July 24, 2014 | 1873 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2006 8:56:00 AM More reviews by dairie816

I received two sample sizes of this after reading so much about it on here...I've gotten a terrible "hormonal" breakout this past week (yes, you know what that is) and I have a wedding to go to in 7 days. I started using this under my moisturizer yesterday and it has **definitely** helped with pimples and making my skin more glow-y overall! I'm so glad I tried this. A little goes a long way, too. This morning I used it and put Estee Lauder Idealist on top- that helped even more. My skin looks so much better already. I definitely like this stuff!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2006 8:58:00 PM More reviews by shelby1123

I recklessly suntanned and did a lot of outdoor sports between the 'sun damage alert' times of 10am-4pm when I was in my late teens and 20s. Now in my early 30s, I'm trying to undo whatever damage I've done to my skin!! After using this for about 2 months, I noticed that my fine lines on my forehead seem to be disappearing. My brown spots are however still there to remind me of the reckless youth i was. I guess given the damage I've done, I shouldn't have had too high hopes of this being a miracle serum. Brown spots it didn't fade, more recent scarring caused by some blemishes did disappear quickly. I've got normal/combination skin with the occasional crazy breakout, but this serum isn't too rich or oily for me. In fact, it gets absorbed pretty well. Would buy it again unless I find something else that is a little cheaper and still does the job. I'm giving it 4 lippies and not 5 because of the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2006 7:19:00 PM More reviews by rae_rae

I am using all 3 repair products and am not sure what exactly this is doing for my face but my skin hasnt been clearer! Love what EL skincare is doing for my face especially since I've used everything on the market to clear up my acne and scarring from past breakouts. This makes my skin even toned, hydrated and calms eruptions of acne.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2006 8:34:00 PM More reviews by jehanneisbeautiful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although this product is very luxurious and nice to use....the price outweighs the results. While i definately noticed fine lines diminish after a few nights of use, it didn't do much else for my skin. Iv'e used many many skin care products, cheaper ones and very expensive ones alos. Let me just say there are much better ones out there for the same price as this one, or one's that are even cheaper and deliver similar results. I have kept in mind the claim of this product is to prevent future damage as well as to repair already damaged skin, so i do recommend if you can afford to, use this one as a PREVENTATIVE skin care product. As it neutralizes free-radicals that damage skin. So good to maybe add to your daily skin care regimen.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2006 9:39:00 PM More reviews by mah2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Oh my! I have Never used such a wonderful product. I had never heard of the product and received it in a gift during bonus time. I have had a small red, dry, rough, rashy type spot on my face for over 2 months which I have used multiple products on without any results. I used this the first night I received it and to my astonishment the patch had disappeared the next morning! It was completely gone after one use. I am completely sold on the stuff. If it could do that in one night I can't wait to see what it does for my skin over a period of time. I am not usually one to spend a lot on skin care products, this is a little pricey(I'm a clinique kinda girl) but I will not think twice about purchasing this product! You have to try it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2006 6:32:00 PM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this serum for about 7 years now. I purchased my first bottle the month I turned 30. I think EL has some fantastic products out there, and they are well known in the industry for being very cutting edge in their skincare research. I visited several EL counters, and asked what product they would suggest to a 30 year old woman, to start using on combination skin for anti-aging purposes. It was unanimous. In addition to separate SPF, every single makeup artist recommended Advanced Night Repair. They all said different things about what it would do. Everything from even out skintone, to healing cuts, helping acne scars fade, and so many other benefits. In addition, it seems to be the one product they all use themselves. So I purchased it. I have been using it religiously, almost every night for 7 1/2 years. Other than a temporary battle with adult hormonal acne, I am very pleased with my skin. When I was 30, I looked about 27. Now, my skin looks like that of a 30 year old, even though I am actually 38. My skin tone has remained pretty even. It is always soft and plump. I have no facial wrinkles, and only the tiniest little lines by the corner of my eye. I am not 100% sure of exactly what this serum is doing for me, but I know that without it, my skin would not have the natural, healthy look that it currently has. When I compare my skin to my girlfriends of the same age, I notice a big difference. My skin is clearer, more radiant, has fewer discolorations, no ruddiness and no under eye lines and crow's feet. It looks tighter, yet has that natural softness to it. I know I have good genes, and I wear SPF almost daily, but my Estee Lauder serum definitely helps.

17 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2006 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Hannah1073

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this product for 8 years now...I am 32 and I can really say it is exceptional! I have never been much of a sun worshipper which will have helped and I have nevr smoked, but I do not have a single line or wrinkle! wonderful wonderful healing repairing preventative serum. Worth every penny! (and used properly...day and night - 3 drops each application) One bottle lasts months and months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2006 12:45:00 AM More reviews by cjenn

I love the way this makes my skin feel after washing. I awake to a nice, smooth complexion in the AM and some of my fine lines have eased a bit since using this. This is one of EL's staple products and it is a real Godsend for waking up your skin very quickly. Another great classic from EL!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2006 2:00:00 PM More reviews by beautynyc

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

There is a reason this product was granted a patent some 20 years back. This was truly a groundbreaking product, ahead of it's time and it is still going strong and delivering results! This serum is quickly absorbed and has definite repairing qualities to it. Works great to calm and heal skin after a bit too much sun, not a selling point, but it worked for me. I would recommend this to anyone in a heartbeat! Now, if Lauder could only figure out who it's target customer is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2005 2:12:00 AM More reviews by expat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product fell firmly into my "like it, but probably not enough to buy again" category... until last week. I had surgery on my shoulder a few weeks ago and there was a small area (size of a dime)that just refused to heal properly. Faced with the prospect of getting a skin graft if it didn't heal soon, I decided to try anything and everything. I saw my little bottle of Advanced Night Repair in the cabinet and thought, "What the heck, it's worth a shot!" Good Lord, it works!!! Within two days the open area started healing much better than when I'd been using the prescription stuff from the hospital! Will definitely have to ask my doctor what's up with this... there's something in this product that really does work to "repair" skin.