September 3, 2014 | 1005 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2007 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Sydneybristow8

This lip balm is hardly "relenishing" for me. It really dried my lips out. Plus, it left a red-stain (in a bad way) on my lips. There are essential oils in this and it irritated my lips as well. It smells like some kind of spice and pomegranates. This lip balm is not for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2007 10:58:00 PM More reviews by aligator

i actually like this lip balm!! i don't know it smells good to me. i love all things pomergranate! this is supposed to be replenishing and it feels like it really hydrates my lips. it only contains all natural ingredients! does not have spf so that's why i am not giving it a 5. really cheap but i am a sucker for all lip balms!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2007 8:45:00 PM More reviews by robynlc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this balm. It is my new favorite and I carry it around with my everywhere. It is very moisturizing and smells great. I DO think it has a tint. If you apply the balm to your bottom lip only, you can clearly see a light red tint on your lip. But I love that tint. It looks like a healthy flush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2007 3:01:00 AM More reviews by ashleybabes24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Awesome lip balm. I was very excited to see that Burt's Bees came out with a new balm. I love the original, but I get tired of the scent. The honey version was awful IMO...but I am happy with the pomegranate scent. It smells almost floral to me, with a tad of fruit. I like it. My lips feel very soft after using it and it is cheap! I will rebuy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2007 7:09:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really excited to hear about this, but it took several weeks for it to show up at my local CVS. It's not especially pomegranate-y, but it's okay. Not gritty like the honey one, but just as good as the original. No great shakes. I can live without it.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2007 10:45:00 PM More reviews by skitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i was surprised to see that it was reddish.. =/ it actually tints my lips, which i do NOT want from a lip balm. i don't like the scent, either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2007 7:58:00 PM More reviews by zoey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am loving this balm. I've tried all the Burt's Bees balms (the original mint one is great but a bit waxy; the honey one is gritty, awful & sickly sweet; the Lifeguard one went straight in the trash!). This is my most favorite one of all and running a close race to become my favorite one (Chicken Poop currently has that title). I love the scent (a sweet pomegranate-berry) and don't notice any taste to it. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the actual color of the balm is a tinted red pomegranate color, but it applies on clear. Very moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2007 12:52:00 AM More reviews by tropicaldreamx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! The smell is great. It goes on clear as well. The second I put it on my lips felt wonderful. I've been using it for 2+ weeks and it keeps my lips so wonderfully soft! Even the day I put it on I felt the results immediately. When I run out I am deff. going to buy another one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 11:07:00 PM More reviews by caitlinv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This left a very nice, almost juicy tint to my lips, and left them well moisturized, but it also left behind a horrible taste in my mouth. I know it was the pomegranate, because none of the other Burt's Bees lip balms do that to me. It really was just horrible though! Bitter, and just nasty. I guess I will stick with my regular ol' mint and honey versions!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2007 1:36:00 PM More reviews by Taly

It does moisturize well. It is very smooth and the smell and flavor is not bad.
I like the honey version too.