Dove Beauty Bar

4.4

sodium lauroyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium tallowate or sodium palmitate, lauric acid, sodium isethionate, water, sodium stearate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium cocoate or sodium palm kernelate, fragrance, sodium chloride, tetrasodium edta, tetrasodium etidronate, titanium dioxide.

I have psorisis as does my son and this is the one soap from the super-market we can use, makes my skin feel fresh clean and not tight at all. A super cheap alternative to a body wash.

Dove is a classic for a reason: it is a gentle soap, with a great scent at a very low price. The scent of Dove is relaxing and comforting like a fleece blanket. It reminds me a being a child and my mom. I love all sorts of bath and body products but I always have a bar of Dove. I also use it on my face- I have sensitive, normal to dry, acne prone skin and it is one of the very best cleansers for my skin. I have literally tried dozens of products (from drugstore to department store brands, including health food store and LUSH) and low and behold, Dove is the best for my skin! So it's a HG for me- and I can see myself always having Dove in my bathroom.

Great bar that gently cleanses and doesn't leave any residue, excellent for both face and body.

This is my holy grail face cleanser, nothing, at any price, works better. I used to have acne prone skin, but now I go barefaced 99.9% of the time, my skin is completely clear thanks to Dove.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been using the Dove white bar for a few years now on my acne-prone skin, and it is great. I use to try harsh treatments that only worsened my complexion problems. Dove removes my makeup without overdrying or irritating. Just be sure to rinse it completely off. I don't need a moisturizer when I use this and you can't beat the price either.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a great bar for your body, but on my face it was so drying. I bought it because I like to use cleansing bars over liquids, but I don't want my skin to be dried out at the same time. I saw 1/4 moisturizer on this, so I thought it would leave my skin soft. Well, it didn't. It just cleansed like a regular cleanser, and gave my skin a very tight, dried out feeling. However it did not aggravate my extremely sensitive skin, which was good. I wouldn't buy this again, as for me it was nothing great. Its good for body, but not face. I would have repurchased it for my body, but I now prefer to use natural products such as those from Lush, as I find they don't aggravate my skin.

I recommend using this for the body and not face.

Great soap, very good for my sensitive skin.

I broke out really badly when I started using this on my face so I cannot recommend it. It didn't feel moisturised either considering that it is supposed to contain mosturisers. No I will not be buying this again.