Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 2/15/2010 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i finally bought this eyeliner after reading so much about it..
i got it in "zero".. really jet black... i must say, it is really easy to glide on your waterline... it's really smooth..
my only complain is that it doesn't stay put for 24/7..
i like make up forever's eyeliner better.. just cuz theirs really
stay on for 24/7...
but will try diff colors.. they have really fun colors!!

on 2/14/2010 9:31:00 PM

This is my favorite eyeliner ever! It glides on smoothly and the color is very pigmented. Its pretty expensive but ive yet to find a better pencil eyeliner.

This eyeliner is okay. For the price, $18, i would not purchase again. This product does not stay for a long time on my waterline, but it travels down to my lower lashline so it sorta looks like i put it there on purpose. another pro is that it glides so sooo sooo smooothly! it's amazing. another pro is that it stays on my upper waterline the whole day.

the cons are that it doesn't last all day. i would have to reapply after 4 hours. the color is not an intense black. it's more of a soft black, kinda like the blacktrack fluidline from MAC.

i prefer my revlon colorstay one soo much more.

on 2/12/2010 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This eyeliner is AMAZING!! It's buttery smooth & i's the first Kohl eyeliner that I have EVER gotten to stay on my waterline ALL DAY! I put it on in the morning & it lasts all day...even after taking my contacts out, putting them back in & putting eyedrops in!! This is my HG is Kohl eyeliner! Worth every cent & I would recommend it to anyone!!

on 2/9/2010 8:42:00 PM

I swatched this on the back of my hand at Ulta, and I loved the intense black color. Although it was a bit pricey, I still wanted to buy it since I didn't own any good quality pencil eyeliners.
Good quality, yeah right.
This product is a misnomer. It didn't last 30 minutes on my waterline, even though it claims to last 24/7. For the price, this is completely unacceptable.
It does a weird transfer thing where the liner disappears off my waterline to the base of my lashes. I feel that the product just rubs off.
The only good thing about this product is that it's vegan, but I definitely won't be purchasing it again.

on 2/9/2010 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using this liner for SO long and don't know why I've never written a review on it before. I use this strictly on my waterline and it goes on easily which I like. The color is very dark and I love the consistency. It doesn't last as long on the waterline as I'd like but it is certainly better than drugstore ones I used to use. My pencils last me a very long time so I've only had to repurchase it a few times. It's pretty much my HG pencil liner.

on 2/9/2010 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This liner works well for me both on lashlines and the waterline. I have oily lids and sometimes watery eyes (due to contact lenses acting up), and this lasts better than other liners I've tried. Is able to stick with me through a work day or night out, which is as long as I'd need or expect of a lasting product. These are a bit expensive on their own, but the gift sets are great and the palettes often include at least one, now, as well. Since I don't use liner every day, I have yet to finish even the travel size of my first Zero liner, but if I ever do run out, I'll repurchase.

on 2/8/2010 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got the mini eye pencil in the Alice BOS. It lines my upper lid lovely, but it has trouble staying on my tight line as well as my water line. Setting with a matte black eyeshadow might help.

on 2/8/2010 5:40:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This liner works for me. I usually use it on my waterline, and though it's not perfect, it stays well enough for me. I haven't had much of a problem with it wearing off; some days are better than others. I'm guessing that's because my eyes water more some days? You do want to let it dry for a few seconds, if possible, before blinking after applying it on your waterline.

I have several of these because they were included in various sets and palettes, but if I did run out I'd probably buy it again.

on 2/7/2010 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is supposed to be a product that stays on without smudging.

It definitely doesn't work! I wore the zero eyeliner to school and I will say that about 4 hours later (during my break), I went to the bathroom and I see rings of black at the edge of both eyes and some black specks on the bottom of my eye as well. I found this really strange considering I had only lined half of my top lid with this eyeliner. It's definitely going back to Sephora.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products