November 27, 2014 | 1337 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2006 4:52:00 PM More reviews by abbyabrams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells like lemon Pine-Sol! Nasty. I can't get past the smell to use it long enough to report results. Sorry.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2006 11:15:00 AM More reviews by teenystar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is good stuff. I took one lippie off because it's a bit gritty. I'd like it better if it went on more smoothly. It does an excellent job of softening cuticles, and the jar is adorable. Definitely one of Burt's Bees best products. Here's a tip--When it starts getting to the bottom of the pot, you can stick it in a warm oven for a few minutes to melt it back down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2006 1:21:00 PM More reviews by rydellpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a must have in the winter months!! I love the smell, but I'm not to crazy about the tin. Maybe if it came in a jar. The tins are hard for me to open.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2006 4:58:00 PM More reviews by grenadine_00

My cuticles are typically ragged and dry, thanks to neglect and frequent handwashing. I sometimes use handcream e.g. L'occitane's or Aveda but my cuticles remain embarassing. Thus, cuticle cream. This smells sharply of lemon(in a good way) and is more of an ointment than cream but it contains sweet almond oil, lemon oil, vitamin e, cocoa butter, rosemary extract and beta carotene, in addition to the ubiquitous beeswax that appears to be a staple of Burt's Bees. I've been using this 2-3x/day, almost absentmindedly, and my cuticles indeed look marvelous. The tin is adorable and easy to open. The ointment also serves somewhat as a barrier when I wash my hands so that my hands are not completely stripped. In any case, though not usually a fan of Burt's Bees, am now a convert to the cult of this excellent ointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2006 2:01:00 PM More reviews by lexy37

another great product from burt's bees. delicious lemon creme scent and very easy to use- nongreasy yet extremely moisturizing. i got mine in a burt's bees slipper set [which included slippers, coconut foot creme, and lemon butter cuticle cream] love all the burt's bees products...so gentle and love how only fabulous natural ingredients are used ;p

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2006 3:47:00 PM More reviews by BLAKESMOM

I adore this ! Smells great and works wonders on my dry ragged cuticles

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2006 7:41:00 PM More reviews by Tina68

What can I say that hasn't all ready been written? It softens my cuticles, but not all day. The smell is okay (a little bit too much like Pledge IMO), the price is reasonable considering the product will last a long time and I've had no problems opening or closing the tin. Since Philosophy discontinued Save the Nails - the best cuticle ointment ever! - I've been looking for a replacement and this will suffice for now, but when I'm still looking for The One.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2006 6:41:00 PM More reviews by LadyWilde

I hardly ever use this in warm weather, but during the winter when my hands are dry and my cuticles are shredded, this stuff is a lifesaver. I massage it into and around my nails a few times a week (usually right before bed), then rub the excess into my hands. True, it's a little greasy and it takes time to give each little fingernail the attention it deserves, but it's so worth it. It makes my dry, ragged cuticles look so much better. Also, the tin is cute and the lemon smell is very pleasant. Highly recommended. **CHANGED MY MIND** So, it turns out that rubbing a light oil (I like sunflower) into my nails and cuticles moisturizes just as well, doesn't feel heavy and waxy, takes less time and effort, and costs less. So there.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 2:14:00 AM More reviews by iyadls

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great present for anyone who cares about or uses their hands a lot. It's cheap, well-packaged, and works! I have horribly dry, raggedy cuticles that tend to tear, and this works amazingly well. The smell is a little strong, but it fades quickly, while the moisturizing action lasts surprisingly long. Try it on the rough soles of your feet - I use it on my heels, and it works amazingly well. Great stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2006 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Beautiful_But_Dorky

Just had to write another quick review for this product to share something really cool I just learned about it.... A friend of mine and I went out the other day to this festival thing in the middle of a hot, dusty desert area. Her lips were drying out, and it even got to the point where the corners of her mouth began to hurt. This may not be a problem for some of you, but I think a lot of us have been there at one time or another... Anyway, we were trying to figure out what to do when it hit me-- USE THE LEMON BUTTER CUTICLE CREAM! It actually worked wonderfully... Of course, it's no regular substitute for lip balm, but if you ever get dry patches in the corner of your mouth, give it a shot. :) Not bad at all! Also, I've learned it's a quick fix for creasy/dry under-eye concealers. Just take a small amount and pat under the eye on top of the concealer to touch up.