July 29, 2014 | 1906 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (All Shades)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/6/2011 11:16:00 AM More reviews by liteenie

On the way to dinner, I noticed some of my eyeliner had smudged off so I stopped at a Walgreens to pick up an eyeliner. I wanted the pencil eyeliner by Maybelline but they were out of black so I picked up this gel eyeliner.
Pros: pigmented, creamy, GREAT brush
Cons: smudges under my eyes

I use Inglots gel liner if I need 100% budge-proof eyeliner but I see myself turning to this for normal day-to-day wear. I find it more pigmented than MAC Fluidline and it stays a little better than Stila Smudgepot. The brush is comparable to Bobbi Brown's eyeliner brush, which I really like for gel liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Kaaatttiiiiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great eyeliner, i have been using pencil eyeliners for ages and finally tried gel eyeliner as i cannot use liquid ones. Only downside to it is that i do find it smudges underneath my eye after a few hours of wearing (but i am a contact lense wearer and sometimes my eyes water so don't actually know if its the eyeliner itself). I don't use the brush that is provided as i have found a better alternative, but if you don't have another brush to use it is a decent brush, but creates quite a thick line

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2011 1:22:00 PM More reviews by d61rlz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

amazing inexpensive gel liner!

PROs :
-the black is so intense
-dry quick on the eye (idk if this is a pros or cons.. for me is a pros :)
-heavy texture so u don't need to re-apply
-long lasting
-doesn't fade easily
-easy to remove
-affordable price of course
-the packaging made from glass or something,so if it's dry u could sink into hot water :)
-have a good quality
-safe for sensitive eyes :)

CONs :
-dry really fast if u open the lid everytime u use it but you could use point 8 above ;p
-the packaging not too attractive i guess

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by seana

This product is AMAZING :) It is by far the best Gel i've used. The brush is brilliant, it is so easy to apply. I used it for a college photo shoot and it stayed perfect didn't smudge and suited the diffrent models I used.
I will be buying this little beaut again for sure :) I want to try the other colours as I could only get my hands on black for now....

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by erasgem

I got tired of using liquid eyeliner because it dries too fast, and then pencil doesn't quite work for me either. So I decided to give this a try when it came out. I have to say, It's very very nice! It has never smudged for the past...years that I have used it. I like how they give you a brush ( I kind of ruined it =(...) It's easy to put on, smooth and pigmented.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by ChristyLuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it. I'm glad I switched to this. The HIP cream liner always dried up and clumped. This goes on smooth and gives a fine line. I didn't use the brush that it came with though. I used a different kind of brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 8:40:00 AM More reviews by ik18101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

WOW.... Now im the WORST Person when it comes to any kind of liner. Now everyones been on about how easy GEL LINER is so i thought if give it a shot. So instead of buying an overally expensive one, i decided to go cheap and buy a cheaper one instead just to give it a try. I bought the maybelline one and was surprised by the posh packaging which was a grey long thin carton shaped package with the gel-liner and applicator inside. I was pleased with that. So, my first attempt at the eyeliner and i failed.. miserably. I then removed it with a makeup wipe and tried again.. this time i did quite well and managed to create a perfectly straight line... i even added a decent flick!! This is really easy to use and creates PERFECT flicks!! I Would highly reccomend it as it easy to use, cheap, last agesss, and the packagings great!! ...Just remember... Practice makes perfect! x

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 2:38:00 AM More reviews by IamAleks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first gel eyeliner and absolutely like it! It's very easy to apply although i don't have much experiense of using gel eyeliner.

Colour: I have this eyeliner in 01 black. It looks on the eyes just like it looks in the package -true black.

How I use it: goes well both ways: as thin line for neutral day-time make up and as thick bridget bardo-style cat eye make up))). Usually I apple it with MAC angled brush (263 - bigger one or 208 - smaller one, haven't use brush that goes with this liner just because for me it's comfortabler to use MAC brushes - I'm used to them) And any black eyeshadow above - just to fix it a bit better.I think it's important to mention that I use primer. After all of this it stays forever!!... well, at least - one night out)))

Package: pretty nice, doesn' get broken in my big and heavy bag.

So, for now, after using it about a month - absolutely love it. Very possible will buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by dthai90

This is the first gel liner I've tried. It does the job (easy to apply, looks OK) but I'm still on the market for a smoother and more pigmented liner! I find mine to be on the dry side, sometimes it clumps and flakes when applying. It also has a slight sheen which is almost silvery. The brush works well with the product, so no need to switch to my angled brush. I probably wouldn't purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by jcq

I bought this in Sasa Singapore, its S$19, pricey compared to others reviewers stated. the counter girl said it's more expensive cause eggplant is the limited edition.
From the tube, the eggplant color seems very nice deep purple. When applying on lid.. i dont know how it turned to be reddish-brown close to maroon, with slight tint of purple. the wow about this products are glide easily on lid yet last all day on my very oily lid even without primer, and waterproof.
I prefer to use my own angle brush, the color is not intense though, sometimes could be a bit flaky when applying