E.L.F. Studio Powder Brush

Price: $

Price: $

synthetic, cruelty-free hair

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This brush is crazy soft. The bristles are dense and give you flawless coverage. I have yet to experience any fallout with bristles. The only complaint I have is that the brush (as is true with many e.l.f. brushes) has a tendency to come loose from the handle. It's nothing that can't be easily fixed with a little superglue. It's great when you find inexpensive products that deliver.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Only 3 dollars for a high quality brush, it's simply unheard of, but it's true! This has got to be the softest brush I have ever owned and I have never experienced any shedding. You must try it!

I LOVE THIS BRUSH
I have the MAC 198 (i think) the larger stippling brush and i find that using the elf powder brush is SO much better because the bristles are denser therefore giving you a fuller more flawless coverage. I use it with a variety of liquid foundations as it states on the website it can be used with liquid products aswell.
Id totally recomend buying this product its so cheap and gives you a flawless foundation!

Great brush, I think I paid about $6 on it off ebay including postage. I live in Australia but we don't get ELF here and I saw all the rave reviews on makeupalley. I use this to apply my mineral foundation. Does and excellent job. The bristles are dense and thick and soft! i like the ergonomic handle. This is a a great product at a great price. I do'nt use it to apply liquid foundation, but for mineral foundation its perfect! Buy it, this brush is fabulous!

EDIT UPDATE: 2016 and this brush is still going strong to apply my mineral powder. The only thing Ive noticed, is the where the metal is glued on the wood, it is coming loose and I need to super glue it back on at some point. Other than that this brush is still strong, still soft after numerous washes, and doesn't shed. Definitely a great investment.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I chose this brush over my MAC 130 brush for liquid foundation. I think I've said enough.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I'm going to buy two more. That alone should tell you how much I love this brush.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is a great brush for the price, amazing. The quality is not always 100% dependable as I have two of these and one, the handle is not secure. I do not like the way this applies liquid foundation, but I do like it for powder products. I would repurchase these. For the price, you really cannot beat these brushes.

Why have I not picked this brush up sooner?! I am in love with this brush. I'm considering getting another one because I would like one for liquid foundation and one for powder products. It does take a long time to dry, but other than that I totally recommend this brush!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I'm with the majority here too! There isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said about this brush. The short......it's cheap, it's soft, it's densely packed and def worth the $3!

A "YouTube made me do it" but in a good way. I'd been wanting this brush for a while but my Target didn't have this in stock until around July. I hate ordering from ELF online because of the shipping costs, and I don't want to buy a bunch of products just to get to the minimum. When I saw this in stock, I definitely got it. It's a brush that does its job. I can't say many bad things about it, really. Just that it sure does know how to collect lint from to time.

Popular Makeup Brushes