E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

on 8/23/2011 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oh my word. This brush is my HG powder brush. I adore it. Great quality, amazing price, fabulous durability. Rock on, ELF.

on 8/23/2011 1:55:00 PM

i still cannot believe this is 3 bucks...its so awesome for liquid foudation!
i was debating on buying the sonia kashuk one but ended up buying this one and oh goodness am i glad i chose this one. i saved money AND its a great stippling buffer brush.
oh and if u have a foundation that u dont like, try it again with this brush. i saved 2 foundations this way :)
ohh and when i washed it black stuff came out but none of it transfered to my face or anything

on 8/23/2011 1:16:00 PM

I purchased three of these brushes based on the reviews on here and am delighted with them. What would I do without MUA?

on 8/23/2011 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was hesitant on this product..simply because it's so cheap but I was wayy wrong. This brush is excellent. It does the job...dense enough, and the powder actually goes on nicely. Definitely worth it!

on 8/21/2011 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I took one lippy off for density, I think it could be a little denser. Either then that, it is an absolutely fantastic brush. No shedding, soft and cheap.
I was a little bit upset when I receive mine in the mail, it came in an envelope and when I took the brush out, it was slightly flat and lost its round shape, but thats nothing that cant be fix.
I have since purchase more E.L.F brushes, I'm begining to really love their brushes.

on 8/20/2011 5:48:00 PM

Great little brush. I use it to buff my foundation and apply powders. I love this brush, and will definitely repurchase, though I had to take a point off because a HUGE clump of fibers came out when I first used it. It's still a very nice brush though and hasn't shed much since then, so I guess that was just a fluke.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great brush that every woman/girl should have. I used it for my foundation every single time i put on my makeup. It gives such a flawless finish & leaves the skin feeling so smooth. It makes my foundation blend in evenly also. & $3 dollars for a great makeup brush? That's a good deal. I would defiantly repurchase this. :)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I apply powder everyday with this brush, and I can't help but buy backups even though there has not been a single hair shed by it. It's dense and soft, I love the feeling of it when I put on my makeup in the morning. Now I can't imagine ever replacing it with another product, especially at the cheap price of three dollars. It's definitely a steal!

on 8/17/2011 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I use this brush to apply long wearing foundations like Color Stay. This brush buffs out thick foundations and makes them look air brushed.

This brush is so dense and soft, I can't believe it is only $3.00! I get these whenever ELF has 50% off sales, I must have 10 of them at home now. The only negative is that his brush is a pain to wash. Foundations sticks to it like glue. I have to scrub it out with baby shampoo to get it clean. Because I wash mine every time I use them, I notice some of them are coming loose at the ferrel. No prob, I just toss them out since they are so cheap. This brush is a must have in anybody's collection.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

At first I was skeptical about this brush. It looks like a flat top kabuki and the bristles themselves are pretty densely packed together, so I was hesitant to use it for my finishing powder as I was sure that the stiff bristles would move my foundation around on my face instead of set it. I've since learned that the best way to use this is rather like a stippling brush. If you stipple your powder on and blend with a very light hand it gives you a beautiful flawless application, that "air brushed" look. I occasionally use this for my setting powder but only if I'm looking to stipple it on oily spots. It is my HG brush however when it comes to applying mineral foundations. Such a gorgeous application, and for so cheap! I have not had any problems with any fallout and I've yet to wash the brush but so far so good.

Popular Makeup Brushes