October 26, 2014 | 1046 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 10:05:00 PM More reviews by kathrynb23

Everywhere I go I always see, hear or read about this BB Cream, and it never really interest much, since my last experience with BB Cream was a total waste of time/money.
I eventually caved in and I purchased a 20mL tube of this, and I'm in love with it, I tried this the same week as I tried my Laneige foundation (which is also a product I am loving right now), and I'm beginning to change my views on Asian makeup products, especially Korean and Japanese brands.
The scent is really nice, its texture isn't as thick as my last BB Cream, doesn't feel heavy as well, has fantastic coverage and highly durable.
The colour match on me is perfect, and the finish is flawless, and healthy. this doesn't cake or become flakey or dry, I always use a powder to set it.
It claims to have SPF42 which I've never seen before in my life in any foundation or BB Cream, and for some reason I dont trust or believe that it has that sort of sun protect, I always wear a moisturizer with sunblock underneath this, and most certainly would not walk out the house with this on and no sunblock. But then again that is just my personal opinion, the product itself is fantastic.
This cost about $30AUD for the full size tube a bit expensive, but I think its worth it compare to MAC being similar price and is completely garbage. For those who are resisting to buy this, just get it, it will actually suprise you that the raves are very true.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/8/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Phiebee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very oily, acne-prone skin and this product did not help at all. Not only does it turn me into an oil slick but also oxidised throughout the day and slid off my face.

As a Blemish Balm, you may expect that it would lighten scars/improve skin tone. This did not really happen. In fact, I found that it enlarged my pores (probably because of the oil slick it created on my face).

I am giving it a 2 as it does have excellent coverage. Better for those with normal skin and no acne/skin issues.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2010 2:48:00 AM More reviews by jwannano

I broke out and had rashes all over my face. It was pretty bad and I just had it on for 2 hours. I guess I have a really sensitive skin or this thing has some ingredients that irritated my skin.

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. If you live in the US and want a good product, there are soooo many good ones out there. I'm not saying that this product is bad, but I don't think it does what it claims on the box.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2010 12:08:00 PM More reviews by smilezw

I have NC25 skin with yellow undertone. My skin is dry/combination, but very dehydrated. I started to compare all different foundations/tinted moisturizer recently. Without comparing with other products, I can not have a good and objective review.

What does Missha claim?
Description:

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream offers a novel skincare concept with BB cream, which lightens skin tone by healing visible wrinkles and blemishes with excellent skin-cover ability, and prevents skin aging through effective whitening and anti-wrinkle properties.

Review:

Ingrediants contain lots of antioxidants elements, it is definitely thicker than most liquid foundations I know. Coverage is better than some other BB cream and easier to spread. It has an oil-free base, which is great for those with oily/combination skin. The oilies on my nose didn’t show even after a couple of hours. I am not recommend this to dry/combination people, because it does make my cheek feeling very dry.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by wonderdreamz

Pros:
-evens out skin
-Easy to blend
-Gives whitening effect
-Not cakey
-Creamy
-good for light-medium skin tones

CONS:
-smell strange
-doesn't last long
-Won't recommend on dark skin.
-might break you out
-poor color selection

If you are darker than NC 35, dont bother buying this and it broke me out and normally i don't break out easily. SO BEWARE!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/19/2010 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Sensasianx3

Great coverage for a BB cream, the colour I got was #23 which was slightly darker than my skin and I had bad acne for a while (super sensitive oily skin) so I covered it up with this BB cream and it looked flawless but it broke me out like no tomorrow :( I stopped using it on my face and my skin improved so now I only use this on my T-zone if I ever need it. Not repurchasing as the ingredients irritate my skin =.=

rated 1 of 5 on 9/17/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by thor21

I've used this product for about a year and I really wished I hadn't. The first time I purchased this was during the winter and because the bb cream was super moisturizing, I loved how it made my face glow during the winter and my face really did look flawless! I fell in love with this product and couldn't get enough of it. Even when I was sick, this bb cream made me look like I wasn't even ill at all. After I finished using my first tube, I purchased another tube of Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in shade 23 and because I had to wait about 2 weeks for my package to arrive, I had to go back to my mineral makeup foundation. However, when I looked in the mirror, I didn't realize how horrible and scary my skin turned out to be!!! I was so scared and have NEVER seen my face this dead! I had horrible horrible skin discoloration and I started having really bad dark circles! I swear my skin used to be flawless and I had breakouts all over my T-zone and my cheeks and it was horrible. I wanted to cry and it was just really bad. I think the discoloration on my face was because of the skin whitening extract that was in this bb cream. Anyway, when I received my BB cream in 2 weeks, I immediately tossed it away. I din't want to resell it to people. I thought this product was horrible after a while use of it. Now I definately can't go out of the house without wearing make up and I absolutely hate it! I look like a zombie and it saddens me. Now, I have to use concealer on practically my whole face cos it's so bad!! I now have acne scars and brown patches on my face and dark circles...*sigh*...it's really bad. It's been almost a year since I've used this Missha PC BB cream and my skin has healed probably 10% only. I still have discolorations on my face, acne scars and my dark circles are now permanent! And I know it's not due to lack of sleep cos I get plenty of sleep and I drink a lot of water! I will absolutely NEVER purchase this product ever again! *sigh*...However, I missed the flawless coverage it gave me... *sad*...but hate this product!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Jasminion

I don't really like the smell, it sorta smells like baby powder of sorts.
I've used the skinfood aloe sun bb cream and Missha definitely provided more coverage than that one. I think with a few layers on it could pass as a foundation.
I think its an okay product, but I'm not crazy about it. I guess because it doesn't really look as natural as I would like it to be. Kinda looks matte/powdery, but it doesn't dry out your face. I haven't noticed any whitening or wrinkle repair or whatever. I guess like most foundation is you wipe your mouth with a napkin, you will see it on the napkin.
The bottom line is.. its an okay bb cream not the best, and not the worst.
Update 4/29/2012
Actually I change my mind I do like this BB cream it is awesome! I do find it takes a while to oxidize to your skin color and if you apply it on a little too thickly, it won't oxidize at all. My favorite thing about Missha Perfect cover is the coverage it provides--not yet full coverage but almost, it makes my skin even and awesome looking. I do think it does not look 100% natural, it still will look like you have SOME makeup on but it's not as much foundation. Also it does tend to fade throughout the day so after it oxidizes you can powder it with your choice of powder. It doesn't control any oils so you will be greasy throughout the day. As far as improving your skin, I realllllyyyyyy think that's a bunch of BS, use this for coverage not for its "skin care properties".

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by missxbebeful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really REALLY love this product! it gives me great coverage, and stays on all day! Its basically my all in one, wen im getting ready in the morning im always in a rush, and this bbcream works as a concealer for me as well as a foundation. The price also isnt too bad. I bought this about 2months ago and theres still lots left! It def doesnt dry out my skin, nor does it break me out. basically my holy grail <3

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Glam_Starlett

As a precursor to this review, Kiehl's tinted moisturiser is currently my HG so I am definitely comparing this to that. At first I really liked this because it offered more coverage than the Kiehl's and I found myself topping up a couple of areas that needed extra coverage with this...however I think the coverage is quite heavy and when I wear a little of this on top of my Kiehl's, it is noticable that I am wearing more makeup. Then the colour match is a bit dark/grey for me. Finally I had a sneaking suspicion that this was making me break out more and after reading some of the other reviews that this contains mineral oil - I think the culprit has been found. If you don't have sensitive break-out prone skin, you might like it but for me, this is going in the bin.