MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream

3.8

on 3/6/2011 6:29:00 AM

im really instrested in BB cream, but could someone PLEASE mail me and tell me where too get some! im so lost haha .

I really like this BB cream. It might not be for everyone though.
I do find that I do need to blot, and that it is slightly grey when applied. But it does change colour and the overall finish is really lovely.

on 3/4/2011 10:28:00 PM

I have oily/combination skin. I have a few acne scars but nothing too drastic. No discolorations and stuff. I bought this in shade 23 because i'm an nc30-35. Color match is perfect! It seems as if I have nothing on but there's the coverage to hide the minor imperfections.

PROS:
This thing stopped me from using foundations and tinted moisturizers. For one, it gives the coverage I want. Not too light as tinted moisturizers and not too made-up or heavy as foundations. I set it with my MAC studio fix powder foundation with a loose kabuki brush and the coverage is just perfect for me. The foundation neutralized the ugly pinkish cast of the bb cream on me (yes it appears pink on me, not gray). The oil control is quite good to be honest. I had to blot because I always feel greasy but after looking at my blotting paper, nearly no oil at all. This is the solution to all darker skin tones out there. THE SPF IS ALSO CRAZY! I also substituted this to my sticky sunblock. I'm not afraid to go out in the sun anymore.

CONS:
The smell of this thing reminds me of my grandma's perfume. Some like it, well I don't. The price is a bit steep, depending on where you get it. But not a problem because it's a product that delivers. It won't hide dark eye circles and wrinkles.

Don't know if it healed my minor face flaws. But overall, a good starting bb cream. don't mind the other stater bb creams

on 3/3/2011 9:35:00 PM

I would buy BB creams again if it doesn't contain Mineral Oil because this one does and it made me break out. Mineral oil is the fifth ingredient in this product, so beware if you break out with products that contains mineral oil.

Shades are very limited and I have this in Natural Beige (no. 23). When I first put it on, it look grayish on my skin and as it oxidizes throughout the day it looks darker and more yellow. The oil control is not there so I have to keep blotting my t zone and it does feel a little bit on the greasy side at the end of my day. Over all, I will keep searching for other bb creams that matches me better that doesn't contain any mineral oil. Love the concept of bb creams, this one just didn't work for me.

on 3/3/2011 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

bb cream is amazing for lazy days where you don't want to wear foundation, and this is one of my favorites! it's lighter than foundation, but heavier than a tinted moisturiser, with skincare benefits - whitening, anti wrinkle and, uva/uvb protection (spf 45). the coverage is sheer-medium, and it evens out the skin tone really nicely. the finish is pretty matte, but kind of dewey at the same time without making you look greasy. awesome if you're looking to achieve a natural look. primer is highly recommended, though. it's not best for covering up cystic blemishes, but it can help hide small ones and light acne scars (this is where your concealer comes in).

the only downside is that bb creams generally aren't available in a lot of shades - most only come in 1 or 2, but this one has 4, which are: #13 milky beige, #21 light beige, #23 nautral beige (my shade!), and #31 golden beige. you can mix and match to get your perfect shade~

swatches --
#13, 21, 23: http://i.imgur.com/PN8PI.jpg
#31: http://i.imgur.com/qHKpA.jpg

hope this helps~ :3

on 2/28/2011 4:59:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I got this in no.21 shade (I'm a NC20/25). It's my first bb cream and I'm actually loving it!

A little goes a long way. I only use a tiny bit of the product and smooth it all over my face. I thought it would be white/ash-y but surprisingly oxidizes well to blend to my skintone. It's not oily for me at all and the coverage is great! I just dab abit of concealer and I already look like I have perfectly smooth skin! Highly recommended!

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

I really enjoy this product except for the floral fragrance. There is very limited color choices. This works out for me because I have a light olive tone with not many pink tones, in turn the ashyness seems to tone down the olive cast. It can be drying to dry/combo. skin so I mix it with the Missha Primer and apply to drier areas. The packaging is nice as well and tends to add to the authenticity of the product as there are counterfeit BB's.

on 2/23/2011 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Yay bb creams! They're designed to lighten acne scars, right? Well, i didnt have much acne to begin with, and i thought using the bb cream would help lighten my old ones and heal my current ones.

Well, it did the exact opposite. I broke out terribly. The consistency is thick. And although it does provide good coverage, if you have oily skin and dont blot...game over.

on 2/17/2011 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This didn't hold up on my oily skin. But love the good skincare ingredients and prefer it over most liquid foundations. Found no.13 to really brighten my skin. I mix it with Dr. Jart Silver Label for a perfect match.

on 2/17/2011 12:03:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I dont like this product, when i first put it on my face it was very greasy, i felt as if im going to break out by the end of the day for wearing this.. luckily i didnt break out.. it feels very heavy onn my skin .. its thick, it makes my skin look gray arfter a few hours.. I dont recommend for a natural look because the oil control isnt well.. i had to use press powders and blotting papers, but it jus made me look cakey at tha end of tha day.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bash it or Buy it?!! Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream - demo and review by Denim Vixen

Top Rated MISSHA Products