Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

3.7

AQUA (WATER) . CYCLOMETHICONE . GLYCERIN . TALC . PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) . PEG/ PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE . MAGNESIUM SULFATE . TRIDECETH-3 . METHICONE . METHYLPARABEN . SQUALANE . [ /- MAY CONTAIN : CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) . CI 77019 (MICA) . CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE) . CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) . CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) . CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) . CI 75470 (CARMINE) . “NF8897” .

on 3/18/2004 11:27:00 PM

After I heard all the good reviews I decided to go to the store and give this a try. It's a good thing I was able to try it out there as the colour didn't quite match up! The coverage was good, but not good enough to cover up my dark under eye circles. The coverage is also very light which is very nice compared to my heavy Cinema Secrets concealer.

If you don't have dark circles and you find a colour that matches (I strongly suggest you try it out before you buy) then this is great. As for me, it just didn't do it.

on 3/18/2004 8:15:00 AM

Hmm, this is OK. It does brighthen but really, most of other liquid or powder highlighters (such as MAC Lightskapade) will do the same. As said, this is not a concealer and in my case only emphazises my dark circles. So, I don't hate it, but have no use for it either.

on 3/17/2004 5:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I believed all the hype about this product and while I'm sure it really works for most people, it doesn't do it for me.
I have quite dark under eye shadows that it doesn't even begin to cover and I find it emphasises not camouflages any spots (zits to you US gals!) Still looking for my HG concealer :(

on 3/14/2004 5:32:00 AM

Quite pricey but worth every penny, I cannot live without this product, dark circles just disappear when I use it. The gold pen just looks fab in my makeup bag too.

I have #1 which is a slightly pale pinky shade. It's the completely wrong shade for my Chanel #20, Armani LSF #4 skin BUT this works amazingly on my eyelids to neutralize the yellowness and to provide a good even base for eyeshadow application.

on 3/13/2004 4:26:00 AM

When the YSL girl first tried this on me in #3, I couldn't stop looking at myself in the mirror. I looked so good. Then I went outside in the sunlight, and I looked totally airbrushed. I thought $36 was a little too steep, so I ran to Walmart and bought the Revlon Skinlights comparable product for $8. Bad move, because it does not compare. I finally broke down and bought the Touche Eclat, and I have no regrets.

on 3/12/2004 11:18:00 AM

Finally a concealer light enough for my PPP skin! And it doesn't look cakey! I will definitely buy this again! APRIL 7 EDIT: This caused a horrible allergic reaction (red, swollen, flaky skin)! And I have never gotten an allergic reaction from make-up! (I eliminated all other eye make up and then tried the Touche Eclat again to confirm this was the cause-- my skin's reaction was actually so severe I had to call in sick!) My eye area still looks irritated one week later. Minus three lippies. Up for swap it goes!

on 3/10/2004 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product cause some kind of allergic reaction. On my MMM-Olive NC30 skin tone, it didn't match at all.

on 3/8/2004 5:18:00 PM

Where have I been? I have been a member for over 1 year now & I have not used this until about a week ago. This is just a fantastic concealer! I have used SO many concealers this past year (Cle De Peau included!) & this has to be my absolute favorite! It makes me look "brighter & more-awake," no creasing, & makes me look younger...that is worth every penny to me now that I am 40. I can actually say I like this even better than CdP. And, believe me.....I have previously RAVED about CdP. Just raved. So, now you can get an idea just how much I love this stuff. Touche'..........

on 3/6/2004 8:09:00 PM

I don't understand what makes this product good let alone worth over $37 for such a small amount. It's essentially a pale foundation and not even a real highlighter so this is something I'll skip in the future.

Video Reviews & Tutorials