Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

on 1/15/2007 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Good staff is really work. I do not like this brand for my delicate skin BUT this serum is not break me out at all...so i probably buy again

on 1/13/2007 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using this product for one week and I really love it. I use it every night with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. It has helped clear up my hormonal acne, makes my skin smoother and gives me a really pretty glow. It's perfect for my temperamental, combination skin.

on 12/12/2006 1:15:00 PM

I have normal skin and is going to be 30 soon. I used a big bottle of this which lasted for over 6 monthes. I ususally apply both morning and night time. My feeling is that it is a bit oily and doesn't help much as they promised. It might work better if your main purpose is anti-aging but not moisturizing. Also this item is a bit pricey and probably not worth it for any one younger than 35.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

i have been using this for about a week now, and while i havent noticed any major improvements in skin, i am noticing subtle things. it is too early to tell, but i will update upon further use. i appreciate that estee lauder has given us the option to purchase a bigger and smaller size. i bought the small size since i never used this before but according to all you gals here it is a miracle in a little brown bottle. will update!

on 11/9/2006 10:36:00 AM

I had a similar experience to another reviewer - the product felt as though it burned my skin, and then later I had red areas on my face for DAYS afterwards. This didn't happen the first, second, or third or whatever times I used it - only later. (We aren't born with allergies - they DEVELOP.)
I suspect this happens because of the perfume in the product, in conjunction with acids or other skin-penetrating substances in it. So the perfume, to which some of us are sensitive, is carried deep into the skin and irritates it BIGTIME! I would be really scared to use this product again, and in fact this experience has really turned me off Estee Lauder.
Clinique is owned and made by the same company, and often their products are the same thing without the perfume! Clinique always used to have a sort of anti-acne young-person image, but seems to have aged along with us boomers ;-)
I don't think Clinique has any product similar to Advanced Night Repair, which hints to me it isn't just the perfume that is irritating. There is (weirdly for a nighttime product), a sunscreen in the product (a cinnamate) and that one can be irritating too.
By the way, some sources say that anything which irritates your skin may actually cause slight DAMAGE.

on 10/17/2006 1:23:00 PM

i donot know what it is doing to me since i donot see any difference but i have to say it absorbes very well and there is no trace grease left on the skin.

on 10/11/2006 1:54:00 AM

Best product ever!!! I am in my early twenties, have very fair skin and still had troubles with breakouts. I saw an add for this in a magazine talking about how it helps heal skin etc and thought i would give it a try (since i try so many diff products looking for the HG my skin goes through quite a beating). Since i have started using it, i don't have breakouts, maybe a small pimple every few weeks or so, and the spot left goes in a day or so with this product. I use it day and night and i never have problems with dry skin, it is always smooth and clear, goes great under day/night cream and makeup. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny because i no longer need to go to the spa for facials to keep my skin clear.

on 10/9/2006 8:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was using that serum about 5 or 6 years ago and was quite satisfied with it. It is not spectacular in results but it is very decent. I like the packaging, too. I bought it 2 or 3 times, than I switched to some other brands. There are too many new serums to try now, so I'm not planning to purchase this one again, but I still think that this is one of the best Estee Lauder skincare products.

on 9/20/2006 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i got this in a little free sample baggy, it was the extremly small bottle hard to open, and no dropper so i was literally pouring it out for a few drops.

other then that, this product was horrible. sure it made your face feel good for about 15 min. after that its a burning sensation, all night i felt like i had put my face in a vat of vasiline. pure oil slick. i let it stay on all night, thinking "night repair" next morning what a shock. a face full of tiny red dots ALL over, especially on my cheeks.

its been two weeks and im still trying to recover from it. ive got dry patchy skin, that is still red.

on 9/2/2006 1:44:00 AM

I love this product! My cheeks tend to flush and get red/irritated due to my allergies and it really helps the problem :) i've only been using it 3-5 days and I've already noticed a huge difference. I put the cetaphil cream on top and wake up with really soft skin.

Popular Treatments (Face)