July 23, 2014 | 2042 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by sremmers123

This brush is awesome! I was a bit reluctant to buy it. I have two blending sponges that I use to apply foundation. I had been using the sponge technique for about six months or so. I loved the way it gave such a natural finish. I didn't think I needed another brush for foundation since I loved the sponges so much. Since it's only three bucks, I decided to pick one up. So glad that I did! It looks just as natural as the sponge method! It's a bit quicker. I feel like I don't use up as much product with this brush. On top of all that, it's ridiculously cheap. The only bad thing about it is that the part where the ferrul meets the wood is a bit lopsided but who cares?! It still works perfectly. Everyone should pick one up. If you don't like it, at least it was inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 10:58:00 PM More reviews by edivine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love this brush !! soft, dense, and the quality is great ! applies beautifully and naturally if used correctly. i get a great full coverage with it. i use it daily with my bare minerals powder foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by alliemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

perfect. natural. no streaks. doesn't smell bad. lasts forever.
i hope they make this forever
(i have the dark and i'm an NW20, looks great and not too overwhelming)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Scarbrown

One of my favorite brushes. Hands down. I mean seriously, you canít beat the price. The quality of this brush is absolutely amazing and so soft. I use it for cream blushes and sometimes my foundation. I havenít tried it for bronzer yet but after reading some of these reviews, I will try it for that as well. My handle became loose as well but all you have to do is put some tape around it and itís good to go again. Definitely worth the money and I will most definitely repurchase. I canít recommend this brush enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by sixtyfive

i love this brush! its so soft and dense. i use this for my foundation, powders and blushes. the only downside is that the top part of the brush started getting loose.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by bankudas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

stop reading these reviews and go get it. NOW. Seriously, the best 3 dollars I have ever spent. I was soo impressed by the brush, and I still cant get over it. So happy I discovered it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Lovetoken

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It took me a couple visits at target to get this brush, but was it worth it. I had seen someone on youtube using it as a bronzing brush but as soon as I got it home I realized this brush can do everything for you with the exception of applying your eyeshadow. I use it for liquid foundation, powder, blush, and bronzer, and it all looks perfect.
HG brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by naeevee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Recently purchased this product at Target because I needed a stiffiling-type brush for my foundations and I ran into this brush! Originally I was going to purchase the Sonia Kashuk brush ($14!) but found out that the Target around my area finally has E.L.F. products!
I've heard about this brush and when I picked it up and noticed the price for it, I immediately left the Sonia brush and purchased this and I'm glad I did! Surprisingly for the price ($3!!!!) the brush hairs isn't stiff, but rather, super soft! It works amazingly and blends so well! I love it!
I will definitely repurchase and recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by egarrett2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my God. After trying this brush, I will never be able to understand why anyone would want to spend more than $3 on something similar. PERFECT for liquid foundations, powders, blush, you name it. If I could only use one brush of any kind for the rest of my life, it would be this puppy. I own several for different applications, primarily one for foundations and one for blush. Buff foundation into skin for a smooth, seamless, flawless finish. It is so soft, I could never tell the difference between this and a high end brush.This is better in many cases. While not all of these brushes are exactly the same, (different sized handles, etc.,) it does not impact the quality of the brush. I have had zero problems with shedding. Go to Target! Buy all of the powder brushes they have in stock! You won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 3:19:00 AM More reviews by lisastenbergs

Great brush! Amazing for applying mineral foundation. Soft and really worth the price