Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 3/10/2004 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product cause some kind of allergic reaction. On my MMM-Olive NC30 skin tone, it didn't match at all.

on 3/8/2004 5:18:00 PM

Where have I been? I have been a member for over 1 year now & I have not used this until about a week ago. This is just a fantastic concealer! I have used SO many concealers this past year (Cle De Peau included!) & this has to be my absolute favorite! It makes me look "brighter & more-awake," no creasing, & makes me look younger...that is worth every penny to me now that I am 40. I can actually say I like this even better than CdP. And, believe me.....I have previously RAVED about CdP. Just raved. So, now you can get an idea just how much I love this stuff. Touche'..........

on 3/6/2004 8:09:00 PM

I don't understand what makes this product good let alone worth over $37 for such a small amount. It's essentially a pale foundation and not even a real highlighter so this is something I'll skip in the future.

on 3/3/2004 6:48:00 PM

Love this - more or less covers my dark circles (better than anything else anyway...still hunting for something that will cover them 100%) Very expensive tho...plus no warning when its going to run out causing major dilemmas!!

**Update - CD Skinflash blows this out of the water**

on 2/27/2004 4:01:00 PM

If you have the money to try this, you should. It is great as a highlighter/concealer for your undereyes and other places. I've never liked putting concealer under my eyes, because it always looks fake. But this just reflects the light away, so you look better, but it's not cakey or heavy. So beware that this is very sheer, but if you do it right it's great.

on 2/25/2004 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This concealer did nothing for my major dark under eyes circles, but when apply over my regular concealers (I have quite a few), it brightens and luminizes the skin under my eyes and gives my eyes a more luminous, rested look. I also use it as a highlighter on the inner corners of my eyes.

on 2/24/2004 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Er..I don't get the hype over this. It's soooo sheer and it's not even a concealer in the first place, it's a highlighter! I hate mine and it stinks after a while because its liquidy and always capped up. I tried washing it but the awful smell remained~ and I look like a panda with two whitish circles if I try to use this to diffuse the dark eye rings that I have. It's not good at all for a concealer. Pass!

on 2/24/2004 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I have recently rediscovered this in my m/u bag. I use it as a concealer for around the eye area - I am early 20's and don't have shadows but it does brighten the eyes and make m/u look flawless. Also it totally nutralises the colour of my eyelids making it a great eye-shadow base... shadow stays put all day and all night. The fact it doesn't irritate my skin is a plus (unlike the YSL foundation I bought). However, being a YSL product it's not animal friendly which is the main reason I will try and find an equivalent in another line (I know clarins does a similar product and Aveda and Chanel concealers are very good)... So yes, but no.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I really like this product! I use it under my eyes and on the shadows around my nose and it really brightens up my complexion.

on 2/20/2004 7:08:00 AM

One of my staples.I don´t have dark circles so the coverage is enough for me and I find it gives radiance and luminosity to the eye area which makes this a great quick pick me up product. Also it lasts for ages, so it´s a good investment.