Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero

3.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Cyclopentasiloxane, C11 12 Isoparaffin, Polybutene, Paraffin, Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba), Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil, Ceresin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline), Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000) (CI 77000), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bronze Powder (CI 77400) (CI 77400), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)

on 2/9/2010 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I've been using this liner for SO long and don't know why I've never written a review on it before. I use this strictly on my waterline and it goes on easily which I like. The color is very dark and I love the consistency. It doesn't last as long on the waterline as I'd like but it is certainly better than drugstore ones I used to use. My pencils last me a very long time so I've only had to repurchase it a few times. It's pretty much my HG pencil liner.

on 2/9/2010 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This liner works well for me both on lashlines and the waterline. I have oily lids and sometimes watery eyes (due to contact lenses acting up), and this lasts better than other liners I've tried. Is able to stick with me through a work day or night out, which is as long as I'd need or expect of a lasting product. These are a bit expensive on their own, but the gift sets are great and the palettes often include at least one, now, as well. Since I don't use liner every day, I have yet to finish even the travel size of my first Zero liner, but if I ever do run out, I'll repurchase.

on 2/8/2010 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got the mini eye pencil in the Alice BOS. It lines my upper lid lovely, but it has trouble staying on my tight line as well as my water line. Setting with a matte black eyeshadow might help.

on 2/8/2010 5:40:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This liner works for me. I usually use it on my waterline, and though it's not perfect, it stays well enough for me. I haven't had much of a problem with it wearing off; some days are better than others. I'm guessing that's because my eyes water more some days? You do want to let it dry for a few seconds, if possible, before blinking after applying it on your waterline.

I have several of these because they were included in various sets and palettes, but if I did run out I'd probably buy it again.

on 2/7/2010 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is supposed to be a product that stays on without smudging.

It definitely doesn't work! I wore the zero eyeliner to school and I will say that about 4 hours later (during my break), I went to the bathroom and I see rings of black at the edge of both eyes and some black specks on the bottom of my eye as well. I found this really strange considering I had only lined half of my top lid with this eyeliner. It's definitely going back to Sephora.

on 2/7/2010 6:27:00 PM

I wanted to love this eyeliner for lining the waterline. It looks great when you put it on, but for me, it smudged about midday. It would get into the inner and outer corners of eyes. I may buy this again if I don't find anything else that works but I'm looking for something better.

on 2/6/2010 2:55:00 AM

My very first Urban Decay product! The reviews are pretty mixed, but I decided to give it a try anyway. The price is hefty - for a pencil eyeliner. It goes on very smooth and has good pigmentation. So far so good. The real test... does it smudge? I'm not talking about a smokey eye look that's on purpose. I mean, does it leave that dark line on my lid after several hours. Short answer, it did smudge - a little. A little less than my Almay Crayon Liner. I guess pencil will never have the staying power of liquid liner, but this one did a decent job of staying in place. Slight smudging, but I was watching for it - and it didn't appear until about 5 hours later. Not bad, I guess.

But honestly, is it worth the $17? I don't think any pencil is worth that much. It works slightly better than my Almay (that sells for $7.50). It's good, but I could live with or without this.

on 2/6/2010 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

my best friend gave the stereophonic gift set for Christmas and while everyone raves about this product and how great it is i was excited to have received it as a present. however when i applied zero on my upper lash line, it came out greyish black and it slid off in about an hour! this happened with all the colors in the set. i was so disappointed. i have slightly oily lids so i thought that was why it slid off so i used udpp underneath and it still did not stay on. i thought maybe it was because it was a sample size that it was bad or maybe i received a bad batch, so i bought a full sized one and the same thing happened! i returned it immediately. i love urban decay and i really wanted to like it but, for $17 i expected it to last longer than an hour.

on 2/4/2010 8:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Wow, a pencil w/ the same intensity of liquid! The only thing I would change would be to make it shiny. Lasted all day. I did apply UDPP first. I also tried on my waterline but it almost completely faded. Very easy to apply its creamy and easy to get a nice line without tugging.

on 2/3/2010 11:16:00 PM

Pretty good everyday eyeliner for me. It glides on my eyelid with ease, doesn't pull it at all so I really like that. I use this often but It smudges slightly which I don't really like that much. Other than that its a pretty good product overall ^^

Top Rated Urban Decay Products