Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

4.1

Not tested on animals

Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Colloidal Oatmeal, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Allantoin, Papain, Salicylic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, PCA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Cyclodextrin, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Limonene, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the Microfoliant!!! It is a gentle exfoliant for everyday use. I am prone to breakouts and blackheads. The Microfoliant helps to keep my pores clean! I use it in the shower in the morning. With just one quick turn upside down into the palm of your hand the container dispenses the correct amount of product. This is an excellent product line with a great reputation!! Worth the money!!

This is a very good mild exfoliator. It leaves my skin very smooth .

I like this and I've been using it for years. It's fragrance free and very gentle. It makes the skin smooth and clean.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The best exfoliator after Sisley Gentle Buffing Cream. I mix it with my ultra-calming cleanser and so its gentle enough to use. Swears by its clarifying & brightening effect use after use (on my husband too) so I guess I will very likely repurchase from strawberrynet.com since its much cheaper and I get loyalty discount too. Only complain is its packaging - hardly able to dispense "right amount" each time so I waste a little usually.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

OK...I just used a sample of this; I wasn't too impressed. I didn't notice an immediate difference (which is, of course, expecting a lot...but at this price I think I'd need to be amazed to buy the full sized version). I also like a good scratchy scrub, like Rachel Perry's which a lot of people hate for the same reason. This is very gentle, and the positive reviews *almost* tempt me to buy it to see if it would make a long term difference...I'm acne-prone, btw. UPDATE: I just re-read this review and was surprised...it was a long time ago, and eventually I DID actually buy the full-sized product. I did not dislike it. I even liked it. I don't think it really converted me from the gritty scrubs I have always felt were "necessary" for nasty skin like mine...that conversion did not come until very recently, when I found philosophy's Microdelivery exfoliating wash. But still, I'm going to change my original review from 3 to 4 lippies...I remember that after a while, I quite enjoyed using this product, this microfoliant, and that I was unhappy when I ran out (I never purchased another, so I won't change the statement that I would not buy the product again). If it weren't for the Philosophy, and I found the microfoliant for a good price, I might indeed buy it again...Amending review.

I have oily blemish prone skin that most often then note get flaky in places and daily microfoliant generally sorts that out for me. This is by no means a scrub to really exfoliate your skin, its more a very gentle daily scrub (mousse when lathered) for everyday use just to get rid of those flakes and help keep pores unclogged. IMO, using this alone will not be enough for exfoliation or keeps pores unclogged. It's very gentle and great for lips too :o)

I LOVE this product. I have very tempermental skin- very sensitive, combo, acneprone, dehydrated skin. Well, when I use this ( my routine varies from a few times a week to once a week depending on time of yr and my regimen) my skin looks awesome- it is smooth, my pores are invisible, and my skin has that white dewy fresh look. It is packaged so that you pour some dry powder in your hands and add water, mix and walaa- a white paste is ready to apply to your face- i massage for a minute and rinse in lukewarm water and then do a bunch of cool splashes. It has salicylic acid, papain, and rice enzymes= all add to whiter clearer skin. The green tea and oatmeal are the soothers and there is no fragrance. I think this is the HG of scrubs. Have not tried one better or more gentle.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Eh, I guess you either love this or hate it.. I spent $44- and hated it.. Made me red, dry and flaky.. What I did love instead was the Gentle Cream Exfoliant, which I now use instead.. I am going to try and swap the Daily Microfoliant though, so I donít waste it entirely!!

One of them any dermalogica products I use..this is even ok to use daily and it makes ur skin smooth and even LUV IT!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

On recommendation from my facialist I only use this scrub twice a week and at night after my anti bac wash. This product gives me that fresh from a facial feeling. IT leaves my skin baby's butt smoothe. My little brother loves using this scrub as well because it doesnt irritate his skin. I found that this doesnt really foam up it just gets really creamy as you use it. TIP- wet your hands and face, then pour a little more then half a teaspoon ( ball park - the amount of 3 skittles in your palm) into the palm of your hand. then add only one drop of water. lather it between your hands then start lathering on your face. i found that the amount of water on your hands and face along with the drop is sufficient enough to get this scrub a nice creamy consistency. Oh and by the way this is better for those with oily skin. What my facialist does is she massages this into my skin and then lets it dry for a couple of minutes... works great as an exfoliating mask.