September 16, 2014 | 1990 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - One by One Volum' Express [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by nathaliejcormier

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this product. I have a hard time finding a good mascara because my eye lashes are very short. I've tried the generic Sephora mascara, but I find even that was very clumpy.

This stuff doesn't clump and it glides on. I really like it :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dont like this mascara at all. It doesnt work with my lashes and it has alot to do with the wand. Even the cheapy mascaras by elf or nyc work better than this. Im glad this product was free for me (bogo with the fit me foundation-which i love), or I would have returned it the same day.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2011 8:34:00 AM More reviews by xine_07

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wanted to try this after seeing it on a few blogs. It works very well for me and is not bulky or clumpy on my lashes. I find it glides on easily and separates without my having to wiggle the brush very much at all. The tube does a very good job coating the brush with just enough product. I put one for price as I honestly did not pay attention. I tossed it my basket with other items and have no idea how much I paid. I would buy again though!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/17/2011 1:08:00 PM More reviews by CocoMango

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay so when I first tried it was like newp, I'm taking this back what a disappointment. But now that I've used it a few more times I'm liking it better. It does what it says "separates lashes" and I get no clumps whatsoever.

However there's no volume to be had here, I mean not really for something in the Volume Express line. Length is okay. Nothing spectacular. I didn't have flaking issues either....but then again I never do so maybe I don't know what people mean when they say that. This retails for $6.50 at my local Target.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2011 12:27:00 PM More reviews by dawn65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using Cover Girl Last Blast Fusion for some time now and have been very happy with it. However, for me, mascaras are one of those beauty items where I am always looking for the latest that may end up being the greatest. Unfortunately, Maybelline's One by One Volum' Express did not fit that bill for me. Although I like the brush in this mascara (I think it's flexibility assists me in applying the mascara beginning at the very base of my lashes all the way through to the tip), I did not care for the formulation at all. I found it to be way too wet and very easily prone to smearing and clumping. I also did not care for the smell, which reminds me of cheap patent leather (think Lash Stiletto). I will not be buying again.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2011 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Kirtastrophe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was excited about this mascara because my eyelashes are on the sparser side, and I hoped that this would do what it says it will and coat them individually to make them look fuller. It didn't really do that. Overall, however, it's a decent mascara, especially for the price. It makes them look a bit fuller and longer, but nothing dramatic. I think I still prefer the falsies one.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2011 9:44:00 PM More reviews by ILiketoQuack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had really high hopes about this product, considering maybelline mascaras are high quality as well as all of the positive reviews on this product.

I was dissapointed. The formula is thin, the rubbery brush doesnt build up any kind of noticable lash whatsoever, and I feel like the product has already become dry.

Doesn't have anything on The Collosal. Will not buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by bennodalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

I really really REALLY like this mascara. My lashes are quite short and have no thickness at all - this mascara gives me amazing length with 1 or 2 coats, no clumps, no smudging, plenty of seperation and definition. I have the shade blackest black which is a very pigmented deep black and makes my green eyes pop like crazy. Volume-wise it's decent, not amazing but good. Best mascara I've tried so far.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by saffronia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice brush and application. Lashes looked nicely defined without looking spidery. Looked great for about 2 hours, then flaked and smudged. Also, this mascara smelled very strong--strong enough my eyes watered a bit throughout the day...pity...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 2:27:00 PM More reviews by musiclover07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara does everything I want it to! It separates my lashes amazingly and if I want more volume I apply two coats. My only warning is if you are going to apply two coats make it quick, if you wait too long it will make your lashes look beyond clumpy! Also be sure to curl your eyelashes before hand!