Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 5/16/2009 12:18:00 AM

its ok but doesnt do very good on mascara.... i wouldnt repurchase ill try something new

on 5/16/2009 12:08:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I was using this EMR for a few years and over time i started to notice that my eyelashes were getting thiner but I thought it was just due to stress, even the hair on my head was thinning. After the stress was relieved the hair on my head started to grow back but my lashes didn't. I thought my lashes would just permanently be thinner from now on until I read the some of the reviews on MUA about this product thinning them and I immediately stopped using this EMR. EVOO has been my HG for repairing my lashes since. I decided to give 2 lippies instead of 1 because it did remove my eye make-up very well and the price was right.

on 5/15/2009 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This remover is just as good as Lancome's Bifacil, except Neutrogena is less expensive.

on 5/14/2009 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My mom uses this so last night when I was over there I tried it. This stuff works pretty good,I would buy this if my usual Ponds cold cream was out of stock in a store..

on 5/13/2009 4:45:00 PM

I've never found the best makeup remover but this one is the best I've used. Removes makeup without alot of scrubbing and pulling.

on 5/13/2009 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty good so far, I don't have to rub as much and it takes it off fairly quick, I'm still looking for one that just melts my eye makeup off in an instant tho, but so far this will do. It's cheap and it doesn't leave my eye area greasy.

on 5/10/2009 3:07:00 PM

For removing makeup, this definitely did the job. however, it did leave a greasy film on my eyes, but it was easy to remove. I think it is a great alternative for the more expensive removers, because it does remove all eye makeup.

on 5/3/2009 4:36:00 PM

I have used Lancome Bi Facil for years. I recently discovered this Neutrogena product on MUA, and decided to try it. I find it pretty much identical to Lancome's, except for the packaging. The lancome product has a much smaller opening so you don't pour too much out at once. But Neutrogena has a much smaller price tag. I will be buying this product from now on.

on 5/2/2009 10:04:00 AM

I give this product a 5 because it works great for me, i am heavy on the eye makeup and this stuff works just as good, if not better, than the clinique remover for eyes & lips which cost about 3 times as much. i get this for $5.69 at walmart which is in my budget. it is a bit oily but normally i wash my face AFTER i remove my makeup so thats not a big deal to me. i have major allergys and sensitive eyes and i have been using this for 6 months without any problems- i highly recommend this.

on 5/2/2009 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I got this at Shoppers Drug Mart for 6.99 when it had their sale. I got like 4. If you want to get it, I suggest you go to walmart or zellers since its like I think $10 at walmart and $9 bucks at zellers. SDM has it priced at $13 ? They're always overpriced UNLESS they have salesss but bewareee sometimes their sales look good but when u go to walmart or zellers, you realize that its their USUAL price anyways. So ya. This works very well. Totally comparable to the Lancome makeup remover. SOOO MUCH cheaper... I totally recommend this. The only bad thing about this product is the product packaging. When you twist the cap off, there's no sifter or stopper or w.e its called. Just a big opening for you to pour the product out. This may result in spilling and losing a lot of product however this didn't happen to me.