September 1, 2014 | 1008 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2004 6:17:00 PM More reviews by bisexualbritni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like the colors and the scents/flavors on these, but I do wish they had a little more color to them. But they look so pretty on, I will repurchase, especially Mahihi.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2004 8:26:00 PM More reviews by filmfaces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just love juicy tubes. I have them in Lychee and Orange. I love the smells of these and the colors are great for everyday use. I like them better than most lipglosses because they are not sticky and the products last a long time. I recommend juicy tubes to all of my friends. I will definately purchase more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2004 1:53:00 AM More reviews by vanillasugardream

I agree with GoWeezerGirl. I have a few of these. The texture is annoying. Virtually no color shows up with either one I own. Colored vaseline in a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2004 8:03:00 AM More reviews by dallas_kristi

Juicy tubes are great -- I use them over lipstick or even gloss. As the day/night progresses, I use them alone. They are sheer alone, but tremendous in combination with other mediums. A staple. I bought several at duty free recently. One for the car, home, purse, etc. Very sexy effect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2004 4:05:00 PM More reviews by kensbarbie1017

Pros: Good Thick Texture, Great Colors, Lots of product per tube, good price, Long Lasting

Cons: Most colors are way to sheer for my taste.

Until Lancome comes out with more colors, I probably won't be buying any more.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2004 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Chasey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Shebam!, and I love it, it's so pretty. Would definetely buy again, but I don't like the applicator. The part where you put your lips got funky after a month. I have to clean it with alcohol swabs to keep it in shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2004 8:08:00 AM More reviews by sanarae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the slant-tip applicator for ease of use -- Chanel Glossimers are actually my favorite glosses, but they require a mirror and some dexterity, whereas I can slick on a JT whilst walking to my destination. They're portable, too. Not very pigmented, but good for adding a bit of tinted shimmer for fuller lips...and the flavors are lovely. I have the GWPs in Fizz, Simmer, Grape Juice and will be getting No Reserve.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2004 4:54:00 AM More reviews by maruja

Very sticky, colour too sheer and comes off right away. I prefer other proper glosses like Elizabeth Arden's, Rimmel or Loreal glam shine, which come with applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2004 2:36:00 AM More reviews by starprincess

I was quite sceptical because of the price, but absolutely loved them as soon as I tried them!
I now have three, Mirage, Sweet Valentine and Twinkle Pink. Upset that all the ones I have are Limited Edition or Discontinued (In Australia anyway)
They are the best glosses for staying power, and are worth the price ($40 Aust)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2004 12:03:00 AM More reviews by pinkprincess75

Juicy Tubes seems to be one of those things that people either love or hate. As for me, I love them. I purchased some Lancome products and got Miracle as a GWP. After using it, I was in love. I usually don't wear lipstick cuz its a pain in the ass to apply, especially when I feel I always have to wear lipliner to wear lipstick. With the JT, I just put it on my lips. It looks natural but with a lot of oomph. I prefer JT over MAC's lipglass, which I have 5 of in assorted colours. MAC's lipglass is more pigmented but I find it to be more sticky, gums up my lips after awhile and just feels uncomfortable.

With the JT, my lips feel so moisturized and even if I lick my lips a million times, my lips don't end up feeling gummy.

I would recommend this to anyone who likes lipgloss with a lot of shine.