September 17, 2014 | 1736 users online

Scrubs - Dermalogica - Daily Microfoliant

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2004 5:09:00 PM More reviews by shee_na

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

SUPERB PRODUCT!!! makes me look so glowy and fresh! i use it every 3 days and it works marvellously well! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2004 11:23:00 PM More reviews by piglet25

I love this stuff! I find it a bit expensive because I use it so much (twice a day), and I wish the shaker would pour out exactly the amount you need (Kanebo's powder exfoliant does that), but I'm still a major fan. This is one of the few products that I never stray from. Scrubs scare me, but I definitely need lots of exfoliation, and I find that this is the best exfoliant out there for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2004 9:35:00 AM More reviews by SugarQube

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff really does leave my skin so much brighter and softer after one use. I only use it on special occasions or when I feel my skin needs a pick-me-up as it is quite expensive, but when I do it makes such a difference! I agree that the packaging is fiddly - its difficult to dispense and I'm sure I'm wasting it by using too much! The product itself is fab though!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2004 2:06:00 AM More reviews by BoiNdhd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is so great. As I am new to the Dermalogica line, I am impressed! I thought the Microfoliant was going to scrub my face and aggravate my sensitive acne-prone skin...but it doesn't actually contain any physical abrasives!! The smell is awesome too! It has a very unique smell and definitely deep cleans for a really nice feeling afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2004 1:37:00 AM More reviews by spajunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is a great product. it is gentle enough to use everyday and brightens your skin and even though its gentle it does exfoliate well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2004 6:38:00 PM More reviews by LaurenJ

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this scrub for my sensitive skin. I use it about once a week, followed by Fresh Rose face mask. I spread a thin layer over my skin, and then wait a few minutes before I completely wash it off. Makes me skin sooo soft! Love it! Although I do agree that the packaging should be changed, nice concept though!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2004 10:12:00 PM More reviews by SmashMe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pretty good stuff, but I have stopped using it because baking soda works better for me. It does do a good job of polishing the skin so it 'glows'.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2004 9:08:00 PM More reviews by ti71

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this! Have been using it everyday for a week & it leaves my skin smoother& brighter. I'm trying to conserve it b/c it's expensive, but keep reaching for it everyday.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2004 8:30:00 AM More reviews by inwood

Wow! This polishes my skin to perfection everytime. Seriously addictive and I could not live without this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2003 8:59:00 PM More reviews by m1chelle

Got this almost full in a swap and I absolutely love this stuff. It has made such a dramatic difference in my skin in such a short period of time. My skin is much smoother and more even in tone. I am truly addicted. However ... the packaging needs work, so I took off one lippie. The salt shaker concept is okay, I guess, but a clear bottle would be better so you could see how much is being dispensed. Shake it a little too hard, and way too much comes out! Since your hands are wet, there's no way to put it back. So, to solve this little problem, I transferred it to a short, clear, plastic jar and scoop out what I need with a 1/2 tsp measuring spoon.