December 17, 2014 | 1683 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2004 8:43:00 AM More reviews by shirfene

74g, AU$73

It's made of some whitish powder that you need to mix with water when using. A super gentle exfoliant with no granule at all. I don't think it is able to exfoliate anything, but definitely gentle enough for everyday use. I don't really like this product coz I'd prefer something that can give me smooth skin after scrubbing. This product is unable to do so unfortunately. By the way, I think it'd be great to be used 3-4 times a week. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2004 9:39:00 PM More reviews by authordonnah

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Thing #1 to zap winter flakies... you'll end up with baby-smooth skin with no scrubbing. Excellent. One of my top five all time products.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2004 6:08:00 AM More reviews by 3muskerteers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really expensive exfoliant....but leaves skin feeling really nice, clean and smooth. Used it on alternate days. For a product this expensive i was expecting more results...didn't leave my skin glowing and radiant...just smooth....the packagng isn't all that great cos it just pours out the powder, and sometimes you tend to pur out too much...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2004 5:09:00 PM More reviews by shee_na

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

SUPERB PRODUCT!!! makes me look so glowy and fresh! i use it every 3 days and it works marvellously well! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2004 11:23:00 PM More reviews by piglet25

I love this stuff! I find it a bit expensive because I use it so much (twice a day), and I wish the shaker would pour out exactly the amount you need (Kanebo's powder exfoliant does that), but I'm still a major fan. This is one of the few products that I never stray from. Scrubs scare me, but I definitely need lots of exfoliation, and I find that this is the best exfoliant out there for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2004 9:35:00 AM More reviews by SugarQube

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff really does leave my skin so much brighter and softer after one use. I only use it on special occasions or when I feel my skin needs a pick-me-up as it is quite expensive, but when I do it makes such a difference! I agree that the packaging is fiddly - its difficult to dispense and I'm sure I'm wasting it by using too much! The product itself is fab though!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2004 2:06:00 AM More reviews by BoiNdhd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is so great. As I am new to the Dermalogica line, I am impressed! I thought the Microfoliant was going to scrub my face and aggravate my sensitive acne-prone skin...but it doesn't actually contain any physical abrasives!! The smell is awesome too! It has a very unique smell and definitely deep cleans for a really nice feeling afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2004 1:37:00 AM More reviews by spajunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is a great product. it is gentle enough to use everyday and brightens your skin and even though its gentle it does exfoliate well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2004 6:38:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this scrub for my sensitive skin. I use it about once a week, followed by Fresh Rose face mask. I spread a thin layer over my skin, and then wait a few minutes before I completely wash it off. Makes me skin sooo soft! Love it! Although I do agree that the packaging should be changed, nice concept though!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2004 10:12:00 PM More reviews by SmashMe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pretty good stuff, but I have stopped using it because baking soda works better for me. It does do a good job of polishing the skin so it 'glows'.