July 28, 2014 | 1951 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2004 2:06:00 AM More reviews by BoiNdhd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is so great. As I am new to the Dermalogica line, I am impressed! I thought the Microfoliant was going to scrub my face and aggravate my sensitive acne-prone skin...but it doesn't actually contain any physical abrasives!! The smell is awesome too! It has a very unique smell and definitely deep cleans for a really nice feeling afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2004 1:37:00 AM More reviews by spajunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is a great product. it is gentle enough to use everyday and brightens your skin and even though its gentle it does exfoliate well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2004 6:38:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this scrub for my sensitive skin. I use it about once a week, followed by Fresh Rose face mask. I spread a thin layer over my skin, and then wait a few minutes before I completely wash it off. Makes me skin sooo soft! Love it! Although I do agree that the packaging should be changed, nice concept though!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2004 10:12:00 PM More reviews by SmashMe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pretty good stuff, but I have stopped using it because baking soda works better for me. It does do a good job of polishing the skin so it 'glows'.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2004 9:08:00 PM More reviews by ti71

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this! Have been using it everyday for a week & it leaves my skin smoother& brighter. I'm trying to conserve it b/c it's expensive, but keep reaching for it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2004 8:30:00 AM More reviews by inwood

Wow! This polishes my skin to perfection everytime. Seriously addictive and I could not live without this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2003 8:59:00 PM More reviews by m1chelle

Got this almost full in a swap and I absolutely love this stuff. It has made such a dramatic difference in my skin in such a short period of time. My skin is much smoother and more even in tone. I am truly addicted. However ... the packaging needs work, so I took off one lippie. The salt shaker concept is okay, I guess, but a clear bottle would be better so you could see how much is being dispensed. Shake it a little too hard, and way too much comes out! Since your hands are wet, there's no way to put it back. So, to solve this little problem, I transferred it to a short, clear, plastic jar and scoop out what I need with a 1/2 tsp measuring spoon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2003 5:02:00 AM More reviews by viciousviolet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree: every time I use this, my skin looks instantly brighter. Not something I would use daily, but is great when you need a mid-week refresher.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2003 12:07:00 AM More reviews by honeygal

this is another favourite dermalogical product.makes my skin instanly brighter,softer and very smooth and i find that it helps to reduce blackheads.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2003 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Chantrea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I received a sample of this product in a swap from a wonderful lady, and quickly had to purchase the full size product. I have extremely sensitive and dehydrated/dry skin, that is always flaky on my forehead to the point where I feel like a lizard sometimes! This is the only product I've found so far that I'm able to use daily without aggrivating my sensitive skin (no redness!), and that successfully has banished all flakes away!

The only drawback is the pricing and packaging, I have had a few accidents where I've knocked the bottle over and have lost spoonfuls of product.

Still, this is my HG exfoliant!