July 25, 2014 | 1552 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2009 12:26:00 PM More reviews by minou

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is gentle for my sensitive eyes and good enough to remove any eye makeup. My HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2009 12:02:00 PM More reviews by g33kygirl

It's good makeup remover, but it leaves an oily residue that you have to wash off later. It didn't burn my eyes or anything but I just didn't like it.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2009 12:08:00 PM More reviews by elemere

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

While I usually love Neutrogena products, this one did not impress. Although it is gentle, and did remove foundation thoroughly, it did nothing to budge my mascara and eye makeup. After washing my entire face with One Step gentle cleanser, I looked in the mirror to see that I needed to wash again, and then finally put some of the cleanser on a washcloth and rub and rub and RUB. If you are indeed looking for one step makeup removal, in my experience, this might be TOO gentle to do any real makeup removal.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2009 11:53:00 AM More reviews by mrsfnulnu

This product does a good job removing my eye makeup, although as other people have observed it leaves an oily residue. The biggest problem for me, however, has been that every time I have used it I wake up the next morning to red, gunky eyes, almost like I have an eye infection. I must be allergic to something in it. I used it about three times, thinking it must have been a coincidence that my eyes were getting like that every time I used it, but sure enough there was a clear correlation. I have stopped using it altogether. Also, the packaging is not user-friendly. It should have a pump dispenser or something so you don't dump the whole bottle out on your cotton ball by accident. Will not buy again due to my obvious reaction to the ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 10:57:00 PM More reviews by 1enigma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've used 2 bottles already!
This is a great eye makeup remover. Good price. $8. Removes all the dirt very quickly without having to use a lot of the solution. Packaging is similar to those of other removers. I took one lippie off as it tends to get a bit greasy if you use a lot of the product. When that happens, I usually just wipe the excess off with a wet towel. Would def. buy again.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2009 10:14:00 PM More reviews by hayley842

My eyes are stinging, and I was sure to be gentle with the cotton ball. I'm not allergic to anything else, but somehow this product kills my eyes. It's also very oily and turns my eye area into a greasy, smudgy mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2009 11:25:00 AM More reviews by miki08

This eye make up remover is just as good as the much pricier ones like Clinique or Lancome. It takes eye make up -eye shadow, mascara, eye liner- fast. Looks oily, but doesn't feel that way. It's gentle and safe for contacts wearer like me. This is my HG for eye make up remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2009 4:26:00 AM More reviews by saiyuri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ok so at first i was trying to get this other eye make up called essence of beauty but cant get it cuzz theres not CVS store in my city crazy i know. So the next best thing was this and to my surprise i love it! gets my eye make up off fast and i dont need to keep rubbing at it! I would recommend this to friends.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by x0x0kristinax0x0

I love this makeup remover! I found that when I used it my eye makeup slid right off; there was no pulling or harsh rubbing. I also liked the fact that my eyes didn't feel dried out afterwards like they usually do with other removers. Although it leaves a slight oily cast over my eyelids, the sensation is easily removed with water. Overall I am really happy with this product and will most definately purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2009 1:22:00 AM More reviews by sg00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even though I have yet to try the esteemed Ponds eye m/u remover, this will do. This product just removes everything without hassle. It leaves behind a slightly oily feeling on the lids, but given the performance, I won't complain. Not HG, but definitely close.