Lancome Lancome Juicy Tubes

3.5

BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, RICINUS COMMUNIS OIL / CASTOR SEED OIL, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER, DILINOLEATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, LINALOOL, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, SODIUM SACCHARIN, SILICA, LIMONENE, CITRAL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CI 15850 / RED 7, CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

i like juicy tubes-they're among my favourite glosses. the flavours are nice (except cerise, which i thought was french for cherries, when it's actually watermelon-bleugh), the glitter or shimmer is not too subtle, and they stay on for a long time. they're good to pop in your bag and wear as everyday glosses, or over lipsticks. i'll definitely buy more of these

on 6/26/2004 4:04:00 PM

I love Juicy Tubes! For now, I have it in Fizz (a shiny white that goes on clear) and the great thing about it apart from the shine is that it isn't as sticky as MAC's lipglass, which is really, really sticky. Next time, I think I'll go for one with more pigment, like a reddish tone. I think it's definitely worth it. I'm the type that if I go to buy something, I rather buy one good expensive thing opposed to lots of cheap things. Definitely worth the price.

on 6/21/2004 6:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I have this in Raspberry Juice. In the tube it's a clear pink with irridescent sparkles. On the lips the gloss is clear and the sparkles don't show. I understand the JT hype because it gives great gloss, but it doesn't last long enough for me. It wears off in about an hour. Nov2006: gave up and finally threw it away!

on 6/21/2004 4:01:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Juicy, shiny, good color selection-- but overpriced. Try Loreal's Colour Juice lipgloss! From the same company!

on 6/20/2004 1:36:00 PM

I don't know how anybody could ever live without this!! I LOVE Juicy Tubes... the easiest application (can be done w/ one hand w/o even looking) and a great everyday gloss. Fabulous lasting formula. An absolute MUST have!

on 6/19/2004 3:40:00 AM

Lip gloss has replaced my cigarettes, and I now have tubes, vials, pots, etc., of lip gloss in every room, purse, pocket and drawer in my home and work, and being the lipgloss junkie that I am, I must say, LIPGLOSS IS LIPGLOSS!!!! They're pretty much all the same, they all need to be reapplied continuously. Some smell, some have flavor, and some have glitter, but that's usually about the only difference. As far as the Lancome Juicy Tubes, I do have to admit that I like them. They are nice and thick, but also quite sticky. I got two free samples from lancome.com when I ordered some blush, so didn't have to pay for them, and can honestly say I don't think I would want to pay $15 for lip gloss no matter what brand it is, but will keep watching the website for the samples or sales or whatnot. I do like the scent and how it fills your mouth with "flavor" if that makes any sense.

on 6/15/2004 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product comes in a multitude of great colors, really shines and looks great alone or over lipstick. I love this product!

on 6/12/2004 10:49:00 PM

Let me start off by saying I'm a complete advertising whore. If it looks pretty, I will most likely buy it on a whim, try it for a week (or less), put it away, and never use it again.

So I fell for Lancome's Juicy Tubes a few months ago...they're ok. $15 is waaaay too expensive for some shiny sticky lipgloss lacking in real color. They do provide a nice sort of coating that doesn't feel cheap (better not for that price!!) and does provide a lot of shine. On the downside, your hair will stick to your lips on a windy day. On the upside, kissing your boyfriend is more fun because your lips stick together and it doesn't leave him with a mouthful of red (or purple or brown, whatever your color).

Aside from the ridiculous price tag attached to a mediocre product: if you've got the money and want some shine, go for it; although I would reccomend buying some of their other products and getting freebie samples with their gift sets, a little goes a long way. Also, Victoria's Secret now has a shiny, sticky lipgloss with wonderful flavors/smells (the JT I have smells like old lady) and *1/2 the price*!!!

on 6/12/2004 12:21:00 AM

I have the Juicy Tubes in several flavors/colors. I prefer Stila, Bobbie Brown, and smashbox over the JT. They have more color and are far less sticky. I do like the sparkle in JT . . . but I'm no collector, and one or two should suffice to put sparkle in my pucker when I so desire.

on 6/11/2004 11:34:00 PM

It's too sticky and the feeling annoys me. But it might be good for people how don't mind how it feels. it's a bit overpriced, as many other department store brand are.

Popular Lip Glosses