Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

on 5/19/2009 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use waterproof mascara and its so hard to find a eye makeup remover that will actually remove my mascara w/o having to rub my eyes like crazy. While i still have to struggle to remove my mascara w/ this product i would purchase again because it is comparable to Lancome's eye makeup remover. UPDATE: 8/15/08- No I will not be buying this product again. I have found my HG, Beauty of Essence non-oily makeup remover. Go buy this girls, its the best thing that has happen to me. You'll love it too, i promise. It only takes about 3 drops to remove all my eye makeup and all for less than 6 dollars!!!!!

on 5/16/2009 1:14:00 PM

Great m/u remover. Very effective, gentle, and no irritation. Plus it is soo inexpensive.

on 5/16/2009 12:18:00 AM

its ok but doesnt do very good on mascara.... i wouldnt repurchase ill try something new

on 5/16/2009 12:08:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I was using this EMR for a few years and over time i started to notice that my eyelashes were getting thiner but I thought it was just due to stress, even the hair on my head was thinning. After the stress was relieved the hair on my head started to grow back but my lashes didn't. I thought my lashes would just permanently be thinner from now on until I read the some of the reviews on MUA about this product thinning them and I immediately stopped using this EMR. EVOO has been my HG for repairing my lashes since. I decided to give 2 lippies instead of 1 because it did remove my eye make-up very well and the price was right.

on 5/15/2009 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This remover is just as good as Lancome's Bifacil, except Neutrogena is less expensive.

on 5/14/2009 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

My mom uses this so last night when I was over there I tried it. This stuff works pretty good,I would buy this if my usual Ponds cold cream was out of stock in a store..

on 5/13/2009 4:45:00 PM

I've never found the best makeup remover but this one is the best I've used. Removes makeup without alot of scrubbing and pulling.

on 5/13/2009 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Pretty good so far, I don't have to rub as much and it takes it off fairly quick, I'm still looking for one that just melts my eye makeup off in an instant tho, but so far this will do. It's cheap and it doesn't leave my eye area greasy.

on 5/10/2009 3:07:00 PM

For removing makeup, this definitely did the job. however, it did leave a greasy film on my eyes, but it was easy to remove. I think it is a great alternative for the more expensive removers, because it does remove all eye makeup.

on 5/3/2009 4:36:00 PM

I have used Lancome Bi Facil for years. I recently discovered this Neutrogena product on MUA, and decided to try it. I find it pretty much identical to Lancome's, except for the packaging. The lancome product has a much smaller opening so you don't pour too much out at once. But Neutrogena has a much smaller price tag. I will be buying this product from now on.