April 20, 2014 | 1962 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by sabrinalovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really good foundation! I was really skeptical about buying this foundation because it was cover girl and in the past the foundations that they had launched just didn't do the job but this one is amazing! Its full coverage which I love and it dont make you matte or shiny its the perfect consistency!! Go try this product out ...

Update:
I have to say that I really love the coverage and the finish of this foundation but it broke me out like no other. I think it's the perfect foundation if you have something like a special event that you want your skin to look absolutely flawless this would be the best adorable option to go with!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by makeupcutiex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I was extremely skeptical about buying this foundation because of my dry skin due to the use of many different acne products. I like a matte finish without looking dry and cakey, and this foundation did just that! My discolored and acne prone skin looks beautiful underneath this foundation, it covered everything extremely well, probably because of how thick it is. I am so impressed with my skin, great job CoverGirl!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by ezsand007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This made my face itch & oxidized terribly on my sensitive skin. Do not use this product if you have sensitive skin or rosacea.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2013 6:18:00 PM More reviews by helloroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Decent medium-full coverage drugstore foundation. Unfortunately, I could not find a color match. I'm around NC25-30 with beige (slightly more yellow) undertones. I tried Buff Beige, Medium Beige, and Warm Beige. Buff and medium were too light while warm was waay too orangey looking. It just wasn't mean to be. Disappointing. Another thing..this stuff gets gross quickly. As in cakey. Careful with application! I tried fingers, RT expert face brush, kabuki brush, flat top..I couldn't find a way to get this stuff to blend.
I don't think this is better than MUFE Mat Velvet or MAC Pro Long Wear - things I have heard this product compared to.
Mat Velvet is much more natural looking/full coverage/easy to blend and has better color selection by far.
Pro Long Wear is easier to blend as well and gives a bit more coverage. It can easily be built up in coverage while 3 in 1 cannot.
I found that the 3 in 1 accentuated every single pore or dry spot even with a good moisturizer underneath.

I would honestly choose Revlon Colorstay over this. Sorry bout it.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent drugstore foundation for oily/combination and non-sensitive skin types. But for those of us with dry and/or sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend it. I have sensitive/acne prone/combo skin that tends to react to drugstore brand foundations. I was really excited to try this foundation due to all the positive reviews, and I have been looking for a full coverage foundation. I love the packaging, first of all - the pump is something every foundation should come with imo. The product itself gives very good coverage (I would say 85-90%) but I still would use a concealer with it for problem areas. The finish is gorgeous on my skin, giving my acne-scarred, hyper pigmented skin nearly flawless coverage. I was really in love with the finish of this foundation, it is like a liquid to powder formula (you can see why this would not work well for dry skin). My T-zone never got oily at all and the foundation stayed in place until I took it off. There was little to no transfer as well. However, my skin became irritated almost immediately - it was itchy and burned slightly. I wore it a couple of times to make sure I wasn't imagining it and got the same result each time :( I took off this foundation last night and my skin is still irritated today. It didn't break me out, though, which is good. I'm so bummed because this foundation would have been HG for me if not for my sensitive skin. But, it is wonderful for oil control and has great lasting power and a beautiful finish, so I would still recommend it to people with non-sensitive and combo to oily skin.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by xzombiecourtneyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is some fantastic foundation. I used Covergirl Clean and I thought it was pretty good but it wasn't amazing. I saw that this was new so I wanted to try it out by all the good reviews. It's fantastic. It's definitely on my top list of foundations because it's amazing. I can also save a few dollars buying it as well. The pump makes it even better! I will most definitely buy this again because of how nice it makes my skin look. It's not cakey and it doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa throughout the day. It's a must buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2013 5:55:00 AM More reviews by amna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

found my HG foundation! This thing lasts on my grease pit face. It blends in and melts into my skin and looks flawless. My pores are well hidden and I dont get too shiny. Nothing will keep my skin looking matte for long hours. I've accepted it, but this comes close ... I first picked Soft HOney for my NC35, and it was too dark, I tried warm beige and it was perfect. Since I have both bottles now, I just mix a little of both just to use it up. But the warm beige is a perfect color. This does oxidize but the color is perfect after one hour. This is a must try for oily skinned folks. Get it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by suprsweet

I usually don't do reviews, but this was a must! My skin is so, so, so oily and no high end product worked for me. I used Chanel, Bare Minerals, etc. I finally checked this out and it keeps my face oil-free for the whole work day! From getting ready 7am-5pm at night! Even then it is just slightly dewy. One day I didn't touch up at all bc I was too busy and at 8pm at night my friend asked me if I just redid my makeup bc it looked perfect. Well, ladies -- this foundation is a winner!! =) I can't see my self using anything else!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by megsn107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First of all, I LOVE this stuff. Im usually pretty picky about my foundation and usually stick to the high end brands. The only other drugstore foundation I trust is the Revlon Whipped that comes in a jar. I have dry skin and with most drugstore foundations they either make my skin super dry or if they claim theyre "moisturizing" and make me look like a grease ball. This doesnt feel like I have anything on, it blends beautifuly and has a great texture. Not too thick, not too watery. It is totally buildable and it could go from light to meduim/full coverage depending on how much you use. I love that it comes with a pump, much more sanitary then pouring it on your hand or dipping your finger in a jar. It lasts all day for me which is great. The only problem I do have with it is that it did oxidize on me a tad bit. But I just put bronzer on my neck and its fine lol quick fix! Definetly worth picking up and trying out!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 12:49:00 AM More reviews by FracturedBroken

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

As of right now this is my new favorite foundation. I'm pretty yellow toned (NC30-35) and I have a problem with foundations being either not yellow enough or straight up orange. I have this in warm beige and it's the perfect shade for me. It goes on like a dream and lasts all day. I live in a very humid climate and even in winter most of my other foundations are pretty much gone at the end of the day. I absolutely love that this has a pump.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No