August 30, 2014 | 1014 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by jmeurtri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this about a month ago and I want to like it so bad. I wear this alone because I only usually need a light coverage. For the first hour my skin looks great! Then slowly turns into this oily mess, and I have normal skin! The color is slightly more orange than my pale skin tone but the real problem is the breakout I've gotten since using it. At first I blamed my face wash, but it's quite obvious that it is in fact this product breaking me out. Everyday I see more and more no matter what I use to remove the make up at night. I've never had this many pimples at once! My skin is not sensitive. If this product works for you congratulations. This girl is not satisfied.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/18/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Ambrielle15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Provides light coverage that's perfect for work or a casual outing when I don't want to wear my normal full coverage foundation. It also moisturizes well. It won't cover up major imperfections, so you might want to use concealer if you want more coverage. This hasn't broken me out, and I have very sensitive, oily, acne probe skin. I have to set this with powder to make it stay longer on my face though. Overall, it's good for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by clairedy6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's good for light coverage but the consistency is a bit too oily, not really a 'cream'. I would repurchase because its not too expensive and lasts a good 3-4 months.

Update: Just tried the Garnier BB Cream and it is WAAAY better!! The Mabelline BB cream is dirt compared to Garnier!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by caceresgabby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely loved this product, until it broke me out. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by moilala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a really cute product. I like it. Not too sure how it's so different from a foundation but still. Makes my skin look fresh and clear!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/16/2012 11:47:00 AM More reviews by struby09

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

SO BELOW IS TWO REVIEWS I WROTE. ONE WAS RIGHT AFTER I BOUGHT THE PRODUCT, ONE WEEKS AFTERWARDS. OVERALL IMPRESSION: DO NOT BUY!!!! THE SECOND ONE IS A MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THE FIRST BUT MUCH MORE ACCURATE!

I just purchased this yesterday and tried it the second I got home! I had to set it with a pressed powder on top just to get it even. Once I got it all perfected I loved the look! Throughout the day yesterday my face started to itch a bit but nothing I couldn't handle. When I woke up this morning I woke up with a late pimple which I am almost sure is because of the product! Anyways I am going to try it throughout the week and see how I feel about it!

Pros & Cons:

+ gave me a great look afterward
+cheap
+easy to travel with
-Made my face itchy
-most likely caused acne
-took a while to get the look i wanted

So I have used it a bit now and here is the results:

+cheap
+easy to travel with
-made me break- out (a lot)
-made my face itchy
-made me look oily mid- day
-had to re- apply by 1/4 way through the school day
-could NOT use without another product

IF YOU WANT A CHEAP BB CREAM USE COVERGIRL'S IT WORKS SOOO MUCH BETTER! FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE COVERGIRL ONE READ MY REVIEW ON IT!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by clairrem

when my siblings and i migrated here in calgary i brought my etude house precious mineral bb cream with me its good when im in philippines but here in this cold weather its not that okay, after numerous attempt to convince my mom to buy me a bb cream she finally brought me a garnier skin renew bb cream but i don't like the effects so we switch to maybelline dream fresh bb cream all in all its good its light on the skin, cover minor imperfections and easy to blend. it will not make your face oily or dry and we only bought it for $7.99 at superstore (its on sale).

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2012 2:24:00 PM More reviews by legitlashes

i got this as a gift and i was super excited to try it out, i suck at using/applying regular foundation so i hoped this would be my HG product. i wasnt very impressed...
first off , it smelled super bad and it was super greasy. secondly it didnt even offer a bit of coverage .
invest in something else ladies !

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2012 9:36:00 AM More reviews by xjanerz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It was really good for about 30 minutes then I turned greasy and oily. Kind of disappointing.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/11/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by Dominoangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

No. Just No. This stuff would be good if you have dry skin. It is far too oily for me and the coverage is too sheer, so it doesn't help anything. It migrates around my face, so I can't get the benefit of spf around my eyes, since it will creep into my eyes and contacts.

If you have dry skin that doesn't have many imperfections and are looking for spf, moisture and very light coverage, this is it. It does oxidize, so buy lighter than you think you need.

Personally, my hg is the Smashbox bb. Stuff doesn't creep at ALL, so I can use it for spf and primer on my eyes/eyelids.