August 1, 2014 | 1679 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 4:02:00 AM More reviews by babaysoot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Like most women who have tried this brush, I am seriously loving this brush. It buffs your -product of choice here - seamlessly onto the face. I'm sure everyone has a back-up of this one because it's just that great!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2011 4:06:00 AM More reviews by lalacoco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE LOVE LOVE this brush..its extremely soft and holds its shape even after you wash it. Great for blush, powder, and buffing liquid foundation. I did remove a lippie because the handle is becoming loose and flimsy. But none the less a great brush for only $3.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by sremmers123

This brush is awesome! I was a bit reluctant to buy it. I have two blending sponges that I use to apply foundation. I had been using the sponge technique for about six months or so. I loved the way it gave such a natural finish. I didn't think I needed another brush for foundation since I loved the sponges so much. Since it's only three bucks, I decided to pick one up. So glad that I did! It looks just as natural as the sponge method! It's a bit quicker. I feel like I don't use up as much product with this brush. On top of all that, it's ridiculously cheap. The only bad thing about it is that the part where the ferrul meets the wood is a bit lopsided but who cares?! It still works perfectly. Everyone should pick one up. If you don't like it, at least it was inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by edivine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love this brush !! soft, dense, and the quality is great ! applies beautifully and naturally if used correctly. i get a great full coverage with it. i use it daily with my bare minerals powder foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by alliemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

perfect. natural. no streaks. doesn't smell bad. lasts forever.
i hope they make this forever
(i have the dark and i'm an NW20, looks great and not too overwhelming)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Scarbrown

One of my favorite brushes. Hands down. I mean seriously, you canít beat the price. The quality of this brush is absolutely amazing and so soft. I use it for cream blushes and sometimes my foundation. I havenít tried it for bronzer yet but after reading some of these reviews, I will try it for that as well. My handle became loose as well but all you have to do is put some tape around it and itís good to go again. Definitely worth the money and I will most definitely repurchase. I canít recommend this brush enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by sixtyfive

i love this brush! its so soft and dense. i use this for my foundation, powders and blushes. the only downside is that the top part of the brush started getting loose.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by bankudas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

stop reading these reviews and go get it. NOW. Seriously, the best 3 dollars I have ever spent. I was soo impressed by the brush, and I still cant get over it. So happy I discovered it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Lovetoken

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It took me a couple visits at target to get this brush, but was it worth it. I had seen someone on youtube using it as a bronzing brush but as soon as I got it home I realized this brush can do everything for you with the exception of applying your eyeshadow. I use it for liquid foundation, powder, blush, and bronzer, and it all looks perfect.
HG brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by naeevee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Recently purchased this product at Target because I needed a stiffiling-type brush for my foundations and I ran into this brush! Originally I was going to purchase the Sonia Kashuk brush ($14!) but found out that the Target around my area finally has E.L.F. products!
I've heard about this brush and when I picked it up and noticed the price for it, I immediately left the Sonia brush and purchased this and I'm glad I did! Surprisingly for the price ($3!!!!) the brush hairs isn't stiff, but rather, super soft! It works amazingly and blends so well! I love it!
I will definitely repurchase and recommend this product!