MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream

3.8

At first I loved this BB cream. Great coverage, dewy, natural finish, and lasted all day without a primer or finishing powder.

I didn't really think my BB would have an expiration date on when its effectiveness would diminish (Missha's Moist Foundation has lasted me for an entire year and never faltered in quality).

Months later, It was thinned out, made my skin dry, and made me look ghastly, its oxidation power also died I guess.

I am still pondering if I should purchase their darkest shade for summer and just use it up within 3 months but I'm just disappointed that I have to go on a long hunt for a new BB cream.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Great coverage, gives me a radiant complexion, makes my complexion beautiful and healthy in pictures (it kinda makes me conceited) plus people compliment on how "flawless" my skin is. This is my secret :)

I have shade #23. My first impression with the shade turned me off a bit because of the grayish undertone. Luckily, it blends well in the end.. so no worries for me!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this BB, actually it's one of my favorites. It provides really nice coverage, looks natural, doesn't get cakey ... I also love the smell! I always set it with a powder, otherwise it's way too shiny for my oily skin. I haven't noticed any visible improvement in my skin from using it, however it's not harmed it either. Shade 13 is perfect for my super pale face. I think this BB is worth a while ... You can find more details, photos & swatches on my blog.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have #23, and since my main concern is redness in my cheeks, the grayish cast of this works well to make me look just slightly pink, a healthier and prettier pink than I tend to be naturally. That said, I'm not sure if I would repurchase. The cream spreads equally well with both a brush and a sponge, and lasts at least six hours. I have very dry eczema prone skin, and I have to moisturize especially well before using this bb cream. For oilier girls, this might be a better match.

Overall, this was my first ever bb cream, and I was very pleased with the results. I paid a bit less than $15 for this on ebay. If I can remember the seller, I'll post her store, the package was timely and cute, and had a little thank you note inside, which was a nice touch.

Now, I want to try other bb creams and find one that is less drying. I've been looking at ones meant for older ladies, though I'm in my mid-twenties, that might be more moisturizing than this one.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this BB Cream. It has perfect coverage and blends in so nicely with my skin tone. When I have it on, I feel like I have nothing on at all. I dont have any major scarring, but this covers my freckles pretty well. The only thing I would have to say that I dont like about it is that the color variety is very small. When summer comes and I develop a tan, I wont be able to use this anymore (I have No. 23). Overall, I love this product!!! HG for sure!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Shocking that I have never reviewed this and I have been using it for years! It is one of my HG foundations. I wear #13 which is their only pale color and it matches me alright. Though a little whiter would be nice. Anyways, it feels great on my skin and gives quite great coverage. It covers most of my redness. It is one of the only BB creams I can wear cuz they don't make really pale colors in most brands. Since I'm not Asian and I'm pale as a ghost, they don't fit me at all. So when missha cane out with #13 I was ecstatic. People love the formula and I do too! It is a dewy finish though which I don't like but I ALWAYS wear a finishing powder anyways so that doesn't matter at all to me. Will purchase this forever

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first BB Cream. So glad I decided to try it :) Im a NC25 and the No.23 matched me perfectly. Yes, at first it looked a little grayish, but after a few minutes it matches my skin tone just right.
I found the finish to be semi-dewy. Which I LOVE. Not too shiny and not matte. Perfect.
The coverage is medium so I use a tiny bit of concealer in problems areas too.
1 pump was enough to cover my entire face and neck :) The smell is...interesting. Its not foul, but Id prefer it unscented. Oh well, cant have it all right? ;)
All in all, this is a great product that works as my sunscreen & foundation. (In the winter I use moisturizer beforehand, in the summer the BBcream alone is enough). I will definitely buy again!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

After months of searching for a BB Cream that would be dark enough to match my Olive/NC42 complexion, I finally found it with the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream! I own it in the shade NO.31 and it matches my skin tone perfectly. At first, it goes on a bit dark, but eventually oxidizes (in about five minutes) to my exact shade. I am absolutely in love with this product! I have only been using it for about a week, but I can already tell that it is going to become a staple for me. It offers the exact coverage that I have been looking for: heavier than a tinted moisturizer, yet lighter than a foundation. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it set into more of a cream-to-powder finish, which I thought was great as I wouldn't need to set it with a powder (another step.) This BB Cream also has an SPF of 42, which is amazing for a face product! It's going to be great for the summertime. I took a photo to test out the SPF and I found that it DID NOT give me a white cast. The coverage lasts flawlessly ALL DAY and I found that it helped to control my oil decently, as well. I also adore the packaging. It comes in a plastic tube with a pump at the end. The pump sort of squirts out the product, but not in an excessive amount.
For reference: I purchased my BB Cream on Ebay.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This was the first BB cream I've ever purchased, and I chose it based on all the raving reviews. Unfortunately, it doesn't give me a very flattering appearance, but I like it better than sunscreen. Overall, it's a mediocre BB cream but since there are much better ones out there, I don't see myself buying this one again.

Pros:
I am partial to thinner facial products but the thick, creamy consistency of this product doesn't bother me. In fact, it's very easy to blend, with or without a foundation brush. Out of all the BB creams I've tried, I find that I like the packaging of this one the best. It has a nice pump dispenser yet is not bulky like the Skin79 hot pink BB cream. It also has the highest SPF of any BB cream I've ever encountered. So the convenient packaging plus the high SPF make it a great companion for weekend trips. Plus, I do rather like the perfumy smell.

Cons:
As with most BB creams, this one has a grayish undertone. My biggest concern with my skin is dullness and uneven skin tone. This product does offer a decent coverage for a BB cream so it does even out my skin instantly. However, since my skin's dullness can be attributed to a natural grayish yellow undertone, adding more gray doesn't help the case. In fact, it makes my skin look pale, dull, and sickly. However, the grayness does go away after a while since this product oxidizes rather quickly on my skin (2 to 3 hours), leaving my skin looking dark and dull instead of pale and dull. Also, this BB cream feels heavy on my skin - heavier than most of my liquid foundations - even when I first put it on. Over time, it just feels more and more heavy and uncomfortable. In addition, it gives my skin a strange shine - not glow, but shine. I think it is from the SPF. It's not a flattering glowy look but more of a opps-I-got-into-mommy's-bottle-of-liquid-bronzer look. As if that's not enough, I don't find this product particularly moisturizing, and I haven't seen improvements on my skin despite its claims of whitening and anti-aging effects. If it wasn't for the SPF, I would probably hate this product and never use it. For now I just remind myself that I'd rather wear this than sunscreen.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Love this BB cream! I am an NC40-42 and the Missha No 31 (Golden Beige) is perfect for my skin tone. My shade is hard to find, so I usually get mine from eBay, and very rarely it'll be in stock on Amazon. I would say shade #31 would work with anyone between NC 32 - NC 45.

I am on my second tube now and I haven't noticed my acne scars lighten any faster than it normally does, which is what I hoped for =( but it doesn't clog my pores. It gives great sheer to medium coverage so I will keep repurchasing!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bash it or Buy it?!! Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream - demo and review by Denim Vixen

Top Rated MISSHA Products