MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream

3.8

I like the coverage of this compared to other BB creams, but it doesn't quite match my skin tone -- it's a little too pink and I'm more yellow-toned. It doesn't work for dark undereye circles, but it is buildable.

I'm considering repurchasing this to use with a powder because I like the way it goes on so much; I don't want to go back to mineral makeup. I do use a primer under it, I feel like it goes on better that way.

Update: Somehow this became my HG BB cream! I tried a few other brands (Skin79, Dr. Jart+) and compared to them this was so easy to apply and didn't accentuate dry spots or blemishes. I started using this with a pressed powder over the top and the color matches almost perfectly now. I think my search for the perfect BB cream is going to stop here. :)

Update Two: Meh. I've been using MUFE Mat Velvet+ regularly -- I tried using the Missha again and it just greased up on my face after thirty minutes. The pinky gray made my skin look weird, too. I probably won't use this again, even though I have a half-full tube and one backup; I guess after finding a great liquid foundation I've realized it wasn't worth putting up with the weird color and lack of oil control.

on 12/30/2010 2:24:00 AM

Really like this BB Cream. It gives me a nice finish that leaves my face feeling relaxed and comfortable. I always find that foundation makes my skin feel tired and gross, not because of the brand or type of foundation but the mere fact that I'm putting foundation on. But BB Creams make me feel comfortable and better about putting makeup on my skin, since it has anti-aging and/or whitening effects.

I was worried that No. 23 would be too dark my skin with I pushed my first pump, but it actually fits my NC25 skin pretty well. It's very easy to blend (I use my fingers), and a little pea size is all I need. 50ml will last a very long time, because BB Creams are not meant to be used like a foundation. Only a fraction of the usual foundation amount is needed.

Good standard quality BB Cream.

on 12/24/2010 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Out of curiosity, I decided to purchase Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream No. 23 (Natural Beige). This was the very first BB cream I used and I was amazed by the result. First of all, I'm going to talk about the PRO'S. It's very easy to blend (I use my fingers by the way), it evens out skin tone and gives a natural dewy finish which I love. Another thing is that it doesn't cake and in my case controls oil for about 4-6 hours which is pretty good. It's safe for everyday use because it does not clog pores. I must say the packaging is very nice too (if that counts!)

Unfortunately, this product is not without its flaws. Unlike foundations, there is not much shade to choose from. The No. 23 is actually slightly darker than my skin color so I have to apply/reapply powder to my face as the shade tends to get darker through the day. Although its true that it covers redness and reduce the appearance of scars, this product does not work well on those dark under eye circles. I have read somewhere that you have to apply generous amounts to darker areas and I did try it but got an ashy effect. So, for a flawless look, we still need our old reliable concealers. Also, the smell of this product is a bit strange but I don't really mind. This shade however, is good for light to medium skin tones and I would not recommend it to people with dark skin. BB creams are quite expensive depending on where you purchase it from, I got mine for PHP 1,200 (shipping fee included).

I have to give this product a 3 out of 5. But I have yet to try Missha M Perfect Cover BB cream No. 21 (Bright Beige) or other popular brands like BRTC, Dr. Jart, Etude House or Skin79.

on 12/22/2010 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

a great multi-tasking product. i use it on days where i need high SPF and can't be bothered buffing in my MUFE mat velvet + liquid foundation. applies easily with fingers, i apply it like a moisturizer.

the scent is nice and gentle, not irritating to me at all. oil control is normal, i still have to blot during that day like i usually do. the coverage is sheer so it still looks like my skin i showing, so it looks natural (like i'm not wearing anything at all). initiall starts of slightly grey but will oxidize to match my skin tone (NC20-25).

i recommended this to another 2 friends whom both have dry skin. they found that it suited them too, and asked me to purchase another 2 x 50ml tubes for them. i guess this suits both dry and oily skin too ^__^ will definitely repurchase this!

on 12/19/2010 2:28:00 AM

I heard so many good reviews about this product and I was excited to get it. It is very sheer and gets the job done by even out my skin. It doesn't feel like you're wearing makeup at all. I like it except for one major problem, it breaks me out. My skin is pretty sensitive but I thought this product is meant for sensitive, asian skin. I guess not so much on me.

on 12/16/2010 12:30:00 AM

im sad
this product was good to me before the summer due to my incredibly ghostly complexion. i dont have serious acne related problems, but do have lone pimples here and there and fairly large pores and also i dont seem to exhibit uneven discoloration. this bb cream helped to make my face look dewy and simply cleaned up...and then i got darker (now i am no longer ghost-like but human-like) :(
i cant wear this product anymore for my whole face, but because i cherish my dear missha, i use it as a kind of luminizer on my nose, between eyebrows area, cupids bow and a tad on the tops of cheeks.
if you are light skinned, i do advise you to get this. easy to apply, doesnt oxidize into weird colors, very moisturizing
why cant MISSHA create more colors :'(

on 12/16/2010 12:18:00 AM

I've been using this product for about a month now, and it hasn't lessened my acne, but it also hasnt worsened it. I have really sensitive skin so I'm happy about that. I have really rosy cheeks (I mean it looks sun burnt red) once I put on the bb cream it really is covered well. The product is a bit thick but once its on you feel as of you aren't wearing it. It smells very pretty. I would definitely buy this aging. My favorite bb cream so far. ^^ :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think I bought this at the Seoul airport at USD$10. LOL I had left over korean won and didn't know what else to spend my money on so I bought this. To my pleasant surprise, this is such a good product. It retails at about USD$35 in my country Singapore but price is not an issue. The product quality is really good. I have acne prone skin and this product is not oily, doesn't break me out and the coverage is very good. The SA said this product has collagen and that's the reason why its slightly more expensive compared to other missha bb creams. The only thing I didn't quite like about this cream is...its pink tone. I am NC15 yellow based and use colour 21. One tube is gonna last me for ages but i believe chances of me repurchasing is very high. U could get this at ebay at a relatively cheap price. check it out :)

*edit. Think this product clog pores but doesn't break me out. minus one lippie for this else its 5 lippies.

on 12/6/2010 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

So, I was a little skeptical to try this out.

I had first heard about it on youtube via bubzbeauty's review video. She has a link below her video to the ebay seller where she bought her bb cream, and I bought it through that user. I totally recommend buying through ebay, because otherwise this cream retails at about $40 USD, and on ebay you can snatch it up for a mere $10-20. I picked the color #23 because I am olive-toned and I had heard that the cream goes on light.

Let me tell you, I am very picky when it comes to foundations or moisturizers (or tinted moisturizers for that matter). That being said, I am in LOVE with this cream! I have been using it for about a week and a half now and I am noticing a definite difference in the texture of my skin. I have little to no pimples now (though, admittedly, I had little to begin with), and my forehead which is the area I usually break out on is zit-free. I have noticed a very very subtle lightening of my skin. This product IS meant to whiten your skin, but don't let that scare you. It doesn't dramatically lighten your skin, so you won't end up looking like a geisha. It leaves a very soft, touchable finish. The coverage is medium but I don't feel that it is heavy at all. This cream does not cake, and I have applied it quite liberally. It has a light baby product scent to it, but nothing overpowering.

I realize many people are conflicted on the results of this cream. My suggestion to anyone who wants to try it is, go for it. You can read as
many reviews as you like, but in the end, you'll only know if you like the product by testing it for yourself on your skin. Everyone's skin is unique and differs from one another, so going off review for this product is not necessarily a deciding factor of whether you will love it or hate it. :)

on 12/6/2010 6:14:00 PM

I bought mine at a Missha store in Korea as there was a huge promotion for BB Cream. After hearing rave reviews about "BB Cream" itself I went to a few stores and tried various ones, but I really like the texture and finish of this one. After I put it on, it really evened out my skin. As I have oily skin,I would have to put a bit of powder on top, but overall it did quite well throughout the day. A little goes a long way for me when using this product, and the only complaint I may have is that it can smudge, especially during hot summer days, but its expected.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bash it or Buy it?!! Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream - demo and review by Denim Vixen

Top Rated MISSHA Products