Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I absolutely HATED this eyeliner. Makeupgeek on YT always raves about it, so the last time I was in Sephora I got one and I think it was around $16Öbut it just was sooooo not worth it for me. I love makeup, high end and low end and donít mind shelling out the $$$$ for something that is worth it, but IMO this was not. I get better results with my RIMMEL retractable eye kohl that I usually stock up on at Walgreens or Rite Aid when they are buy one get one free. My rimmel lasts ALL day, no smudging or runningÖand itís retractable and has a sharpener on the end. Itís perfect for me.

Lovin' this colour and oh-so-smooth glide on pencil. It's great for lining the top lashes and also works quite nicely on the waterline.
Recommend.

I've heard so many raves about this eyeliner but it's way too expensive that I never bought it. I got this in the Hall of Fame kit. It's sooo smooth and just glides on, which I love. Its really black, but it does not stay on my waterline at all (but then again, nothing does) I have not tried it on my lower lashline, but I would not buy this eyeliner again since it's so $, even if i did love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i finally bought this eyeliner after reading so much about it..
i got it in "zero".. really jet black... i must say, it is really easy to glide on your waterline... it's really smooth..
my only complain is that it doesn't stay put for 24/7..
i like make up forever's eyeliner better.. just cuz theirs really
stay on for 24/7...
but will try diff colors.. they have really fun colors!!

This is my favorite eyeliner ever! It glides on smoothly and the color is very pigmented. Its pretty expensive but ive yet to find a better pencil eyeliner.

This eyeliner is okay. For the price, $18, i would not purchase again. This product does not stay for a long time on my waterline, but it travels down to my lower lashline so it sorta looks like i put it there on purpose. another pro is that it glides so sooo sooo smooothly! it's amazing. another pro is that it stays on my upper waterline the whole day.

the cons are that it doesn't last all day. i would have to reapply after 4 hours. the color is not an intense black. it's more of a soft black, kinda like the blacktrack fluidline from MAC.

i prefer my revlon colorstay one soo much more.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This eyeliner is AMAZING!! It's buttery smooth & i's the first Kohl eyeliner that I have EVER gotten to stay on my waterline ALL DAY! I put it on in the morning & it lasts all day...even after taking my contacts out, putting them back in & putting eyedrops in!! This is my HG is Kohl eyeliner! Worth every cent & I would recommend it to anyone!!

I swatched this on the back of my hand at Ulta, and I loved the intense black color. Although it was a bit pricey, I still wanted to buy it since I didn't own any good quality pencil eyeliners.
Good quality, yeah right.
This product is a misnomer. It didn't last 30 minutes on my waterline, even though it claims to last 24/7. For the price, this is completely unacceptable.
It does a weird transfer thing where the liner disappears off my waterline to the base of my lashes. I feel that the product just rubs off.
The only good thing about this product is that it's vegan, but I definitely won't be purchasing it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using this liner for SO long and don't know why I've never written a review on it before. I use this strictly on my waterline and it goes on easily which I like. The color is very dark and I love the consistency. It doesn't last as long on the waterline as I'd like but it is certainly better than drugstore ones I used to use. My pencils last me a very long time so I've only had to repurchase it a few times. It's pretty much my HG pencil liner.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This liner works well for me both on lashlines and the waterline. I have oily lids and sometimes watery eyes (due to contact lenses acting up), and this lasts better than other liners I've tried. Is able to stick with me through a work day or night out, which is as long as I'd need or expect of a lasting product. These are a bit expensive on their own, but the gift sets are great and the palettes often include at least one, now, as well. Since I don't use liner every day, I have yet to finish even the travel size of my first Zero liner, but if I ever do run out, I'll repurchase.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products