February 27, 2015 | 2001 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2004 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Rebelgirl007

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product, smells good and does exfoliate the skin well, although i found that it wasnt grainy enough 4 me at times and washed away quickly but all in all its good stuff..

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2004 10:53:00 PM More reviews by astral_kitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Right after using this exfoliator my face felt smoother, but I still could see the blackheads embedded around my nose area. For my slightly sensitive skin, this is def not a DAILY exfoliator. If I use this two days in a row my face stings big time and needs at least 3 days for the sensitivity to subside.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2004 8:49:00 PM More reviews by sunwater83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite Dermalogica product. I purchased this about 9 months ago and am still working on my first container, I probably have about half left. It's very expensive, but it lasts a very long time. I also like using it with a gentle cleanser like Philosophy's Purity to do a double whammy to my skin. This leaves a nice glow to my skin and leaves it unbelievably smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2004 7:50:00 AM More reviews by Connie11

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is such an awesome exfoliant! It is not a physical exfoliant, but has lots of skin smoothing ingredients. It is a white powder that you mix with a little water to make a paste. I just love how you can actually see an immediate difference in your skin! It makes your skin instantly brighter and smoother. It's expensive, but I will definitely repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2004 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Surreptitious

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Luckily, I only had a few samples of this. I used it two days in a row, and it irritated my skin. I don't know what ingredient was the culprit, as I consider my skin fairly tough, but something in this definitely doesn't agree with my skin.

I think it's such a great idea- mixing up a fresh exfoliant to use whenever you want. This mixes up in a sort of paste-like fashion; not gritty at all. Neat. It just doesn't work for my skin.

I have pale, combination skin that leans toward dry in the winter and normal in the summer. I'll be 34 in March.

Ingredients

Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium silicate, sodium cocoyl idethionate, disodiom lauryl, sulfosuccinate, sodium lauroyl glutamate, collodidal oatmeal, oryza sativa bran, oryza sativa starch, oryza sativa extract, papain, salicylic acid, aspergillus, ferment, extracts of: arctostphylos uva ursi leaf, glycyrrhiza glabra, citrus grandis fruit, camellia sinensis leaf, ginkgo biloba, allantoin, hydrolyzed wheat protein, essential oils of: melameuca alternifolia leaf, citrus grandis peel, PCA, cyclodextrin, allyl methacrylates, crosspolymer, titanium dioxide, methylparaben

continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 8:43:00 AM More reviews by shirfene

74g, AU$73

It's made of some whitish powder that you need to mix with water when using. A super gentle exfoliant with no granule at all. I don't think it is able to exfoliate anything, but definitely gentle enough for everyday use. I don't really like this product coz I'd prefer something that can give me smooth skin after scrubbing. This product is unable to do so unfortunately. By the way, I think it'd be great to be used 3-4 times a week. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2004 9:39:00 PM More reviews by authordonnah

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Thing #1 to zap winter flakies... you'll end up with baby-smooth skin with no scrubbing. Excellent. One of my top five all time products.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2004 6:08:00 AM More reviews by 3muskerteers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really expensive exfoliant....but leaves skin feeling really nice, clean and smooth. Used it on alternate days. For a product this expensive i was expecting more results...didn't leave my skin glowing and radiant...just smooth....the packagng isn't all that great cos it just pours out the powder, and sometimes you tend to pur out too much...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2004 5:09:00 PM More reviews by shee_na

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

SUPERB PRODUCT!!! makes me look so glowy and fresh! i use it every 3 days and it works marvellously well! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2004 11:23:00 PM More reviews by piglet25

I love this stuff! I find it a bit expensive because I use it so much (twice a day), and I wish the shaker would pour out exactly the amount you need (Kanebo's powder exfoliant does that), but I'm still a major fan. This is one of the few products that I never stray from. Scrubs scare me, but I definitely need lots of exfoliation, and I find that this is the best exfoliant out there for me.