April 16, 2014 | 879 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Studio Powder Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by specialribbons

I love this so much! It's perfect for applying my Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation. Before, I was using a wet sponge. Using a brush like this to buff in your foundation looks a lot more airbrushed and natural. Not to mention that this was super cheap *^_^*
I've cleaned it several times and haven't noticed any shedding. I'm sure it depends on the batch. I'm going to buy another one of these to store in my giant drawer of "backup" stuff =P

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by Angelpuff2005

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this brush after reading the reviews here and am so happy i did!!! I found it at Target for $3 and it is probably one of the best brushes that i have owned...and I've been through quite a few..I use it mainly for liquid application. I mix a drop of my SPF 15 daily face lotion(got to protect my skin from the Florida heat!) with my boots no.7 Illuminator and a little foundation,mix it all on the back of my hand, dip the brush in and buff my face. and i get the perfect healthy natural glow complexion and its so flawless. Ive gotten so many compliments on my skin.. I LOVE this brush and just bought a back up today! Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 9:39:00 AM More reviews by summer514

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am so happy I found this brush at Target yesterday! I wasn't even planning on buying it or even knew about all the wonderful reviews.. I was just waiting for the pharmacy to fill my perscription and wandered over to the makeup isles like usual lol. When I saw how cheap this was I was a little hesitant. But I thought hey it's only $3 so if I don't like it it's not a big deal. I used it this morning to apply my mac mineralized skinfinish natural (i think that's what it's called lol) over my liquid foundation. I absolutely loved how soft the brush was! The application was so even and natural, I didn't look like I had powder caked on my face. Also I didn't end up with hairs all over my face so that was just the icing on the cake! (but not litteraly b/c I didn't look cakey lol). Overall I'm extremely pleased I made the purchase, and I will definitely scoop up a couple more the next time I go to Target.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by schwarty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

FANTASTIC brush. I use this for mineral or powder foundations and it gives me a flawless application. Even my bare minerals, which I previously hated for the couple of years I've had it. This brush gives it the coverage and finish I had hoped for when I originally bought it. It's like a magical brush. I have not used it for anything else like blushes, bronzers, or highlighters or anything. It's so soft and does not smell or anything brand new

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by malloryelise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS! I bought it at Ross for only 2.00 and use it to apply my mary kay powder foundation and some blush. Works great for sheer coverage and no excess. XD
Sometimes I just like to rub it on my face in the morning because it tingles and I think it wakes up my face. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by Melancholia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the most amazing brush I have ever used to apply my foundation with! It makes my foundation blend evenly, and makes my skin look flawless! The only bad thing I have to say about this product is the fact that I have to order it online because I live in canada.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 2:34:00 AM More reviews by colormemindy

I use this brush and my Sigma powder brush and I have to say, this one is definitely comparable, maybe even better. And for $3, it's definitely a better buy. This one is Taklon, so it doesn't absorb any product (not that it absorbs powder anyway) and is a lot easier to clean. And my Sigma brush sheds... I use this for my pressed and loose powders and it works wonderfully. Definitely a repurchase :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2011 2:21:00 PM More reviews by synmyn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I finally bought myself the famed E.L.F. Studio Powder brush at Target last week. I see why it has earned its glowing reputation--soft, dense, synthetic taklon bristles, no shedding, excellent with powders and creams, and $3. I find that price so hard to believe. It's just an insanely low price for the quality. WOW!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by swtbabyblue87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Brush Is AH-MAZING! Although this brush is super inexpensive ($3), it is definitely one of the best quality brushes out there. It's super soft, does not shed, and the handle does not feel cheap at all. The brush over all looks and feels great so you should definitely get one. I own two of this brush already only because I use it everyday and I get lazy cleaning my brushes. I use it with my Mac Mineralize Powder and my Bare Escentuals Matte Foundation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

This brush is FABULOUS - works so well and the value is nothing short of amazing.

I read the reviews of this last week and got one at Target, not expecting too much. The bristles are soft, and even after washing and use, I've noticed minimal, if any, shedding. The brush applies powder, from bronzer to blush, evenly and it's easy to build color. I also like it to soften eyeshadow.

This is waaaaay better than the Sonia Kashuk brush I spent 17.99 on a few months ago.

I plan to purchase the entire line, as my Target sometimes discontinues things that I really like.