the JT, I just put it on my lips. It looks natural but with a lot of oomph. I prefer JT over MAC's lipglass, which I have 5 of in assorted colours. MAC's lipglass is more pigmented but I find it to be more sticky, gums up my lips after awhile and just feels uncomfortable.

With the JT, my lips feel so moisturized and even if I lick my lips a million times, my lips don't end up feeling gummy.

I would recommend this to anyone who likes lipgloss with a lot of shine.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2004 9:46:00 PM More reviews by goweezergirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am so unimpressed with this product. Awful. Sticky, tacky, and just plain useless.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2004 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Sadiesus

i am not thrilled with this product.. and will not buy or swap for this....

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2004 3:40:00 PM More reviews by ChaiKarma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The packaging is horrible for purse-carrying. Little pieces of lint got stuck under my caps-- real gross. Also, the pigment wasn't especially pleasing. The texture, also, got on my nerves. Sticky gloss is a pet peeve of mine.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2004 6:53:00 AM More reviews by dorita

When I tried this at the store, I thought I was going to love it! It looks good, but not great, at it's very sticky! My Zara lip gloss gives the same look, and costs a lot less!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2004 4:34:00 PM More reviews by emiliejolie

Among all the lip glosses I've tried, this is probably one of the most stickiest gloss brand. I have 2 GWP that I keep because I like the shade but I give away the others. Some shades doesn't show up that much.

It's probably a little bit too consistant too. I think that they are a bit overpriced. Some cheaper glosses work better.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2004 2:20:00 PM More reviews by moonfairy1580

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love them! Very sticky, but my holy grail lip gloss!