September 23, 2014 | 1812 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2006 8:58:00 AM More reviews by alice_alix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was using that serum about 5 or 6 years ago and was quite satisfied with it. It is not spectacular in results but it is very decent. I like the packaging, too. I bought it 2 or 3 times, than I switched to some other brands. There are too many new serums to try now, so I'm not planning to purchase this one again, but I still think that this is one of the best Estee Lauder skincare products.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2006 2:19:00 AM More reviews by LadyRay713

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i got this in a little free sample baggy, it was the extremly small bottle hard to open, and no dropper so i was literally pouring it out for a few drops.

other then that, this product was horrible. sure it made your face feel good for about 15 min. after that its a burning sensation, all night i felt like i had put my face in a vat of vasiline. pure oil slick. i let it stay on all night, thinking "night repair" next morning what a shock. a face full of tiny red dots ALL over, especially on my cheeks.

its been two weeks and im still trying to recover from it. ive got dry patchy skin, that is still red.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2006 1:44:00 AM More reviews by ewoka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! My cheeks tend to flush and get red/irritated due to my allergies and it really helps the problem :) i've only been using it 3-5 days and I've already noticed a huge difference. I put the cetaphil cream on top and wake up with really soft skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2006 11:12:00 PM More reviews by jemstar

Reading all the raves on ANR is justified! I have been using this 2x a day for a week now and I can see the difference. It makes my skin glow and has calmed down my acne trouble spot on my chin (I have been trying to get rid of it for the past 6 months!). Also, for my combo skin, I have noticed that it is less oily and my skin feel matte. I have tried other high-end creams like la mer, SKII but this stuff really rocks! I will definitely repurchase and also will be picking up the EL idealist.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2006 6:38:00 AM More reviews by Anciuca

It's a very good product.My skin looks and feels wonderful with this.I've u
sed other serums,but this is the only one that makes my skin glow!
Update:after seven years I still love this.It's the only product that I was faithfull to.I'm turning 40 this year and people think I'm 30!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2006 12:18:00 AM More reviews by Kandinsky

I can't believe I haven't wrfitten a review this serum! I've been using it for the past 6 months, as I began using it as a preventative measure. I like that it has tons of antioxidants that are supposed to "neutralize" the toxins your skin is exposed to during the day, which should prevent aging and your chances of skin cancer. I have combination skin which is pretty clean barring a few clogged pores and the occasional (hormonal or stress-related) breakout. I use 2-3 drops at night, then follow with Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel. This works well for breakouts, doesn't clog my pores, and keeps my skin looking fresh, as well as (hopefully) preventing lines. I can't stress enough how soft this makes my skin! (To compare, I have used Philosophy's serum and it doesn't even come close!) The packaging sucks, I wish it came in a pump b/c the glass bottle doesn't travel well and the the little rubber handle came separated from the rest of the top. However, I will continue to buy this for the rest of my life- HG!

UPDATE 6/8/2007: Still using this faithfully every night- I buy the 1.7 oz size ($77 USD) about twice a year, and is definitely worth the price. Ingredients: water, bifida ferment lysate, methyl gluceth-20, peg-75, butylene glycol, bis-peg-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, glycereth-26, cola acuminata (kola) extract, squalane, sodium RNA, sodium hyaluronate, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, bisabolol, pantethine, hydrogenated lecithin, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, anthemis nobilis (chamomile), caffeine, choleth-24, ceteth-24, xanthan gum, tea, carbomer, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, bht, trisodium edt, benzyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, yellow 5, green 5, red 4

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2006 6:57:00 PM More reviews by megnog28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was on a business trip in Europe and I was expiriencing a major hormonal breakout, and I had not packed any of my usual "treatments". I decided to shop at the duty free while waiting for my connecting flight and I was considering other products that have exfoliating properties and I saw the ANR, which I remembered using my mom's as a teenager and how well it worked.I have battled with adult acne for years, have tried everything from Retin-A to La Mer, Dr. Huaschka to Pro Activ, and I cannot express enough of the effectiveness of this product. My face basically cleared up overnight and has looked great ever since. Indeed, I made the right purchase. I was so afraid that after the first night, it would not continue to be as effective, but it is and it absolutely has healing repairing qualities. Also, my skin tone is evened out, I have no dryness, it helps my moisturizers absorb better, the acne is gone, the t-zone is gone, my face feels so soft and smooth, and I like how this product smells. The ANR also absorbs well, is not at all oily and has a very hygenic dropper which is great because then you don't tend to use too much or have to stick your fingers in the treatment. This product must be used with a moustrizer, and my basic regime is all Keihl's which this compliments perfectly. My skin is extremely erratic, dry, sensitive, yet oily and clogged during my period, and I have had NO side effects or problems. Definetly an HG treatment. I wish I had stumbled upon it sooner, but now I know! Its a keeper and I will absolutely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2006 8:56:00 AM More reviews by dairie816

I received two sample sizes of this after reading so much about it on here...I've gotten a terrible "hormonal" breakout this past week (yes, you know what that is) and I have a wedding to go to in 7 days. I started using this under my moisturizer yesterday and it has **definitely** helped with pimples and making my skin more glow-y overall! I'm so glad I tried this. A little goes a long way, too. This morning I used it and put Estee Lauder Idealist on top- that helped even more. My skin looks so much better already. I definitely like this stuff!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2006 8:58:00 PM More reviews by shelby1123

I recklessly suntanned and did a lot of outdoor sports between the 'sun damage alert' times of 10am-4pm when I was in my late teens and 20s. Now in my early 30s, I'm trying to undo whatever damage I've done to my skin!! After using this for about 2 months, I noticed that my fine lines on my forehead seem to be disappearing. My brown spots are however still there to remind me of the reckless youth i was. I guess given the damage I've done, I shouldn't have had too high hopes of this being a miracle serum. Brown spots it didn't fade, more recent scarring caused by some blemishes did disappear quickly. I've got normal/combination skin with the occasional crazy breakout, but this serum isn't too rich or oily for me. In fact, it gets absorbed pretty well. Would buy it again unless I find something else that is a little cheaper and still does the job. I'm giving it 4 lippies and not 5 because of the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2006 7:19:00 PM More reviews by rae_rae

I am using all 3 repair products and am not sure what exactly this is doing for my face but my skin hasnt been clearer! Love what EL skincare is doing for my face especially since I've used everything on the market to clear up my acne and scarring from past breakouts. This makes my skin even toned, hydrated and calms eruptions of acne.