September 17, 2014 | 2047 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Perfect Cover BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2010 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Jasminion

I don't really like the smell, it sorta smells like baby powder of sorts.
I've used the skinfood aloe sun bb cream and Missha definitely provided more coverage than that one. I think with a few layers on it could pass as a foundation.
I think its an okay product, but I'm not crazy about it. I guess because it doesn't really look as natural as I would like it to be. Kinda looks matte/powdery, but it doesn't dry out your face. I haven't noticed any whitening or wrinkle repair or whatever. I guess like most foundation is you wipe your mouth with a napkin, you will see it on the napkin.
The bottom line is.. its an okay bb cream not the best, and not the worst.
Update 4/29/2012
Actually I change my mind I do like this BB cream it is awesome! I do find it takes a while to oxidize to your skin color and if you apply it on a little too thickly, it won't oxidize at all. My favorite thing about Missha Perfect cover is the coverage it provides--not yet full coverage but almost, it makes my skin even and awesome looking. I do think it does not look 100% natural, it still will look like you have SOME makeup on but it's not as much foundation. Also it does tend to fade throughout the day so after it oxidizes you can powder it with your choice of powder. It doesn't control any oils so you will be greasy throughout the day. As far as improving your skin, I realllllyyyyyy think that's a bunch of BS, use this for coverage not for its "skin care properties".

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by missxbebeful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i really REALLY love this product! it gives me great coverage, and stays on all day! Its basically my all in one, wen im getting ready in the morning im always in a rush, and this bbcream works as a concealer for me as well as a foundation. The price also isnt too bad. I bought this about 2months ago and theres still lots left! It def doesnt dry out my skin, nor does it break me out. basically my holy grail <3

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Glam_Starlett

As a precursor to this review, Kiehl's tinted moisturiser is currently my HG so I am definitely comparing this to that. At first I really liked this because it offered more coverage than the Kiehl's and I found myself topping up a couple of areas that needed extra coverage with this...however I think the coverage is quite heavy and when I wear a little of this on top of my Kiehl's, it is noticable that I am wearing more makeup. Then the colour match is a bit dark/grey for me. Finally I had a sneaking suspicion that this was making me break out more and after reading some of the other reviews that this contains mineral oil - I think the culprit has been found. If you don't have sensitive break-out prone skin, you might like it but for me, this is going in the bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 3:23:00 AM More reviews by shubaka

I first encountered Missha's BB cream, when I was in Seoul visiting family. Looking through my cousin's make up counter I found this BB cream. I absolutely love it! It's light weight and just enough coverage. I usually put it on if I'm running out the door. You can use it as a primer; the SPF's high enough that you don't need to wear an extra sun block. I sometimes mix it with liquid foundation, if I need extra coverage.
It's cheap too. It also lasts pretty long. My most recent tube lasted me about 8 months or so.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/31/2010 4:19:00 PM More reviews by kellybui

broke me out badly. but im also using other new moisturizer so not sure for 100% but pretty sure its the bb cream because moisturizer haven't really broken me out. i gave 2 stars because coverage was good.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by grovechaos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have NC15-20 skin. No 21 was a little bit too dark, but No 13 was a perfect match.

This didn't make me break out and covered almost everything. I have redness and acne scars, and usually need to pat a little more product with a sponge in those areas. Occasionally I'll need to break out the concealer, but most days it's not necessary.

This has a matte finish, perfect for normal to oily skin. It can accentuate flakey spots, but if you use a sponge, you can really minimize the flakiness. It gives a beautiful porcelain finish to the skin and makes it look very nice. My mom noticed instantly that my skin looked really good!

I recommend using a sponge to pat it in, especially if you tend to get flakey or cakey.

There is a slight old-lady/powdery scent, but it quickly disappears.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 11:51:00 AM More reviews by kateiskate

My HG foundation. No kidding. I love love love it! It's so light on my skin, yet covers really well. A little goes a long way. After toner and moisturizer, I slap this on and finish of with powder. Totally inlove with it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2010 5:29:00 AM More reviews by BabyAdore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I re-purchased the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in #21 Light Beige because it has good coverage, great oil control and it matches my skin tone perfectly as if I do not use any product on my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2010 7:23:00 PM More reviews by kpxgenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

*UPDATE*
Missha has a new bb in #27 Honey Beige and I'd like to say that it is WONDERFUL!! Color is very golden and perfect for those with yellow-olive undertones around NC 25-30. I've been hunting for the perfect shade korean bb for a long time, bc I do NOT like american versions so far, and this is by far the best. If you dont like american bb creams and you're sick & tired of korean bb creams making you look like a ghost, Missha's #27 will be the answer to your problem!

Also, Etude House discontinued their V-line products.

**************************************************************

I ordered both #31 Golden Beige and #23. I'm NC32 in MAC and #23 ended up being too light. It gave off a slight pinkish cast which made my neck and face different shades. I tried #31 and it's a LOT tanner than I thought it was gonna be, but definitely closer to my skintone than #23. #31 also has a pinkish cast. Overall, the quality is okay. Coverage is good (too much will make it look cakey imo). Smell is okay (like baby powder). I have dry skin that also is prone to break out (usually people with oily skin are prone to break outs), but this hasn't affected my skin since I used it the past couple weeks.

The #31 is the darkest bb cream on the market, so I will recommend it to those who are NC 35-40 (some darker skintones will hide the pinkish cast on lighter skintones), but not for anyone who is NC30 or lighter. For those that are like me (see my photos) and inbetween NC 30-35, try Etude House's Top 10 v Line BB Cream. It's a more tanned look with very golden/yellow undertones and works wonderfully with dry or acne-prone skin...AND it's cheaper! See my review on it.

I'll use up the Missha #31 while I have it, or give it away to a friend w/ darker skin. But when I go out, the Etude House tanning is definitely my bb cream choice.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2010 6:34:00 PM More reviews by eveninja

I have super sensitive, acne-prone skin and most foundations/tinted moisturizers usually break me out after a couple of weeks of usage.

And this sneaky BB cream is one of them.
At first, I thought the break out I was having was normal, as I have a mix between hormonal acne, and the acne caused by dirt/evil makeup/bacteria.

However, I noticed that my skin was getting worse. More blackheads, clogged pores, milia-like bumps, and worst of all, cystic acne.

And then I realized, this freaking product has mineral oil.

It's the 4th highest ingredient on the list (duh, why didn't I check before) and jeez, that stuff causes pimples like no other.

I've gone a whole week without wearing anything on my face, and my skin's definitely improved, apart from the crappy acne scabs and scars left behind by acne caused by this BB cream.

Oh, but, if you don't break out, this BB cream has a great consistency, alright coverage and pleasing fragrance.

Also, my skin is fairer.

Damn that mineral oil.