Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 6/10/2009 11:41:00 AM

This stuff works just as well as a sample of expensive Lancome stuff I had from a "free gift" bag. It's gentle and did a really good job getting my waterproof mascara off. It is unscented. I love it!!! I was hoping I wouldn't have to splurge on the Lancome stuff since I had fallen in love with it but that's not the case. I will buy this product again and again!

I like that this product does not sting my eyes, even if it gets into my eyes. It takes off waterproof mascara and liner with little rubbing. It says it's 'oil free' but it clearly has some type of oily substance in it, and it leaves a slightly oily film on my eyes, so I cleanse after. How I use it- I put a little on each of two cotton pads and swipe each eye with them, then I get two more cotton pads wet with warm water and swipe my eye clean. I do find it lasts fairly well. This is the only eye makeup remover that my daughter will use because everything else stings her eyes and she has to wipe too hard. I personally prefer Avon creamy eyemakeup remover. Its cheap,(get it on sale) does the job and wipes off completely.

on 6/8/2009 12:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a good remover if you use waterproof makeup. It removes gel liners and waterproof mascara. No need to buy higher end removers(Lancome/NARS/Clinique/EL) this works just the same. I do cleanse afterwards as the remover does leave a light film on my eyes. I would say Neutrogena prices are on the higher end of drugstores.

on 6/8/2009 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

an OKAY product for me. It was a bit on the pricey side for me because although you get a nice big bottle of it, it just didn't lkast long enough for me because I use strong eyeliner and waterproof mascara so it would take quite a bit of this stuff to get that off.

THe packaging was good and easy for carrying around if need be, however for me, I have dry sensitive skin, and this stuff started to strip my skin after a while...so now I have moved in to baby oil which is the best! :)

on 6/8/2009 9:38:00 AM

I thought that this was expensive when I bought it but it does what it's supposed to do if you use it enough. For the price you pay the bottle is very small (its only 112mL) and if you use makeup regularly you go through it very quickly. I would rather pay more for a bigger bottle or a better brand any day. You do need a few applications to get everything off and you do tend to 'rub it in' a bit from the way you rub it off.

The liquid itself is very good, not irritating in any way it is gentle and not full of harsh ingredients but you have to remember to shake it up or you will find that you have less of the top layer left and more of the bottom layer. It also leaves your skin a little slippery and shiny after you have used it. I would buy it again if there were no other options, but I just think that there is better out there.

THIS PRODUCT IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST EYE MAKEUP REMOVER I EVER BOUGHT....i just put it on a cotton ball and swipe it gently over my eyes and it comes right off...def. recommend it

on 5/29/2009 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I've been using this for years, and the only product I've found that I like better is Lancome. Unfortunately, I won't pay that much for makeup remover. This does leave an oily film afterward, but I wash my face as soon as I take my makeup off, so it's not an issue for me. Any trace of oil is gone when I'm finished.

on 5/29/2009 2:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I recently purchased this from Harmons. I paid $2.00 because I had a coupon so figured it would be a good time to try it. I found this makeup remover removes all my eye makeup without leaving a trace. I also have tried the Lancome one and prefer this one because of the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ive been through bottles of this stuff. I LOVE it! I always get the big bottle, but I wear SO much eyeliner/mascara/eyeshadow that i go through the bottles super fast. It is kind of expensive to keep replacing, but oh well. It doesnt burn when I accidently get it in my eyes, which is a good thing. The orange Neutrogena bar hurts so bad in my eyes, so im glad this is more gentle. HG!

on 5/22/2009 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I actually like the feel of this eye makeup remover. It says oil free blah blah blah, but it does feel oily on my lids, in a good way. I had been using rimmel's remover up until now. I tried an almay one and hated it. My only complaint about this neutrogena one is the applicator, the top comes off the bottle and there is just a big hole, for me using it this way I waste a lot of product. So... what I did was, I swapped lids with my old rimmel cap and voila, it fit perfect and now I have a great applicator to go with it.