MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream

3.8

on 12/19/2010 2:28:00 AM

I heard so many good reviews about this product and I was excited to get it. It is very sheer and gets the job done by even out my skin. It doesn't feel like you're wearing makeup at all. I like it except for one major problem, it breaks me out. My skin is pretty sensitive but I thought this product is meant for sensitive, asian skin. I guess not so much on me.

on 12/16/2010 12:30:00 AM

im sad
this product was good to me before the summer due to my incredibly ghostly complexion. i dont have serious acne related problems, but do have lone pimples here and there and fairly large pores and also i dont seem to exhibit uneven discoloration. this bb cream helped to make my face look dewy and simply cleaned up...and then i got darker (now i am no longer ghost-like but human-like) :(
i cant wear this product anymore for my whole face, but because i cherish my dear missha, i use it as a kind of luminizer on my nose, between eyebrows area, cupids bow and a tad on the tops of cheeks.
if you are light skinned, i do advise you to get this. easy to apply, doesnt oxidize into weird colors, very moisturizing
why cant MISSHA create more colors :'(

on 12/16/2010 12:18:00 AM

I've been using this product for about a month now, and it hasn't lessened my acne, but it also hasnt worsened it. I have really sensitive skin so I'm happy about that. I have really rosy cheeks (I mean it looks sun burnt red) once I put on the bb cream it really is covered well. The product is a bit thick but once its on you feel as of you aren't wearing it. It smells very pretty. I would definitely buy this aging. My favorite bb cream so far. ^^ :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think I bought this at the Seoul airport at USD$10. LOL I had left over korean won and didn't know what else to spend my money on so I bought this. To my pleasant surprise, this is such a good product. It retails at about USD$35 in my country Singapore but price is not an issue. The product quality is really good. I have acne prone skin and this product is not oily, doesn't break me out and the coverage is very good. The SA said this product has collagen and that's the reason why its slightly more expensive compared to other missha bb creams. The only thing I didn't quite like about this cream is...its pink tone. I am NC15 yellow based and use colour 21. One tube is gonna last me for ages but i believe chances of me repurchasing is very high. U could get this at ebay at a relatively cheap price. check it out :)

*edit. Think this product clog pores but doesn't break me out. minus one lippie for this else its 5 lippies.

on 12/6/2010 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

So, I was a little skeptical to try this out.

I had first heard about it on youtube via bubzbeauty's review video. She has a link below her video to the ebay seller where she bought her bb cream, and I bought it through that user. I totally recommend buying through ebay, because otherwise this cream retails at about $40 USD, and on ebay you can snatch it up for a mere $10-20. I picked the color #23 because I am olive-toned and I had heard that the cream goes on light.

Let me tell you, I am very picky when it comes to foundations or moisturizers (or tinted moisturizers for that matter). That being said, I am in LOVE with this cream! I have been using it for about a week and a half now and I am noticing a definite difference in the texture of my skin. I have little to no pimples now (though, admittedly, I had little to begin with), and my forehead which is the area I usually break out on is zit-free. I have noticed a very very subtle lightening of my skin. This product IS meant to whiten your skin, but don't let that scare you. It doesn't dramatically lighten your skin, so you won't end up looking like a geisha. It leaves a very soft, touchable finish. The coverage is medium but I don't feel that it is heavy at all. This cream does not cake, and I have applied it quite liberally. It has a light baby product scent to it, but nothing overpowering.

I realize many people are conflicted on the results of this cream. My suggestion to anyone who wants to try it is, go for it. You can read as
many reviews as you like, but in the end, you'll only know if you like the product by testing it for yourself on your skin. Everyone's skin is unique and differs from one another, so going off review for this product is not necessarily a deciding factor of whether you will love it or hate it. :)

on 12/6/2010 6:14:00 PM

I bought mine at a Missha store in Korea as there was a huge promotion for BB Cream. After hearing rave reviews about "BB Cream" itself I went to a few stores and tried various ones, but I really like the texture and finish of this one. After I put it on, it really evened out my skin. As I have oily skin,I would have to put a bit of powder on top, but overall it did quite well throughout the day. A little goes a long way for me when using this product, and the only complaint I may have is that it can smudge, especially during hot summer days, but its expected.

on 12/6/2010 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I heard so many great raves and reviews about it.
So bought it for AUD$32 at my local asian Beauty store.
I wore this product for only 1 week and here are the end results:
-Breaks me out!
-Very heavy feeling when on
-Dries me out (do not recommend for dry skin)
-Melts off your face (bad staying power)
-Strong fragrance
Only good thing is the coverage it gives you. A nice flawless finish only for a couple of minutes. Too bad :(
I had high hopes for this product. Truly let me down.
Will not buy again. Maybe I'll give it another chance later on.

on 11/30/2010 12:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

ok, so i JUST literally bought this product and i'm wearing it right now...

my complexion is VERY clear (to begin with)... maybe a few bumps here or there but i do have wicked dark circles and it's very uneven/sallow. i applied a full pump of bb cream w/my fingers and rubbed it in well -- i now look like a little china doll. i think i applied too much. oh well... the coverage is very, very good.

however I'm very scared that it'll break me out. i plan on wearing it for a full day and leaping about so i break a sweat and then seeing if it clogs my pores. i dont mind the smell... but i kinda wish it had no fragrance. if you hate smelling the same smell constantly for a long period of time, don't get this.

if you like looking like a little china doll, get this. unless i just havent figured out how to apply it....

on 11/22/2010 2:40:00 AM

I have bought two colors; both 21 and 23. I have to mix two colors to get color; it doesn't blend into your own color as the other BB cream does. It has very thick texture (not prefer), medium coverage, oily (doesn't set to matt finish and therefore make me feel blotchy). I think it breaks me out too, not recommending it.

on 11/15/2010 12:55:00 PM

Like most bb creams, it has a grayish cast to it. It's a lot cheaper than other bb creams and I think it smells AMAZING!. Again, like most bb creams, there is a limited color range. However, I do no think it breaks me out. It has a very dewy finish and makes me oily throughout the day, though. I would repurchase it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bash it or Buy it?!! Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream - demo and review by Denim Vixen

Top Rated MISSHA Products