January 29, 2015 | 1041 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2010 8:48:00 PM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, a pencil w/ the same intensity of liquid! The only thing I would change would be to make it shiny. Lasted all day. I did apply UDPP first. I also tried on my waterline but it almost completely faded. Very easy to apply its creamy and easy to get a nice line without tugging.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by ilikeshim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pretty good everyday eyeliner for me. It glides on my eyelid with ease, doesn't pull it at all so I really like that. I use this often but It smudges slightly which I don't really like that much. Other than that its a pretty good product overall ^^

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2010 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Samba24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is great depending on the look that you are going for. If you are looking for the smokey smudgey look this eyeliner is for you. The creamy texture allows you to smudge with ease.

However, if you are looking for a stay-all-day budgeproof eyeliner than this is not what you are looking for!

This eyeliner is not great for contact wearers as the extra moisture in our eyes cause this eyeliner to smudge all over giving you that appealing raccoon eye.

Its a pricey item that for the smokey-smudgey look you can find for cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 11:36:00 PM More reviews by prncss

I've tried MUFE Aqua eyes, Bobbi Brown gel liner, Prestige Total Intensity, MAC fluidline blacktrack, and Urban Decay 24-7. I much prefer the Prestige Total Intensity compared to the 24-7. This has slightly better staying power and does not smudge as much as the Prestige. Also, this glides on really smooth and does not drag roughly along the skin. However, though the color is dark, it is not near as intense and ultra-dark as the Prestige liner. Compared to the other liners, this is darker and has better staying power than the MUFE Aqua eyes (I only use pencil liner on my lower lashes).

Overall, this is better than the average pencil liner but I would not re-purchase this again, and prefer the Prestige Total Intensity.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyrockz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I HATE THIS EYELINER ok i have the waterest eyes ever so when i put this on it disappears straight away im not lying and its too creamy cause it sticks to my lower lashes and looks very clumpy and messy it alson runs the only thing i like about this product is it so black and it is easy to smudge so if u r a contact wearer or just have really watery eyes please do not buy this

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2010 3:47:00 PM More reviews by Lexii15

Although all of the shades are AMAZING, they DO smudge under my eyes after a few hours of wearing them. I now only use the golden colours and the lighter colours since they are so beautiful and i cant resist! I think that different people have different opinions, but i also think that there are other eyeliners out there that will stay on for a longer period of time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by xloveee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to try this 24/7 Glide on Eye pencils but could never bring myself to shell out $17 for one eyeliner. This was included in the BOS2 so I got really excited. This liner is really pigmented and it does glide on. It's very creamy and you can take a q-tip and wipe away if you made a mistake or the line is too thick. Then it sets. But approximately 3-4 hours after I applied this, it smudged all underneath my lower lash line. I tried it like 3 times and all 3 times it smudges. Sad because I really wanted to like it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2010 10:12:00 PM More reviews by dkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is horrible. "24/7" is a joke. It smudges and bleeds all over my lower lids less than 30 min after application. I've tried everything, even settting with powder and UDPP doesn't work. I do have oily skin, but that doesn't give it an excuse. My revlon colorstay and styli-style liner stay on much better than this one. DO NOT waste your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by septicair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I saw the rating on this product, I was appalled! This is SUCH a great eye-liner. To be honest, I haven't tried all the eye liners in the world, but just one glide and I could tell this was the eye liner for me!! I LOVE IT. although it is much more expensive than most eye liners, it's beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 5:34:00 PM More reviews by BreakfastnDinner

This is pretty much the best thing since clitoral vibrators.