TRESemme Instant Heat Tamer Spray

4.1

Water, Amodimethicon , Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, DMDM Hydantoin, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Biotin

on 3/24/2009 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great. I used this, then I tried the heat protector from Nexxus but when I finished that I missed this soo sooo much that I had to go buy another one. This smells great as well!!
This is vitamin enriched too which is great! Healthy for your hair! My friend recommended this to me and all I can say is, Thanks!
Thank you TRESemme for making a awesome product!

on 3/22/2009 9:33:00 AM

I'm not totally sure if this is really protecting my hair from heat damage, but I love this stuff anyway! It smells so good and seems to keep the frizziness away while I blowdry and straighten my hair. Plus it's really cheap, so I will definitely buy it again!

on 3/16/2009 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

So far so good. I've been using this for about a week before I apply any type of heat to my hair. Before I bought this I noticed my ends would look real dry when I flat iron but with this I can totally see shine. I don't know exactly if it's helping protect my hair. I hope it is. Smells great. It's cheap. The packaging/spritzer works great. You get a lot of product and I think it's working. LOL...Worth the try. Will purchase again.

on 3/16/2009 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Well, I gave the product a "3" for overall just because I'm not sure if it actually protects my hair when I style... But I love the smell and it does make my hair feel softer and helps control some frizz. I even spritz my hair a few times even when I don't style it just because of the smell and some of the frizz-control

on 3/12/2009 3:49:00 AM

Its funny, I honestly can't tell the difference when I use this or not, but I really like this product and I'm on my second bottle already. I spray this in everytime I straighten or curl my hair. The little spray handle is so convenient, I hate those press down ones, especially when you have to press a million times. The sprits are well disbursed too, it doesn't come out in a stream like my aussie leave in conditioner.

The smell is delicious, I wish there was a perfume that smells like it.

on 3/9/2009 5:08:00 PM

I have to blowdry and curl my hair every morning (OK, I don't HAVE to curl it, but I do it anyway). Double potential for damage to my hair. I don't really know if this Heat Tamer Spray really protects, but my hair is a little shinier after styling and it smells great! I can't really use conditioner because my scalp gets too greasy, but this spray provides just enough conditioning so that my comb slides right through to the ends. I love it. I panicked when I couldn't find it at Walgreens during my last visit. Luckily they had it at Target, so I stocked up. The spray is a little unusual, like a little gun trigger - it was a little awkward for me at first, but now I love it. Any angle, I have no problem spraying.

I love this product! I use this every time I blow dry my hair, straighten and curl my hair. Basically I use it every time I apply heat to my hair. I even use it after my hair is dry, I spritz some all around my hair to make it smell good and also add some shine :) Definitely try it out!

on 3/7/2009 11:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product after looking for a chaper alternative to the heat tamer spray I was running out of and I came across this. Im SO glad I did!! This stuff is amazing. It doesnt leave my hair feeling brittle or sticky, and it doesnt "build up" in my hair!! It smells amazing as well...no chemical smell, which I LOVE!!! Just about every protectant spray Ive used leaves a gross, noticable chemical smell. I love that its cheap too! The only thing I really dont care for..and it isnt even really a huge deal to me..is the sprayer..its acward to use at first lol. i will continue using this!!

on 3/6/2009 3:18:00 PM

This is a great heat protector it makes my hair smooth & shiny. I will buy this over and over again! I would like it if the nozzle was a little different but it won't stop me from using it. I love the smell of it also.

on 2/21/2009 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

This performed better than my Chi heat protecting spray at half the price. It left my hair soft without that chemical smell.

Popular Styling Products