October 26, 2014 | 1529 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Makeupobssesed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty good bb cream coming from the drugstore but doesn't last long. There are better bb creams out on the market so i wouldn't repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2013 12:50:00 AM More reviews by forevermabel

To be honest, I "thought" I loved this bb cream, but after wearing this bb cream for a few couple days, my face started to break out. Usually it's rarely for my face to "break out" and I have normal skin tone. (neither oily, or dry) I don't ever intend to buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by mlosterhout

I started using this "bb cream" a couple days ago. I really wanted to order an asian one but was too excited to try it out that I settled for an american version. I wouldn't consider this a real bb cream, definitely a tinted moisterizer. But I. Love. It! It works sooo well with my skin which is usually very dry. It's really light but covers enough to where I don't have to wear powder over it. It's perfect for days you don't want to wear a lot of make-up and for days when you need a nice base. I will definitely be buying this as soon as I run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by highmaintenancepanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I generally like this BB Cream. I've tried the Clinique one with comparable results. It was less than $10 and the medium shade matches my skin tone. There are only 5 colours available so it might not match all complexions.

It comes fast out of the tube and I've had a few accidents with it when I haven't put the cap immediately on after I use it.

I have combo skin and find it makes my face a bit shiny so I use a setting powder over it. It covers imperfections just as well as my old foundation (L'Oreal True Match) but it feels lighter on my skin and doesn't transfer off onto my phone and collar the same way. I've been complimented with having a glow to my skin and having a nice complexion while wearing it.

I'll definitely be buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by SleepyLabRat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you have oily skin, stay FAR, FAR away from this stuff. The texture, coverage, etc are what I was expecting, but the oil slick that it turned my face into was really a let down. This would probably be wonderful for someone with very dry skin, but on me it was a disaster.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover2121

No coverage what so ever not even a slight tint. Its like putting on moisturizer. Maybe it would be good for the summer but not right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 4:59:00 AM More reviews by AllieKat20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was so stoked to try this product when I saw the advertisement on TV. When I first went to my drugstore my skin shade was completely sold out. I knew that I definitely had to try this stuff. Then finally I got my hands on some. I like the formula itself. It feels very light on my skin which is something I personally love. I hate feeling like I have 5 layers of makeup on my face. I feel that this really delivers on everything it claims to do. My only complaint is that when I put it on it makes my skin look a little shiny. That was easily fixed though by going over with a little powder. I thought the price was a little high but since I think its amazing I will definitely be buying this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by Keltonbuddy18

This broke me out so bad. I hade cystic acne all over my face. IT IS NOT OKAY!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Quilley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A gift from a skin-twin friend here on MUA. I was super cautious about even spot testing this because my skin is just that sensitive, but so far so good. Although this is meant to be a "balm" I find that it provides equal or better coverage than my L'Oreal True Match Foundation. I did a side-by-side test with each and found that the BB provides equal coverage. Shocking.

The true test will be if I don't experience any breakouts. I'm printing the ingredients here for those who wish to look for specific things that may break out the skin. The main culprits for me are mineral oils and high levels of silicone. Keeping my fingers crossed for this product.

UPDATE: Jan. 16, 2013 -

Something in this formula gave me small bumps under the skin and a type of roughness that I've never felt on my face before. Discontinued use.

UPDATE - Feb. 1, 2013 -

Tried it again with better results! Will wear a few days a week now. I have no idea what the reason was for the initial breakouts.

Ingredients:

Active: Titanium Dioxide 1.15%. Inactive: Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Pentylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Xyloside, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Isohexadecane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by PorcelainVee

This product goes on light but ends up greasy, I like it for days that I want to keep my make up light. I have to use blotting sheets by mid afternoon but I still like the BB Cream