October 21, 2014 | 1605 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2009 4:07:00 PM More reviews by brookfletcher

I LOVE this stuff.-
I have long (bra stap length) fine, blond hair that is SUPER prone to fly away's - I have what I call - my permanent antennae that stick up at the font . :D
Since my hair is fine, I cannot put anything too heavy on my hair to moisturize. this stuff ROCKS> !
Light, absorbs, smells fantastic and cured my fly aways- my hair looks amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by sweetgirl7

I LOVE this product! The last product that did this for me and that was discontinued was Redken All Soft Addictive spray. This is better because if you put too much in your hair, it still will not look greasy, it absorbs into hair so well, smells incredible, a little goes a long way, makes hair soft and shiny! I love love love love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 7:44:00 PM More reviews by fitnessnut

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Absolutely HG status. I have relaxed colored hair that has been through the ringers in the past few months. This product did not weigh my hair down at all and a small amount went so far. It gave me control when I blow dried and made flat ironing with my CHI so easy. I would recommend this to anyone who is willing to spend the money. You can visit the companies website to find where you can buy it. Enjoy!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2009 3:46:00 PM More reviews by katusha4978

Magical! that's all i can say. I only used the product twice, but i am really impressed.
My hair is less frizzy, my curls are more defined if i want to wear my hair curly, but it also helps when i straighten my hair, makes my hair shiny, full looking, and really soft.
the only minor complaint i have so faris, I do wish the bottle had a pump.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 3:01:00 AM More reviews by iheartalize

Promotes healthy hair. Gets rid of frizz and adds shine. Doesn't weight hair down. Has a very unique smell... some days I like it and some day it gives me a headache :/ either way it works and I still use it lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2009 2:10:00 AM More reviews by purplebuttafly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff. I have the regular oil and the spray. Nothing I have used gives the shine like this does without a greasy look. I have purchased their mask and other styling creams and they too are great especially the mask. I would and will purchase this again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Critterkeeper

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Totally blown away by this product - my hair is so bad I have not seen it for two years - been wearing a full weave. In order for my hair to look even half way dectent it must be relaxed, colored and highlighted - all in the same day. You can only imagine what that does to your ends after time. My hair would never grow below my jaw line - it would break off. We are talking major firzz balm kinky curly dry hair I have fought it all my life. It is even to curly to wear curly - you get the picture.

Anyway, it still has to be relaxed, colored and hightlighted, however, with this product my hair is now down to my shoulders and in better condition then it has ever been in. You can purchase it on Amazon now for much less the the 39.00 that it has sold for in the past. Yes the bottle is dumb but I just washed out an emply pump bottle - we all have them laying around with product we will probably never use again and wella good packaging so I did not take away any marks for packaging.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by girlingoldboots

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

For a hair product, this is very expensive. $39 is a bit much for me to spend, but I was intrigued by the cult-like following this oil has, so I had to try it for myself. It comes in a glass bottle, with a screw-top lid. I constantly make sure I put it up in the morning so my cat doesn't knock it off the bathroom counter while I'm at work. The oil itself is nice and makes my hair soft, but not that much different than other products I have used (or make it dry any faster-like the website claims). The smell is great though, and lingers most of the day. To date, from my experience, Frederick Fekkai's glossing cream has made my hair transform from dull to really shiny. This product even though it is luxurious to use, is just a tad too much money for the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by JSH812

Ok first off - I didn't take any lippies away for this specifically, but the bottle is just stupid. It needs to be in a pump bottle! And preferably plastic...

This is a best kept secret turned cult favorite. The smell will take you back to exotic lands and you will jump for joy when you see what this does to your hair.

I have very fine hair, and I've used Redken's Smooth Down for 6 years just to control frizziness..... but this Moroccan Oil does the job SO MUCH BETTER. It's a "dry" oil, which I know sounds a little counterproductive, but it works. I use about a dime sized drip, emulsify it all over my hands and fingers and run it ALLLLLLLLL over my hair. Then I comb it out and blow dry it.

If it was cheaper I'd consider pouring half into my bottle of baby oil and using it all over my body just for the smell! They should make candles, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by lydiag22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This has been magical for my dry/colored hair! I use it everyday and it doesn't make my hair greasy. My favorite product in a long time.

**I changed the overall rating to a 4 - It seems as if this product stains my blond hair a coppery color. I am now trying out DermOrganic Leave In Treatment. It doesn't smell as good, but no copper yet.**