MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream

3.8

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

I really enjoy this product except for the floral fragrance. There is very limited color choices. This works out for me because I have a light olive tone with not many pink tones, in turn the ashyness seems to tone down the olive cast. It can be drying to dry/combo. skin so I mix it with the Missha Primer and apply to drier areas. The packaging is nice as well and tends to add to the authenticity of the product as there are counterfeit BB's.

on 2/23/2011 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Yay bb creams! They're designed to lighten acne scars, right? Well, i didnt have much acne to begin with, and i thought using the bb cream would help lighten my old ones and heal my current ones.

Well, it did the exact opposite. I broke out terribly. The consistency is thick. And although it does provide good coverage, if you have oily skin and dont blot...game over.

on 2/17/2011 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This didn't hold up on my oily skin. But love the good skincare ingredients and prefer it over most liquid foundations. Found no.13 to really brighten my skin. I mix it with Dr. Jart Silver Label for a perfect match.

on 2/17/2011 12:03:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I dont like this product, when i first put it on my face it was very greasy, i felt as if im going to break out by the end of the day for wearing this.. luckily i didnt break out.. it feels very heavy onn my skin .. its thick, it makes my skin look gray arfter a few hours.. I dont recommend for a natural look because the oil control isnt well.. i had to use press powders and blotting papers, but it jus made me look cakey at tha end of tha day.

on 2/15/2011 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm a BB cream convert and prefer them to tinted moisturizers and conventional foundations because they provide moisture with adequate coverage. I don't believe in all the skin healing benefits, but do appreciate the extra boost of hydration. I love the "natural looking" "minimal makeup" finish of BB creams. Also, many American brands of base makeup are too orange in tone for me.

I tried Missha's #21 and the color matched my fair skin very well. It did look a bit gray when it settled in around my nose, but overall, it's a solid BB cream with light-medium coverage. However, I was not a big fan of the texture, as my skin is on the dry side and it was not moisturizing enough for the very dry areas. I prefer a more "dewy" finish. In the summer, it was a little oily in my T-zone and around my nose, so I don't know how this product will fare with those of you who have oily skin.

The price is cheaper than department store brands, but just as good in quality. Also, a little goes a long way, so half a pump will usually suffice.

I also tried Nanotox's BB cream and prefer its texture to that of Missha's. I would buy the Nanotox over the Missha, but think Missha's BB cream is still a good product.

on 2/13/2011 8:56:00 PM

I recently picked this up when I went to South Korea for winter break. This is my first BB Cream ever. I got this in No. 23. I personally love this product, however I see that does not go for everyone who bought this. It has high SPF & PA+++, a major plus. When you first apply No. 23, it has a greyish cast, but after oxidizing it matches my skintone! I love the smell of this BB Cream, it smells quite like Johnson & Johnson baby lotion. It has great coverage and corrects the redness in my skin. Although it only has 4 shades available, you can do some mixing to get your skin tone unless you're darker than a 31. This feels a lot more lighter than foundation, and it's easy to apply. I compared this to my sister's BB Cream, and it is a thicker consistency than hers. As most BB Creams are watery from what I've observed, this is quite different. I love this!

on 2/10/2011 11:09:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I really like this stuff. I have over 16 BB creams and this is in my top 3. I have the shades #13, #21 and #23. I am an NC15-20 with yellow undertones for reference.

#23 is a dark beige with slight pink tones and just looks too dark and grey on me. #13 is a very light beige, will probably only match NC10-15. It's rather neutral, perhaps with a slight mix of pink and yellow tones. #21 is the best match for me, a light-medium beige. It's not a perfect match because of the slight grey tone, but it still works well. Despite what reviews may say, it does not have yellow tones to it. It is neutral-slightly pink toned.

This BB cream evens out my skintone and gives pretty good coverage, medium I'd say. Completely gets rid of any redness I have and gives some coverage to small blemishes. It's a very matte BB cream on my skin (normal-combo) but somehow manages to not make my face look completely flat and dull. The oil control is really good - this BB cream alone stops any oil from appearing on my t zone for at least 6 hours. The texture is rather thick but if you moisturiser beforehand, it blends and spreads easily. It looks very natural despite the good coverage. But if you put too much on it WILL look cakey and heavy.

Lasting power is amazing...I work at a nightclub from 7PM until 7AM the next morning. This BB cream lasts my ENTIRE shift, even if I do not set with powder. I work the cashier, cloakroom and guestlist, so I'm always busy and on my feet, which gets me quite hot and sweaty...but this BB cream stays intact and does not fade, which is great as I am not allowed breaks so cannot be touching up my makeup every couple of hours. Make sure you wash it off really well as it wears like concrete. Estee Lauder Double Wear has NOTHING on this BB cream!!!

It is fragranced but I do like the smell a lot. It's not a typical perfume smell like most cosmetics have. It smells like a botanical mix of plants and baby powder. The ingredients list is nothing special, but it contains skin lightening ingredients which I love and has an SPF of 42.

It's very affordable, doesn't break me out, lasts all day, good oil control. Just wish it was slightly less grey toned!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I recently discovered BB creams so I have been trying many different brands and types. I am NC 30-35 and find a mix of Missha #23 and #31 the most suitable. The mix gives me a perfect match. #23 by itself leaves a grayish cast and #31 is a touch too yellow for me. I find the coverage is enough to even skintone and cover redness. I now use BB creams with a light dusting of powder to create a "finished" look. I have uneven skintone and acne scarring and this BB cream covers them pretty well while still making me look "natural".

The major downside of BB creams is that the skintone range is really limited. If you have a deeper skintone then you will have a very difficult time finding a good match.

ETA: I have finally found the best way to apply this so it spreads evenly. I have to use a primer. I switch back and forth between Fyrinnae's primer or Monistat. The application of the primer makes the BB cream spread so easily and not clump in one place like on dry patches. I spread it with either a Beauty Blender sponge or a stipple blush. The addition of primer makes a world of difference and you can use two diny dots for your whole face.

on 2/9/2011 12:59:00 PM

I put yes to if I would buy it again because I'm unsure.

The colour 23 is a good match for me, I find the colour to be a bit gray at first but it eventually settles in and works well. It feels good on my face, the coverage is alright. I have post acne marks on my face and I need to dab on extra to conceal those spots.

The reason why I'm unsure about this product is because it breaks me out. Not like whitehead pimples, but the deeper painful ones.

I really love the product aside from the fact that it breaks me out. I find it's a great substitute when im in a rush and don't wanna wear foundation.

on 2/6/2011 8:52:00 AM

This was my intro to BB creams! I was in loved at first until I tried other brands BB creams! Before getting my hands on this, I was using BE all thru high school. So creamy stuff(other than moisturizer) on my face was a first. I really like how it was easy to blend out, and I only need a pea size for my entire face, and to top it off, I only needed my finger to apply it!!
The finish was very dewy! I had so many compliments on my skin (not whats on my face!). I guess appplying JUST powder or cream/liquid does have a HUGE difference on the result of the finish!
It comes with a pump, but it leaks..(not badly). after using it a few times, the cap gets covered by some of the product.
The cover never stays on! I dont know if it does for other peoples, but it does not stay on for mine!
Overall the product is not bad! good old days..(which was only two years ago! lol)

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bash it or Buy it?!! Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream - demo and review by Denim Vixen

Top Rated MISSHA Products