September 30, 2014 | 2066 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2004 4:29:00 AM More reviews by nyada

I own 2 JTs in Cerise (watermelon - pink with gold flecks) and Fraise (strawberry - darker pink).

I'm quite fond of Cerise as I love the watermelon smell. Adds only a slight hint of colour to my pigmented Asian lips, but otherwise good for that every day 'just been kissed' look.

Fraise I'm not so fond of. Doesn't quite smell like strawberry. However, it is quite highly pigmented and shows up quite well on my lips.

Overall I've given this a 4 as I feel JTs have good staying power compared to a lot of other lip glosses (it even stays on after I've had a shower!). However, I took 1 lippie off because they are horrendously sticky and I find I can't apply them straight onto my lips without applying some lip balm first. Also a bit pricey, but wouldn't mind repurchasing in the future.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2004 6:17:00 PM More reviews by bisexualbritni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like the colors and the scents/flavors on these, but I do wish they had a little more color to them. But they look so pretty on, I will repurchase, especially Mahihi.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2004 8:26:00 PM More reviews by filmfaces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just love juicy tubes. I have them in Lychee and Orange. I love the smells of these and the colors are great for everyday use. I like them better than most lipglosses because they are not sticky and the products last a long time. I recommend juicy tubes to all of my friends. I will definately purchase more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2004 1:53:00 AM More reviews by vanillasugardream

I agree with GoWeezerGirl. I have a few of these. The texture is annoying. Virtually no color shows up with either one I own. Colored vaseline in a tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2004 8:03:00 AM More reviews by dallas_kristi

Juicy tubes are great -- I use them over lipstick or even gloss. As the day/night progresses, I use them alone. They are sheer alone, but tremendous in combination with other mediums. A staple. I bought several at duty free recently. One for the car, home, purse, etc. Very sexy effect.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2004 4:05:00 PM More reviews by kensbarbie1017

Pros: Good Thick Texture, Great Colors, Lots of product per tube, good price, Long Lasting

Cons: Most colors are way to sheer for my taste.

Until Lancome comes out with more colors, I probably won't be buying any more.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2004 1:32:00 PM More reviews by Chasey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in Shebam!, and I love it, it's so pretty. Would definetely buy again, but I don't like the applicator. The part where you put your lips got funky after a month. I have to clean it with alcohol swabs to keep it in shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2004 8:08:00 AM More reviews by sanarae

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the slant-tip applicator for ease of use -- Chanel Glossimers are actually my favorite glosses, but they require a mirror and some dexterity, whereas I can slick on a JT whilst walking to my destination. They're portable, too. Not very pigmented, but good for adding a bit of tinted shimmer for fuller lips...and the flavors are lovely. I have the GWPs in Fizz, Simmer, Grape Juice and will be getting No Reserve.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2004 4:54:00 AM More reviews by maruja

Very sticky, colour too sheer and comes off right away. I prefer other proper glosses like Elizabeth Arden's, Rimmel or Loreal glam shine, which come with applicator.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2004 2:36:00 AM More reviews by starprincess

I was quite sceptical because of the price, but absolutely loved them as soon as I tried them!
I now have three, Mirage, Sweet Valentine and Twinkle Pink. Upset that all the ones I have are Limited Edition or Discontinued (In Australia anyway)
They are the best glosses for staying power, and are worth the price ($40 Aust)